Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 One year of Boris Johnson

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Smoogie One year ago today a new chapter had started for our country. A door had been opened, a light and been turned on.

Has it really been a year since Boris Johnson won the leadership challenge?

I had remember seeing many bold claims being put forward. 'Boris would only last a few months.'

'The shortest serving PM in history'

'Dead ion a ditch'

They was wrong.

Boris Johnson has proven to be one the greatest Prime Ministers of all time. He has deified all of his critics. He got a deal. He circumnavigated the zombie parliament. He ended up taking us to a GE and he won. He defeated Jeremy Corbyn. The Marxists, the remainers, the BBC. He destroyed them all.

They said that he could not make that change but he made that change. They said that he would never lead but he chose to lead and he even got Brexit done! All those who doubted him have been left eating their words.

Now we have a global pandemic hitting us yet the Johnson soldiers on as we face the unknown. This man will never give up. He survived having Coronavirus himself. He is invincible, indestructible. He is ****ing incredible!

So lets let today be a day of reflecting and no matter how long the road ahead of us lets look at the road behind us. Last year the biggest danger Britain ever faced was an extreme left wing government lead by Jeremy Corbyn. Look what happened during that GE. All those bold claims that Corbyn was going to march to power. 'Young people seen at polling stations' and look how Johnson took their seats.

The greatest Conservative victory since 1987 and the worst Labour defeat since 1935.

I will never forget that night. The anticipation of the opinion polls. The exit pol, and the results. Blyth Valley. Sedgefield. The red wall. The whole of Essex. Johnson conquered those areas and he won. Labour could not believe it. The Guardian, the BBC. They where wrong before and Johnson proved them wrong again. 17 million **** offs.

So while some of you might still be complaining and convincing yourselves that Johnson will be gone just remember the events of the past year and how Johnson proved you wrong. You do not under estimate Johnson. Those who do are left red faced.

So just remember...

The Johnson is strong.

The Johnson is stable.

THE JOHNSON IS STILL IN POWER!!!!!!

MusicILove **** Boris and **** the conservative government.

These pricks want me to die and get out of the way so his friends in business can go back to making all their money.

Money before life. Politicising an issue that should of been only based on health.

Nurses are still coming to me in full PPE but it?s ok for the normals to go out and spread it.

I have been told it won?t be safe for at least a year yet you normals can go to gyms, outdoor raves and swimming to spread it and prolong it.

I hope once this is all over if it will ever be over the press investigate it. I hope they hold all the top people in government and in the civil service to account and sack the lot of them.

I hope they get something on Boris to get rid of that twat.

You can say what you like but others have done so much better than us.

Hearing him saying the scientific advice Is leading their decisions makes me sick.

PS I didn?t select a post icon. Using my phone so I must of pushed it accidentally. Please ignore it.
Samination You only talk about Bojo winning an election, yet you say nothing about what ELSE he has accomplished.
Si Thompson I won't be voting Tory next time unless there's a drastic improvement.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
I won't be voting Tory next time unless there's a drastic improvement.

Things would be better if we did not have to deal with Coronavirus
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

Mmm. I don't know. It's just the tepid approach from this government on important issues that's really starting to bug me.
Smoogie
quote:

Mmm. I don't know. It's just the tepid approach from this government on important issues that's really starting to bug me.

It is not an easy time at the moment. We don't know where we will be in three weeks time let alone three months. This is the situation for every country and had we been lumbered with Corbyn then things would have been much worse. Don't give up the faith!
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
**** Boris and **** the conservative government.

These pricks want me to die and get out of the way so his friends in business can go back to making all their money.

Money before life. Politicising an issue that should of been only based on health.

Nurses are still coming to me in full PPE but it?s ok for the normals to go out and spread it.

I have been told it won?t be safe for at least a year yet you normals can go to gyms, outdoor raves and swimming to spread it and prolong it.

I hope once this is all over if it will ever be over the press investigate it. I hope they hold all the top people in government and in the civil service to account and sack the lot of them.

I hope they get something on Boris to get rid of that twat.

You can say what you like but others have done so much better than us.

Hearing him saying the scientific advice Is leading their decisions makes me sick.

PS I didn?t select a post icon. Using my phone so I must of pushed it accidentally. Please ignore it.

LOL you are talking shit mate. The Gyms and pools are open in England tomorrow 25th July. I am not a tory fan and i'll never vote for them, BUT Starmer the pedo supporter would be an even worse leader than Boris. Lets face it, Labour are all about creating a massive welfare state again, allowing anyone to come here from anywhere, and bringing this "woke" ******** to everyone.

Boris is the lesser of 2 evils.
LeVzi
quote:
quote:
quote:

What though ? Only thing I am not liking is their stance on the invasion that's going on in Dover. All these boats coming over and they are not kicking these scum out. It is an INVASION and it's being allowed. That's whats p!ssing me off tbh. The rest of it, they can't really do much else. No government really could have done any better, and tbh it turns out Herd Immunity is the best defence to Covid. So whether Boris meant that or not, he was right.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What though ? Only thing I am not liking is their stance on the invasion that's going on in Dover. All these boats coming over and they are not kicking these scum out. It is an INVASION and it's being allowed. That's whats p!ssing me off tbh. The rest of it, they can't really do much else. No government really could have done any better, and tbh it turns out Herd Immunity is the best defence to Covid. So whether Boris meant that or not, he was right.

Well. You've just answered one of them. The situation in Dover is a joke. Also, decriminalization of the TV License (Which Boris spoke about), Release the report on grooming gangs and tackle the problem head on, Police reform and stop the diversity quoters, Push back against violent communists, Evaporate the London metropolitan bubble and actually join up the country with strong leadership, and stop pandering to left wing ideology.

As far as COVID 19 goes. They could've stopped the planes landing sooner, but it is a unprecedented pandemic, so i'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Finally. Priti Patel saying shit like this doesn't resonate with me either. Sort the ****in' illegals out coming across on boats.
https://twitter.com/tradbritgroup/status/1285666569708806144?s=21
Smoogie
quote:

Finally. Priti Patel saying shit like this doesn't resonate with me either. Sort the ****in' illegals out coming across on boats.

Give it time. We will be in control of our own borders soon
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

Give it time. We will be in control of our own borders soon

I hope so.
Anon. It amazes me people still vote tory.

His shaggy hair and foolishness is all an act to win people over. He is a pathological liar and a manipulator.

Smoogie
quote:

I hope so.

I believe so. A lot of work is being done
LeVzi
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well. You've just answered one of them. The situation in Dover is a joke. Also, decriminalization of the TV License (Which Boris spoke about), Release the report on grooming gangs and tackle the problem head on, Police reform and stop the diversity quoters, Push back against violent communists, Evaporate the London metropolitan bubble and actually join up the country with strong leadership, and stop pandering to left wing ideology.

As far as COVID 19 goes. They could've stopped the planes landing sooner, but it is a unprecedented pandemic, so i'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

No I agree what's happening in Dover is nothing short of an absolute joke. And they are seemingly doing nothing at all. The problem is, you have people like Starmer, ready to legally challenge anything they do to these "refugees" , he's already said that Shamima Begum should be allowed back, once again confirming why the left are *******s.

The TV License is a joke too, agree again there, that needs to be decriminalised ASAP and the BBC either reformed or shut down. I won't be paying the license after they do that, and when they come knocking they won't get a nice reception. He said the right things, but as usual seems to stop there.

The COVID 19 situation , no one could have done anything different, and from what I see, herd immunity was actually the best option. The rules they are bringing in now seem pointless. Masks in shops after lockdown eases seems a bit late. But here in Wales they are even more mad than that.

I've said it before, I won't vote tory, they've caused enough issues over the years, and Cameron and Osbourne have so much blood on their hands with their approach, I will never forgive it.

But saying that, labour and the lib dems, greens, plaid, SNP, all those other parties, have shown anti democratic, selfish, anti British traits that I do not like, and I will never accept them in any way shape or form, and the scum that follow them are worse.

I used to follow UKIP then the Brexit Party, but now thanks to their spineless attitude to the Welsh Assembly, and not wanting its abolishment, then I won't be voting them again.

tbh nothing will change, Torys will do what they always do, only thing i'd be active about is keeping the lefty regimes OUT of power. And removing the ones in power, like the labour Welsh Government, they need to go.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I agree what's happening in Dover is nothing short of an absolute joke. And they are seemingly doing nothing at all. The problem is, you have people like Starmer, ready to legally challenge anything they do to these "refugees" , he's already said that Shamima Begum should be allowed back, once again confirming why the left are *******s.

The TV License is a joke too, agree again there, that needs to be decriminalised ASAP and the BBC either reformed or shut down. I won't be paying the license after they do that, and when they come knocking they won't get a nice reception. He said the right things, but as usual seems to stop there.

The COVID 19 situation , no one could have done anything different, and from what I see, herd immunity was actually the best option. The rules they are bringing in now seem pointless. Masks in shops after lockdown eases seems a bit late. But here in Wales they are even more mad than that.

I've said it before, I won't vote tory, they've caused enough issues over the years, and Cameron and Osbourne have so much blood on their hands with their approach, I will never forgive it.

But saying that, labour and the lib dems, greens, plaid, SNP, all those other parties, have shown anti democratic, selfish, anti British traits that I do not like, and I will never accept them in any way shape or form, and the scum that follow them are worse.

I used to follow UKIP then the Brexit Party, but now thanks to their spineless attitude to the Welsh Assembly, and not wanting its abolishment, then I won't be voting them again.

tbh nothing will change, Torys will do what they always do, only thing i'd be active about is keeping the lefty regimes OUT of power. And removing the ones in power, like the labour Welsh Government, they need to go.

Yep. I agree with all of that. There is a big gap now for a party to fill centre and right of centre. Every other party is now left leaning or radical left. These people aren't leaders, they are just influencers. This country needs strong leadership, and I'm not sure Boris is the man to do it. We shall have to wait and see.
Jacco "The Johnson is strong.
The Johnson is stable."

LOL!

COVID numbers are higher than in any other European country

Pound has been weak since 2016 and there is no improvement in sight

Cutting down on immigration doesn't make sense in a world where it is required for economic growth. Even more so to rebuild the economy after COVID (Boris asking for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BMZL9ySqLk)

NHS is on the brink of a collapse

Scotland never favoured independence more than now

The real impact of Brexit is to be seen AFTER the transition period. Years after.

Russia is taking more and more influence (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/uk-report-says-russia-meddled-in-scottish-referendum.html)

Wake up and stick to the facts mate. Boris is failing your country.
Anon.
quote:
Originally posted by Jacco:

I pray for the day Scotland gets independence.

People bang on about having a union when you all voted to leave one. Now the UK has that idiot Trump poking his beak in for trade talks.

Boris said the NHS isnt on the table for trade talks time and time again, suprise suprise , he lied. But anyone with a brain knows that.

Unionists are bitter bigots.

Impulse_Response The world needs more Milton Friedman and less Bernie Sanders. That would help the economy everywhere.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
The world needs more Milton Friedman and less Bernie Sanders. That would help the economy everywhere.

Milton Friedman was great. Thomas Sowell too. I could listen to those guys talk all day. Fantastic minds.
Impulse_Response
quote:
quote:
The world needs more Milton Friedman and less Bernie Sanders. That would help the economy everywhere.

Milton Friedman was great. Thomas Sowell too. I could listen to those guys talk all day. Fantastic minds.

I'm happy to find someone else who knows about Thomas Sowell. I've been listening to these two for months, and I just bought Thomas Sowell's new book.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm happy to find someone else who knows about Thomas Sowell. I've been listening to these two for months, and I just bought Thomas Sowell's new book.

Same here. I've been watching their videos on YouTube. You can't go wrong with Thomas Sowell. He was debunking narratives in the early 80s that are still being pushed by idiots today. His book is getting excellent reviews.
LeVzi
quote:
"The Johnson is strong.
The Johnson is stable."

LOL!

Cutting down on immigration doesn't make sense in a world where it is required for economic growth. Even more so to rebuild the economy after COVID (Boris asking for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BMZL9ySqLk)

The real impact of Brexit is to be seen AFTER the transition period. Years after.

Russia is taking more and more influence (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/uk-report-says-russia-meddled-in-scottish-referendum.html)

Straight out of the guardian lol what a load of rubbish
Smoogie
quote:
quote:
"The Johnson is strong.
The Johnson is stable."

LOL!

The Guardian is the Garbage. I read one of their articles the other day. Lots of rubbish about 'and Tory minister has said this' and 'A Tory back bencher said that' Not one name was mentioned as it was all lies to try and make out that the Tories are at war with each other to deflect away from Labour's inevitable split and yet the BBC run the exact same stories the Guardian day in and day out.

The left are a joke and not a funny one either
Jacco
quote:

Strong arguments. I'm impressed!
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

Covid numbers is a daft argument as Ive pointed out on here before. Its an unprecedented pandemic and if theres any blame it should lie squarely at chinas door. Were mistakes made? Of course they were but thats always going to be the case. In my opinion, lockdown is not a viable option longer term and many deaths have been and will continue to be caused by lockdown measures, which dont get reported. We arent out of this yet but people with an agenda will use anything to have a go at government.

The NHS has been on the brink of collapse for decades. As someone who makes a living from selling to the NHS, I know a bit about it. It is down to mismanagement over a number of governments who continually underfund it. The problem is that people need to pay more tax to properly fund the NHS and there is no government who will come out and say that as people wont vote for higher taxes. In the UK, people have the perception that healthcare is free which is the root of the problem.

As for Scotland wanting independence, that has been bubbling for many years too. Wouldnt put it down to the current government. Brexit and most recently the blame game for our death toll with coronavirus has probably tipped the polls in favour of independence but its been coming for years anyway. The older population is dying out and being replaced with younger voters who are largely in favour of independence.

And by the way Im no fan of Boris Johnson but I look at the other options available and it is grim.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
quote:

Covid numbers is a daft argument as Ive pointed out on here before. Its an unprecedented pandemic and if theres any blame it should lie squarely at chinas door. Were mistakes made? Of course they were but thats always going to be the case. In my opinion, lockdown is not a viable option longer term and many deaths have been and will continue to be caused by lockdown measures, which dont get reported. We arent out of this yet but people with an agenda will use anything to have a go at government.

The NHS has been on the brink of collapse for decades. As someone who makes a living from selling to the NHS, I know a bit about it. It is down to mismanagement over a number of governments who continually underfund it. The problem is that people need to pay more tax to properly fund the NHS and there is no government who will come out and say that as people wont vote for higher taxes. In the UK, people have the perception that healthcare is free which is the root of the problem.

As for Scotland wanting independence, that has been bubbling for many years too. Wouldnt put it down to the current government. Brexit and most recently the blame game for our death toll with coronavirus has probably tipped the polls in favour of independence but its been coming for years anyway. The older population is dying out and being replaced with younger voters who are largely in favour of independence.

And by the way Im no fan of Boris Johnson but I look at the other options available and it is grim.

Couldnt have said it better. And why people seem to forget China is to blame for all this, is beyond me.

There are no viable oppositions to Conservatives, that's pretty pathetic tbh, they will be in power for decades until the left and other parties realise that the majority of people in Britain do not want what they are peddling.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:

The NHS has had extra funding every year. The rise in population is what puts the strain on this service. Mass Immigration. The funding since 1997 has doubled (Tony Blair's open borders). This isn't going to be sustainable with more and more people in the country.

Have a look at this video. @ 3:45 & @ 7:35. Carl Benjamin takes a look at this.

jenks The only utility the Tories provide is getting Brexit over the line and demonstrating to Labour that Marxism isn't popular. Beyond that, as a "conservative" party they're not fit for purpose. They're a Capitalist party and nothing more. They would tarmac over the Lake District and import half of Hong Kong if they thought it would get them half a percentage point extra GDP growth per year.

And just so no one is under any illusions - the Tories are passionately pro-mass migration. The numbers have risen the longer they've been in power, and will continue to rise when their meek points system is introduced. They can control migration as much as they like but choose not to for economic reasons.

The real question, which I never seem to get a straight answer to, is why does Labour support a policy as transparently Capitalist as mass migration along with them? It's bizarre. They will abandon any and all principles they have before mass migration too. The only theory I have is that they hope to radically change the ethnic makeup of the UK to the point that "conservative" politics becomes untenable. I suspect they're in for a rude awakening on that score.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
The only utility the Tories provide is getting Brexit over the line and demonstrating to Labour that Marxism isn't popular. Beyond that, as a "conservative" party they're not fit for purpose. They're a Capitalist party and nothing more. They would tarmac over the Lake District and import half of Hong Kong if they thought it would get them half a percentage point extra GDP growth per year.

And just so no one is under any illusions - the Tories are passionately pro-mass migration. The numbers have risen the longer they've been in power, and will continue to rise when their meek points system is introduced. They can control migration as much as they like but choose not to for economic reasons.

The real question, which I never seem to get a straight answer to, is why does Labour support a policy as transparently Capitalist as mass migration along with them? It's bizarre. They will abandon any and all principles they have before mass migration too. The only theory I have is that they hope to radically change the ethnic makeup of the UK to the point that "conservative" politics becomes untenable. I suspect they're in for a rude awakening on that score.

Some good points you've made here. As far as I can see, it's a left wing Tory government.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The NHS has had extra funding every year. The rise in population is what puts the strain on this service. Mass Immigration. The funding since 1997 has doubled (Tony Blair's open borders). This isn't going to be sustainable with more and more people in the country.

Interesting vid with some valid points. It isnt as clear cut as this would make out though. Health tourism is clearly a problem and International Health Service is about right. There are a whole load of other issues though.

The majority of spend in the NHS is on staff and there a load of new professions in recent years. It used to be that Doctors could order whatever they wanted but that all changed around 15 years ago with the introduction of Procurement to the NHS. Whole departments of useless ****s who know **** all about healthcare and everything about trying to cut corners by buying cheap shite. They are set targets to save money on products but actually what they do is cost the service even more money by ordering products which lead to poorer patient outcomes and ultimately add to the overall cost of the health service in other ways.

Products and technology have developed a hell of a lot in the last few years. This costs more money than older equipment, MRI being a prime example of something that has transformed imaging and diagnosis but comes at a cost.

Yes there might be additional funding and some of that can be accredited to health tourism, but more funding from taxpayers is needed regardless to keep up with the advances in healthcare and a changing world with ageing population. Its not as simple as saying close the borders and it will be ok.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Interesting vid with some valid points. It isnt as clear cut as this would make out though. Health tourism is clearly a problem and International Health Service is about right. There are a whole load of other issues though.

The majority of spend in the NHS is on staff and there a load of new professions in recent years. It used to be that Doctors could order whatever they wanted but that all changed around 15 years ago with the introduction of Procurement to the NHS. Whole departments of useless ****s who know **** all about healthcare and everything about trying to cut corners by buying cheap shite. They are set targets to save money on products but actually what they do is cost the service even more money by ordering products which lead to poorer patient outcomes and ultimately add to the overall cost of the health service in other ways.

Products and technology have developed a hell of a lot in the last few years. This costs more money than older equipment, MRI being a prime example of something that has transformed imaging and diagnosis but comes at a cost.

Yes there might be additional funding and some of that can be accredited to health tourism, but more funding from taxpayers is needed regardless to keep up with the advances in healthcare and a changing world with ageing population. Its not as simple as saying close the borders and it will be ok.

I agree with that, but cutting mass immigration down will definitely benefit the NHS. The numbers are simply too high to sustain going forward.

In 1984 there were 56.36 million people in this country, now fast forward to 1997, and there were 58.24 million in the UK. That's a rise in population of just over 2 million in 13 years. We now have 67,886,011 people (that we know of, probably even higher) in 2020. That's almost 10 million more people in 20 years as opposed to only 2 million in a 13 year period between 1984-1997.

The stats are irrefutable. Whilst there are other issues, mass immigration and a rising population is the main issue. The problem is, it's an important conversation that a lot of people are not willing to have.
Smoogie
quote:

The stats are irrefutable. Whilst there are other issues, mass immigration and a rising population is the main issue. The problem is, it's an important conversation that a lot of people are not willing to have.

The reason why no one has that conversation is because anyone who dares bring it up gets shouted down or called a bigot. Dare someone go on question time and try to mention this fact when some Labour plant bleats on about 'Tory cuts' and the selected audience boo at them. If a Tory is on any talk show he or she is outnumbered by a gang of lefties. Labour MP here, Guardian journalist there.

You sometimes wonder how there leave vote just about got through. The reason was because we where told by the liberal wets that we would have been racist had we voted leave so we stuck fingers up to them and told them to f*ck off. 17 million f*ck offs
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

The reason why no one has that conversation is because anyone who dares bring it up gets shouted down or called a bigot. Dare someone go on question time and try to mention this fact when some Labour plant bleats on about 'Tory cuts' and the selected audience boo at them. If a Tory is on any talk show he or she is outnumbered by a gang of lefties. Labour MP here, Guardian journalist there.

You sometimes wonder how there leave vote just about got through. The reason was because we where told by the liberal wets that we would have been racist had we voted leave so we stuck fingers up to them and told them to f*ck off. 17 million f*ck offs

BBC Question time is absolute AIDS. Most discussions today are not balanced, as you say, it's usually the host with two, or sometimes three against one. It always seems to be the one with conservative views that is outnumbered.

The problem today is that most political discussion is done in bad faith, usually from the left. People are very partisan, and instead of having a healthy debate and truth seeking together, it's all about trying to win or 'Gotchas'. One's views should always be able to change when provided with facts/evidence.
Smoogie
quote:

The problem today is that most political discussion is done in bad faith, usually from the left. People are very partisan, and instead of having a healthy debate and truth seeking together, it's all about trying to win or 'Gotchas'. One's views should always be able to change when provided with facts/evidence.

I post in a lot of Facebook debate groups and these 'gotchas' are common place from lefties. The thing is with a biased media it can make things difficult to get a point across.

Take the double voting students from 2017. It was a story that came out of the right wing press that might have been exaggerated somewhat but evidence of this had been proven to have happened on a number of occasions which did lead to a court case.

The BBC did not touch the story. The left wing media claimed that Corbyn was the rel winner of the 2017 election (lol that is laughable now) and no one from the left ever questioned the spikes in Labour votes in certain areas. The BBC must have known about this but they refused to touch the story.

Now you try and debate with someone about it who then claims that it never happened because the only people who reported it happened to be the right wing press who where just 'trying to smear Corbyn again'

The most powerful weapon that the BBC uses is bias by omission. Omitting certain news stories prevents them from public knowledge and thus they can be written off as rubbish.

It is curious however that on an almost daily basis the BBC has the exact same stories up as the Guardian. The two are joined at the hip and yet when the Mail, Sun or Express have a story up (and I am not even a fan of the latter) you will never see it covered by the BBC.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

I post in a lot of Facebook debate groups and these 'gotchas' are common place from lefties. The thing is with a biased media it can make things difficult to get a point across.

Take the double voting students from 2017. It was a story that came out of the right wing press that might have been exaggerated somewhat but evidence of this had been proven to have happened on a number of occasions which did lead to a court case.

The BBC did not touch the story. The left wing media claimed that Corbyn was the rel winner of the 2017 election (lol that is laughable now) and no one from the left ever questioned the spikes in Labour votes in certain areas. The BBC must have known about this but they refused to touch the story.

Now you try and debate with someone about it who then claims that it never happened because the only people who reported it happened to be the right wing press who where just 'trying to smear Corbyn again'

The most powerful weapon that the BBC uses is bias by omission. Omitting certain news stories prevents them from public knowledge and thus they can be written off as rubbish.

It is curious however that on an almost daily basis the BBC has the exact same stories up as the Guardian. The two are joined at the hip and yet when the Mail, Sun or Express have a story up (and I am not even a fan of the latter) you will never see it covered by the BBC.

I stopped watching the news years ago. I haven't read a newspaper since about 2010.

It's funny you should mention about MSM omitting stories. When I speak to either my Nan or Grandad about things happening in this country or around the world, they have absolutely no idea what's going on because they don't go online and watch mainstream media. If I ask them now, I bet they don't know anything about what's happening in Portland right now, or these other Democrat runs states.
Smoogie
quote:

It's funny you should mention about MSM omitting stories. When I speak to either my Nan or Grandad about things happening in this country or around the world, they have absolutely no idea what's going on because they don't go online and watch mainstream media. If I ask them now, I bet they don't know anything about what's happening in Portland right now, or these other Democrat runs states.

The sad thing is that is the idea of omission bias. The BBC know full well that they cannot get to everyone with their agenda but their is the middle ground people who do not always follow politics or the news so they vote for what seems to be the best at the time.

Why would anyone want to vote for the Tories when they are clearly going to sell the NHS off to Trump? That was what Corbyn claimed when Russians sent him a document but when the Daily Mail debunked his claims the BBC fell silent. They made a lot of noise when there was a 'boy asleep on a hospital floor' though. The BBC propaganda machine is in full swing and it needs to be sorted out
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

The sad thing is that is the idea of omission bias. The BBC know full well that they cannot get to everyone with their agenda but their is the middle ground people who do not always follow politics or the news so they vote for what seems to be the best at the time.

Why would anyone want to vote for the Tories when they are clearly going to sell the NHS off to Trump? That was what Corbyn claimed when Russians sent him a document but when the Daily Mail debunked his claims the BBC fell silent. They made a lot of noise when there was a 'boy asleep on a hospital floor' though. The BBC propaganda machine is in full swing and it needs to be sorted out

I posted a video with regards to the NHS a few posts up in this thread. It debunks that myth.

As far as the BBC goes, Boris should decriminalise non-payment of the license fee, or they become a subscription channel/advert funded channel.

The BBC license fee is like walking into the Chip Shop and ordering Fish & Chips. The person serving explains that you must purchase a Sausage as well, you tell them that you don't want a Sausage, and their reply is "You can't have the Fish & Chips then".
Smoogie
quote:

The BBC license fee is like walking into the Chip Shop and ordering Fish & Chips. The person serving explains that you must purchase a Sausage as well, you tell them that you don't want a Sausage, and their reply is "You can't have the Fish & Chips then".

It is a few years before the next review of the license fee but rumours are going around that it is being looked at. The BBC should be nervous and I think that it would be awesome if Johnson goes that extra mile and allows Cummings to somehow get involved with it. That should terrify them
LeVzi Same thing happened in the UK MSM after the EU elections, when the Brexit Party swept the floor with everyone, but somehow the remain camp came out winners ?

The message from the British people couldn't be more clear in both the EU election and the last General Election. I am looking forward to next years Welsh Assembly elections, I think Liebour have done so much damage to themselves here, that they will lose out, BUT there are no viable opposition parties anymore. So tories will pick up seats everywhere. That's not a good thing either, as there is a growing feeling to abolish devolution here in Wales.

Scotland is another place where devolution is failing. But the SNP have a firm grip on things there and won't let go. The fact they want another referendum on independance is a joke, just like the call for another referendum on leaving the EU. Sooner Sturgeon is gone, the better for Scotland tbh. Only have to look at her decisions yesterday to keep gyms and leisure centres closed in Scotland until review September 14th. THat's disgusting and the ppl up there must be livid.
Smoogie
quote:
Same thing happened in the UK MSM after the EU elections, when the Brexit Party swept the floor with everyone, but somehow the remain camp came out winners ?

The message from the British people couldn't be more clear in both the EU election and the last General Election. I am looking forward to next years Welsh Assembly elections, I think Liebour have done so much damage to themselves here, that they will lose out, BUT there are no viable opposition parties anymore. So tories will pick up seats everywhere. That's not a good thing either, as there is a growing feeling to abolish devolution here in Wales.

Scotland is another place where devolution is failing. But the SNP have a firm grip on things there and won't let go. The fact they want another referendum on independance is a joke, just like the call for another referendum on leaving the EU. Sooner Sturgeon is gone, the better for Scotland tbh. Only have to look at her decisions yesterday to keep gyms and leisure centres closed in Scotland until review September 14th. THat's disgusting and the ppl up there must be livid.

You have to laugh when the losers portray themselves as the winners. The BBC would make out that everyone was unhappy with the leave vote winning or the Tories winning the GE when they select people on the street who share the same views as them.

As for devolution you can blame Blair for that. Even Major warned against it but no one took any notice of him. Sturgeon is power mad and is getting dangerous. Her constant obsession with Indyref2 is beyond pathetic. I post in one Facebook groups full of Scots Nats and they are all heavy left wingers and can be nasty. Most seem to hate the English and make no attempt to hide it. Dare you vote Tory and you are the scum of the Earth in their eyes but the joke is on them. The only party of the 'big three' to offer a second vote on independece was Labour and the SNP have taken all of Labour's seats which is the only good thing about them
Si Thompson
quote:
Same thing happened in the UK MSM after the EU elections, when the Brexit Party swept the floor with everyone, but somehow the remain camp came out winners ?

Speaking of Sturgeon. This was great!

Samination I wouldn't call winning an election with 1-2% a "sweeping victory". For **** sake, Hillary Clinton had a lot more than that in the 2016 US election
Smoogie
quote:

lol not so good when she has not got her fans backing her up.

Neil has to be the only decent one left at the BBC who does actually make them work for the camera rather than just nodding along. Corbyn got absolutely roasted by Neil as well
The drunken scotsman Yes Scotland is brutal and has been since 2014 with the first independence referendum. Too many Scots have this perception of us being an open and welcoming bunch when the truth is we are largely unaffected by half the shite happening south of the border. I wonder how opinions would change if we started having entire towns and cities overrun by Muslim communities or similar?

As for sturgeon, I am no fan of her due to her motivations and drive on independence. Even I have to admit though, she is generally very good at speaking on camera and generally represents Scotland well in the wider world.

The SNP are failing on so many fronts but when challenged they blame Westminster. The only reason they are continually voted in is because so many are in favour of independence. Unfortunately I think it will happen in the next 10 years or so.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

lol not so good when she has not got her fans backing her up.

Neil has to be the only decent one left at the BBC who does actually make them work for the camera rather than just nodding along. Corbyn got absolutely roasted by Neil as well

I think the BBC have cancelled Andrew Neil's show. Typical.
Si Thompson This is a good video and the lad is spot on.

I've been watching quite a bit of Haryan Glaeddyv, he's a decent commentator.

Smoogie
quote:
This is a good video and the lad is spot on.

Some interesting points. I did not know there was a LGBT wing of the Tories. They don't bother me but I do not take the knee for them.

Funny as Emily Hewerston did put and article up about 'The Tories are not really Conservative' a while ago and I wonder if that was a response to this video.

Personally I don't get what the deal with this is. People looking for a more right wing alternative?

The only more right wing party is UKIP and they seem to be full of BNP types so no one is interested in them and if you think that the Brexit Party under Farage is a better alternative then you might be disappointed. A lot of their support and funding seems to come from the left wing side of the leave vote which contrary to popular belief was actually a large part of the leave campaign. Not every leave voter was a right winger. I sense a Brexit Party or Reform Party in power would be a Blairite Party only one that supports Brexit.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
This is a good video and the lad is spot on.

Some interesting points. I did not know there was a LGBT wing of the Tories. They don't bother me but I do not take the knee for them.

Funny as Emily Hewerston did put and article up about 'The Tories are not really Conservative' a while ago and I wonder if that was a response to this video.

Personally I don't get what the deal with this is. People looking for a more right wing alternative?

The only more right wing party is UKIP and they seem to be full of BNP types so no one is interested in them and if you think that the Brexit Party under Farage is a better alternative then you might be disappointed. A lot of their support and funding seems to come from the left wing side of the leave vote which contrary to popular belief was actually a large part of the leave campaign. Not every leave voter was a right winger. I sense a Brexit Party or Reform Party in power would be a Blairite Party only one that supports Brexit.

Simple. A party that is centre or right of centre.
Smoogie
quote:

The Tories are right of centre. They picked up a lot from the centre ground as there was no centre ground party representing Brexit considering all the centre and left parties where trying their hardest to stop Brexit.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

The Tories are right of centre. They picked up a lot from the centre ground as there was no centre ground party representing Brexit considering all the centre and left parties where trying their hardest to stop Brexit.

The Tories are NOT right of centre as a party now. They are only right of centre if you're a communist.

As for voters, the Overton window has shifted for all of us. Anyone now right of Karl Marx is considered far right.

As far as the Tories go..

Uncontrolled immigration (Illegals coming in daily by the boat load)
Diversity quotas
Mandatory Diversity training (Home Office & Police)
Hate speech investigations

That isn't a right of centre government. A Conservative government is supposed to conserve traditions & protect heritage amongst other things. They have a 80 seat majority and they aren't doing any of that for me.
LeVzi In all honesty, the whole political system in the UK is ****ed up, but then I blame 100% the PC brigade. You can't make a decision anymore without committees blocking you, or you hitting a mile of red tape.

You can't govern that way. You can't make decisions for a country with a noose around your neck. And Brexit proved this is the case more than anything before. The country was crippled and the whole process stopped due to the MP's being able to pass motion after motion blocking Brexit. It was only until Boris said i'll get it done, did it get done.

That's not politics, that's not democracy, that's a corrupt institution showing it's true colours.

There is no party i'll be voting for on a national level, but in Wales, I support the abolishing of the Welsh Government, and UKIP / Abolish the Welsh assembly are the only parties really supporting that.
Si Thompson
quote:
In all honesty, the whole political system in the UK is ****ed up, but then I blame 100% the PC brigade. You can't make a decision anymore without committees blocking you, or you hitting a mile of red tape.

You can't govern that way. You can't make decisions for a country with a noose around your neck. And Brexit proved this is the case more than anything before. The country was crippled and the whole process stopped due to the MP's being able to pass motion after motion blocking Brexit. It was only until Boris said i'll get it done, did it get done.

That's not politics, that's not democracy, that's a corrupt institution showing it's true colours.

There is no party i'll be voting for on a national level, but in Wales, I support the abolishing of the Welsh Government, and UKIP / Abolish the Welsh assembly are the only parties really supporting that.

Yeah. That was an absolute joke, and Boris did have his hands tied during that period up until December last year. I want to see some real change going forward now, and strong leadership from the Tories with their 80 seat majority. Otherwise, I'm going to have no party to vote for either come the next election.
Anon. What are you guys views on the NHS being on the table for trade talks with USA ?

Do you agree with that, if it is true.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
What are you guys views on the NHS being on the table for trade talks with USA ?

Why would anyone want to buy the NHS? I've already posted a video about this in the thread.

The NHS is just used as a political tool by both sides. Sick of hearing about the f**kin' NHS.
Smoogie
quote:
What are you guys views on the NHS being on the table for trade talks with USA ?

That was a lie from Corbyn
Si Thompson
Smoogie
quote:

Corbyn always was dangerous
LeVzi
quote:

It isn't on the table, it never was and never will be. Boris has said it, and I doubt he'd come out and say that if there was any intention of selling it.

And the money they are ploughing into it, isn't the actions of a party going to sell it.

This whole thing, as was said, was a lie made up by the left wing because of Trumps election.

I am with Si on this, I am sick and tired of hearing about the NHS being up for sale.

The NHS needs a lot , a LOT of help new hospitals more capacity, better standard of doctors and nurses, we need more training for people from here to become Doctors and nurses etc, we need to stop allowing people to abuse the system and more importantly abuse the staff. Now Brexit is done, the immigration won't stop for staff for the NHS, and that's good, but they need to stop the agency staffing for nurses, as it's costing too much, they need to revamp the contracts etc. I hope they can improve it and make it better, because especially here in Gwent, it's failing so badly, the standard of doctors and nurses in the Gwent Hospital is awful, and they are literally being attacked daily by the drunks n smackheads in the hospitals.
Samination
quote:
It isn't on the table, it never was and never will be. Boris has said it, and I doubt he'd come out and say that if there was any intention of selling it.

And you trust a person who's a well known liar and makes up stories as he goes? You're a true pickaninny
Si Thompson More illegals getting transported this morning via coaches to hotels at the expense of the tax payer.

Priti Patel and the Home Office need to sort it the f**k out. They are a complete failure in tackling this.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

And you trust a person who's a well known liar and makes up stories as he goes? You're a true pickaninny

Do you honestly think he'd say something like he has "The NHS is definitely not on the table" then sell it ? Christ he'd be shot.

The UK will not allow a single politician to ever sell the NHS. Id hate to think what the UK would be like if that ever happened. Anarchy probably.

You know that pickaninny is a term to describe a black child right ? https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pickaninny?s=t

Samination Apparently you allow the politicians (everyone, not just tory or your lovely Corbyn) to **** up NHS. I wouldnt be surprised selling it might be the only way to save it
Anon. Tory MPs voted against plans to keep NHS off the table for trade talks with the USA.

Take of that what you will.
Si Thompson
quote:
Apparently you allow the politicians (everyone, not just tory or your lovely Corbyn) to **** up NHS. I wouldnt be surprised selling it might be the only way to save it

It doesn't need saving. The only way to take the strain off it, is reducing the numbers of people coming into the country. I've explained all this in the thread. It's common sense.

The UK has 10 million more people since 1997. The NHS cannot sustain that growth in population going forward. That goes for anything, Schools, Housing, Public Services etc. I don't understand why people don't grasp this simple concept.
Si Thompson Kent this morning. ****in' joke!

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/1291296574992257025?s=21
Anon. Do you hate foreign people in general or just the ones entering illegally ?

I detect a bit of xenophobia in this thread and I ain't surprised.
Si Thompson
quote:
Do you hate foreign people in general or just the ones entering illegally ?

I detect a bit of xenophobia in this thread and I ain't surprised.

You detect xenophobia because you're an idiot. I'll answer your question, though, even though it's a stupid one.

I have no issues with controlled immigration and proper checks on who is entering the country LEGALLY.
I believe the numbers are still too high as they are in the 100s of thousands annually. That number needs to come down. A country the size of Britain cannot sustain those high numbers indefinitely. It puts too much pressure on housing, schools, medical care and public services etc.

I take issue with illegal immigration and undocumented people entering Britain. I take issue with boats arriving daily and the government transporting them to hotels at the cost of the tax payer when there are homeless Brits on our streets. Also, you don't know who these people are that enter because no proper checks are done, and they are coming from very different backgrounds culturally. This is a security risk to the country.

But no... You wouldn't consider any of that. It's apparently 'Xenophobic' to have this discussion. That's just a buzzword that spastics use to either shut down conversation, or appear morally superior. Try engaging with the points and having a civil discussion, or don't bother coming in this thread at all.
Anon. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

Just like most tory voters.

And if you dont think the NHS wont be up for sale, then you're the spastic.
Si Thompson
quote:
You clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

So you can't engage with any of the points then?. Just as I thought.

No counter argument, no facts, nothing. Just assertions and pure projection.

You've been a member on this site since 2014, I doubt you've contributed anything substantial in nearly 6 years. Here's a bit of advice, Forget your password on here, Don't bother logging in again. Give ya Mam her laptop back, and go and finally lose your virginity.
Impulse_Response As a general rule in today's world, you know you're on the winning side when they resort to calling you racist. It's all they have.

It's an endless battle here in the US. That sort of nonsense is why Trump will win reelection, whether we like him or not.
Impulse_Response
quote:
Kent this morning. ****in' joke!

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/1291296574992257025?s=21

Imagine having a 3100 km border with a country that has sent millions of illegals into your country and still does. Then on top of that having caravans of people from countries farther south who believe they are entitled to asylum in your country because their countries are wrecks. And then being called racist when you say it needs to be stopped.

I hope the UK is willing to stand up for itself.
LeVzi
quote:

You are a fking joke son, lol, absolute ringnut, just like every lefty i've had the misfortune to speak to. Cannot win any argument but throw the racism and xenophobic cards about.

Absolutely fking pathetic. Oh and btw, the crap you read in the Guardian isn't actually true.
LeVzi
quote:
As a general rule in today's world, you know you're on the winning side when they resort to calling you racist. It's all they have.

It's an endless battle here in the US. That sort of nonsense is why Trump will win reelection, whether we like him or not.

In all honesty, Biden is such a scary prospect, Trump will romp home just based on that.
Samination
quote:
quote:

You are a fking joke son, lol, absolute ringnut, just like every lefty i've had the misfortune to speak to. Cannot win any argument but throw the racism and xenophobic cards about.

Absolutely fking pathetic. Oh and btw, the crap you read in the Guardian isn't actually true.

Are tories much better when they keep calling lefties for anti-semites?
Si Thompson
quote:
As a general rule in today's world, you know you're on the winning side when they resort to calling you racist. It's all they have.

I know, mate. I follow your stuff also. I do sympathise. So many idiots about.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

In all honesty, Biden is such a scary prospect, Trump will romp home just based on that.

He's senile. Not in any fit state to even speak now. Sad.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are tories much better when they keep calling lefties for anti-semites?

You're making the mistake of grouping people together. I have conservative views but I'm not a classic Tory voter. There's a big difference. Plenty of people only lent their vote in December to this Government. I don't use those pejoratives either, there's good and bad on both sides. I don't even use the term lefty. I use 'far left' and 'radical left' for the extremely useful idiots. I don't like far left or right.

Debating ideas is the way forward and truth seeking. Two people having a debate should be working together (non-partisan) and coming to a conclusion via facts and information. Political debate has always been a bit iffy but now it's completely toxic, and that needs to change.

Anon. You think I follow left wing Politics because im against The Conservative Party ?

Whats there to debate ? All political parties are as bad as each other. We can come here and counter each others points til we are blue in the face. You keep banging on about illegals coming into the UK, that will never change. The UK is too soft .

Si Thompson
quote:
You think I follow left wing Politics because im against The Conservative Party ?

Whats there to debate ? All political parties are as bad as each other. We can come here and counter each others points til we are blue in the face. You keep banging on about illegals coming into the UK, that will never change. The UK is too soft .

That's a Strawman fallacy there, cos I didn't accuse you of being left wing. However, I think you've got a point in that all parties now are weak and ineffective. These politicians are influencers and not real leaders. I keep banging on about the invasion because it's a serious issue at the moment, which is now getting more and more attention because of people like me speaking out.

LeVzi
quote:
You think I follow left wing Politics because im against The Conservative Party ?

Stuff you've said before might as well be taken from the labour party manifesto, so you are obviously left wing.

But i'll agree, none of us will get anywhere arguing about it. There are no real viable political options in the UK, it's totally been destroyed by corruption and greed. But as i've always said, its better the devil you know, and in the current scene, Boris is the only choice, but i'd still never put an X next to a tory candidate no matter what.
Mental_Adam Time to start voting besides Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and any other stupid lefty party.

Time to vote for something alternative.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Mental_Adam:
Time to start voting besides Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and any other stupid lefty party.

Nothing out there at the moment. It's all shifted left and far left.
Smoogie
quote:
Time to start voting besides Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and any other stupid lefty party.

The Tories are not left wing.

The left leaning parties are as follows:

Labour
Green
Lib Dem
SNP
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

The Tories are not left wing.

Labour
Green
Lib Dem
SNP

Smoogie. I've already explained why the Tories are a left wing government.

The following are left wing policies and/or actions that are typical of the left.

- Diversity quotas
- Uncontrolled immigration
- Policing of speech
- Far left Ideology taking over institutions like police and home office
- Failure to tackle illegal economic migrant invasion
- Failure to tackle BLM anarchists and bending the knee to the mob
- Weak on crime

I also explained earlier in this thread how the Overton window has shifted and so have people's political positions with that shift. This government are like Labour 10 years ago.

Si Thompson
quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Mental_Adam:

Labour
Green
Lib Dem
SNP

Left leaning? LOL

Try far left communists.
Si Thompson SNP - Globalist/Socialist party who aren't for free speech.

Lib Dems - A party that deliberately gets into bed with foreign powers to subvert a democratic election/vote.

Labour - A party that calls each other comrade and are riddled with antisemitism whilst playing identity politics.

They couldn't be any further left if they tried. Totally detached from reality and not what the vast majority of working class want. The Tories are left wing, but the best of a bad bunch, something LeVzi mentioned earlier in this thread.
Smoogie
quote:

The following are left wing policies and/or actions that are typical of the left.

- Diversity quotas
- Policing of speech
- Weak on crime

I also explained earlier in this thread how the Overton window has shifted and so have people's political positions with that shift. This government are like Labour 10 years ago.

The migrant thing is being looked at right now I believe so that will soon be sorted. Johnson was not the one who bent the knee over BLM either. That was Starmer and Starmer has been slammed for it.

My view is this:

Conservative: Social Conservative working man's party

Labour: Deeply divided by different factions. Some more further to the left than others but all power mad. Support comes from middle class dimwits, upper class sociopaths and single parents on benefits.

SNP: Want independence for Scotland. Power mad yet not a clue.

Green: Tree huggers

Plaid: Welsh version of SNP

Brexit Party: Protest group and threat to splitting the leave vote to let a remain/ rejoin party in. Labour supporters and or remainers seem to pretend to be angry Tory voters switching to this party to split the vote to help Labour/ remain out. Be careful of temptation.

Lib Dems: Who?
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

- Diversity quotas
- Policing of speech
- Weak on crime

The migrant thing is being looked at right now I believe so that will soon be sorted. Johnson was not the one who bent the knee over BLM either. That was Starmer and Starmer has been slammed for it.

My view is this:

Conservative: Social Conservative working man's party

Labour: Deeply divided by different factions. Some more further to the left than others but all power mad. Support comes from middle class dimwits, upper class sociopaths and single parents on benefits.

SNP: Want independence for Scotland. Power mad yet not a clue.

Green: Tree huggers

Plaid: Welsh version of SNP

Brexit Party: Protest group and threat to splitting the leave vote to let a remain/ rejoin party in. Labour supporters and or remainers seem to pretend to be angry Tory voters switching to this party to split the vote to help Labour/ remain out. Be careful of temptation.

Lib Dems: Who?

The illegal migrant situation is NOT being sorted, saying it will be sorted soon is hoping on your part. 10 days now in a row, even coaches are available before boats land. To me, this seems organised and is becoming another national embarrassment just like the grooming gangs. A guy was even arrested for filming this. The police force took the knee for BLM. They are under a Tory government. See previous posts about mob rule and strong leadership (That is so lacking right now).

No. A Tory government has never been for the traditional 'working man', that was supposed to be what Labour stood for. Even now with their leaning over on the left to appease leftists. They still are out of touch with working class Britain. This is all a big hangover from Cameron and his Lib Dem Tory Government.

Whilst I have no issues with your political opinions, usually, I agree with you. However.. What you've just replied to me, is a load of drivel.

Here's my solution.

Get back to solid, free, liberal values. Unite the country through this and British values. Sack anyone in the party or civil service that doesn't toe that line. Absolutely drain this insipid swamp within the institutions. **** these far left idiots. Destroy their narratives, push back, embarrass them at every turn. People follow strong leaders. Time to shut the borders now until a stringent plan is set up for LEGAL migration. I would have patrols all across the shores using the navy, and/or army.

Time to replace Saqid Khan and Cressida Dick too. Get proper recruitment into the Police. Get tough on crime.... Need I say more?
Smoogie
quote:

Time to replace Saqid Khan and Cressida Dick too. Get proper recruitment into the Police. Get tough on crime.... Need I say more?

I defiantly agree that Cressida Penis needs to go. Khan will have to be voted out but he is in Labour London so no chance there.

Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

I defiantly agree that Cressida Penis needs to go. Khan will have to be voted out but he is in Labour London so no chance there.

Khan is already at 40 odd per cent in the polls for re-election from what I've seen floating about. He needs to go right NOW.

Boris should cast a vote of no confidence and get it passed, and then have that man removed. This is what I'm talking about. Strong leadership, sending a message. Time for tough action..

Smoogie
quote:

Boris should cast a vote of no confidence and get it passed, and then have that man removed. This is what I'm talking about. Strong leadership, sending a message. Time for tough action..

I do think there will be a time when Johnson will have to do something about it but the problem is if it backfires then it would be used against him. Votes of NC are pointless if they do no pass. Theresa May managed to survive longer when the party called a vote against her and when Corbyn failed to get a vote against the government the Tories went up in the polls.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

I do think there will be a time when Johnson will have to do something about it but the problem is if it backfires then it would be used against him. Votes of NC are pointless if they do no pass. Theresa May managed to survive longer when the party called a vote against her and when Corbyn failed to get a vote against the government the Tories went up in the polls.

80 SEAT MAJORITY. Stop making excuses for weak leadership. Lets's advocate real change!
Smoogie
quote:

80 SEAT MAJORITY. Stop making excuses for weak leadership. Lets's advocate real change!

The Tories do not have a majority in the London assembly.

My suggestion would be to close the London Assembly down. Along with the Scottish Parliament of course!
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

My suggestion would be to close the London Assembly down. Along with the Scottish Parliament of course!

No. The Tories have a majority throughout the country. The north outside the 'metropolitan bubble' of London voted this shower of shit in. Many lent their votes.

When you say 'London assembly'. I hope you mean pulling apart that bubble and also reforming the whole mayor of London concept.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

The SNP have seats. Naff all you can do about that. However, with strong leadership and following the will of the vast majority of voters. The SNP will just keep banging on about a second referendum and get absolutely nowhere.
Smoogie
quote:

The SNP have seats. Naff all you can do about that. However, with strong leadership and following the will of the vast majority of voters. The SNP will just keep banging on about a second referendum and get absolutely nowhere.

Let them bang on about it. Part of me wants them to have a second referendum just to watch them lose it. No doubt they will find another excuse to hold Inyref3 though
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

Let them bang on about it. Part of me wants them to have a second referendum just to watch them lose it. No doubt they will find another excuse to hold Inyref3 though

The SNP are a shower of shit. Authoritarian, Globalist, lap dogs for elitists in the deep state.

That **** Hamza Yusuf trying to pass bills to criminalise speech.

GET TAE FOOK! Silly bastard!
Anon. Kim Stur Jun loves her daily briefings, Deffo a political agenda behind it. She opened pubs but not gyms, that ****ing infuriated me.

So many people up here brainwashed by the Scottish Numpty Party.

The only reason the SQA fiasco was fixed was so she didnt lose peoples votes for independence, if they were to ever get another vote that is.

I use to favor independence , but then realised she wanted back into europe, **** that! Shes ****ing obsessed with with the EU.
Si Thompson
quote:
then realised she wanted back into europe, **** that! Shes ****ing obsessed with with the EU.

Yep.
LeVzi
quote:
Kim Stur Jun loves her daily briefings, Deffo a political agenda behind it. She opened pubs but not gyms, that ****ing infuriated me.

So many people up here brainwashed by the Scottish Numpty Party.

The only reason the SQA fiasco was fixed was so she didnt lose peoples votes for independence, if they were to ever get another vote that is.

I use to favor independence , but then realised she wanted back into europe, **** that! Shes ****ing obsessed with with the EU.

She's clearly insane, and the whole pubs before gyms is absolutely insanity. The one thing that can fight Covid is personal fitness and shes keeping it all closed. I was angry at the Welsh Assembly for being 2 weeks behind England for gyms but now they are open im happy again. Although I still want the Welsh Assembly scrapped. The SNP are useless as far as I can see, wee nippy is like Adolf Krankie

It took 5.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page