Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 24/7 Hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
alstorm Bit of a 30% off sale on at the store, all CD, Merchandise and digital

Use the code 247CUSTARD30OFF at http://www.247hardcore.co.uk

Sorry for the spam, moving house and having a clear out! Anything missing off the store anyone is after add a reply I?ll see if I can get it added :-)

Cheers!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4btqea4t26twrl/Photo%2012-02-2020%2C%2008%2040%2047.jpg
MusicILove Do you have clothing measurements?
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
Do you have clothing measurements?

Drop me a PM which ones and I?ll measure them for you mate
kazukism92 Saw a lot of stuff that were at the HU... but, not sure if request to save one to each copy due, well, job. :(
Alex Threat Hi Al, do all the CD's come with the digital downloads? Cheers
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
Hi Al, do all the CD's come with the digital downloads? Cheers

Yes mate just drop me a note as I have to do them manually but I have them all ready, it?s a temporary site!

Alex Threat
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:

Yes mate just drop me a note as I have to do them manually but I have them all ready, it?s a temporary site!

Yea, that's spot on! Unfortunately i can't get on the site at work for some reason, so i will have a look tonight when i get in! sure there's 3 or 4 i am after
Dur8ion Is the 24/7 Hardcore: 1-100 Complete Bundle on there I can't see it anywhere?
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Dur8ion:
Is the 24/7 Hardcore: 1-100 Complete Bundle on there I can't see it anywhere?

Turns out it isn?t, but pop
Me a PM I?ll do it for the same price and send you the link, or I?ll
Add it when I?m home next week!
alstorm
quote:

https://www.247hardcore.co.uk/#!/products/247-hardcore-1-100-the-complete-first-century

aaaand its up

247CUSTARD30OFF still works on orders :-) enjoy ..

*fixed link*
Samination
quote:
quote:

*webshop link* aaaand its up

did you post a link to the admin page?
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
quote:

*webshop link* aaaand its up

did you post a link to the admin page?

haha probably .. moving house right now!

Anon. When we getting Scott browns remix of Kicking hard
kazukism92 Well with the 24/7 Hardcore albums delisted at HU page even the Hardcore Heaven releases. Is there a chance to see Hardcore Heaven 5 at 24/7 Store?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Well with the 24/7 Hardcore albums delisted at HU page even the Hardcore Heaven releases. Is there a chance to see Hardcore Heaven 5 at 24/7 Store?

All the digital versions of HH are still on the HU store. I know something's amiss with HU atm, but no need to spread lies?
Alex Threat I'm sure i saw a post about them relocating, that's why all physical stock has been taken down from the site for now? I could be totally wrong mind
Samination I dont know about re-location, but they appear to be stopping their physical disc production for the foreseeable future.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
When we getting Scott browns remix of Kicking hard

Bruh.......
Anon. What !?
alstorm
quote:
I dont know about re-location, but they appear to be stopping their physical disc production for the foreseeable future.

as far as 24/7 are concerned we are still carrying on with the physical disks, will be on the site 24/7 hardcore.co.uk for everything, and some projects, artist albums and comps will be available worldwide on amazon and similar stores :)

MusicILove
quote:
quote:
I dont know about re-location, but they appear to be stopping their physical disc production for the foreseeable future.

as far as 24/7 are concerned we are still carrying on with the physical disks, will be on the site 24/7 hardcore.co.uk for everything, and some projects, artist albums and comps will be available worldwide on amazon and similar stores :)

Will there be more reliable delivery dates than previously?

I?m still waiting for anthologies from HU. It?s been nearly a year
alstorm
quote:
quote:
quote:

they are on their way, a week i believe.

that situation was complex and unavoidable, but wont be happening again!

we are going a different way with a distribution network, and some short run comps direct sale on the site, alongside the merchandise & back cat

will still be working with HU on some projects, so there is no bad blood or issues just a change in model both sides :)

MusicILove
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

they are on their way, a week i believe.

that situation was complex and unavoidable, but wont be happening again!

we are going a different way with a distribution network, and some short run comps direct sale on the site, alongside the merchandise & back cat

will still be working with HU on some projects, so there is no bad blood or issues just a change in model both sides :)

I?ll keep an eye on both stores.

Did dream surprise get fixed and get the iPhone / Mac email sound removed?
kazukism92
quote:

Lucky me, I decided to check stuff at discogs during this month and pick some stuff that I don't have. TOMORROW WILL THEY AT HOME!!! BOOOOOOM!
Sulphurik Some good releases from 24/7

Stompy & Eufeion, like this is the future track.
https://www.beatport.com/release/the-future-ep/2863937

Fitzy K - Hide & Seek and Fairytale

UFO has Together Again & Stand by you coming out which are two great vocal tracks which were on HH vol 5.

DJ Seduction & Eazyvibe have forthcoming release.
Sulphurik UFO mix from the Lock In Restival at the weekend. Very good mix. Did anyone listen in to the festival?

https://soundcloud.com/jason-ufo/ufo-lock-in-mix-25-march-2020?fbclid=IwAR2dMGAulvSyDdV1iAo82ZyLpGjud1WtrXth5XuJCEHnHqD0Eat_bsZpJ-Q
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
UFO mix from the Lock In Restival at the weekend. Very good mix. Did anyone listen in to the festival?

https://soundcloud.com/jason-ufo/ufo-lock-in-mix-25-march-2020?fbclid=IwAR2dMGAulvSyDdV1iAo82ZyLpGjud1WtrXth5XuJCEHnHqD0Eat_bsZpJ-Q

BOOF IT!

Brisk agreed to spin for restival part 2 !
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
UFO mix from the Lock In Restival at the weekend. Very good mix. Did anyone listen in to the festival?

BOOF IT!

I listened to a small bit of some mixes. Seemed a great idea with some big name artists featuring. Would have liked to have heard more of the mixes.

Has a date been set for Part 2?
trippnface
quote:
quote:
quote:

BOOF IT!

I listened to a small bit of some mixes. Seemed a great idea with some big name artists featuring. Would have liked to have heard more of the mixes.

Yeah I missed sc@r, but caught UFO, Eufeion, bananaman, & vinylgroover.

UFO was my fav.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1639763126174718/
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BOOF IT!

Yeah I missed sc@r, but caught UFO, Eufeion, bananaman, & vinylgroover.

UFO was my fav.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1639763126174718/

Will have to have a look for recordings of some mixes including ones from the other 24/7 artists.

Villians Wear Black - she likes her music hard, mix on her facebook page.
Sulphurik I've listened back to DJ Stompy & Eazyvibe's mix, what a mix that was!

https://soundcloud.com/mevmusicco/stompy-eazyvibe-lock-in-restival-27032020
alstorm https://www.mixcloud.com/247hardcore/al-storm-247-lock-in-mix/

popped mine up there, gonna gather all the other guys mixes as well and pop them on mixcloud.

(also on soundcloud)

http://247hardcore.bandcamp.com is some new stuff on there as well, gonna push the bandcamp store a little more with promos while all this virus madness happening, hope you lot are all well!
Sulphurik
quote:
https://www.mixcloud.com/247hardcore/al-storm-247-lock-in-mix/

popped mine up there, gonna gather all the other guys mixes as well and pop them on mixcloud.

(also on soundcloud)

http://247hardcore.bandcamp.com is some new stuff on there as well, gonna push the bandcamp store a little more with promos while all this virus madness happening, hope you lot are all well!

Cool will have to take a listen.

Sulphurik Have many of you heard this one?

Mickey Init
quote:
DJ Seduction & Eazyvibe have forthcoming release.

Only just discovered this today and I was following this thread 🙈 Was released 3rd April. We need to get better on here at sharing new releases when they've dropped I really like that Don't You Want Me

Sulphurik Anyone heard any updates on the 24/7 album?
MusicILove
quote:
Anyone heard any updates on the 24/7 album?

Do you mean the Anthology CDs?

I still haven't got mine. :( Hoping they will arrive when things open up and it's safer.
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:

I still haven't got mine. :( Hoping they will arrive when things open up and it's safer.

No it?s a new compilation album, UFO has mentioned about plans for it recently.
alstorm
quote:
quote:

where did you order from? should have been sorted ages ago?

alstorm
quote:

just waiting on the planet to settle down a bit, we dont want to just do anything digitally and commiting to money on pressing when i cant even get to an open post office might be a tad risky :D

but we are still working away at some freshness for you all! :-)
Si Thompson Al. Any news on Scott Brown's remix of 'Kickin' Hard'?
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
Al. Any news on Scott Brown's remix of 'Kickin' Hard'?

itll be on the 24/7 200 project but thats delayed again for obvious reasons! too mkuch of a waste of the track to just throw away into the digital abyss :P
MusicILove
quote:
quote:
quote:

where did you order from? should have been sorted ages ago?

I ordered from HU on May 13 2019.

Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
Al. Any news on Scott Brown's remix of 'Kickin' Hard'?

itll be on the 24/7 200 project but thats delayed again for obvious reasons! too mkuch of a waste of the track to just throw away into the digital abyss :P

For sure. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Sulphurik Alot of you will have seen lots of online DJ sets/ live mixes of various dance music genres over last 4 to 5 months. Has been a good number of online mixes especially from various Dutch Hardcore artists - some pretty cool venues and locations. There have been some DJ mixes from UK hardcore artists including the Lock In Restival back in April which including some 24/7 artist mixes and a couple of other similar type various DJ mixes.

I've not seen that many other mixes from UK Hardcore artists - would be good to see/ hear some more.
Sulphurik Hope some of Stompy's tracks which have heard in a few mixes earlier this year will get released soon, some great ones.
alstorm
quote:
Hope some of Stompy's tracks which have heard in a few mixes earlier this year will get released soon, some great ones.

we have a huge 20+ track USB album imminent in the same style as Robs new album www.247hardcore.co.uk

Just pressed and shipped them .. on time :)

MusicILove
quote:
quote:
Hope some of Stompy's tracks which have heard in a few mixes earlier this year will get released soon, some great ones.

we have a huge 20+ track USB album imminent in the same style as Robs new album www.247hardcore.co.uk

You mean out now...
It?s great. I love it. btw

Below this was an image of the deliveries I got yesterday. Including the USB, Super Mario 3D All Stars and Sunny & Deck Hussy - Stratosphere EP. I had to remove it because it was causing stability issues and I couldn't post on this thread.

Alex Threat Hows the tracks on this MusicILove? Been looking at it but trying (trying) to save some money ha
MusicILove
quote:
Hows the tracks on this MusicILove? Been looking at it but trying (trying) to save some money ha

I personally love it. There is only 1 track I don't like.
It really depends if you like the new 24/7 and Rob IYF's sound. If you do then definitely get this before it's gone.
Alex Threat
quote:
quote:
Hows the tracks on this MusicILove? Been looking at it but trying (trying) to save some money ha

I personally love it. There is only 1 track I don't like.
It really depends if you like the new 24/7 and Rob IYF's sound. If you do then definitely get this before it's gone.

Nice one. I think they are producing some great tracks, so i will invest i think. Thanks mate
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:

Ok sounds good.

Have seen some EP releases on 24/7 Hardcore bandcamp page :)
Alex Threat
quote:
quote:

Just ordered today. BOOM! How long to post out Al? Cheers
alstorm
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just ordered today. BOOM! How long to post out Al? Cheers

Hey mate, probably go out Saturday, if your UK you?ll have it early part of next week :-)

Thanks!
Alex Threat That's spot on for me mate. Thanks! Looking forward to getting it. 24/7 Hardcore mix soon I feel. So many great new tracks on your label!

It took 2.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page