Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Squad-E giving away free music

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Alex Threat Seen this post on Facebook saying he is giving away free music!

I haven't downloaded any yet so can't comment on what is in there, quality etc.
MusicILove I payed ?70 for this. :(

A large amount of it isn?t even him music.
Samination I dont think it's great a idea to post it on a search-able forum.

Keep it to discord or PM it to people who asks for it.

Also, he's not only giving away his own tracks. The nutter is sharing promos he's gotten from the likes of Darren Styles, Gammer and other, and even pirated music and software
Alex Threat
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I dont think it's great a idea to post it on a search-able forum.

Keep it to discord or PM it to people who asks for it.

Also, he's not only giving away his own tracks. The nutter is sharing promos he's gotten from the likes of Darren Styles, Gammer and other, and even pirated music and software

Yeah, just realised, i have removed the link from here
Alex Threat
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I payed ?70 for this. :(

A large amount of it isn?t even him music.

I was going to buy it over Xmas when he was advertising it for ?25.00, but I didn't end up bothering. Then saw this link yesterday...
NoJokin Hmmm thanks for the heads up. Managed to grab this minus the pirated versions of Cubase and VST's 🤣
Si Thompson Cheers, Alex. I grabbed the lot.

Alex Threat No sweat mate. I am just on sorting bits of it now into the Twista label ha
Rodz90 But But But

Taking Me Higher 08
The drunken scotsman Wow. Some absolute gold here can some one share those tunes via pm would be much appreciated. Especially takin me higher, take me with you and I just can?t get enough. Can?t seem to get them on Facebook.
PecheyTheLizard would someone like to properly locate the artists for most of these tracks? Squad-E's oganization skills are absolute shite lmao
trippnface sweet, someone shoot me the fire
dannyboy uk this folders a complete mess, half the shits just unfinished wavs, badly mastered stuff. This is gonna be fun to organize...
Luz1978 Appreciate it if someone can PM me the link. Cheers

Now sorted, cheers... 👍🏻
dannyboy uk I'm Tempted to do all the tags I can and reup it, but also, not really sure if thats wise here, its such a mess, incomplete tunes, samples, straight up 128kbps WMA's. proper shitfest. Also, a lot of the tunes, I really doubt he has clearence of anyone to release a lot of them, being original mixes of tunes that arent released and arent even his.

It's a shame, I think he must need cash, so just chucked a pack together of unreleased stuff he got through promo etc.
The drunken scotsman Downloaded today. Yes it?s a mess but some absolute beauties and unreleased gems in there. I would have killed for some of these 10 years ago. Take me with you by Hixxy was always one of my favourites that never got a release. I know some in here were desperate for the 2009 remix of takin me higher as well.
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by dannyboy uk:
I'm Tempted to do all the tags I can and reup it, but also, not really sure if thats wise here, its such a mess, incomplete tunes, samples, straight up 128kbps WMA's. proper shitfest. Also, a lot of the tunes, I really doubt he has clearence of anyone to release a lot of them, being original mixes of tunes that arent released and arent even his.

It's a shame, I think he must need cash, so just chucked a pack together of unreleased stuff he got through promo etc.

Very very very very bad idea.
Alex Threat Worth it for the Twista tunes alone. There's some other gems in there too....
dannyboy uk God, spent the whole day editing the tags, I hate OCD... I found a corker of a track name tho..

Evacuate The Dancefloor (Re-Con's Hold on to ya fillings it's gonna get a bit leary rmx)

Best track name I've ever seen xD

EDIT - Has anyone got the ID tags for the Twista Folder all sorted? Ive done practically the rest, not all of it seems to be listed on discogs and shazam is failing me a little.
martinj1985 yeah the ID Tags need sorting, crazy that he has just gave them away for free!

No we just need someone to give away Force & Styles - Sunshine....only joking lol
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
yeah the ID Tags need sorting, crazy that he has just gave them away for free!

No we just need someone to give away Force & Styles - Sunshine....only joking lol

Alex Threat Sounds like a lot of hassle over a tune mate? I couldn't be arsed with all of that!
Si Thompson
quote:

I have it on Dubplate.
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
Sounds like a lot of hassle over a tune mate? I couldn't be arsed with all of that!

It has been a huge hassle but hey things have changed now so it's all good.

Hopefully it'll be included on the Force & Styles back catalogue very soon.
DJ Bounce
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
quote:

I have it on Dubplate.

I'd literally suck you off just to hear you play it to me through a walkie talkie.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Bounce:
quote:
quote:

I have it on Dubplate.

I'd literally suck you off just to hear you play it to me through a walkie talkie.

Pretty sure someone's already uploaded a crappy version on youtube, no need to sucky sucky here :P

Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have it on Dubplate.

LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
But But But

Taking Me Higher 08

Is that Darren Styles track ? And its a remix ? I wanna hear that.
Mickey Init Any repercussions from this? Some Hixxy tunes on there.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
But But But

Taking Me Higher 08

Is that Darren Styles track ? And its a remix ? I wanna hear that.

Yes the remix was an update he done in 2009. Great tune.
Si Thompson Which folder is this 'Take Me Higher' in? Is it even called that in there?
Alex Threat Could be called anything in amongst all those tunes! took me ages just to sort out the twista WAV files
The drunken scotsman Yes think there was folder labelled as 2009. It was relatively easy to find I think.
Rodz90
quote:
Which folder is this 'Take Me Higher' in? Is it even called that in there?

Folder: djtunesbackup > hardcoremp3s2009
Name: Taking Me Higher '08 (DJ Master).mp3
Si Thompson Sorted. Thanks all.
MusicILove
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have it on Dubplate.

No need for any sexual favours.
Quicksilver Would love to see the reactions from Re-Con, Hixxy, Styles and Breeze. XD

Found a pretty nice Fireflies (Owl City) remix in there!
MusicILove https://www.discogs.com/Benni-Benassi-Jason-Born-Spaceship-Re-Con-Unknown-Remix-Fireflies-Technikore-Remix/release/3275854
I wish I had the other track on this release
LeVzi
quote:
quote:

Can someone up this to youtube or something ,I'd like to hear it.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:

LeVzi
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh I thought all this stuff he was giving away was unreleased. nvm, but thanks anyway.

Track is one of my favourites tbh the original is better, but thats not a bad edit.

I really love the original tbh.
Rodz90
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh I thought all this stuff he was giving away was unreleased. nvm, but thanks anyway.

Track is one of my favourites tbh the original is better, but thats not a bad edit.

I really love the original tbh.

It is unreleased, outside of the Squad E folder you won't find the extended mix of it anywhere online to buy.
Mickey Init Has anyone got a good, clean, mastered Squad-E remix of Boogie 2nite?
The Hypasonic mix is pretty crisp, but the Squad-E mix floating about is quite distorted.
Mickey Init ?Never Leave You? Squad-E remix one of the best!
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
Has anyone got a good, clean, mastered Squad-E remix of Boogie 2nite?
The Hypasonic mix is pretty crisp, but the Squad-E mix floating about is quite distorted.

Squad-E never remixed that as a hardcore track. All the versions claiming to be that are time stretches and speed ups. True faith and open your heart suffers the same treatment.

Squad-E did some speed ups himself but they were not proper hardcore remixes.
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
Squad-E never remixed that as a hardcore track. All the versions claiming to be that are time stretches and speed ups. True faith and open your heart suffers the same treatment.

Squad-E did some speed ups himself but they were not proper hardcore remixes.

And is there a cleaner 170 version out there?

It took 2.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page