Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Slammin Vinyl remastered

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Luz1978 New bundle of slammin vinyl tracks that have been remastered available on the hardcore underground site.

Looks like part 1 of the back catalogue. So should be more to come.
Samination Highly doubt the Brisk & Trixxy tracks will be there though. Unless AATW have started to relax their license agreement around Open Your Eyes
Luz1978 True, I will remain cautiously optimistic, part 2 will be out in a few months according to the website. Eye opener was release 15 on SV and this bundle goes up to 9, so it would be in the second batch, but am sure if eyeopener was part of this it would have been mentioned at some point?
Samination it is one of the biggest Happy Hardcore tracks after all
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
it is one of the biggest Happy Hardcore tracks after all

It's all about the 99 remix!
Vladel That lot was from before I came across the scene and it's a god job, glad I missed them.
Gazza1712 The 99 remix is available on juno as it was released on next gen as I bought it a couple of months ago and if anyone wants a digital copy of the original eye opener let me know.
Samination As long as it isn't Ham's remix
Impulse_Response I was going to buy it until I saw they're remastered. I'll need to hear samples and make extremely sure they sound good before buying it.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
I was going to buy it until I saw they're remastered. I'll need to hear samples and make extremely sure they sound good before buying it.

I doubt they are much different from the versions on bandcamp
htid_4_life I agree though, a preview sample would be good. I am tempted for Red Alert and Mike Slammer - Dont need your love. I loved that as a kid but the full unmixed track was on one of them hardcore explosion albums in a Dreamscape pack. for a few quid I would buy it if its any clearer or better.

any of these tunes coming to spotify, i'd love to add them on an oldskool playlist
teknotik
quote:
Originally posted by htid_4_life:
any of these tunes coming to spotify, i'd love to add them on an oldskool playlist

All on Spotify already! 👍

Johnscardy Just wanna hold you tight was awful on vinyl. Properly distorted... I'd be interested to hear the re-mastered version, and if it's good I would buy.

Oh, but wait. HU store STILL doesn't have sound clips or links to anywhere to listen... Imagine how much more they would sell.
teknotik
quote:
Originally posted by Johnscardy:
Just wanna hold you tight was awful on vinyl. Properly distorted... I'd be interested to hear the re-mastered version, and if it's good I would buy.

Oh, but wait. HU store STILL doesn't have sound clips or links to anywhere to listen... Imagine how much more they would sell.

Clips on here: https://slamminvinyl.bandcamp.com/album/hold-tight-e-p
Captain Triceps I understand the sound quality issues were because of bad engineering. I read that all the levels and everything on the mixer were maxed (or something similar) because they were given duff information, and that's just how they were recorded.
So if they were recorded to DAT in that state, you're probably never gonna get clean sounding versions of the tracks - which isn't necessarily what everyone wants but f they do, well, I'm sure many of the early SV tunes could probably be remade, if you really wanted to.
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by teknotik:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnscardy:
Just wanna hold you tight was awful on vinyl. Properly distorted... I'd be interested to hear the re-mastered version, and if it's good I would buy.

Clips on here: https://slamminvinyl.bandcamp.com/album/hold-tight-e-p

HU are useless when it comes to getting sales.
Gazza1712 The 99 remix is available on juno as it was released on next gen as I bought it a couple of months ago and if anyone wants a digital copy of the original eye opener let me know.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
As long as it isn't Ham's remix

Never even knew ham done a remix! must check it out if its on youtube, but doesn't sound so promising lol
Samination I see the second batch still hasn't materialized.

It took 1.49 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page