Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Blaze! - 'til the day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver As the news page reads this is the thread to discuss the new release, Blaze! and MasterWax

Here is the news in case you missed it :)

I am absolutely proud to present the news you have been waiting to hear and I have been waiting to tell you... Nick of Bang! / Stealth & Oblivion has a special announcement telling everyone that the crew that created such killer tracks as Shooting Star and Cloudy Dayz remixed by the legendary Brisk and Ham released on Next Generation Records are back creating brand new tracks and have created several new groups! As the Nick says in the special announcement the first release by the new group called "Blaze!" featuring Jo James with what we believe is her finest performance. "'Til The Day", remixed by DJ phosphor & DJ justrich will be released T.B.A. on a brand new happy hardcore label called MasterWax run by silver of happyhardcore.com. This track will send shivers down your spin... same killer quality remixes and same bone tingling vocals! Discuss what you think of the new track and Blaze! in this forum thread.
deejaybee Silver,

i just listened to your track! This is gunna be a winner!!! The vocals are excellent and i like that cool bang style beat!!!!

You have stayed away from that more trancey feel that hardcore has developed so that is anoughter great aspect to this tune!

Have you released any whites to the dj's cause im off to Hardcore Heaven on saturday and I would like to hear this played over 30,000watts !!! Anyway good luck on the label etc.

See ya laters!

Deejay Bee

Hardcore Ravers Visit - www.benpaul.uklinux.net
Lixx Sure to be a diehard choon. Hopefully someone axes out the sure as god's my witness line in one of the remixes. It ruins the vibe for me and sounds out of place with the rest of the song. Maybe sure as love's my witness or something. Maybe it's near 5 am and I'm snappy... who knows. Peace
-Lixx

DJ Mouse many hhc tunes get forgotten or ppl lose interest in it,but there's always those few tracks that live on forever like heart of gold,shooting star etc,and this tune is gonna be another one that lives on forever.it would top the hhc chart anyday if there was one!!!

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...
MC RizlaDizla WOOOOOW. What a choon. Just heard it its gonna be BIG. Cant wait to hear that a t rave. Its gotta be a must for my record collection.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
OverFlow Stunning!

I remember listening to the pop/demo version of that track on the Midex site a month or two ago, and I thought then I couldn't wait for a Brisky/Ham mix, well we obviously got a very good alternative :)

This is exactly why I listen to hardcore.

*wants*

I wish Jo James all the best in her break from music now too, she did wonders adding to this scene.

Montezuma SUPERB TRACK!

Well worth the wait.....

It's even better than I thought it would be.

We'll miss you Jo....thank you for all you've done for the scene

monte

virus wow sounds great boys!

big ups for phosphor! i remember meeting that kid in winnipeg last summer :) great to see his producing going so well for him!

the tune sounds great.. any idea when its gonna be released??

adam

xxhappyxx Wow, u wouldnt have thought they could have followed up such amazing tracks like shooting star and see me climb, but they have! its a great song, its a shame jo's taking a break, cos her voice is amazing!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
bugg69 Way to Go!!!! the new Blaze toon rocks!!
and its great to see Phosphor up on there!!!! GO DAN GO!!!!!!!*snuggs*;D
your makin the start of a great label silver

Skeenip what a whooper! definate hit, can't wait to catch it in a rave. Big props to all people involved.

I am speaking from experience when I say, DO NOT! substitute 3 days of no sleep with eating raw 20 instant coffee packs!!!
pacman they keep churning them out.... it seems to be so easy..... these two have made so many die-hard anthems.... they deserve one of those lifetime contribution to HHC type awards like at the oscars..... these are some of the anthems they've done which are all wikkid traccks....

1. break of dawn
2. shooting star
3. cloudy days
4. give me a reason
5. see me climb
6. love, life & happiness
7. this is my life
8. oblivion

i know i've forgotten some but i'm just trying to say how ****ing sick are these two.... good on you silver for getting these two and best of luck with your label.....

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
justrich Yah! Phosphor's mix is GREAT!!!!
Wait til' you lot hear the mix that Phos and I did for the other side....

Hint: it's not called the Blizzrd Mix for nothing.....

Hold on tight!!! Its gonna be furious!

cheers

justrich

www.justrich.com

dj_da_vinyl nice to see some new material! and yes it's great, buy only time will tell to see if "til the day" will be a hit like "shooting star" keep the tunes coming!

PLUR!

Chaz Great news and a great song. It's good to know that people are still producing some top-notch hardcore in the new century. I was beginning to worry that it was turning in to trance but hopefully the scene will keep going.

Elation Brilliant!!!

itll get crowds jumpin n pumpin for sure.

Congratulations Silver!!!

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
kandEbear420 whoa mann... that was AWESOME.... props to silver and dj phosphor and dj justrich and everyone else involved.... kant wait ta get this playin on my stereo :P

alice...? who the fuk is alice? ::dum dum dum dum::
aznwasian nice! good good good. ive listened to the same low definition sample about 6 times now... keep em comin

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
Magic Not bad , not bad at all :)

Magic of the ALfreton Crew
dj-efeks mmmm cant wait =>

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
GT Nice... Methinks this is gonna be the dog's balearics... Top tune, a definate winner.

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
domainraver wow, the sample I heard of the new track is AWESOME! It has the awesome Bang! sound and of course the special phosphor touch that some of us know & love!

Thanx Jo for all the great traxx!

And rich you were right.. you said somethin big was comin up that was gonna put wpg on the hardcore map! woo!

--Steve
[email protected]
DJ Mr Tom Nice to see people are still enjoying the singing talents of Jo and Nick songwriting talent....in case anyones wondering who the hell is this...I'm nicks old partner in grime...no not his lover thats still Bob.
One of the thirds (not turds) of the Smart'es : Tom....Nick has passed this site on to me to have a look at the reviews and i am very impressed (Nick well done) some great support.
After I was involved in the initial stages of "Bang"....yes i had a part in Cloudy Daze...and Jo was well my plumber's girlie...opps sorry Nick the cats out the bag.
I remixed "Love of my life" with Dougal.....which somehow the cheeky sod released it and it did rather well some lovely vocals (which i always found missing from the scene).
I moved into house...had a couple of deals and currently I am little bit involved with Distant Soundz...current tune a garage cover of "Time after time" (a cover)
But music has taken a back seat to a busy fulltime job working with Gary Davies (ex radio 1 DJ) working in marketing.
Anyway this is just to say from an old school producers point of view....Nicks new stuff is taking Hardcore to more exciting heights...i've heard some other new material and it is superb...Good Luck Nick

From Tom

Hughes Awesome choon, it times to come it will most probably known as a classic.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
Fuzz The answer: Blaze!, and the first remix, "'Til the day".

*DING*

What is, "Instant Anthem?"

Correct! Fuzz, you control the board.

I'll take "The impact of 2001 on Happy Hardcore" for $500, Alex.

The answer: "What we do to people who think HHC is dead."

*ding*

What is, "Laugh in their face?", Alex...

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------
djzoomer Great track wpg boyz ..... !!!!!

Hope to have vinyl soon.

Any word on the release time line for us the regular DJ's

Keep up the great work

phosphor and justrich this tune rocks!!

Dj Zoomer

Rave ON
silver Being pressed at the moment, start of Dec. should be about right.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Nick of Blaze! CHEERS GUYS!!!

What can I say....

The response has been phenominal and to say its appreciated would be an understatement.

As a writer, you get a choon like this once in a blue moon, but now is the right time for release..... so now y'all have it.

I very much appreciate the praise for the song that so many of you have expressed... I find these tracks the most enjoyable to write, and the buzz when you get the final finishing touch of a cracking remix is just out of this world.

Special thanks has to go to phosphor & justrich for that! Youz guyz rok!

Also, special thanks to Silver for his enthusiasm and drive, and also to James @ Hect Tech for his valuable, and very necessary assistance.

To Jo..... we're back babe, albeit for a short while in your case... maybe we can all tempt you out of retirement one day??

A special thanks to pals of mine cos it's my post! hehehe

Luna-C.. (you were dead right matey.. ).. When I played the phosphor remix to him a few months ago, he said..and I quote ..."goosebumps!, thats a choon!"

Mr Tom... cheers for the support geeze...

Glenn P for the advice and never ending support in what we do here @ Midex..

Chris G, my business partner, the future new songwriter for the scene... and my rock solid voice of reason, cheers mate for holding the fort while we get this show on the road, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Finally, and this is a very very special thank you... to you guys reading this post.

I've read every single post. I appreciate every comment you've made... especially the HH lifetime achievement award! (pacman) I'll be waiting for that!!

As for it being an anthem....we'll have to wait and see. I must admit, I'm very proud of this work and hope it makes everyone bounce!

As for the scene, I'm involved in all sorts and I have to say that this is my definate favourite...why? Because it's the only scene where people enjoy the music without bitchin' and snipin'.

Where a new track is taken into the fold, and even if the majority don't like it much, they encourage the writers and producers to keep going.

To me...THAT's the vibe of hardcore, THAT's what we have to look out for in future.

Best wishes to you all,

Here's to the release of "'Til The Day", and "Shine A Light"..

Nick

Blaze! & Nimrod

(FKA Bang! & Stealth)

DJ Mouse nick,you've got some talent there writing top quality hhc songs,it's ppl like you who keep the hhc scene alive with killer tracks,don't you ever give up bro :) big respect!!

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
NagamaK Nice one brutha....

It's downloadable right? (cross fingers)

when when when when when....

mdma1263 i think this is a keeper!!!! a true hhc track i jus listened to it and was blown away :-O n e way i added it to burn of chapter 3 that;z where all the greats are and i feel it belongs there

"Go DJ Go DJ GO!"
xxhappyxx i was just wondering....when its released..is that just gonna b on vinal..? n will that just b in america? or will it b released like other singles which aint hhc on cd n stuff

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
silver Like all quality tracks it will be released on vinyl first. It will be avaiable worldwide and on the internet. If you want to see it on more CD's I recommend once release on vinyl you ask your local DJ's to play it at parties and on radio ....

Oli G i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it ...etc

****in ell... that kicks ass...
Jo.. thou art godess..
Nick... thou can produce goooooooood shit
DJ Phosphor... niceeee remix

</me breaths>

i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it

Heist Thats a ****in beutiful choon! I love the vocal, the chords so ****ing good. I'll be bouncin to it as soon as i can get a copy

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver It's pressing right now :)

Heist Can I get the lyrics pleaze? some of them are hard to make out in the sample

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver Click on the special annoucement link (first post in this thread) to get them.

silver Will have test presses next week!

it's coming... it's coming... look for a special B side preview soon!

phosphor heheheh I already heard it, suckers!!! :P

Dan aka phosphor / phaXs
domainraver ack.. it appears although phosphor doesn't remember to log out of people's computers when he's drunk! :P

Anyway that last post was me, and Dan already played the remix for me, and let me assure you all it will BLOW YOUR MINDS!

(sorry dan about that post :))

--Steve
[email protected]
http://www.winnipegraves.com
Nick of Blaze! hehehehehehehe

I think there should be a preview of the phosphor and justrich mix.....

If you want a link.... just say so here, and we'll sort it...

this is gonna be a bangin 12" .... what a bit o' vinyl....

Nick

phosphor HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL!

domain you goof!! (well i guess i'm the goof for not loggin out @ yer place :P)

heheehe ..
well .. I think we need a preview link of the TTD Blizzard mix justirch and i did ;) i must say that i love the ruffness of that mix ... we had a good pile of fun tearing the mix apart in the stuido for the 2nd run of it ;)

Also thx to all o' ya for the wicked positive feed back! Get ready for the next set of stuff that's commin' up ;) Some new gear in the studio as well.. ceartin to step up driving/rippin' edge to things ;) .. feel free to check my site for the studio gear list updates =)

http://www.djphosphor.com

Cheerz,

Dan aka phosphor / phaXs
silver I'll post the next preview once the test presses are completed.

pacman awwww can't believe i got mentioned by nick! when's it meant to get released??? and will there be promos? white labels?

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
silver The next preview's up... what do people think?

Brian K =o wow! i really like the acid lines....
you need a longer sample up =P sounds f*cking awesome, i want more =9

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
DJ Mouse it's gonna be a hit,that's all that has to be said

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!

Edited by - DJ Mouse on 14 Nov 2001 13:17:10
Lixx Any possibility of a real audio or mp3 sample? My windows media player has recently decided it doesn't want to play music streams anymore (on other sites too). I really wanna hear this one. Also, do you have plans to ship it to SSU or Phusion? Hell if I'll pay shipping that equals the price of the record if I don't have to.
-Lixx

Edited by - Lixx on 14 Nov 2001 13:47:41
Nick of Blaze! Man this roks big time...

The more I hear it the more I can't wait to PA it.

OK... theres a Real Media version on this page.

No MP3 unfortunately, but its only a short while til release.

http://www.midexproductions.com/launch2.htm

Enjoy!

Nick.

I'll love hardcore 'til the day I f**kin' die !

DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by Lixx:

Any possibility of a real audio or mp3 sample? My windows media player has recently decided it doesn't want to play music streams anymore (on other sites too). I really wanna hear this one. Also, do you have plans to ship it to SSU or Phusion? Hell if I'll pay shipping that equals the price of the record if I don't have to.
-Lixx

want me to record it as an mp3 and mail it you? (if it's ok to do that nick???)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder the remix of phosfor is realy good

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Lixx Thanks Mouse but I just wanted to hear it. Since there's an real audio sample I can use to ra to wav recorder to save it as a wav and convert it to an mp3 later.
-Lixx

Nick of Blaze! Cheers guys.....

Just a quick question, and please don't flame me cos I wanna put this on another forum as well so we can get an idea.

We're seeing if you guys would be interested in CD singles of TTD (Til The Day).

They would only be available mail order for the time being, but it's an idea we have that some people might prefer a CD to a 12".

There would of course be the 2 12" mixes from phosphor and justrich along with the 2 radio edits and an instrumental.

If there is a demand that makes it worth the pressing then it's a possibility.

The thing that stops CD presses is Napster and the like. We understand that Napster is here to stay and it's just something we have to deal with, although to small genres like HH, it does kill it bigtime.

So as Luna C says on his site:

"It has been many years since I have felt so enthusiastic about the stuff I am producing, but I really need the people who love this music to support it. Basically, I am asking you to buy it.

Pressing records is a much more expensive business than it was 5 years ago, and even if I sell all 700 units of the new Luna C project, I will only just break even. I don't care about making a profit, but I have to cover costs so that the label can continue. If everyone who wants old skool to return supports this, other labels will follow suit...we can create a new scene, and bring back the variety and excitement we all love. So tell your friends..."

So support your scene, and if that means you want CD's then we can do it.

Give us some feedback.

DJ Mouse...... Cheers bud! I have got the MP3's, I thought that because it was so close to release, no would would want them.

However..... I will put up a "quick blast" MP3 again of the new preview.

Keep your eyes here for the link soon.

Cheers everyone....

Nick

Brian K I would probably never pick up the single on cd...there's just something about owning a tune on vinyl. I guess once you become a dj you get addicted to the stuff =P
I would personally rather lug it around in a record crate =)

DJ Mouse nick,well if you got the mp3 there then there's no need for me to do one too

and lixx - ok then as long as you get to hear it,you'll love it i bet

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
justrich I also want to say thanks to everyone who has given us so much positive feed back on the choon....

Watch for many tracks coming by myself and phosphor.. :)

cheers

justrich

www.justrich.com

bonkers/go mental/master wax records

Oli G When are the Big uk DJs gettin a copy of this?

i didnt hear it at all at slammin last weekend (10th nov)

and i DO hope i hear it on NYE... ill ****in die if i do

keep up the good work :)

DJ Pathfinder it can take time if it must come from tokyo

DJ Pathfinder and in the statement of silver it must be before the end of this month.

but if you hear it on the raves depends it the djs want to play new tunes

MC RizlaDizla Its something F&S might play at NY Slammin, me hopes anyway

silver It's coming from the UK actually... but as everything it takes time.

DJ Pathfinder i read on the kniteforce site that there were no record press places in japan.

DJ Pathfinder most of the time f&S only play there own tunes.

MC RizlaDizla Scott Brown sets consist of almost all his choons or remixes.

DJ Mouse marc smith's the same too,only his tunes or mixes

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Brian K well if you produce you're own tunes i think you should can the hell out of em' =)

that is assuming they are good & you're a dj as well =P

DJ Mouse i mean yeah if i had my own tunes on vinyl i'd play a few of them,but not every single tune that's mine or has been remixed by me in one set!!!

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!

Edited by - DJ Mouse on 21 Nov 2001 17:54:16
silver I believe there is one plant in Japan but it is so expensive it is stupid.

Brian K but then again aren't most things over in japan outrageously stupid? =)

i think the only thing you can find cheap (legally =P) is manga, the main reason i took all those years of japanese

CDJay Yes to CD Singles.

BTW the new track rulez from what I've heard :)

I absolutely cannot stand vinyl, it's only good for DJing IMO, and am the UK's main vocal advocate for CD releases of hardcore tunes.

So far, the only ones who have listened are Hecttech & Raindance Recs.

Vinyl deteriorates, and sounds worse with each play. CDs will only sound better in time thanks to new upsampling technologies, and a better understanding of the playback process.

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "
DJ Pathfinder vinyl proving is realy better

quote of kniteforce

Edited by - DJ Pathfinder on 24 Nov 2001 04:41:45
MC RizlaDizla I just love the sound of vinyl. IMO its better than CD. The crisp sound as you place down the needle. Theres nothing like it.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
MC RizlaDizla If your a DJ your know what I mean

DJ Pathfinder yes!!

DJ Mouse but once vinyl gets all crackly then it's another story. take care of vinyl and it sounds better than cd's

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder yes!!

CDJay 99% of records I've ever bought sounded crackly by the time I got to play them.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but my point is simply that those who prefer CDs should have that option.

Do you have a record player in ur car? ;)

BTW those who say vinyl sounds better for Digitally sourced material, quite clearly haven't heard a good Digital-Front end :)

D.Jay

DJ Pathfinder Do you have the right needles?

i think not.

proving vinyl is realy better.

Edited by - DJ Pathfinder on 24 Nov 2001 04:42:35
Brian K yeah but you look a lot cooler if you're toting around a crate of records =P

i personally dont' think there is any comparison between vinyl and cds sound quality wise. listen to a copy of song on cd through some good headphones, then play the exact same song on vinyl...the majority of my friends who are non-djs can even tell the difference =P

silver yo... please don't go off topic :)

Brian K oh yeah, sorry about that =)

Nick of Blaze! OOOPS! that's totally my fault Silver.

I asked on this thread somewhere peoples opinions about TTD being on CD.

Guilty as charged, and as punishment, I will be spanked at the next Blaze! PA, on stage..in public by a girly of my choosing from the crowd.

That'll teach me to stay OnT.

soooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy

Nick

DJ Pathfinder i think the platform doesnt matter because everone wants to have this tune.

silver sorry I didn't tell anyone, but DJ promo's have been out for about a week... might hear the tune at your next fav party.

Hixxy, Brisk, Sy and Storm all have one and are the probally your best bet to hear it.

Lixx Silver you shoulda hooked us hhc.com board-faithfulls up with promos. You get us all hyped just for the fun of it huh? And how many of those guys are playing out in the US? At least send one Cloudskipper's or Simon Apex's way or something.
-Lixx

silver Lixx: I would love to but I don't have alot of promo's I'm sorry....

Lixx Wow I should've added a smiley in there or something. I didn't wanna sound angry, just jealous, as I should be :) Oh well, can't be any more than a couple more weeks til I have my own copy so I'll hold tight.
-Lixx

djtate Cool hope to hear your tune soon

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
Brian K any idea of when this might hit the presses for non promo copies?

Oli G
quote:

sorry I didn't tell anyone, but DJ promo's have been out for about a week... might hear the tune at your next fav party.

Hixxy, Brisk, Sy and Storm all have one and are the probally your best bet to hear it.

****IN YAY!!!!!!

Hopefully ill hear it at slammin
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

silver Final pressing is complete, they are being shipping to distrobutors now.

Oli G Woho... any idea on the number of units shipped to the UK
i *REQUIRE* one :)

ill violate imo the second they get it

DJ Mouse i don't just require one,i DEMAND a copy!!! :P
IMO watch out!!! lol

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MCDJ who will be selling it up in scotland,silver?
do you know????????

Happy Hardcore Forever!!
NightSoul cant wait either 2 get my burnin hands on a copy woooooooohoooooooooo,

when it does will be asking 23rdprecinct in glasgow 2 get me a copy - even if they have 2 order it for me from somewhere else - must have it -
--

dance till the police come
Jams Hey Silver, Brisk doesn't have a copy. I just saw him Friday night and asked him to play it. He said he doesn't have it yet. I told him that I heard he had a promo copy and he said thats what he heard too but he never did get it.

"I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict" - MC Storm
silver Jams: he does have a copy, I can be sure of that, he probally didn't want to play it or he didn't bring it....

MC RizlaDizla Sweet will be ordering my copy from imo soon then. Silver whats the AA side. Is it another mix of it or a different choon.

silver The record contains three mixes of the same tune.

MC RizlaDizla Xellent. Have you been spining this in your sets Silver. If so how has it gone down with the ravers.

I am still yet to hear this played at a rave.

silver oh yeah.... hands in the air... all the DJ's running to the booth tring to find out the name of the track :)

MC RizlaDizla ah ha wikkid. Sounds like an anthem coming soon for sure. :0)

DJ Mouse i said that from the word go though,it's an anthem definitely :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla no you never mouse.......

many hhc tunes get forgotten or ppl lose interest in it,but there's always those few tracks that live on forever like heart of gold,shooting star etc,and this tune is gonna be another one that lives on forever.it would top the hhc chart anyday if there was one!!! but i dont think it will be an anthem. p.s Rizladizla, man whatta kool guy.

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...

DJ Mouse LOL i never said those last two sentences!!

but did you seee this one rizladizla??

Posted - 14 Nov 2001 : 13:16:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's gonna be a hit,that's all that has to be said

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!

Edited by - DJ Mouse on 14 Nov 2001 13:17:10

----------------------------

well it wasn't exactly from the word go but near enough :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver I heard over the last weekend Brisk played 'til the day at the ATM party in Canada, can anyone confirm this?

Nick of Blaze! Dear Santa....

I would like a copy of my own track "Til The Day" for Xmas.

As yet, I haven't got one, and everyone else has....

Cheers Santa geezer!

Nick... Blaze!

PS.... The follow up sounds fantastic BTW, a copy of that for my birthday please!
DJ Pathfinder not everyone

santa i want it too.

silver Nick: It's in the mail mate... for real (10 copies)... posted today.

Oli G ohh if brisk has it
and he hasnt been canceld at the club in burton tonite,, maybe ill hear it \o/

also erm.. when are they arriving in the UK?

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by OliGhalebi:

ohh if brisk has it
and he hasnt been canceld at the club in burton tonite,, maybe ill hear it \o/

also erm.. when are they arriving in the UK?

a shame for you he is in canada now
his set i canceled for weeks.
source nextgen.com

silver You gotta share the brisk around :)

Oli G He was cancled indeed
the residents were good
MC Storm was good
but dammmmn no brisk :(

DJ Mouse any updates about the release yet silver?

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver Suppose to be in shops after Jan 1st, there have been pressing machine problems...

DJ Mouse ouch,there's a pain :( hope i get a copy soon

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
aznwasian I don't live anywhere near a record shop that would sell this... where do ya suppose it will be available online? here?

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
silver it will be for sale on IMO records as well.

silver If you want to hear the entire track Anabolic Frolic played side B this week on 1groove radio (http://www.1groove.com) as the first track...

it's coming :)

Lixx Silver, is this currently being shipped to any of the Cali internet stores (SSU, Phusion, Majestic)?
-Lixx <--- refuses to pay UK shipping

Brian K wtf kind of crap is that?! i had to go looking for a canadian zip code just so i could log onto the damn groove1 site

nice usage of the kickin hard sample in the beginning, should of included the 'like a heart attack' sample too =P

i could have done w/o having to hear 'born to rave' afterwords. the lyrics in that just are horrendous. makes me want to induce vomiting and punch something at the same time...

silver Lixx: both SSU, Phusion have ordered the record.

silver It's for sale now on shop.happyhardcore.com (new releases) at time of writing.
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/

Lixx Sorry to be anal but what's the correct spelling for MasterWax (one word or two) and Til The Day (Til or Till and is there an apostraphy before the T)? I'm sure most people could care less but I'm obsessive compulsive about having things organized and junk like that so this is kinda gnawing at me.
-Lixx <--- weird

silver Yes alot of people are getting it wrong... it is

MasterWax

'til the day

Blaze!

CDJay Is this available on CD, as vaguely hinted at before, or will it be soon?

I said I'm not buying any more 12"s, and even this track won't dissaude me :)

D.Jay

silver CD's maybe, if there is interest, I think that will be my next poll :)

CDJay Well, I personally will buy a few, and I'll make everyone else I know do so too.

At least ur not closed minded on this issue like the majority of hardcore producers, respect due :)

D.Jay

DJ Mouse already placed my order,should be here in a few days now :)

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com
silver Play it loud!

Let me know what you think of it as well...

Oli G RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

FCKING COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me dances round in circles

RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!

Got my copy of Blaze! - Til' The Day

RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!

Did i mention i got my copy of Blaze!? RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!

ahem :D

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by OliGhalebi:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

FCKING COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me dances round in circles

RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!

Got my copy of Blaze! - Til' The Day

RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!

Did i mention i got my copy of Blaze!? RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH!

ahem :D

you lucky bastard

silver glad you like it that much :)

davegage Oh yes, the nice postie just delivered me my copy :-)

"My DJ make your body movin, my DJ make your body groovin,
My DJ take u to the top, and the bad boy ravers we dont stop"
Goldie hi my fellow hardcore ravers :-)

davegage And may I just add oh yes what an utterly wicked tune.

"My DJ make your body movin, my DJ make your body groovin,
My DJ take u to the top, and the bad boy ravers we dont stop"
Oli G Erm... one thing silver.... The pressings not 'the' best quality ever.. after the first break.. the tune kicks in.. and the trebble dies
im playing this on Ortofon Concorde carts... and most of my other tunes are fine...

Simon Yeah Silver

Please Oh Please release it on CD
I bet there'd be loads of interest in a CD version

DJ Mouse just got my copy of it and i don't see any problems with it.
either it's your copy or my crappy speakers with blown tweeters aren't picking it up

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver OliGhalebi:I have never seen this problem on any of the copies, which side?

Oli G hmm... i dunno what it is
ive tried it on other needles
it seems to have cleard up now.. possibly it needed to be played a few times
Trebbles still not as crisp but **** it
it rocks :)

(its the phosphor & justrich blizzard mix btw)

silver Ok here's an update:

Re-pressing more units... but as for now:

D.J.M.R. (Canada) just recieved stock.
Guroovy (Japan) just recieved stock.
Juno (UK) just recieved stock.
i-tunes (UK) just recieved stock.
Choice Records (UK) have stock (but not alot left).
IMO Records (UK) have sold out (have ordered alot more).
LPU Records (Japan) have sold out (have ordered alot more).
SubSonicStore (US) have ordered stock, waiting for shipping.
Phusion (US) have ordered stock, waiting for shipping.

Plus alot more that I can't remember at the moment...

All the links are in the links section on this site.

Midway_raver sounds greta they seem to b shifting like s**t off a shoovle at the minute :)How many copies have been pressed up2 now?

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
farchid None of them shops is even near where i live!
Anywhere else at all that i can get it?

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
DJ Mouse order it online,that's how i got my copy,and i'm 200+ miles away from the shop.
i got it from IMO

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
farchid dont i have to pay shipping charges?

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
DJ Mouse yeh,about £3 i think
it's next to nothing however much it is,i paid about £8 for the tune and delivery in total

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver Everyone: Give me the shop names and contact details of any shop that normally carries hardcore but doesn't carry 'til the day and I will contact them myself.

SINIZTA i take it that was a damn good record,eh?

{S|N|ZTA SMYPNOT|X and FRENET|X}
silver SINIZTA: you didn't order it ?

The_Busta from the 30 secs i heard its my second fav hardcore song.. congrats.

°¤°Come to me and take my hand, lets get up in the sky to the paradise of rave.°¤°
phoswh0re YAY DAN AND RICH!!!...
what a kickin track
it gives me tingles!!
*snugs*

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"

miss-mitzi there aint much i can say about this tune ........ apart from..... oh my god they did it again!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS Shit u really r goin the mile 2day aint ya Miss-Mitzi??? You'll b fkin Admin soon??

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
miss-mitzi hay u can talk!!!! i probably wont b on 4 a while so i thought id make the most of it an i enjoy it!! none of my m8s like happy hardcore so its nice to talk about it with people who understand wot im talkin about!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS This song is a TUNE but i dunno about everyone else but the sound quality on mine is sooooo poor!!!!

I have got the right song i hope!!!

'When all my friends around me say that i should turn and walk away and like a fool i can give in i play the game i can not win'

That is the song we r talkin bout??

DJ Mouse ^^ yeh that's the one we're on about. my copy doesn't have a lot of treble on it,so i just boost the top eq band and that cures it :)

i said earlier in the thread that it sounded ok,but i've bought some new speakers since then,speakers that actually have working tweeters in them! lol
and now i can really notice that there's not much treble on the press.one twist of an eq pot and no problems

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi the words to till the day r sooooo spot on its a wikkid tune you never let us down nick cheers m8!

forceandstyles007 i heard the whole of TTD song for the first time last night its such a spine tingling song. half way through it my bf proposed to me i will remember this song forever its amazing..

and so are you NICK you are so talanted. keep it up!!

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...
DJ Mouse aww sweet :)
congratulations

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Nick of Blaze! Oh mate that's wonderful! Congratulations and best of luck!

Thank you for your comments about TTD everyone. It really is appreciated.

Nick

silver forceandstyles007: wow that's amazing... congrats!

Annex *whipes a tear*

it's good to see happycore brining ppl together! :)

(or at least being a part of their togetherness, lol)

(on a minor note, i'm very excited, despite it not being news to anyone else, i just finally got TTD... came in it's happy lil pizza box lookin thing, and made me a very very happy man.. w00t!)

Potatoe
forceandstyles007 thanks everyone xxx

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...
HaPPyHardCoreRuleZ I got Blaze! - Til the day about 2-3 month ago, ITS 1 F****** GOOD TUNE!!!!

One by One the penguins steal my sanity.
DJ STYLUS Although i'm 2 weeks l8-----All da best force&Styles007=D

HaPPyHardCoreRuleZ i heard that tune about 1-2 month back, and bought it straight away. one mega tune.

HHC will never die, it will return, bigger and better than ever...

One by One the penguins steal my sanity.
forceandstyles007 Ta Northants_DnB xxx

It took 8.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page