Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Future Dance 7

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Matty K Any one planning to go to FD7 @ Bagleys??? I reckon it's goin to be a massive event!! I'll be there with about 15 others from Reading........... C U there?

The Rhythm Station will always be my home
jenny What date is this event on????

Matty K It's on Friday Oct 19th - go to:

http://www.future-dance.co.uk/fd7.htm

DJ e-Klyps Try and stop me!!!!!!!

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
Matty K Im gonna be very easily identifiable - want to meet some of you guys, if Im in any fit state!!!!!!!!

virus According to USH, this night will be the launch of the "Future Dance Recordings" label

Future Dance Recordings 1
Kaos & Ethos
A. Drift on a dream
AA. Blue moon

adam

MC RizlaDizla My first Future Dance was the 5th 1, and I thought it was the bollox. So many happy people proppa up 4 it. Kaos & Ethos had made a real effort with the decca and the line up was wikkid.

Missed the 6th 1 but was told it was the best one yet.
Should be the nuts as its the halloween special.
Hopefully some of my ****ing m8s can pull themselves togeather a go so I dont have to miss yet another event.

DJILLUZION Matty K, u from reading? I use to go to skool there. I might be going to fd7, it looks phat. Hardcore everywhere, no garage in the other room! yes!

happyraveruk blatantly goin. see ya all there. i'll be wearin me fluorescent yellow workmans jacket. i won't be in a fit state, if ya know wot i mean, but i'll make an effort to meet u all. l8rz.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
MC RizlaDizla I'm looking forward to seeing Bagley's all done up. Every time I've been there its been dirty and sweety. I heard @ Fd6 Ethos & Kaos had done a well good job in cleaning up Bagleys, putting up loads of decca etc.

Would love to metup with people on this site, so if you wanna, just let me know, and we can chill out with a nice fat joint.

c ya there

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
jenny Yeah, we should all organise to meet up!

Happyraveruk: should be getting our tickets this weekend

Anyone got any ideas of where we could all meet up?

MC RizlaDizla I'm also gonna get there proppa early. Last time I was @ Bagleys I was in the cue for about 2 hrs, and I got there about 40 mins b4 in opened.

MC RizlaDizla I'll be wearing a yellow jacket with MC RizlaDizla on the back so if anyone see's me just come up and say "ello" !

happyraveruk i reckon meet at the pub near bagleys at 9.30 - u all know the one. wot do u reckon, whose up for meetup and how we gonna recognise u?

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
MC RizlaDizla I always go straight to the venue so I'm not sure what pub you mean. Me and me m8 will be going, most of me other friends either h8 the music, too boring, no money, and my dj wont go due to his girlfriend being pregnant.

Its gonna be 1 wikkid nite

jenny 9.30 Mmmmmmmmm..... I dont think i would be able to make it down there for 9.30, work finishes at 5.30, by the time ive gone home got ready and waited for everyone to meet up its about 9.00. Wot about 10.00 @ Kings Cross station?

The extra half an hour makes a difference for a girl, hehe

Edited by - jenny on 25 Sep 2001 05:44:53
happyraveruk yeah, that's fine 10.00 at station. rizla dizla - 1 better than me m8, hehe, all me mates have just gone off to uni, and the few that haven't are either skint or usually go ravin purely for the drum & bass. well it aint stoppin me - future f*ckin dance, m8, - it will b the bollocks. jenny: u best remember tickets - hehe, i won't be happy if i get to kings cross wiv no tickets. chat soon m8. see ya all there, by the way i'll be wearin me keith flint t shirt under workman coat - fright night, eh? pretty scary pilled-up lookin bloke - hehe.

MC RizlaDizla Yeah i was going to drees up as a pilled up hardcore raver aswell, but i'll have to find another costume now

jenny Happyraveruk: 10.00 @ Kings Cross should be fine, i just have to okay it with everyone else and ill let ya know

Me, forget the tickets, me thinks not!!! They'll be tucked away sumwhere nice and safe till we get there!!!

Matty K Yeah, Illuzion, I say Im from Reading, but I actually live just south of the M4 (pretty much Reading!).

Im really looking forward to FD7 - but, with regards to you MC RD, we had exactly the same problem @ FD6 @ Bagleys, but we didnt turn up till about 11ish, and the cue was fkucing massive, luckily thou my brother had got there an hour b4 us and he let us in just as the cue got to the bottle neck with the railings - but we still had to wait an hour..... In the rain. I hear alot of security geezers got a b0ll0(k1ng after numerous complaints to FD after FD6 - so hopefully that big head security twat wont be sticking his finger up my arse!!!!!

Anyway I'll be wearing my self-made-t-shirt with (hopefully as I havent made it yet) MATTY K on the back. So come and say "hi" at-least. I'll be wandering around alot so keep an eye out!

Laterz

MC RizlaDizla Well its the day 2day. Oh yes cant wait for it. Techno/oldskool/hardhouse and best of dance music happy hardcore.

Working til 5:30pm and its 11.00am now. I know that the days gonna go so slow until finishing time .

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

Well its the day 2day. Oh yes cant wait for it. Techno/oldskool/hardhouse and best of dance music happy hardcore.

Working til 5:30pm and its 11.00am now. I know that the days gonna go so slow until finishing time .

what for job doe you have?

You can't see me,because i am the future.
djbungle when is it.

now then!!! have a look
MC RizlaDizla Last night m8. It opend at 10 but really the que didn't start to move until 20 past 10.

I'll do a review on the night soon. Just gotta get my head straight right now.

My legs, teeth, and the roof of my mouth are suffering the most from this wikkid rave.

happyraveruk know wot ya mean rizla, my jaws caning, haven't had sleep yet. were u there when that bloke woz gettin me into the ambulance? i don't remember much, but it woz f*cked. also got sweat rash everywhere, and my body'z canin. fuk. yeh, can't wait til slammin. but now my mum knows that i pilled, she's screwin, and she's tryin to blackmail me - slammin or drivin test - mmmmm....shaaaaat it. see ya soon m8. oh yeah - got aphrodite - stalker through the post today - been canin in. wot a tune!!! l8rz.

MC RizlaDizla Yeah must remember to pick that record up. I had no problem sleeping. Belly is a bit churned.

djbungle ravers im still awake
pills galore

now then!!! have a look
MC RizlaDizla What crazy dreams I had the other night. Proppa epic wierd dreams.

happyraveruk i haven't had any sleep since wakin up at 6.30 friday mornin m8. still ****ed. hehe. i tried to close my eyes a few times and i saw all the ravers dancin away, and loadza girlz comin up to me - btw, duz any1 else get well up 4 it on pills, cos i just feel like i have to fcuk every girl in the arena by the time the night's over. hehe. anyway - yeah i also saw some of the twisted stuff they had on the screens in the hardcore room. couldn't sleep. and if u can tune into eruption 104, or even if not, get on it through internet - slipmatt is playing an old skool set tonight between 10 and 12 on uplift & cris e manic's show. he'll also be chattin, so do not miss it!!!, get yer tapes ready. l8rz. any1 that hasn't had sleep - fuickin good luck.

djbungle You lucky people! I could'nt go working,so did you love it then oh well i still had some DIDDLYS(xtc) my head is fiucked up and my gums are sore "wonder why"
but im going to im going to hardcore heaven @ bolwers next month can't wait
is there anyone else going let me know
and we can meet up.

now then!!! have a look
MC RizlaDizla I thought the Bowlers had closed down. Whats the date for the event and is it a tour night or an actual hardcore heaven ??

MC RizlaDizla DJ Pathfinder: what for job doe you have?

I design websites. I do allot of animations using Flash 5. I think that Friday had to be one of the slowest days I've had there.

Matty K Abit gutted I didn't meet anyone from this board. I blatently had a massive "Matty K" in big u-v green paint. Where was every one. Also gutted that I missed Clarkee's set. Got there in time - only to hear no music & see no people going crazy. Saw Clarkee and asked him what was happening - he seemed mighty happy and told me that everything had gone. What he didn't tell me was that the techno room continued in that secret room that I've never seen before - which was a wicked place for a techno room - dark & seedy. Did anyone see Clarkee's set - did it happen downstairs???? I was really looking 4ward to goin crazy to his old skool set. But what a wicked night!!!!!

Future Dance - Thank you very much!!!!!!! =)

MC RizlaDizla Yeah man. Clarkee set was one of the best on the night. Yeah downstairs was closed at the start of the night but during the night they moved it down stairs where it is perfect for that kind of stomping banging sounds.

You gotta get the techno tape pack m8 to hear just how good it was. I was the techno room for a good bit of the night. North did a well good job and I'm thinking about going to one of their own events.

Next time you go raving m8 post something on here and if I'm going to the same event I'd be more than happy to met up.

What did you think of Empress Stah ???

happyraveruk matty k: u comin slammin in november ??? meet up then, if not i'm goin 1 nation the weekend after - drum & bass and old skool. i'll b wearin my england shirt at both - on the back it's got
JUNGLIST
-----------------

can't miss that! i missed empress stah - woz either out cold or in the old skool room. hehe. can't wait 4 slammin rizla. and then the weekend after i have fabio, grooverider, krust, die, hype and a load of other dj's u probably aint heard of like sy, unknown, ratpack, topbuzz, slipmatt, etc. hehe - wot a fcukin line-up m8. never got round to any techno, that woz downstairs - weren't it??? oh well - glad u enjoyed clarkee, and empress stah - i saw the pics - wot a nutta - she's got her clit ring on show and everything - hehe. do u reckon stickin a kebab skewer through ya nipples classes u as a nutta ??? step up empress stah! oi - matty, or rizla - r u in any of the ush pics ??

MC RizlaDizla Not sure haven't checked. I brought the FD5 vid and me and me m8 steve were giving it some in the Techno room. BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

Midway_raver id recomend North mate, tehy have wicked techno hard trance djs playing every event and alkways gareented a good night for teh music, though a couple of teh venues tehy choose do get a bit crowded yet always prove wikkid when ive been

Ant B
Matty K Happyrave - When is Slammin'? And is it at Denbeigh Leisure Centre? And where are these ush pictures???

MC RD - That freaky woman Sath freaked me out!! not really my cuppa-tea watchin people mutilate themselves. But her eyes were cool - u.v snake eyes - wicked!!

Completely gutted I missed Clarkee. Did he play all the classics??? yeeeeeeeee ...... ha ha ha ha!!!!!?

happyraveruk mmm, slammin's at the sanctuary and fastrack warehouses in milton keynes on november 10th, check out the slammin site for more info, or just pick up a flyer from yer local record shop.

2 sets of ush pictures are at www.ush.net , the exact sites are http://gallery.ush.net/index2.html?dir=fd191001&title=Future+Dance+7+%28Fright+Night%29+-+19%2F10%2F2001+-+Photos+by+Paul+Lawton and http://gallery.ush.net/index2.html?dir=fd191001-tom&title=Future+Dance+7+%28Fright+Night%29+-+19%2F10%2F2001+-+Photos+by+Tom%2FU4EA

and there's pics of empress stah up. don't get too excited matt, hehe.

Matty K Cheers Happyrave, looks like work will be suffering this afternoon - didn't really know about this site - now found all the other future dance events i've been to aswell!!!!!!!!!

I doubt I'll go to slammin', milton keynes is abit of a nightmare to get to-and-from. I've also gotta work on the sunday after, and I've done a rave then the work thing before - and Im never gonna do it again!!!!!

happyraveruk matt: u must've known about the ush crew though. ya know all the ush meetups? - that's their site - and u can go on there and add yer name to the ush meetup. i did, but never ended up doin the meetups. i will at slammin tho. know wot ya mean about workin after ravin - killer. i was still ****ed when i worked 2 days after ravin as well! i woz still floatin around work and forgettin to get people's trainers and stuff like that.

It took 2.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page