Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 House Parties

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MC RizlaDizla Anyone had any good house parties recently. My m8 had 1 about a month ago. We had these huge speakers, 2 strobes, 4 decks. Half way through the night, just as we got to the happy hardcore set, about 8 old bill turn't up due to the noise. Luckly no one had a joint on the go at the time. They just burst in the place and loads of the party goers ran out into the garden. I was on the mic @ the time behined the decks and manage to hide my draw @ the back of my belt against the wall. Just as they left I gave them a shout out, which they replied, "you cant get your drugs back out now. Crazy night with about 30-40 people up all night to the banging sounds.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
DJ Mouse i'm dj-ing at one on friday at my mates place in the next town from me :) gives me a chance to try out my new 1210's live :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
djbungle I miss house partys, last 1 I has was new years eve 1999(99-00).
there was about 40 people in my house bopping their tit's to HHC&XTC.
it was the best night of my life as i can remember.
me and 2 of mates on the decks bonging out all sorts of shit hard house,trance and i was doing the hhc banging out the claasics like Dont go away,shooting star,pretty green eyes,and the power of love97. times are missed.
I can't party at my house no more cos of the baby next door.

what!!!!
DJ Pathfinder my last houseparty was dance valley .
and festival lowlands were played some djs too.

DJ Mouse new years eve 99,i did a house party with a few of my mates. and what happens at 11.50pm??? my amp blows up!! talk about the milennium bug! lol

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder i read the topic wrong

i dont oranized dancevally.

MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:

new years eve 99,i did a house party with a few of my mates. and what happens at 11.50pm??? my amp blows up!! talk about the milennium bug! lol

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!

Unluckly m8. I bet that was a right ****

DJ Mouse damn i was so p***ed off that night,there's me looking to have a good rave for the millenium and instead we had to play monopoly all night!!! mind you i got a decent technics amp a few weeks later,but that's dead now too :(

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Mouse and i got another house party coming up this friday,all the ppl from this pirate radio station are gonna be there,looking forward to this :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla Sweet. Are you gonna try and get on the station ?

DJ Mouse never thought of that,i'll get them to bring the transmitter round,it's gonna be all kinds of music there,i'm doing a hhc set on three decks,we're taking my 1210s but we still don't know who's gonna supply the third coz i'm the only one with 1210s,could use my old belt drives but scratching on those things are impossible,i'll keep you posted on it

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Mouse damn i'm so unlucky!!! the station got pulled down and they had the transmitter confiscated! :( and the party's been put back a week,but we got a third deck :) not exactly a brilliant one though but at least it's something,a gemini xl 500

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla Bastard about the station getting taken of Mouse. Do you know if they toke any vinyl of them???

DJ Mouse no,as far as i know anyway,but even if they did it would be garage vinyl coz it was a garage and ragga station

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla Oh so nothing to lose sleep over then. I think I would break down and cry like a little girl if they took my happy hardcore vinyl off of me.

I can just see myself holding onto the geezers leg trying to take it away from me.

Noooooooo boo hoo Noooo

DJ Mouse lol i'd be the same,any other sort of music i couldn't give a s**t,well,maybe my proggy tunes i'd get upset over,but NO ONE takes my hhc tunes off me and gets away with it

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla What prodigy choons so you own. Ive got wind it up, outa space, vodoo people, start the dance, everybody in the place(fairground mix)

Lixx Heh. I think he meant proggy as in progressive trance/house - like John Digweed, Sasha, Dave Seaman, the whole Global "Underground" series. They really should change the name of that series. I still dig prog but to still call it underground is ridiculous; it's the most commercial dance music out there
-Lixx

MC RizlaDizla Opps . Oh well this collection vinyl are very close to me as well and would put up a fight if anyone tried to take my babies away.

happyraveruk i have out of space w/ ruff in the jungle bizness and charly w/ your love . i wanna get weather experience but not on album - bought that and sold it for £30.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
DJ Mouse yeah i meant progressive tunes lol
but i got the prodigy's no good (start the dance) on vinyl

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla I got a house party coming up soon. My friend new someone whos having a party, and said that my m8s plays hardhouse and garage with a bit of oldskool. The thing is its gonna be aload of oldskool, NO garage crap, Hard House which will lead into loads of classic hardcore. Lets hope it goes down well.

I can just see someone coming up to me and saying, you got any RnB m8. Ha ha.

DJ Mouse well there's gonna be garage here at this one,when they play that though i'll just go in the other room and pull some bird!! lol anyway hope it all goes well for you mate

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla I'm thinking about mcing at the same time a mixing theough my happy hardcore set. Not sure yet.

MC RizlaDizla Oh yeah, DJ Mouse just thought I'd tell ya that I'm listening to your set now. First 1 i heard, so far its looking good. Was hoping someone from Netherlands would put in a entry in the comp.

DJ Mouse i got no chance compared to some of the ppl entered on here :( i should have waited a bit longer till i had my new decks then do the mix

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla Yeah I've gotta hear some more tonight. How long is the voting up for ?

DJ Mouse till the end of november.

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla Ah loads of time then

DJ Mouse k that's one party out of the way,now i gotta try find £30 to get me up to cumbria by friday.not gonna be easy
any donations kindly accepted! lol j/k

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

Oh yeah, DJ Mouse just thought I'd tell ya that I'm listening to your set now. First 1 i heard, so far its looking good. Was hoping someone from Netherlands would put in a entry in the comp.

a shame that a noticed this site to late.
hopefully there will be a new mix comp next year so i can drop a mix.

the prodigy tunes that i own are:
android, charly ,no good,fire starter,everybody in the place/g force& out of space .

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ Mouse i hope there's one as well coz my mix was done on probably two of the hardest decks to mix on,they were citronics,belt drive,13 years old and completely f***ed! now i got m3d's so i could do a better mix

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
dj-efeks hehehe im doin a house party on december 14th, mates 18th shud be mad =>

any good mc's in perth that wud be up for it??? got 1 guy already but he aint too crash hot n quite frankly i dont think he'll make it...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
feel the fury... hardcore. never. dies
NightSoul been 2 hell of a few house partys, some partys were you know not up 2 much, and some of the other ones, thats a real house party .............. house partys are sound, if they are done right....

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowlege.....This Is [@D]Rezerection

dance till the police come
DJ Mouse yet another house party coming up this friday,my mate's dad is away for the weekend so we're gonna trash the place. just hope my decks don't get trashed coz it's them i'm taking lol

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder we had @ new years eve 2000 a house party
and the place was a realy mess afterwards.

the ground was very dirty of all the beer that was on the ground

we had at that party more 50 litres of beer .

DJ Mouse you can't avoid mess at house parties though,someone will spill a drink here,someone else will throw up there,and there's mess everywhere really

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder and at queensday a cougth was trown out the window of 8 high.
and the carpet was broken.

MC RizlaDizla Man did i goto one of the best house parties going.

I was mcing on the night and there were loads of up and coming mc's and dj's.

We had sets from 6pm to 6am.

Thisa went out live of the internet. You can get the mixes of each set by emailing me. Trust this was wikkid. In the DJ Voltage set there is a choon played that he had only just finished making with UFO

Its really good too, coz you can really get the party atmos and hear everyone getting more out of it as the night goes on.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

It took 2.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page