Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 hardcore goes bust

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
crazy_raver11687 i have heard that the next bonkers album will have 3 new djs so this means that hixxy and scott brown are out of the equasion (and we can forget about sharky) if this is true then bonkers will never be the same again wot r ur views ??????????????

jUsT cLoSe Ur EyEs AnD lEt uR mInD bE fReE rEaCh OuT FoR uR fUtUrE fOr Ur DeStInY !!!!!

Im Da UlTiMaTe RaVeR bAbY !!!!!!!!!!!
Lazerath If they drop them then it wont be bonkers. simple as... If they want to bring out 3 new djs then they need a new release. say new bonkers or sumet... but you cant remove the boys from bonkers... They are bonkers...

I just can't see it happening.

Hardcore Forever. True And Thru. Never Let It End.
SEEKY I think how ever told you that is talking shit for one I think Sharkey owns part of Bonkers or React it's one of the two and Hixxy and Scott Brown are to good to replace.

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
pishposh makes no sinec they wouldn’t just get rid of all three of em, especially sharkey, I mean who would take his place?

Comet Bonkers 12 will feature Hixxy, Sharkey, and Scott Brown. This will also be Scott Brown's last Bonkers (for now).

__________ _ _ __________ _ _ __________ _ _ __________ _ _
Y Don't U get off your arse and get these tracks out instead...
RaverBabyAC Maybe a 4 disc set with sharkey, hixxy, s. brown n SY would be good or even as a limited edition set but i dont feel that they will be getting rid of any one as hixxy n sharkey have been there since Bonkers 1 with out them its nuttin' i mean who would they put in there place ????

RaverBabyAC 4 eva Spinnin!
As Well as Trippin!!
DarrenJ Wont be the same without scott brown :(
but im sure he will have dozens of mix cds out after bonkers...
just hope we get 3 cd's of different types of hardcore...not just freeform and trancecore..scott's hard stuff made it good and less bland

well I, I will, I will hardcore
Lazerath things will work out and it'll be gr8. dem 3 wouldnt allow it ne other way.

DJDarkside if sharkey is still there you will get your diferent sound becoz you got hixxy's style then u got sharkeys harder style and then who ever replaces scott brown but it should be either sy or dougal

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Go Widda Flow & Don't Stop, But Always Remember To Let The Beats Drop!
DarrenJ why not a new DJ? new guy to the scene
dont think they should bring back dougal and anyway HTID is mostly raver baby..which is a side project to Bonkers

Im sure hixxy and sharkey have seen and meet new upcoming DJs, React should put trust into them to find and pick them....someone who is different and not a soft freeform dj

DJDarkside yeah but dougal play essential platinum not raver baby and he also plays alot of scott brown

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Jambojim I reckon styles would do well as his CD on Hardcore Heaven was unbeatable

Follow the leader move with the leader, follow the leader here we go, follow the leader move with the leader Raver Baby runnin the show!
DJDarkside yeah but with hixxy already on the cd u don't want another raver baby dj

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
DarrenJ thats what Im saying, they should find someone new and fresh
hell theres alot of talent on here, there is proberly talent playing somewere at the moment in a club.
there will be another hardcore heaven, u will get ur mix from him but they need something new and fresh.

Lazerath Wot we need is a few new unlabelled brilliant djs'. theres bound to be a few out there

DJ Phoenix Posted - 2004/01/28 : 14:27:22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah but dougal play essential platinum not raver baby and he also plays alot of scott brown

True... If they are going to replace Scott Brown for the time being (DONT DO IT!) then Dougal should be the replacement. His Hardcore Heaven mix was similar to Scott Brown's Bonkers X...
I don't think that any brand new DJ's should do it, they can make their own one... It wouldn't hurt to have another long-running label like Bonkers.
And if they do get rid of Scott Brown, and don't replace him with Dougal, they should have Sy in my opinion. He has a different style to Hixxy & Sharkey, and even Scott Brown, it would be very refreshing. (Don't have Breeze or Styles as they would have bsically the same CD as Hixxy)

Shake it Bop it Bounce it Flip it,
BOUNCE BOUNCE C'MON & BOUNCE!!!
Seany Well One thing ,Sharkey has been off the bonkers albums about 2 times so...It could happen ,You wouldnt want dougal on it over Scott brown,Maybe hixxy ,I would only want one tranced out hardcore CD ,Maybe Sy on it to ,would be good :)

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=212846

http://www.soundclick.com/djsmilee
mr bishi Hixxy,Sharkey and Broon are contracted till Bonkers 12,so don't expect any changes with that album.

Hope they bring Brisk on board for 13 .

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson
djDMS There are plenty of people that could replace all 3 of them if that's what they wanted to do - the hard part is for React to take the plunge and risk putting some up & coming or less well known DJ's on there.

Lets be honest - compilation CD's are very rarely mixed live anyway so it's only the DJ's name that sells them. As long as the quality of the music is good i'll buy the album whoever it's mixed by.

Basically, if the tunes are good i'll buy - don't care who mixes them.

DJ Phoenix
quote:
It could happen ,You wouldnt want dougal on it over Scott brown,Maybe hixxy ,I would only want one tranced out hardcore CD ,Maybe Sy on it to ,would be good :)

Scott Brown has the best CD's on the Bonkers in my opinion, i said that if they were grtting rid of Scott Brown for a while, Dougal should be the replacement. I dont want him to go.

tklown Dougal already been on Bonkers although he is good, Unknown should be one of the next

Phil G they shud just make a box set like thing with all the bonkers crew cause there all amzing and the cant just cut the off after 11 cds what will the next generation have to look forward too

To Each There Own
mark-ireland Bonkers would be sh*t with out the magic 3.
A new cd should come out with 3 different djs but dont get rid of the magic 3 off bonkers.

mark-ireland
DJCrissy Quoted by Lazerath:
If they drop them then it wont be bonkers. simple as... If they want to bring out 3 new djs then they need a new release. say new bonkers or sumet... but you cant remove the boys from bonkers... They are bonkers...

I totally agree the boys make up bonkers and without them it would be a disaster. They have done all of the bonkers and if they changed dj`s the popularity would just go down hill.I will be very dissapointed if they did it!!
!!stay buzzin!!
xxxcrissyxxx

DarrenJ Lab4 can replace Scott Brown...
hixxy with freeform
sharkey with freeform/hardcore
lab4 with hardcore/gabber

perfect mix ;)
different styles for all types of people, plus would boost sales by attacting gabber fans

DJ Phoenix
quote:
Originally Posted By DarrenJ:
perfect mix ;)
different styles for all types of people, plus would boost sales by attacting gabber fans

But it would lose most of the current fans...

------------------------------------------
Funky Monkey If the mentioned DJ's are not on the new Bonkers albums then that will be their own decision. I think they would like to concentrate on their own exclusive projects as there is more money to be made doing this. Every time they do Bonkers it means they cant do their own albums because they put a lot of exclusive material on it.

React would be mad to drop Bonkers as a whole cos the name is too strong.

Hardcore is a feeling
DJDarkside people wouldn't but it if they brought in totally new dj's that aren't big becoz yeah u look a the tune but if u c your fav dj mix a cd your goona buy it but a cd mixed by some dj u don't know or never heard you'd be like who?

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
DJ Phoenix ^^^ *Agrees*
if i see any albums/mixes etc with the names of the DJ's we all know and love, eg:
Breeze, Styles, hixxy, Scotty, Brisk, Storm, Dougal, Sy, UFO...
then i buy it straight away usually, without looking at many of the tracks.

------------------------------------------
DJ-JA Getting rid of hixxy and scot brown from bonkers would be like getting rid of homer and bart from the simpsons, it just wouldnt be the same. I wouldnt really mind if sharkey went cos i dont really like his style but it still wouldnt be the same would it.

Seany What do you mean it wouldnt be the same without Scott Brown...Hes only been on 3 of them and 1 more....

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=212846

http://www.soundclick.com/djsmilee
Audio X Breeze & Styles are supposed to be slated for Bonkers 12, but as a 4th disc... maybe they'll replace someone after that one is done.

You saw the butterflies, didn't you? I also see them, countless in number.
JesterDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Lazerath:
If they drop them then it wont be bonkers. simple as... If they want to bring out 3 new djs then they need a new release. say new bonkers or sumet... but you cant remove the boys from bonkers... They are bonkers...

I just can't see it happening.

yea definately i'm all the way in agreement with lazareth, (hope thats how its spelt mate sorry!!)
bonkers just would not be bonkers if it weren't for those guys. if react were to give them the boot, everyone knows that there will be some kind of uproar in the industry. If there wasn't then i would be ashamed of anyone that calls themselves hardcore that would just let it happen.
laters!!!

If pac-man really had an effect on us, we'd be runnin' round in dark rooms with repetitive music eating pills!!!

It took 2.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page