Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 re-con is ultrabeat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SEEKY i don't remember were i heard this but is it true

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
Dave Murray Re-Con is Mike Di Scala and Someone else ... Where as Ultrabeat is Mike Di Scala and Someone and Someone. Or something.

So your part right.

Dont Just Stand There ... Go Bizzerk!

silver Mike Di Scala = Producer / member of Ultrabeat
Mike Di Scala = Producer / member of Re-con

There you go :)

Underloop ^^^ Because they are different projects involving different people, and different genres of music. It would be like Liam Gallagher doing a solo death metal project and calling it Oasis (now theres a scary thought!!!)

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
SEEKY i see your point

Pacm0n1 I heard that silver was the other member in Re-Con .......

Hardcore is not a style of music, Hardcore is a way of life!!
liquid_silver It would be like Liam Gallagher doing a solo death metal project and calling it Oasis (now theres a scary thought!!!)
------------------------------------------------------------

The power of love can bring a grown man
to his knees in tears...
The power of love can bring a icy hearted
woman to meltdown...
djyogi Is re-con the producer of that insomniac song?
If so that track rocks

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
RE-CON YO ALL

I SUPPOSE I SHOULD INTRODUCE MAH SELF NOW!!

HELLO AM MIKE DI SCALA AKA RE-CON 1/3 OF ULTRABEAT

BUT RE-CON IS MY SELF ITS A NAME I CAME UP WITH WHEN I STARTED TO MAKE GABBA, TIME AGO, BOUT 7 YEARS AGO BEFOR THEN I WAS MAKIN SOME HAPPYHARDCORE BITZ BUT THEY WERN'T UP 2 SCRATCH FOR RELEASES, I ALWAYS SENT DEMOS AND GOT REPLYS OF PEOPLE LIKE BRISK, DEMO, FORCE AND STYLES WHICH WAS NICE OF EM HEHE!!

ANYWAY SEEN AS AM MAKIN SOME HARDCORE AGAIN IT WAS ONLY FAIR TO REZ,RECT THE NAME, MORE OF A PERSONAL THING

AM LOVIN MAKIN HARDCORE AGAIN COZ IT'S HOW I LEARN HOW 2 DJ AN MAKE MUSIC, THE CORE IS IN MY BLOOD ALWAYS HAS BEEN I JUST LOST IT FOR A WILE AM BACK ON IT NOW THOUGH.

PLUS I THINK I SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO A SCENE FROM WHICH I HAVE TAKEN.

REZ'PECT

RE-CON

SHAZZAM
DJ Superman hey mate, nice of you to post on the site and clear things up it's good to get the artists involved in these forums, appreciate it!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
silver Big up to Mike for supporting hardcore!

Respect is due.

DJ Phoenix yea, great to see interest with the fans, ravers and now even the DJ's!
By the way, Mike, congrats has to go to you with Rock the Crowd. It's a bangin tune!!!

Iv'e got to say fair play for what you have done to the back catalogue. All these people bitchin about it going commercial.... it just goes to show how well it was written back in the day!!

At the time it was not commercially viable so your mixes have put it up where it should be. Also I think you have help kicked off (along with Scooter and Flip & Fill) a whole new style of rave influenced commercial dance music which will do the whole scene a lot of good and give it a lot more respect.

Also I bet you have made Force & Styles a lot more well off!!

Hardcore is a feeling
SEEKY Defiantly purchasing Re-con = Free again I think that tune is Banging!!!!!!!!!

Hard2Get
quote:
PLUS I THINK I SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO A SCENE FROM WHICH I HAVE TAKEN.

Sounds good to me :)

RE-CON ONE THING I WILL SAY, ALL THE HARDCORE TRACKS I COVERED WERE BECAUSE I WAS THERE FIRST TIME ROUND TO HEAR THEM SO THEY MENT SUMMIT TO ME ALSO TO ACTUALLY ME DARREN AND PAUL WAS SO ****IN CEWL COZ I MUST ALMOST HAVE EVERY SINGLE RECORD THEY MADE HAHA SAD INIT

ANYWAY IT'S ALL GROOVY, AV GOT SOME BELTERS FOR U GUYZ WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT

RE-CON

SHAZZAM
Hard2Get
quote:
I MUST ALMOST HAVE EVERY SINGLE RECORD THEY MADE HAHA SAD INIT

Nah, if it was upto me i *would* have every record they made :)
quote:
ANYWAY IT'S ALL GROOVY, AV GOT SOME BELTERS FOR U GUYZ WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should do some old style stuff along with all the Trancy stuff, with classic Juno sounds :)
Seany
quote:
You should do some old style stuff along with all the Trancy stuff, with classic Juno sounds :)

Indeed...Would be real nice :)

The Future Of Hardcore!
DJ Phoenix
quote:
Originally posted by RE CON:
AV GOT SOME BELTERS FOR U GUYZ WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news... we need some more DJ's doing more then a couple of tracks... I mean, you hear of one track on a cd and then the DJ dont do any more... I hate that!
I'm sure they'll rock!!!

AV GOT SOME BELTERS FOR U GUYZ WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait!

It took 1.57 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page