Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Tom Wilson

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj-badboy Hi Folk's

I'm sure many of you will know of whom I speak

Unfortunately earlier today the much loved and respected DJ, Tom Wilson from Radioforth (forthone) www.forthone.com, ReZerection, Stepping Out fame.

Sadly and very suddenly passed away today, our heart felt warmth goes out to his family and I'm sure you will all join in with messages of support for a true legend of the Scottish dance scene.

R.I.P. Tom, a true gentleman.

badboy
www.tomdj.co.uk

badboy
www.tomdj.co.uk
quik334 that rly sucks...i hate it when someone dies from the dance scene:(

"Dancing the night away.."
silver Damn... that's really sad news, I did not know Tom myself but he was a pioneer for hardcore in Scotland.

Hardcore's not dead its just sleeping!
slavetomysoundwave Very sad news
The first hardcore tape that I was every given was mixed by Tom Wilson (at Fubar I think), so he's always been a legend to me - that Tartan Techno CD was always going around as well! He got a lot of people into the scene then - he'll be missed...

djmarinecorpse Shit, man, that sucks. Not knowing much about him except for a couple of his tracks, I can still say that from what I know I have infinite respect for the man.

RIP, brother.

Paul

Old sig removed due to stagnation.
immunise Tom was the man

I have so many happy memories cruising round edinburgh with tom on the radio....

there is an online condolence book at www.tomdj.co.uk

respect due to ya Tom!

-|pure mad mental raver man|-
Simon What?!?!?!

that's really sad, and sudden news.

R.I.P Tom

"Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove"
thecrazyg RIP Tom,
i think the saying 'hardcore til i die' is appropriately fitting..

ANybody wanna donate some cash to the "Turntables for Gav fund?" ~ If you don't, you could be to blame for the demise of happy hardcore!
djsytronik One word for the guy.......

LEGEND!!!!!!

R.I.P Tom

==============
DJ Sytronik

www.dabassline.com

Drum And Bass N Hardcore In Da Place
djtommyrenegade just heard the news, this is truly heart breaking , tom was a legend, and one of the most approachable dj's around .. he was due to play over here on 10th April which we heard he was looking forward to, as it would be his first gig in ireland

yes the phrase hardcore will never die is fitting, because like hardcore ... the memories of tom will never die

rest in peace tom and deepest condolences to his family and friends

http://www.djtommyrenegade.tk
B.C thats really sad. what a massive loss for the old skool scene.

RIP tommo

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
DJ Phoenix wow... I've never heard of him before and i feal kinda bad because of it... He was obviously one of the Fathers of Hardcore and i have massive respect for him... Rest in Peace, man

R.I.P Tom...

H-ard
A-ssed
R-oyalty,
D-evotion,
C-ommitment,
O-bsessiveness,
R-espect and a
smil-E- for Hardcore :)
tizers_revenge Tom was the godfather of the scottish scene very sad to hear of his passing. I seen him once @ Kilwaughter house the Awakeing in ireland playing alongside technotrance, obsession, tizer, binman & his good friend eddie wray.
real sad news.
R.I.P Tom

Entrance Six
Dj_Old_Skool What can I say, I’m totally gutted, he will be a big loss to the Scottish music
Industry, his family, and all his fans.

You could not meet a nicer guy. I Dj’d with Tom once, at an Old Skool gig
In Majestics, Motherwell, that’s the first time I met Tom, and the only time.

I’ve been a big fan of Tom’s since he released the Bouncing Beats compilations, Along with Tartan Techno compilations, and his early shows on Forth One. He was always there at major rave events, Where he would close the show every time. He also released some top class tunes like Technocat, Andiamo ect……

Tom was A Legend, and still is, I’ll miss his contribution to the Scottish
Dance scene, may he Rest In Peace.

I hope the recent compilation that he was working on (Bouncin Back 3), is released In memory of him, and all the money go’s to his family, if so, I’ll be buying 10 of them.

Tony in Glasgow.

Let The Bass Drum Go!!!!!
alimcpill That's terrible - he introduced to some of the finest music i've ever heard, particularly his own track 'andiamo'.

This is a sad loss to anyone who loves hardcore.

RIP dude.

tizers_revenge C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOON LETSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO.
AHH m8 wicked tune soon as i seen ur post i said "howl on iv got that" an absolute wicked tune, bouncy as hell. iv got it on now. ty 4 reminding me. stay tuned ill upload a bit 4 those who never heard it.

Entrance Six
tizers_revenge here's a small clip of 1 of tom tunes
right click "save target as"
http://entrancesix.webspace4free.biz/andiamo.rm

Entrance Six
JesterDJ Wow, from reading the front page and the rest of these posts, all i can say is that this man must have had a huge impact on countless numbers around the world; is truly awful news.

I'm sure that it goes without saying that all our thoughts will be with Tom and his family at this time. I will be praying for you all; Rest In Peace Tom Wilson.

Jester
StrifeII wow, this really shocked and saddened me, tom wilson was an absolute legend...he will definately be missed :'(

This post bought to you by Blasphemy

"Even though i've come to far, i know i've got so far to go"
dj-badboy Heres a wee clip of TOm live a@ a rezerection event

http://www.dj-badboy.myby.co.uk/tomwilson.htm

cheers

dj-badboy

badboy
www.tomdj.co.uk
StrifeII can hardly listen to that clip without realising what a great dj we're missing

This post bought to you by Blasphemy

"Even though i've come to far, i know i've got so far to go"
DJ Mole I hadnt ever listened to Toms show on Fourth but i know it wouyld have been amazing and if he was @ every reZ event then he must have been ****ing great and i did hav reZ VI by Tom and Lenny D and Tom's Mix is bloody good so he will be missed as an amazing Hardcore Icon

RIP

Iain Craig
capone13 I think a lot of Hardcore fans will miss Tom as he's released so much quality stuff over the years like his Bouncin Back releases on Rumour and he's done a lot for the scene. It was a shock to see the news when I read it.

RIP

DJ J-me
immunise Anyone in edinburgh willing to tape/mp3/cdr the tom wilson tribute show this sunday at 7pm.....???

Cheers

Paul

-|pure mad mental raver man|-
Heist This is very sad. My condolances to his family and the scottish scene.

The hardcore mix of Andiamo is one of my favorite tracks of all time

www.mp3.com.au/void_dj
ryg0r RIP.

Deep respect. Damn, what a loss

-=[ryg0r]=-
Chris B This news has shocked and saddened me. Growing up raving in Scotland Tom Wilson was behind many great memories and nites out 4 me. On another scale his radio shows have brought hardcore to a wide audience not just north of the border. R.I.P Tom Wilson, much respect 4 wat u gave to all of us.

Midway_raver R.I.P to a True Legend

If you never got chance to hear any of this man's stuff i suggets you check out the Rez Cd with him and Lenny Dee on.

You will not laugh, You will not cry, You will learn by the numbers!
Dj_Old_Skool I'm going to dedicate my Old skool show to Tom Wilson tonight.
you can hear it by going to www.ineffectradio.com , and click on tune in.

Gonna be playing some of his releases, and some tunes from his many
albums which he released over the years.....

R.I.P Tom Wilson.

Tony In Glasgow.

Let The Bass Drum Go!!!!!
DJ HYPER thats really bad news he was the king of hardcoe and will be missed

DJ HYPER
tizers_revenge

Entrance Six
capone13 Bouncin Back 3 is now available to listen on www.rumourrecords.co.uk.

It looks like another top quality Old Skool Release.

DJ J-me
maverick does anyone know the name of the tune that had the words ectasy,ectasno in it as tom wilson would play it on stepping out

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page