Total online 1585
 Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ Comet - Johnny Grey, where can i buy?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
impish Anyone know where i can get hold of an MP3 of 'DJ Comet - Johnny Grey'? On the record labels website it says that it's on IMO but i can't find it

Infact - does comet use this site at all? i cuold ask him directly then! . The cheese files is begging for this track lol!

On that note - CH25 is due soon!!
Vitalism i want this too, and i asked him about it a long time ago to which he responded that it was unavailable but because of an overwhelmingly good response to the track, he was thinking of getting it signed to a label.

then i never heard of the track again. it is pretty damn good tho.

lemme know how you make out.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by impish:
Infact - does comet use this site at all? i cuold ask him directly then! . The cheese files is begging for this track lol!

He used to but he stopped posting a few years back due to a fall out with someone if I remember rightly.
milo johnny grey was never released. i would be willing to gamble if it ever does come out, it'll be on Mad Panik Digital.
Comet Johnny Grey has found a home, it's just not moved in yet! This is mainly due to me being busy and slacking on getting it ready for release. So in short, Milo is correct.

Mortis: Don't know where you heard that. :P Just stopped coming here because I didn't want to anymore.
Samination havent seen some releases from Mad Panik in a while
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
Mortis: Don't know where you heard that. :P Just stopped coming here because I didn't want to anymore.

Oh right, must have gotten you mixed up with someone else, sorry.

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:

Oh right, must have gotten you mixed up with someone else, sorry.

not to be a dickhead, but wasnt that you an/or kethryn that said you'd leave, because of a troll?
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
not to be a dickhead, but wasnt that you an/or kethryn that said you'd leave, because of a troll?

Not to my knowledge.

impish Well - it's been a few years - must have taken much longer to move in!!!

Any news on the release of this track yet? I asked on soundcloud but heard nothing :(
Lilley DUDE!

Tha Fuk? where you gon done hid your cheese files?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
DUDE!

Tha Fuk? where you gon done hid your cheese files?

not enough cheese
Lilley Had most of two whole cheese platters to myself tonight. There was still not enough.
Lilley
quote:
Well - it's been a few years - must have taken much longer to move in!!!

Any news on the release of this track yet? I asked on soundcloud but heard nothing :(

Come on man, don't be like that. I haven't had a good cheese files fix in years.
Be Happy
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:
Well - it's been a few years - must have taken much longer to move in!!!

Come on man, don't be like that. I haven't had a good cheese files fix in years.

I think most of his Cheese Files mixes are available on his site: http://www.megadj.co.uk/default.asp?S=
impish Haha - I've just not got round to mixing any cheese for a while. Getting hold on good cheese is quite hard now-a-days!

I shall do one soon as i can though [:-)]

Still no news on this track though?
Hard2Get I can't imagine there is, no one else has asked about it! Is Comet no longer contactable?
silver He is on facebook.
impish
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
He is on facebook.

Erm.... i don't know his real name lol.
impish A few more years have past... still no news on this track? Anyone hunted it down yet?
silver He sits in the happyhardcore.com chat room, I've PMed him this topic.
impish
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
He sits in the happyhardcore.com chat room, I've PMed him this topic.

Brill! Thanks

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page