Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID In The Magaluf Sun 2017

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
latininxtc Well there's no sense in guessing anymore as we already know the location will remain the same, which is Magaluf Spain. The dates have changed, which is now from the 7th to the 10th of June. And phase 1 of the lineup is now out
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15826808_10154915155267220_116860057403514236_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=a717eacb2bb1b3cb32373a758614d051&oe=59211814

For those who can't see that, Darren Styles, Hixxy Joey Riot have been announced. There will be a Breeze & Styles CXH classics set, which I've already heard when they both did it in 2012. And making his debut to HTID ITS the long awaited return of Inverse... as Code Black the hardstyle DJ lol
silver HSU in Australia are running the event, expect line up changes for the better :)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
HSU in Australia are running the event, expect line up changes for the better :)

I wouldn't count bringing in a hardstyle act that currently far exceeds the popularity of all the DJs at a UK hardcore event for the better, but ok lol.
Samination well atleast Inverse is someone i knew from before joining this place :)
djDMS New, fresh, exciting line up......

.......oh.
Claxton Buzzing!!! Never seen a Breeze & Styles classics set before.
DJ Sketchy Was it normally at BCM though?
The drunken scotsman Didn't realise it was at BCM, pretty significant if so. BCM is pretty ****ing big for the numbers they usually do at ITS though. I'm guessing they'll be letting anyone in, just like they did the last time I went in 2015.
MC Deecee Hmm, if they are to use BCM then that venue is ****ing massive, to fill that you're gonna need acts from all the corners of dance music to make it happen, as iv'e said in another thread about it, making a big multi genre machine out of the whole thing is no doubt great in a business sense, and also good for people who enjoy a wide range of genres, but if you're a die hard hardcore head and not really into much else then this kind of move stands to lose the attendance of the very people that HTID was built on, hardcore ravers who want to go on a hardcore holiday and listen to hardcore, the second all other genres are thrown into the mix it becomes diluted and loses its original identity, it might still carry the name but it won't ever be the same, way to alienate your original fan base, in my opinion anyway.
silver Code Black is playing so there is going to be hardstyle
ConnerIntenzifi I reckon best thing it could ever happen it really has been took up a notch venue wise, BCM rams out every night regardless of who's playing so it could launch a new wave of folk into the scene & making it more multi genre is the way to go these days, UK Hardcore on its own doesn't have the appeal it used to have so including other genres can only be a good thing for the exposure that may bring.
djDMS 2017 is already starting to look like the year of Multi-genre events with a view to getting Hardcore more exposure.
HTID ITS and the Clubland weekender look like they're incorporating multiple styles.
Whether it pays off remains to be seen. Will a lot of Hardcore purists be driven away at the expense of casual fan, or will it create a bigger scene?
wong personally, as a lover of all harder styles i think its great
Samination if we exclude Guest's constants "it's dead" rants, aren't people aching for a proper return of Hard Dance/Trance? maybe a Hardcore/Hard Trance even could work, considering how happi DJ's where to use hard trance tracks in their sets/albums
MC Deecee Found an apartment on booking.com that has 2 twin rooms plus a couple of sofa beds in the lounge area, 200 quid, check in on the 7th, check out on the 11th, f--king well booked, after doing the last 2 years, for that price it'd be almost rude not to go.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
Found an apartment on booking.com that has 2 twin rooms plus a couple of sofa beds in the lounge area, 200 quid, check in on the 7th, check out on the 11th, f--king well booked, after doing the last 2 years, for that price it'd be almost rude not to go.

Nice. After Prospect getting the shit beat out of him last year it's probably better not to stay in the hotels that HTID has reserved for the ravers. Plus they probably won't be as noisy.
MC Deecee
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
Found an apartment on booking.com that has 2 twin rooms plus a couple of sofa beds in the lounge area, 200 quid, check in on the 7th, check out on the 11th, f--king well booked, after doing the last 2 years, for that price it'd be almost rude not to go.

Nice. After Prospect getting the shit beat out of him last year it's probably better not to stay in the hotels that HTID has reserved for the ravers. Plus they probably won't be as noisy.

Had to be done, potentially got 2 mates coming with us so split 4 ways the whole stay per person is cheaper than one night in a travelodge lol
The drunken scotsman Couldn't pay me to go to Magaluf these days, mostly because I'm a grumpy old **** and can't be ****ed with a bunch of 17 year olds running around out their brains trying to be hard. Hope it's a good event for those who do go though. If this had been a couple of years ago I'd have been buzzing to see HTID ITS in such a huge venue. I remember seeing Darren Styles playing a clubland set at BCM back in 2009 and it was awesome.

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page