Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Euphoria Tracklist

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Uproar
quote:
Taken from Play.com

Sy & Unknown Mix

Audiolush - Feel The Power (Sy & Unknown remix)
Paradise - Angel (Sy & Unknown remix)
Amie Jayne - We Feel So High (Sy & Unknown remix)
Pulsonix - Lift Me Up (Sy & Unknown remix)
Nysse & Hinton feat Pascale - Silver Water (Sy & Unknown remix)
Fracus & Gavin G - Run From Me (Sy & Unknown remix)
Audiolush - Take Me Away (Sy & Unknown remix)
Jamie Ritmen - Amnesia (Sy & Unknown remix)
Insight - If That¿s Alright With You 2006
Joey Riot - Jumpin¿ Pumpin¿
Rocco - I Don¿t Know (Sy & Unknown remix)
Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - Dancing In The Shadows
Content X - You Heal Me (Sy & Unknown remix)
Sy & Unknown - Dangerzone
Sy & Unknown - Product Of The Devil 2006
DJ Kurt - Beatz Control
Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - Just Close Your Mind
Sy & Unknown - Closer To Heaven
Sy & Unknown - Make It Bounce (Joey Riot & DJ Kurt remix)
Dandy Crouch feat Shelly - Emotions & Dreams (Kurt remix)

Dougal & Gammer Mix

Gammer & Cat Knight - A New Feeling (Let It Shine)
Dougal & Gammer - Deadbeat
Dougal, Gammer & Jenna - When I Close My Eyes
Dougal & Gammer - The Beat, The Bass
Dougal, Gammer & Lisa Abbot - Stop The Clock
Squad-E - My Direction (Essential Platinum Remix)
Dougal & Gammer - This Is A Virus
Kurt - Space Odyssey 2006
Dougal, Gammer & Lisa Marie - Heaven Calls
Trinity - In Dreams (Essential Platinum Remix)
Dougal and Gammer - Pump Up The Noise 2006
DJ Fear and Lisa Abbot - Don¿t Walk Away
Dougal & Gammer - Brainstorm
Styles, Dougal and Lisa Marie - Still The One (Gammers Muffin Mix)
United In Dance - Boom Daka
Marc Smith & Gammer - Pump This Party
Cube::Hard - Music Of The Primes (Gammer Edit)
Transit - Count The Hours (Essential Platinum Marmite)

Brisk & Ham Mix

Intro
Brisk & Ham feat Lisa Marie - Angel
Brisk & Vagabond - Eurolove
Ham - Listen To The Beat
Eclipse feat. Lisa Marie - Hearts Desire
Ham - Throw Your Hands Up
Brisk & Vagabond - Hope & Pray (inhouse)
MC Keyes - Take A Chance (Brisk & Vagabond Rmx)
Hujib - Over & Over
Brisk & Vagabond - Hardcore Virus
Euphoria - Unseen Land
Ham - Every Day Of My Life (inhouse)
Brisk & Ham feat Lisa Marie - In Your Arms (B&V Rmx)
Druid & Stormtrooper - Pump This Party
Double Dutch - Dance & Spin
Stormtrooper - One More
Supermode - Tell Me Why (Vagabond Rmx)
Steve Hill Vs D10 - Cold As Ice (Weaver & Suae Rmx)
Brisk & Vagabond - Into The Sunlight
Acolyte & Sean Apollo - We Don't Stop
Euphoria feat Tais - The Rush Is Mine
Gammer & Obie - Keep Em Dancing
Heaven 7 - Kontakt DJ
Scott Brown - Goodbye My Friend
Solapse - Nobody Likes It
Ham - Detonate This Sound
Dreadhed - Too Damn High
Brisk & Vagabond - Nation To Nation
Tha Playah - **** The Titties (Tommyknocker & The Viper Rmx)
Hard Creation - I Will Have That Power (Stunned Guys Rmx)
Smoogie I might look into this for Eurolove by Brisk and Vaggabond which might be a new (and hopefully just as good if not better) version if Brisk and trixxy's Eurolove which is the best track on Bonkers 6 IMO and a pure 1998 vocal classic!
djDMS Think i'll need to hear more of the tracks before i make my mind up on this one....
dj switchback
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Think i'll need to hear more of the tracks before i make my mind up on this one....

I always think it's better not to hear the tracks before buying. And anyway even if you buy and dont like,your only out of pocket about £15. (At most)

djDMS True mate, just getting tight in my old age!

Big fan of all the DJ's invloved and the tracklisting looks good, sure it'll be worth having anyway.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
True mate, just getting tight in my old age!

Big fan of all the DJ's invloved and the tracklisting looks good, sure it'll be worth having anyway.

you're being very kind! All the DJ's have just moved around! theres nothing on here thats any different to HH4 ect!
Basically I think they all pm each other to say what track they are going to put on each album! Then they (bung some of mine on the mix) and put some other tracks to cover themselves!
All the tracklists still seem lazy!
Leto Looks pretty good, but Brisk & Ham's looks amazing.

Two words: Druid & Stormtrooper...yes, just...yes

ALSO...

CONGRATU****INGLATIONS!!!! You're on a Ministry of Sound compilation!!!!! OMG!

Anyway, I was sort of depressed to see Sy & Unknown and Dougal and Gammers mix to be practically all Quosh showcases with a couple different tracks thrown in.

Although, it's all probably worth a purchase!
T~ really liking the look of the whole thing, cant wait to hear those new Ham Tracks.

but why the hell has brisk put Hard Creation - I Will Have That Power on there? not only has Scott already put it on HH4 but that tune is so shit, i cant ****in stand it
whittle1 Looks fantastic!
I'm looking forward to all of those mixes and i'll definetly be buying this one!
luminate i think the dougal & gammer mix looks sh*t hot!
will deffo be gettin this or sure!
and congrats to solapse on the tune being in the compilation :D
Dain-Ja BRISK & HAM MIX = SEX

SEX SEX SEX

I mean:

"Brisk & Vagabond - Eurolove" <-- ****ING RIGHT, a new mix of euro love

e-lucid Anyone know where and when I can get this?
dj switchback Out in all good stores from Oct 16th.
warped_candykid A lot of Sy & Unkown on the Sy & Unknown mix....A lot! I am going to wait to hear samples before i purchase.
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
Two words: Druid & Stormtrooper...yes, just...yes

that's 3 =p but yeah looking forward to hearing what druid is up to

reenz ooo looks good! i hope the vocal mix of a new feeling doesnt kill it i love that track to bits! cant wait to hear it though!
charlieee well im gonna buy it, if i have the money just when is it coming out?
SixFeet please tell me that's a ****ing joke right?
dj switchback
quote:
Originally posted by SixFeet:
please tell me that's a ****ing joke right?

Yeah MOS thought of this elaborate joke.............*Twat*

luminate oh fudge, u caught us out! well time to pack up n go home ppl, the surprise has been ruined...

ur brains r where?
CDJay I think it looks great.

Let's face it, this is a direct competitor to Clubland and it's a damn sight more varied than that. At a minimum this demonstrates to that huge underexploited market that hardcore has more than two strings on its bow.... no bad thing.

CDJay

SixFeet
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
quote:
please tell me that's a ****ing joke right?

Yeah MOS thought of this elaborate joke.............*Twat*

I'm more getting at the fact out of 20 soungs on S&U's disc 18 of them are there tracks, remind me of the last S&U song that didn't sound the same as the rest.

luminate point made.
they're all pretty much the same speed, and are almost identical in structure. as well as the more obvious use of the same EVERYTHING for last um-teen million tracks...
someone email them a link to a site sellin new VSTi's :P
gloworm the reason for the album having lots of the dj's own material on there comes from the direct intention to have tracks that made exclusively for the album -bringing an exclusivity to the album ensuring the fans aren't buying rehashed tracks in a new package... the djh's went into the studio specifically for this album and have ben working on travks for months -whether the tracks are good or not is not really a reflection of the album, but of the current flavour of the talent and sound of the scene...
Leto Hmm...exclusive productions are fine for a compilation, as long as the good ones are released promptly.

I mean, Nu Energy started as a way for Kevin Energy to make songs for Sharkey's Bonkers mixes...
Delboy Looking towards the Brisk and Ham mix the most. Can't think of a shit mix cd they have put out!
SixFeet
quote:
Originally posted by gloworm:
the reason for the album having lots of the dj's own material on there comes from the direct intention to have tracks that made exclusively for the album -bringing an exclusivity to the album ensuring the fans aren't buying rehashed tracks in a new package... the djh's went into the studio specifically for this album and have ben working on travks for months -whether the tracks are good or not is not really a reflection of the album, but of the current flavour of the talent and sound of the scene...

No, why they show case the majority of their own material on mixes is for sales and no other reason. Bad thing is it makes the scene stale and boring. Producer's find there sound that will sell well, stick to it and then if they're one of the only 12 DJ's that get to play out at events and get on major CD compilations just over play all there stuff that is pretty much the same to increase sales.

CDJay Sixfeet makes a lot of sense.

I'm supportive of this endeavour. but equally it signals a shift in label policy for RFU. We're not chasing token tracks on these "high profile" albums anymore. We'll be doing our own thing.

Support it, or lose alternatives.

CDJay
SixFeet
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'm supportive of this endeavour. but equally it signals a shift in label policy for RFU. We're not chasing token tracks on these "high profile" albums anymore. We'll be doing our own thing.

CDJay

Best of luck man. Reason i lost interest in hardcore a while ago was hearng the same old shit over and over as I can't play vinyl. Can get the odd mix on the internet with some different labels but I just got sick of having to work to actually find hardcore music I liked. The 'top' DJ's and promoters kill the scene not the downloading (of course it doesn't help). That however is my own opinion which I probably doubt many people would agree on.
loanraver
quote:
quote:

CDJay

Best of luck man. Reason i lost interest in hardcore a while ago was hearng the same old shit over and over as I can't play vinyl. Can get the odd mix on the internet with some different labels but I just got sick of having to work to actually find hardcore music I liked. The 'top' DJ's and promoters kill the scene not the downloading (of course it doesn't help). That however is my own opinion which I probably doubt many people would agree on.

I 2nd that!
jenks ^^ Keep the forum tidy, don't have big daft ****ing signature pics like that!
Hardcore4eva
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Looks fantastic!
I'm looking forward to all of those mixes and i'll definetly be buying this one!

For once i actually have to agree with you fcuk face! Well done!
gloworm yes, just heard that new eurolove remix -it IS the bomb!
thoughts for soundbed?
loanraver
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
^^ Keep the forum tidy, don't have big daft ****ing signature pics like that!

why? are you jealous that mines bigger than yours lol

jenks
quote:
Originally posted by loanraver:
quote:

No, for the simple reason that they aren't allowed here and even if they were, having one that big is just retarded. Jealous that yours in bigger than mine, no why? Are you trying to compensate for something? Child.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore4eva:
quote:
Looks fantastic!

For once i actually have to agree with you fcuk face! Well done!

You muggery!!
All those three mixes look ace though, i wonder who will be mixing Bonkers with no Gammer (or so it would seem).
loanraver
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, for the simple reason that they aren't allowed here and even if they were, having one that big is just retarded. Jealous that yours in bigger than mine, no why? Are you trying to compensate for something? Child.

I Was joking you retarded chav!
jenks
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I Was joking you retarded chav!

For someone who hates chavs you're showing all the characteristics of one...
capone13

Me likies!!
Leto WOW...that's a pretty impressive cover!

Really in your face, and not embarrasing to buy either :P

Nice work to whoever put it together!
Hardcore Matty Yeah that looks wicked! Not a bit of bubble pink gayness to be seen!
Should be a half decent advert for it as well soon!
jenks Yeah I like the cover, pretty much what I imigained it would look like, lots of colours yet not looking ghey :)
Sk8SiM
quote:
Best of luck man. Reason i lost interest in hardcore a while ago was hearng the same old shit over and over as I can't play vinyl. Can get the odd mix on the internet with some different labels but I just got sick of having to work to actually find hardcore music I liked. The 'top' DJ's and promoters kill the scene not the downloading (of course it doesn't help).

I've been saying that since dayone... mainly pointed towards Raverbaby!

But as time goes on mate, i've learnt that you really havn't gotta do your homework to find good hardcore!

There is still some UK hardcore about thats good... Brisk would be a great example!

And the freeform market is alot bigger now then it was before...
If you like you dutch... well come on, has it ever not being populer in holland! just find a dutch site and your minted!

Happy? Breakbeat! ... you could also try going back in time... theres tons of stuff i found that i had never evan herd of before!
ZerophoniK Living in Los Angeles, I've seen a major increase in Hardcore mix compilations being available at major CD stores such as Tower Records. I know I'll be able to find Hardcore Euphoria there without having to send for it online :)

I also hope this comp turns more people over here on to hardcore.

all in all, i'm really looking forward to this :)
dannywhitesocks
quote:
I think it looks great.

Let's face it, this is a direct competitor to Clubland and it's a damn sight more varied than that. At a minimum this demonstrates to that huge underexploited market that hardcore has more than two strings on its bow.... no bad thing.

CDJay

Well said, I can't wait either

dannywhitesocks
quote:
Originally posted by capone13:

WOW I love it! it looks wicked!! So much more interesting than a lot of the other "Euphoria" covers out there (and Hardcore Compilations for that matter)
whittle1
quote:

Feck that is fantastic! Best hardcore album cover i've ever seen.
Uproar
quote:
quote:

Feck that is fantastic! Best hardcore album cover i've ever seen.

Agreed. Quality artwork. Looks better than the artwork on other Euphoria albums.
T~ loving the artwork
this-is-bonkers this artwork is bloody fantastic! very eyecathing & original!...im so buying this on 16th, track listings pretty kick ass too!..
capone13 Just seen the final version on the homepage, love it!!
kathryn The artwork is Top!
I imagine its what you see when your in a rave?
djDMS Looks like a firework display
NathanD
quote:
Brisk & Ham Mix

Quuuuality! UFO said it was going out on an album but no way did I expect it to be a Euphoria album!!!!

Thanks to Brisk & Ham for including this on the mix, I'm chuffed to bits! All tingly lol!

Cheers to the people who congratulated me, means a lot! I'm so excited about this!!!!
e-lucid
quote:
Originally posted by NathanD:
quote:
Brisk & Ham Mix

Quuuuality! UFO said it was going out on an album but no way did I expect it to be a Euphoria album!!!!

Thanks to Brisk & Ham for including this on the mix, I'm chuffed to bits! All tingly lol!

Cheers to the people who congratulated me, means a lot! I'm so excited about this!!!!

Nice one mate! - any samples available?

NathanD Clip [Right Click "Save Target As..."] - http://www.nathand.co.uk/music/solapse_nobodylikesit_ufologyrecords.mp3
dragonboy does anyone know when this will be out in australia?

ussually they go on back order and dont come in till 2 monts after release date.
95_was_the_time nice to see the artwork is different from the usual, slut-on-the-front look.
Sk8SiM Loving The Artwork i must ay...

But... too be fair thought... "Euphoria" is such the "wrong" name for this album!

Thers f*ck all Euphoric about it!
Marshy88 Cant wait for this album. I think this will be probably the best selling uk hardcore album ever!

quote:
nice to see the artwork is different from the usual, slut-on-the-front look

Hate to admit this (Cause i think ure a dickhead) but ur right
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Marshy88:
Cant wait for this album. I think this will be probably the best selling uk hardcore album ever!

I think that will depend alot on how good the advert is, Hardcore Nation CD's aren't nowt to shout about in my opinion but most people who see the adverts for them always say 'that looks good'... On the other hand Bonkers CDs are good imo but they won't get recieved as well because the ads last about 3 seconds :s
whittle1
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marshy88:
Cant wait for this album. I think this will be probably the best selling uk hardcore album ever!

I think that will depend alot on how good the advert is, Hardcore Nation CD's aren't nowt to shout about in my opinion but most people who see the adverts for them always say 'that looks good'... On the other hand Bonkers CDs are good imo but they won't get recieved as well because the ads last about 3 seconds :s

Yep that's right mate, and most of that 3 seconds is just shouting at the screen.
Jimmygoat [quote]Originally posted by SixFeet:
SixFeet
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmygoat:
[quote]Originally posted by SixFeet:

=/

stu_allen_4_life looks good definatly 1 to add to my collection
NathanD Anyone know when the TV advert goes out?
HTIDnBRaVer oi A New Feeling is my favorite tune at the moment i hope the vocal version is ok.....anyway this album looks like it will rise above the general shit thats been comming out latley

It took 3.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page