Total online 1666
 Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 How many Happy 2B Hardcore albums are there?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PrincessHardcoreBlue Does anyone know the exact number of Happy 2B Hardcore albums that were put out? I've seen Chapters 1-3 and Volume 6-7; is there a 4-5 Somebody let me I need to purchase them all! [nuts] Anybody can hollar at me on my yahoo.. o_happy2bhardcore_o. Thanks!
quote:

~*Blue*~
Exhile Well as a matter of fact there are a 4 and 5 ass well. Not too sure where to get them from at the mo though. Cant really be bothered to look right now either to be honest

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
KinokoBoy U should be able to find them at second hand music stores...I"ve seen a lot of them around.

Bring Hardcore to Upstate New York!!!!
TypeR don't waste your money on those cd's

go to subsonicstore.com and look at the cd's they have there. anabolic frolic only played anthems on those cd's and the track programming sucked on almost every cd. the first one is the only one i like, the rest are shite. buy the next generation album, see what else is out there, don't be fooled by what anabolic frolic and moonshine tell you as to what is cool, there is so much more out there.

good luck

dj ritalin

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
CandyAss There's 7 of them.

Djritalin: You must be kidding mate, the first one was about the worst mixing I've heard on a professional CD. He must've been rolling his nuts off or something in the studio!

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
whispering You can get 1-6 from http://www.majesticstore.com/
and the 7 you should get from any big record store...

silver Buy it here and other hardcore CD you might want:

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_redirect.asp?linkid=263&catid=5&cattitle=General&area=&refID=

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
frankjr Unfortunately, this is the only happy hardcore the local music store has :(

TypeR the mixing is ass though i forgot to mention that too, on every single one of them. i read in an interview by anabolic frolic that the reason why his mixes never sounded right was because he was using dubplates on most of the cd's and he couldn't practice alot because he's burn them out before the cd's were made. if thats the case then how come his mixing never got better after atleast one cd. anabolic frolic is a shite dj that has made entirely too much money playing other peoples records badly. i think i cleared up any confusion i may have stirred up. oh yeah by the way, whats up candyass i havent talked to you in a hella long time!! hit me up on aim some time.

respect

djritalin

ryg0r I would/won't agree.

Is is happyhard on CD? Yes

Are they cool choons? Yes

This alone is enough to get me to buy it.

I think Chris deserves some credit, just not as much. I also think he should stop self promotion and more music devotion.

-=[ryg0r]=-
TypeR i also agree with rygor, hype is one thing, but if he could back up all of his hype with proper mixing it would be a full house for him.

djritalin

Tricky AB Try big chain music stores...that's where I bought Chapters 1-7

bdubs I think the more correct answer to this question is that there are too many

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page