Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 I need some music suggestions!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PrincessHardcoreBlue Hey can anyone give me a list of decent - great djs that I can buy? I hear that so and so is the best or so and so sucks I just want some good tunes. I have what limited djs that I listen to now, but it's getting old! Hit me up on AIM: MirthOfSalem or on my yahoo: o_happy2bhardcore_o if ya wanna! Thanks!

"I was sent from outer space to find another happy place...now I left here all alone a million miles away from home." *DUNE*

*Princess~Hardcore~Blue*

"I'm a Raver can't you see? Do you wanna Rave all night with me? I wanna dance until the sun goes down; dance until the world round and round.."
~*Blue*~
Dave Murray Scott Brown, Hixxy, Sharkey, Kev Energy, Brisk & Ham, DJ Sy, Breeze & Styles, UFO and many many more...... and please buy ur hardcore its helps the hardcore scene.

This is a place for crazy people......But im not crazy
Exhile You forgot Dougal!!

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
Xenochrome I hear that Nate King is pretty good, so maybe you should check out some of his stuff. As a matter of fact, he's supposed to have a new mix available soon.

Also be sure to check out stateside Dj's Cloudskipper, Spree, Bezerker, Comet, and Virus

Welcome to the board, PrincessHardcoreBlue

milo sonicfury.net has a lot of good stuff, take a trip down to the bay area, you'll find tons of stuff

Simon Yeah Nate King is pretty good .

Welcome to the forums.

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
whispering Welcome to the forums, you should also try
Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo, DJ Paul Elstak, Blumchen, Force & Styles, Critical Mass...

Xenochrome
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
Yeah Nate King is pretty good

cheers simon

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page