Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Paul Elstak & Mental Theo ft. Gin Dutch - Ravin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mortis

Although I think the lyrics are terrible you have to admire the fact that they've done something different. Hopefully more to come.
Samination I can see smoogie and 95_was_the_time cream their pants now
warped_candykid It's a step in the right direction. The 'rapping' lyrics are a bit dodgy.
Triquatra Yesssssssss hahaha, bring back that ol' pengo happy dutch Triple-B Flamman & Abraxas vibe!
danielseven It's still cool to see labels like Spinnin doing different stuff sometimes!
Captain Triceps I like the fact it was made, I just hope there are non-radio edit style mixes of it!
DjZelous More publicity for hardcore :) plus on a channel with +5million subscribers
Quicksilver Nice tune!
djchexmixer Nice share. I dig the tune, I'd dance to it.

Oh those YouTube comments for the video... heh.
silver Sounds like he opened the project for love you more using the same piano and kicks :)
djscavenger Its pure cheese ...... but I like it
Sulphurik Unbelievable! Loving this! Will be purchasing this. Would be cool if this could get into UK top 40!
The Dopeman not my cup of tea but i like how they kept it simple...could have used a better kick and left out the dubstep style part
Samination I am trying to stear up some crap on the youtube comments, so if anyone wanna help me out, do it, and especially on the thread where someone said that UK Hardcore is the same shit as Happy Hardcore ay :P
AceofSpades_Lorenzo Just bought it. :D Awesome tune
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I am trying to stear up some crap on the youtube comments, so if anyone wanna help me out, do it, and especially on the thread where someone said that UK Hardcore is the same shit as Happy Hardcore ay :P

some of the comments made me lol :P might chime in n see if i can stir up some shit i seem to be pretty good a pissing people on youtube off that's normally what i do whenever i go on there

honestly some people take shit so seriously on yt it's good fun annoying them
ConnerIntenzifi Really like this! Hopefully they do more similar stuff!
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by AceofSpades_Lorenzo:
Just bought it. :D Awesome tune

Yeah got my copy also. Yeah loving it, nice to hear new old skool sounding track but with a modern approach! The synth riff sounds great. The rap samples and dubstep part work ok in the track imo.
DJ_FunDaBounce I like this a lot. It's a fun track, overall.
Karthy
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Sounds like he opened the project for love you more using the same piano and kicks :)

This! Hahahahaha

That aside though, the fact that this is on Spinnin Records astounds me.. I know they have a variety of stuff on there but I did not expect this. Clearly there's still somewhat of a demand for happy hardcore.

I'm actually so surprised, not much more to say but wow... hahaha
Mortis Elstak is at it again:

The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Elstak is at it again:

theres definately an old skool comeback going on right now ;)
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:
Elstak is at it again:

see...the dutch are doing it right now why the hell can't the top guys over here do it too? how slow are the english (i say english coz it's those ****ers that ****ed everything up in the 1st place)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Sounds like he opened the project for love you more using the same piano and kicks :)

Imagining a flawless transition between these two tunes right now; catchy as hell
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
quote:
Elstak is at it again:

Looks like there is!

This track is ok, like parts of it. It's not a Raving Beats.

Maybe we'll see the Party Animals back with a new track!
Sulphurik Party Animals are still about!
http://www.partyanimals.nl/

Have released a greatest hits album. Link on homepage.

Remember their I Like Oranje track for Euro 2012?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGsXm0umyg

Last main remix from them is this one from 2012. Quite like this. Track starts 3.35.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzUWiihTQwc

There was Party Animals vs Rob Gee 2013 mix of Have you ever been mellow which is pretty tough. If you like your harder Dutch hardcore you might like this.
Sulphurik I'm not really a fan of the Party Animals although maybe it's sounding like I am!

Some of their tracks are ok. This isn't bad.

Bad Boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdkK4kYM8ZE
Smoogie I like it!
Craigavon raver Oh yeah the happy vibes are coming back nice tune, and I don't see anything wrong with the vocals, I think they go with the track lovely

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page