Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 The WORST happy hardcore song.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
aznwasian What is the WORSt happy hardcore anthem? I seriously have to say it is Reach Out by Eruption. It's just so boring.
What do you think?

Edited by - aznwasian on 19 Jun 2001 19:56:24
virus anthems by nature aren't bad. if a song sucks, how could you call it an anthem?

adam

aznwasian Oh yea...

aZnWaSiAn
-I can't stop raving...
StrifeII Ha ha...IF you mean song i could probably say one of scooters. He's got talent but just doesnt use it!

------------------------------
"Lets fly away, to a land where we'll be free, your smile in the rain, makes the sky light up again...."
dj-efeks aw come on be fair, scooter has some ok tracks, i mean i can only name one but im sure there are more =P

nah but what do u think of move your ass??

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
P4C3 A pretty bad tune i've heard is on a 7" Remix record. Its called "bouncing" or "I like bouncing". It's so bad i would probably play it out just to get a laugh

StrifeII Scooters ok, he just doesnt use his talent like he probably could.

------------------------------
"Lets fly away, to a land where we'll be free, your smile in the rain, makes the sky light up again...."
virus worst track: noize 1 - Sy & Unknown - This is Noize

close runner up: Sy & Unknown - Raver's Anthem

adam

Heist The Cixx Remix of Mindrust - Ravers Groove is attrocious

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver Horn crew don't stop ....
Whistle posse pump it up!

It's not that bad.... there are much more worse tunes out there.
djadz nooooooooo!!!! scooter are so crap. their first album was good (and the beat goes on...) but then came (Our Happy Hardcore) and it was anything but. so crap. And does anyone else notice that in all his songs he rips off Ultrasonic?!?!?!?! lines like "do you love your hardcore", "hyper, hyper", "we have a question", etc etc.

silver Yep the prick scooter even ripped of Vinylgroover.
Hughes I once heard a remix of wonderwall by Oasis, while listening to DJ Vibes and MC Live-Lee at Vibealite. At which point I walked off the dance floor and started to laugh at how stupid the song sounded.

happyraveruk silver, if you're talking about scooter ripping off vinylgroover's ,'ravin i'm ravin' on VGT no.2, then you're also looking at vinylgroover ripping off shut up and dance
s 'ravin i'm ravin', and shut up and dance ripping off marc cohn's, 'walking in memphis', which was then later covered by cher.

virus, i'd have to agree with you that some of sy & unknown's tunes have been utter crap, dispite them both being great dj's.

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".
DJ Tempest
quote:
Originally posted by virus:

worst track: noize 1 - Sy & Unknown - This is Noize

close runner up: Sy & Unknown - Raver's Anthem

adam

aw come on adam..the flip of noize 1 ownz u and you know it..heh ;)
ugh..ravers anthem..ugh..ive had intestinal happenings that sound better than that song..but i have heard worse..

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
silver happyraveruk: sure if you are going to rip off someone else don't rip off one of your hardcore brothers...
Fuzz Raver's Anthem is the WORST. I don't like This is Noize either...

Both tracks have Storm shouting... *shrugs, and lets you do the math*

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------
xxhappyxx i think the worst song ever has 2 b, genie in a happy hardcore bottle, scooter, it really is the worst remix i have ever heard!! soo bad, but sum of his stuff is good, but sum like this is majorly poor!

'like a shooting star across the midnyt sky,gonna fly just 2 b wit u 2nyt'
sKaTz Not many people would know this track its an old DAYDREAM & MADDY track called BA-DA-DUM not only has it got the worst sample ever known to raver-kind, but the melody is too damn cheesy even for my tastes (and my friends tell me my record box should be made out of gouda!!)

"Let the Music take you to the Highest High!!"
silver skatz: yes I know it, it samples "slice of heaven" that song from the 80's... early DayDream stuff was really bad. I didn't know it was released I only heard a test press he played one time on radio when I was with him... where did you hear it?
ian silver: I heard it on a CD i picked up once called Rave Nation, was a pretty good cd, but also had a lot of crud on it. I believe it's an Australian CD.... That's where I heard you're wonderful 'Where the music takes me'... the best track on the cd by far

deejaybee Who the hell is scooter, I once heard a track on vinyl called something like "valentine" and i almost puked there on the spot. Who are they or him or whatever bottom line is there crap!!!

Deejay Bee

Inferno Ravers - "We Are Where The Fun Begins!!!"
sKaTz silver: I actually own a copy of it :oD

"Let the Music take you to the Highest High!!"
silver Ian: Hmmmmm really... another track I didn't get paided for... I think I remember that release :)
ourhappyhardcore first of all, that remix was done by sum scooter fan, and the song in the background is called STUTTGART by scooter, scooter did not remix the track, second, scooter is a band!!!! not just one guy, it has 2 synth players, and an mc, the mcs name is not scooter, its H P i just wanted to clear that up, thanks, ohyeah, and also, buy my drum machine!~

quote:
Originally posted by xxhappyxx:

i think the worst song ever has 2 b, genie in a happy hardcore bottle, scooter, it really is the worst remix i have ever heard!! soo bad, but sum of his stuff is good, but sum like this is majorly poor!

'like a shooting star across the midnyt sky,gonna fly just 2 b wit u 2nyt'

abc
CandyAss i would have to say anything by dune. haha. yeah, ravers anthem is pretty bad too though. don't get me wrong, i love sy and mc storm but **** mate, how many times can you say the same stupid line? i don't like see me climb either, don't ask me why

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
http://www.wikiddrama.com
FingazMc u dont like see me climb as high as i can go lookin down on people far below i think thats a pretty good tune

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
FingazMc oh yea fuzz where did u get that quote from (ur signature) i think its ****in wicked man!!!

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
Heist Scooter - Friends is the only good song they ever made and I'd agree with silver the early daydream stuff is shite!
Mr Knickers - Radar is my fave off that cd

www.mp3.com/djheist
Hughes Their was a bloke called scooter many moons ago (before the days of SCOOTER) and he was a DJ but he dissapeared after about a month and I aven't heard or seen him since.

He only used to dodgy tunes !!!!!!!!!!!

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
Hartkor Fakker Hey
what are you talking about Scooter ??!
The are not making any Hardcore or Happy Hardcore ! It's only commercial shit.
OK, they have some good things in their music (**** the Millennium has a good idea of sound i think)
But i think they are everything but not Hardcore or Happy Hardcore.

And you see them a lot on German Television so they never took these words in interviews or so.

And the most lamest thing is their music video of "**** the Millennium"
They have 3 or 4 real Gabbers dancing there and the 3 members of Scooter are wearing Rotterdam Terror Corps T-shirts.
What do they think they are ?

SO my little words...from Germany

CandyAss yeah, i just remembered another one. Music I Like from Faber. Shit, like i haven't heard the damn funky beats song enough, now there's gotta' be another hhc remix as well. crap

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
http://www.wikiddrama.com
Matty K "Music so wonderful". I really don't like this tune. That horn hoise, that......crappy piano break, that annoying voice. I have walked off the dance floor in a non-dance protest to this tune!! I think it's just me thou, all my mates used to go "There's nuthin wrong with it, it's a cool tune...".

Anyone else not like this or IS it just ME!!!

The Rhythm Station will always be my home
xxhappyxx ne1 heard til we drop, or will neva die?...im not 2 keen on them either

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
vorenz children of the nite
heart of gold
i dunno why... the words just piss me off...no reason

DJ e-Klyps 5am or that trumpton tune. Urghhhh

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
DJ Pathfinder i dont like the record sweet sensation by the alchemist on burn out recordings. bad produced and bad vocals and many of the dutch hhc tracks.

ourhappyhardcore wtf, thats a great track, scooter is tha best, i would have to say that " alice in wonderland" is the most stupidest track!

quote:
Originally posted by aznwasian:

What is the WORSt happy hardcore anthem? I seriously have to say it is Reach Out by Eruption. It's just so boring.
What do you think?

abc
huggablez420 WOW! I was really hurt to see some of my favorite tracks bashed on. Poo.

Oh well, I'm glad someone else thinks that "Heart of Gold" is a crappy song. ICK!!!!!

Another song I simply can't stand is Innovate by Innovate.

Be nice to Reach Out and MC Storm, dammit!

Perhaps I like different songs because I love dnb/jungle and I'm influenced by that...

"Open your eyes, see all the love in me..."

[size="4"]P.L.U.R![/size="4"]
happyraveruk dj eklyps - how can u hate trip to trumpton? fair enuff the original woz cheese - but the feel the heat remix? pure class.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
DjGAV ****ing ravers anthem.

yea, yea, this rocks... or maybe...
No, no dont stop a rocken'
www.gabber.4ever.cc
MC RizlaDizla Have to say that the worst remix has to be Scooter Genie in a Bottle. Its just so poor. the whole producing stinks on this one. It just the original choon played faster with some beat behind it thats not even in time. Utta pants.

Alice in Wonderland is 1 crap and anoying choon. I hate it when I hear the original choon getting sang at pubs or parties. It just makes me cringe.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
huggablez420
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

Where is your signature from?

Brian K 2 tracks that i particuallarly hate are 1) Raver's Anthem & 2) Slipmatt's - Take care of you.....yuck =/ the original reach out isn't that bad, and besides w/o the original to have been made we wouldn't have such kick ass remixes

"If Yoda so smart in Force is, why words in right order he put not?"
domainraver 2 Robots - In the mix 2000
i think its spanish.. sucks shit..

also I hate "Movin On".. thats the worst.

As for scooter, i'd say I like Endless Summer and Friends.. but most everything else sucks...

--steve

--Steve
[email protected]
NagamaK Dont't know if anyone knows it, but it's the one with the girl singing about midnight...so cheesy...and not in a good way!!!!

The vocals suck and the track just plain stinks!

NagamaK I meant 12 midnight...I think.

Watever...it sucked so much i forgot...seeeeeeeee

MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by huggablez420:

quote:

I made it up. Its part of one of my MC lyrics

DJ Pathfinder [quote]Originally posted by Brian K:

2 tracks that i particuallarly hate are 1) Raver's Anthem & 2) Slipmatt's - Take care of you.....yuck =/ the original reach out isn't that bad, and besides w/o the original to have been made we wouldn't have such kick ass remixes

i am also very dispoint of slipmats track with frisky
a man so long in the scene produced a crappy song in.

very bad produced.

Edited by - DJ Pathfinder on 10 Oct 2001 07:55:14
Heist Ok. F*U*C*K these mp3 goons who make shit like the genie in a bottle rip and confuse/annoy everyone.

Skippin trax has this one out which is pure shyt. i cant remember what its called

Snow in summer by Cru-l-t is pretty damn bad.

Dream & Ell - Whats going on. F***!! awfull!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Midway_raver some of teh dutch gabba shit is pretty bad i like it all really but it seems so shitly produced just with teh same beat all the time n one smapekl runnign thru my sis cusd ov made it

Ant B
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:

some of teh dutch gabba shit is pretty bad i like it all really but it seems so shitly produced just with teh same beat all the time n one smapekl runnign thru my sis cusd ov made it

Ant B

in the happy hardcore they also usses the same beat.
but in gabba the bass got many effects in it

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Lixx At first I didnt' think I would really have a good reply to this topic because happy hardcore for me usually only goes as low as mediocre, but now I definitely have a song I hate. Dreadland, all mixes. Every time I hear it I go yeah discoland! and then the chorus repeats the first two lines and I just get angry and skip ahead. Actually there are some cheesy rips that I can't stand, like kaos with oceans apart & eternal flame, and vinylgroover - my guardian angel (the let it be rip). I'm surprised so many people hate raver's anthem, like the new johnny remix it's kinda bland listening at home but it gets the crowd pumpin at raves! And heart of gold being crap? IMO it doesn't hold a candle to say fields of dreams but I wouldn't call it crap, maybe you've just heard it a couple few too many times. Peace
-Lixx

Heist If you have the thunderdome 96' happy hardcore mix, you'll know of the Remix fo shaggy - Mr Boombastic. Its Spasticatingly Bad, nice little synth hook but its soooo *****! awful!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Heist ORIGINAL QUOTE BY MIDWAY_RAVER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some of teh dutch gabba ***************** is pretty bad i like it all really but it seems so shitly produced just with teh same beat all the time n one smapekl runnign thru my sis cusd ov made it

Ant B

Thats some funny arse spelling you've got there, i can't even understand the last bit of your sentance! hahahaaa

www.mp3.com/djheist
Elation
quote:
DJ Pathfinder said: 2 tracks that i particuallarly hate are 1) Raver's Anthem & 2) Slipmatt's - Take care of you.....yuck

how can you say that 'take car of you' is yuck? its got one of the most vocaly interesting and catchy singing ive heard in a while. come on, i mean Becks voice is amazing. im listening to it right now actually. i agree with you about the other tracks, but 'take care of you' is a kiker.

as for my worst tune of all time...HEY BOY - SY & UNKNOWN
it f**kin sucks my azz. puke.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
jer-h I'm surprised no one has mentioned Hey Jude yet. That has to be my least favorite track.

happyraveruk haha - raver's choice 6 - yeah that is a pretty low point for hardcore. you gotta laught at how tacky and cack it is.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
Brian K i don't care for take care of you because it sounds like the vocal and the track itself don't even go together, the track sounds like it was made, then the vocal was just stuck in wherever, it doesn't seem to flow that well, to me atleast

Elation you probably think it sounds wired, cause the vocals are recorded live. sometimes they can be like that, but 'take care of you' is a nice track.

Mr LoSTiT i think the worst tune was the ultimate sex track that song was like ..........................WHAT THE HELL the lyrics were weird many people probably disagree but thats what I think

i know im alive but why??? my face has been forever sealed behind the mask

Being happy is like .............being happy its a good feeling that everyone loves but i can never have that feeling ......my mask blocks all happyness :(
Heist hahahahaha "Check the penis", that song SUCKS!!!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Matty K I've got this (not so) wicked tune which turns the "Birdy Song" into a 95 hardcore tune. It was the B-side tune. It was also a big pile of smelly turd.

The Rhythm Station will always be my home
Brian K what?!?! ultimate sex track is an ace chune, that was one of my fav tunes back in 94... it was so much fun to drive around blaring that out of my car driving around town since electronic music was still somewhat underground back then, but then again hardcore still is =P
"don't you want the penis?"

Elation
quote:
Originally posted by Matty K:

It was the B-side tune. It was also a big pile of smelly turd.

that was f**kin funny.hehehe...

hey i got a good one...the Mexican remix of Scooter's - Hyper, Hyper ?!?!?what the f**k is that about?!?!?

Grimloc Ultimate sex track kicks ass. Scooter sucks. And the worst I've ever heard is Come Together (Raver Baby #2). Bah, I don't get what Frolic sees in it. Sure it's all pro PLUR, but that doesn't make up for the fact that it stinks and is impossible to dance to.

Mr LoSTiT im not saying that the ultamate sex track sucks its just that the fact that the guy keeps on talking about his penis and that got REALLY annoying but other than that the beat was really cool but since they killed it with him saying "ckeck the penis" or "kiss the penis" Grrrrrrrr

i know im alive but why??? my face has been forever sealed behind the mask

Being happy is like .............being happy its a good feeling that everyone loves but i can never have that feeling ......my mask blocks all happyness :(
Elation
quote:
Originally posted by Grimloc:

Ultimate sex track kicks ass. Scooter sucks.

no s**t, thats why its in the "WORST HAPPY HARDCORE SONG" thread.

check the penis...no thanks!?!?!

MC RizlaDizla Ultimate sex track good too listen too. Cant imagine doing anything but laughing in a rave if that was played.

Mr LoSTiT i can just imagine....................................................................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I cant stop being evil >:)
Darkstar The hardcore song ever is Gompie "Who the **** is Alice?". It's so cheesy and vocals are so repetitive and annoying...I can't fawking stand it.

Thinking is the lowest form of communication. - Homer Simpson
****ing you bitches like Jodeci, all you bitches wanna freak with me. - Bad Boy Bill
Tears run cold, and I still wait for the day that you will come back to me deep within my soul. -Sy & Demo
Heist REC19 CRU-L-T

A1) I Like Bouncing

*shakes head in dismay

www.mp3.com/djheist
aznwasian
quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar:

The hardcore song ever is Gompie "Who the **** is Alice?". It's so cheesy and vocals are so repetitive and annoying...I can't fawking stand it.

Thinking is the lowest form of communication. - Homer Simpson
****ing you bitches like Jodeci, all you bitches wanna freak with me. - Bad Boy Bill
Tears run cold, and I still wait for the day that you will come back to me deep within my soul. -Sy & Demo

NOOOOOOOO thats a tightness song!!!! i disagree.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
Midway_raver Who teh **** is alice is a shit tune in terms of production but always feel liekd ancing to it n mex me smile...But teh vocals on da version i got dnt sound liek tehy been remade into a new sample but just cut from h original and speeded up...tut tut Dj gompie.

Ant B
DJ Mouse about the ultimate sex track - it's a pretty good tune,i love my rotterdam hardcore,but i'm not too sure on the lyrics to it,the guy that did that tune also did one called "i had to kill a lot of people" it sounds just the same but the lyrics are so funny on it!!

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder the ultimate sex track is done by charlie & theo.
and they are from the haque

DJ_ME the worst Happy hardcore track ive herd 2 date has 2b tht 1 tht sounds like th vengaboys find a way by fade & bannaman
MY EARS
followed by time after time
the best tune has 2b ravers choice 6 BEATLES

Shit appens
bouncybeats
Id have to say the worst is the track that goes.
everybody say yeah, everbody say yeah yeah by sy and unknown.
just my opinion.

Elation alot of the more recent Quosh stuff is f**kin crap. what the hell happened to Sy's production. its like all of a sudden hes saying...here swallow this kife and like it bitch. just a waste of my time really.

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_ME:

the worst Happy hardcore track ive herd 2 date has 2b tht 1 tht sounds like th vengaboys find a way by fade & bannaman
MY EARS
followed by time after time
the best tune has 2b ravers choice 6 BEATLES

Shit appens

vinylgroover - time is one of my fave happy hardcore tunes.

Brian K a lot of sy's newer stuff sounds like sped up hard house. glad he's finally (i think) geting out of that.
and elation, not everyone thought it's been crap, dj kaos has been canning most of his stuff

Elation ok, tell me these tunes ARNT crap:

1. Hey Boy
2. Bring on the Bass
3. hold me tight
4. Everybody say Yeah

not to mention the others (shudder). like you said Brian...sped up house. if thats what hes into now please dont cross over s**ty house to hardcore. its just gonna kill it more.

Quosh used to be amazing, but lately...CRAP!!!

Brian K knowtice i didn't say that i didnt' think that they were crap, i wrote "not everyone thought it's been crap" =P

Elation im not gettin on yer case or anything, but i just get upset when good producers go bad and start producing garbage. ive seen it with alot of them. its like theyre saying...oh well HHC isnt big anymore, so why should i put any effort into making tunes. ppl are just gonna buy em anyways. thats crap.

Lixx I'm telling you Bring On The Bass is not crap, I love that track and the flip. Quosh 36 is a quality release and I'm looking forward to its arrival from juno. I agree much of Sy's stuff on Bonkers 7 is absolute crap, Everybody Say Yeah included. The other two songs you mentioned I've never heard, though there may be a good reason for that. Sy isn't always on the mark but everyone once in a while he'll create something totally mindblowing.
-Lixx

Brian K for the most part i think the sy projects have been good tunes, mainly due to the hardcore/breakbeat nature of them =9

Elation ok Sy used to be amazing. everything he realeased was sweet. then it starts changing. getting more easy on the ears. getting a bit more hollow sounding. less effort in general.

ive been playing Bring on the Bass now for a while and im tellin you it gets boaring. his tracks lately dont even come close to what he used to do. as for quality, what about Devotion, Scratchin, Give yourself to ME, now those were quality tracks from SY, but now, come on, theres so much lack of production in his new stuff its sickining. you can totally tell hes pushing his Hard House sound into HHC. well he can keep his house influences in his HOUSE sets and leave the HHC hard, not pansy soft.

if you look at all the realeases. they start out f**kin pounding and then as he got older and started "Housing it up" the realeases started to become monotinous. Bring on the Bass was a better tune for the more resent stuff, but in general Quosh needs to pick up production b4 i waste my money on it.

Go Who the **** is alice Sounds nasty if you play it more than once. Just my opinion ^.~

//would you like to be on a star/or go very far/to a place where everyone is happy...?//
djmarinecorpse Well, I shouldn't say this or else somebody'll blow up on me, and I'll double the size of this thread, but I actually personally don't much like Toytown. If I'm in a mood for breakbeat tracks, I sorta like it, but that's the best it gets.

Midway_raver TOYTOWN....Class tune, i totally agree about the hard house side of things from sy, i picked up a ramos tape yesterday and it was hard hous ei fort i know i aint herd him for a few years but jesus why did he change he was a stormin hhc dj aswell?! Slipmatt doin garage apaerently now n no more hardcore, Sharkey Freefrom, Hixxy freeform./soft happy hardcore. Vibes doin hardcore but in old skool rooms..the list is endless Happy Hardcore is sick lil puppy at the mo..im glad u peopel pointed it out n kind amade me open my eyes:( sad but true..the scene that will never die is gonna die in the next few years unless we do summat about it:!!! Ok vibes i can understand goin back n keepin with harder hardcore, but slipmatt doin garage n sy hard house thats just purely for money if i ever seen it.....I also think people Like "eugh" Scooter "eugh" have alot to blame fo rteh demise of hardcore and also liek u guys sed teh lack of effort put in2 new releases bet if u looked at teh "new" releases over half of them would be remixes of older trax "softened down" I think its about time we put teh HARD back into happy hardcore and picked up our scene again withotu actually goin commercial

Ant B
Heist

CHARLY LOWNOISE AND MENTAL THEO - HARDCORE FEELINGS !!

**** ITS BAD !!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Dj Tripnosis I don't know, i think Undivided love is pretty bad but then again, has anyone ever heard Wham Bam by VinylGroover, God is that cheasy , even for Vinyl Groover

Do I smell Hardcore?
Lixx I love The Big Bang! (Wham Bam's official name) It's supposed to be the cheesiest song ever, probably not something I would ever play out, but sometimes it's just such a fun song because it's so silly. It's more of a niche song anyways like I Wanna Be A Hippy but I've got no shame in owning both of those on vinyl.
-Lixx

bowzer ^^^
Thoose tracks both rule!
I have Big Bang commin in the mail, and I'll hopefully be buying I wanna be a hippy soon. :D

pacman Blaze - 'Til the day

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
silver pacman: you think blaze 'til the day is your worst Happy Hardcore tune?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
PUREFM well, heres my oppinion.. i gotta say i think one of the worst hardcore choons has to be " raver baby "

anyone who has heard it knows what i mean...

" oooooooooooom, oooooooooooooooooohm, im a raver baby.. so why dont you kill me "

i ****in would kill him if i could get my hands on him.. terrible track.
who wants to hear some guy screaming ooooooooom in the background of a choon ?
haha

Pure FM
---------
www.purefm.org

davegage
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Tripnosis:
, has anyone ever heard Wham Bam by VinylGroover, God is that cheasy , even for Vinyl Groover

Do I smell Hardcore?

Yeah I've heard it on Bonkers 2 and I personaly love it.

"It's hardcore fever and its everywhere"
farchid Sesamae street on extacy must be the absolute worst, most cheesy and just plain annoying song ever made!

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
Oli G no way
Sesame street rocks :)

"I AMMM THE CREAAAAATOOOOOR"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Peter_Gozenya I would have to say "castles" is a pretty crapy track

Just cause your smart doesn't mean you can't act stupid!!!
pacman hahahaha no man.... note the wink on my post.... i was just trying to cause a ruckus, 'til the day's a wicked song man

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
Dj Tripnosis eh, i suppose Wham Bam is allright , i don't know, it's still just a little cheesed out for my tastes. I wanna be a hippy is an excelent track but i'm still stickin with Undivided love as being cream of the crap

p.s, i heard you can buy Bonkers two on vinyl, like the whole set, is this true and if so , where can i purchase it. React ?

Do I smell Hardcore?
DJ STYLUS wham bam is a fkn tune!! wot r u thinkin??

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
DJ Mouse i think wham bam's ace as well. castles could be better i'll admit, but it's ok to listen to. and i can't see a wink in pacman's post either.
i have bonkers 2 on vinyl,well it's my mates and just never got round to giving it back to him :P it's not the whole set but has 16 tracks in it on 4 records

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
Dj Tripnosis oh yea? any idea's of where to purchase such an item?

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Lixx Well it came out like 5 years ago so just check buy and sell forums and ebay
-Lixx

Simon Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo did a song called "THis Christmas" And that was pretty damn cheesy.

Sy.

bowzer Elevate - The Love
Probablly THE stupidest lyrics "...when food runs out you're my daily meal..." WTF? So dumb :)

davegage
quote:
Originally posted by Sy:
Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo did a song called "THis Christmas" And that was pretty damn cheesy.

Sy.

Also a cool track played that loads overe christmas

"It's hardcore fever and its everywhere"
Simon Hey Davegage If you read my message I only said it was very cheesy I never said if it was cheesy in a good or bad way.

Sy.

DJ Mouse i don't like to call any hardcore chessy,it's happy to me
any other music and it'll be cheesy but not hardcore,i like it all too much,even the cheesy or happy tunes,whatever you wanna call them :)

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
farchid yeah man!
Ever since i first listened to hardcore all other music became crap, it like takes over your brain an all that and makes you feel good

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
Midway_raver im sure i posted dis but cnt see it nowhere:( Nakatomi Im a raver

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
strychnine ummm ... heart of gold? i know it was a HUGE track and all but ... ummm ... it was soooooo linear and flat and i couldnt force myself to like it if i tried

Midway_raver Heart of gold, My inner hardcore self just screamed "WHHHAAAAATTTT" u on bout da original or da remix by f + s i think, if its da remix i totally agree coz it actually put me off da original it was dat bad:(

strychnine the force & styles one was IMO a crime against humanity ... then again i have severe problems with the lyrics anyway so i don't like any of the mixes

strychnine ok sorry i have to clarify: the f+s original was IMO a crime against humanity, the f+s remix slightly less so. carry on =Þ

Lixx You're on crack buddy, that song's a classic no two ways about it. Not it my top ten but is sure as hell isn't near the bottom of the list either
-Lixx

DJ Pathfinder lipstick - i a raver i dunno why but i like that song.

dj beans chalk another one up for ravers athem..

mainly becuas ei hate whistles and that damn whistle posse pump it up drives me insane

Weiners and Beans Mix Masters
HappyHardcorePuppies Hmmmm. One of the worst tunes would be Fabulous faber - Music I Like. One of the frothiest vocals i have heard and the track just seems to never end:P Don't get me wrong frothy vocals are cool at times.....but for me it took a while to get used too. When i first heard Vinylgroover - Always And Forevr i thought is was horrible but now i seem to enjoy it:)

Leo
miss-mitzi pretty green eyes...................... cant stand it

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DiamondDog Pretty green eyes has to be the most over rated by far, as for the worst it has to be some remix of some rubbish pop songs, e.g. oasis remix and bon jovi remix, what were they thinking?

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.
Lixx I finally have an answer for this thread. The undeniable worst happy hardcore song ever is: *drum roll*

Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Streetkids

If I ever have to listen to that mindless crap again I will no choice but to administer great deals of pain to the closest living organism.
-Lixx

DJDeluxe
quote:
Originally posted by P4C3:
A pretty bad tune i've heard is on a 7" Remix record. Its called "bouncing" or "I like bouncing". It's so bad i would probably play it out just to get a laugh

Would you like to sell it to me?

DJ Deluxe - for all your kniteforce needs....

www.kniteforce.co.uk
phoswh0re umm, i htink the worst happycore...is most of hte stuff that went like popular....like pop music popular on radios and crap...
and..
there is one tune and i know you will all hurt me for this.
..but its by force and styles...with THE WORST VOCALS EVER!!!
with lyrics with somethings about the rain falling down and the sun not shining... idunno
and k, i recently discovered...by dj sy...
umm, the everyone say yeah yeah track!!!!...OH MY LANTA!!!!...soo horrid..
but htats jsut my opinion...i look fer great vocals...so..yeah!...

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
miss-mitzi the whole point is to b urselves who cares if u think a tune is gr8 an every1 else thinks its cheesy!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS Thw worst is the complete 3rd vinyl to off yer nut it is SHIT the most crappiest vinyl i got, and i got some shit!!!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
EeYoReBoI Mc stylee: Fuzzs quote was made by the ceo of nintendo it is actually=
" If video games affected children we would all be running around darkend rooms munching on magical pills listening to repetative music
EeYoReBoI I would have to say it has to be
GOmpie - who the **** is alice
-or-
Sy and DEmo - This is noize
Annex i'd just like to say... go dj beans with yer proclaiming the evil of whistles
i just don't like the damn things

Potatoe
Annex quik added note....
i actually like the rhyme in when he's saying "hardcore don't stop!!.... whistle posse pump it up!!".... i just don't like ACTUALLY hearing whistles at parties ;)

Potatoe
loser oy EeYoReBoI!!

who the **** is alice is a mad tune! cheesy as, of course, but its sweet.. it used to be one of my fave tracks! nah.. i agree with everyone that the worst HHC track is Ravers Anthem, another absolute piece of crap is genie in a happy hardcore bottle by scooter! crap!

"Can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street"
cyberfairy sesames treat! clas... haha.

i really hate the hardcore version of the titanic song! raaaaaaa! cant stand it! grrr.

Hughes Now we are reaching the bottom of the barrel, a hhc version of Oasis' Wonderwall ... jesus ... poor, very poor.

Listening to it again to make sure I wasn't wrong the first time ....... no ... still very poor !

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
Dragalian Now I have to put my 2 cents in.... ummm....... there was track I came by last year looking through the SSU online catalogue by the High Flyers with Skippy or Sketchy... It was like someone forgot to flush the toilet because it was just s***.

Liquor might be quicker, but cheezin' is pleazin'.
Enigmon scooter, vinylgroover, others like them, everyone rips each other off. But some of them do a better job than others, and it creates healthy competition :)

-= Raver Inside =-
happykandykid the worst song that i have ever heard spun on a hhc set is j-lo and ja rule's "i'm real". I love spree, but hey. it just wasnt workin. the remix was ok but not as hhc.

aww how can you guys not like raver's anthem? its fun:)

~*~come take my hand and lead me to the land where dreams come true for me and you in a magical wonder land.. oh in your dreams is where i long to be feel the sun it's a merry go round were you live your fantasy~*~
DJ Pathfinder [quote]Originally posted by happykandykid:
the worst song that i have ever heard spun on a hhc set is j-lo and ja rule's "i'm real". I love spree, but hey. it just wasnt workin. the remix was ok but not as hhc.

and as drum & bass?

Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 well the worst HHc song ive eva heard is a remix of the star wars theme tune, its canny gud but i dont buy shit songs, coz its jus a waste so i dont really ave a really really bad hhc tune. :P

Check one, two were the bad boy krew, cream of the crop!
MC BELLZ I went to SV on the 6th and Demand played "something" by this blond bird. not that good.

M.bElLoWs
mc trev
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by huggablez420:

quote:

I made it up. Its part of one of my MC lyrics

i heard a mc say it on a dj rush tape ive got so i think your telling porkys!

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ STYLUS NO OFFENCE but this site used to b full of Djs who used to b normal. Now we are getting loadsa members that are makin up crap, i know is bull!!!! I heard an MC say that line (i dont think it was on a rush tape though). Also ppl talkin about yeh i got 10,000 pound decks, yet they r 16 years old????? Lets just calm things down a bit shall we =)

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!
DJ STYLUS Also the worst happyhardcore song that got released has to be CHECK THE PENIS!!!!! I h8 it!!!!

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
DJ Pengo I think Castles Is a horrid song.. Heart of Gold Gets on my nurves but the one i hate the most has to be genie in a happy hardcore bottle by scooter...

Makes me Kringe Just thinking about it..

tony

DJ STYLUS OH COME ON Castles is class, heart of gold is kewl. Genie in a bottle is shit (Unless its the silk cuts 12 version thats fkn awsome)

Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by Northants_DnB:
Also the worst happyhardcore song that got released has to be CHECK THE PENIS!!!!!

don't you mean ultimate sex track? =P and by the way that tune is pure class, you just don't know it. i mean after all, don't you want the penis? =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Raver Davie Most of the tunes Vibes plays p1ss me off. I don't know why many people like that "Atumn leaves" one. AARRRGGHHH! THAT'S ALL HE EVER PLAYS!

Dave!
DJ STYLUS
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Northants_DnB:
Also the worst happyhardcore song that got released has to be CHECK THE PENIS!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't you mean ultimate sex track? =P and by the way that tune is pure class, you just don't know it. i mean after all, don't you want the penis? =P

2 things

1) The ultimate sex track and check the penis are two different songs.
I mean check the penis (which i now own on evolution records) by ina-state. so =P

2) Yes, i do want the penis =0) JOKE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
Ropa dj kaos - ride like the wind. its pish! i bought it b4 i heard it. never gonna b doing that again. total waste of money, i cant even give it away now

what?
happyhardcorenme4eva Scooter - Geinie in a Hardcore Bottle, it realy is the worse song i have ever heard it is so crap.

Hello everybody and how do ya do, we gonna rock shake yo body we are da Scarborough crew
Rock, rock to da bet ya'll, rock, rock to da beat ya'll.
SteveW2k1
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:
TOYTOWN....Class tune, i totally agree about the hard house side of things from sy, i picked up a ramos tape yesterday and it was hard hous ei fort i know i aint herd him for a few years but jesus why did he change he was a stormin hhc dj aswell?! Slipmatt doin garage apaerently now n no more hardcore, Sharkey Freefrom, Hixxy freeform./soft happy hardcore. Vibes doin hardcore but in old skool rooms..the list is endless Happy Hardcore is sick lil puppy at the mo..im glad u peopel pointed it out n kind amade me open my eyes:( sad but true..the scene that will never die is gonna die in the next few years unless we do summat about it:!!! Ok vibes i can understand goin back n keepin with harder hardcore, but slipmatt doin garage n sy hard house thats just purely for money if i ever seen it.....I also think people Like "eugh" Scooter "eugh" have alot to blame fo rteh demise of hardcore and also liek u guys sed teh lack of effort put in2 new releases bet if u looked at teh "new" releases over half of them would be remixes of older trax "softened down" I think its about time we put teh HARD back into happy hardcore and picked up our scene again withotu actually goin commercial

Ant B

Not being funny but I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. The stuff Sy/Hixxy/Sharkey are playing these days represents the current hardcore scene. HAPPY Hardcore is the old-style of music 96-98 era mainly, Children Of the Nite, Toytown, Heart of Gold etc. This is not what the current hardcore scene is about and that's why the Djs don't play it. The Hardcore being produced and played out now is HARD for the most part, also Hardcore isn't really at a demise right now. It's doing very well in the UK especially, the scene is taking off again and most tracks getting released AREN'T remixes of old tracks and certainly are not being softened down. You need to open your eyes to the hardcore scene that is around at the moment and not the scene you think is happening!

'Happy Hardcore will never die'

Best hhc song ever -'Toytown'

Hard2Get I have a tape by Ramos from September this year and it is 100% HHC :)

Dj Tripnosis Allright, theres a new worst tune in the books and it beats all. worse than apollo pt 2 and vinylgroover- way of life it's Dj Daydream- Make your own kind of music .... Eiyaa !!!!! is it ever bad

James D the worst song has to be the vinylgroover champagne supernova (an oasis song)

thats terrible....

James D actually readin back, am with stylus on this one.
the third vinyl of off yer nut (1), is absolute shite.

come to think of it, why put an already mixed album on vinyl anyways????!

djscorch THE WORST HARDCORE TUNE IN THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL STRANGER BY SY. ITS CRAAAP!

"iF I'M SMART THEN I'LL RUN AWAY, BUT I'M NOT SO I'LL BUY THIS TUNE..."

HOWS ABOUT NO

Lixx ^^^
Ya know, he has a point..

toxic Brisk & Devastate - Time to Move

Scott Brown - Return to Elysium

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by toxic:
Scott Brown - Return to Elysium

I will obliterate you...

toxic ^^^ it makes me

Stimulant-Sounds What the **** was Sy thinking wit "Beautiful Stranger"? I feard the worst for that Bonkers when that spewed out. Doesnt help when you are trying to convert a few people 2d HHC movement and you havent veted the album first.

hardcorelover i was never keen on "Cloudy daze" by bang!

**** TRANCE
virus cloudy daze??

this is a 'WORST tune thread', not just.. 'eh, i was never too big on this classic track thread'

"GREAT, JUST GREAT now hardcore will die! THANKS A BUNCH!!!"
Midway_raver Not being funny but I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. The stuff Sy/Hixxy/Sharkey are playing these days represents the current hardcore scene. HAPPY Hardcore is the old-style of music 96-98 era mainly, Children Of the Nite, Toytown, Heart of Gold etc. This is not what the current hardcore scene is about and that's why the Djs don't play it. The Hardcore being produced and played out now is HARD for the most part, also Hardcore isn't really at a demise right now. It's doing very well in the UK especially, the scene is taking off again and most tracks getting released AREN'T remixes of old tracks and certainly are not being softened down. You need to open your eyes to the hardcore scene that is around at the moment and not the scene you think is happening!"

SteveW2k1 i ssuggest u stop dragging up old posts and ripping me apart for my opinion pretty quick.

Im entitled to my opinion and at the time i posted, non of the new stuff interested me, all i heard on stuff i was listening too ( yes new packs around the time) was boring to me, but i kept on buying and listening and thinking i love hardcore i aint gonna giv up on it, and its only recently IMO that hardcore has really been exciting again, to me anyways, and i aint that disillusioned to think that people are still avin it in fields to altern 8! i go to parties i know what its all about. I also know alot of my mates agree wiv me about the music, if you don't agree wiv me fair enuff, but don't you ever say i dont know feck all about my hardcore boy, i churn alot of my money going to parties, buying packs, records, cd's i flyer for vibealite and north for free. im always telling people about the scene getting em to listen to the new stuff and basically doing my bit.

Sorry for the rant, but why the f*ck twats like u wernt shot at birth ill never know.

oh yeah jusat checked the date of that post u qouted n its over a year old! W**ker
DJ_Solstice bloody hell! you tell em midway! :)

anyway, MY worst tune ever would have to be

F&S - Apollo 13 Pt2

**** me this tune is shite!!!

-=Truly Hardcore=-
mr bishi 3 tunes that make my ears bleed in a bad way

Paradise & Dreams - Force & Styles
Fairytales - 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor
Children of the Night - Nakatomi

all pure piss and the bonkers anthem is pretty muck 2

kiss my face aha
Ultamate Rebel Yell by Scooter is the worst song of all time. Note: song not anthem

With out Harcore we are nothing
toxic ^^^ the original is pretty good though

strychnine ^^ bit of a Billy Idol fan, are we?

xxhappyxx
quote:
Originally posted by mr bishi:
3 tunes that make my ears bleed in a bad way

whats wrong with those?! children o t night? surely a classic!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
strychnine ^^ Children of the Night is a hideously annoying track IMO. Just cuz it's a classic don't mean I have to like it

kiss my face aha
whispering Paradise & Dreams - Force & Styles

imo, those r all great tracks... i mean really great... more then just classic's...

TechnoNut Anything by scooter, but mostly Move your Ass. What sort of Mc'ing is
"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice"
IMO scooter would be good if they dropped that MC.

Ahh Jungle Techno Crew
Ardcore Bass Groove!
James D i dunno,
tranzit (sy & unknown) - beautiful stranger is a terrible tune
must be worse than scooter
(then again.....

weba_d 99 red balloons and
heart of gold (any remix) dosnt tickle my fantsy

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D
djmonoxide
quote:
Originally posted by Elation:
alot of the more recent Quosh stuff is f**kin crap. what the hell happened to Sy's production. its like all of a sudden hes saying...here swallow this kife and like it bitch. just a waste of my time really.

Long time ago wow. Just readin all this for the first time. WHAT are you talking about all the recent quosh stuff being bad??? QSH038B Sy & Unknown A1)Bring Me Round To Love Remix B1) Aural Illusion Great record! AND THE MOST HORRIBLE TRACK EVER IS TECHNOWONDERLAND!!!!!!! It sucks bad. When I see a DJ play it, it almost looks like the DJ is sayin HA LETS SEE YOU DANCE TO THIS! I HOPE YOUR EARS DON'T BLEED!

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)
djmonoxide
quote:
Originally posted by happykandykid:
the worst song that i have ever heard spun on a hhc set is j-lo and ja rule's "i'm real". I love spree, but hey. it just wasnt workin. the remix was ok but not as hhc.

aww how can you guys not like raver's anthem? its fun:)

~*~come take my hand and lead me to the land where dreams come true for me and you in a magical wonder land.. oh in your dreams is where i long to be feel the sun it's a merry go round were you live your fantasy~*~

Sorry still catching up... FUN AT WHOS EXPENSE!

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)
Dj Tripnosis
quote:

Dude, i can't belive you, all of those are such classics, if you don't mind me askin, why is it that you think there so bad, hmmmmm????

p.s i can't recall anytime that when someones ears were bleeding it was in a good way

Stevie c I agree with tripnosis, they are classic's but to be danced to,

But what's that one with chipmunk lyric's

Oh yeah 'Sing it Loud' now that is truely pish, its not Hardcore, Its not Gabber, Its SICK!!

Your into the sound of Rebellion
Wildfire dunno why, but 'steam train' gets on my nerves!its ok when youre raving but i would never play it in a set!& i hate 'sunshine after the rain'. & it hurts to say that coz all hardcore is the dogs bollox & gives me feelings like no other music, but these 2 are pretty lame i think!

psychichigh Anything by Dune and Scooter...
Everytime I hear anything by them at a party or a club, it just kills the vibe....

*shudders*

You couldn't pay me to listen to anything by them!!
Well, you could, I'll just ignore it...

And Children of the Night.... Such a cheeze, it HAS to be loved

-------------------------
"and then god said 'let there be light' and there was, as the druids turned on their flashlights and laughed"
martinfcuk Im wiv anyone that thinks that scooter is shite! okay fine, 'move your ass' was an epic, but after 'the logical song' in it's hay - day, everything went to hell.
E.g...Nessaja, Posse etc etc etc

Cool Topic....I could talk about Scooter for Hours, they lick ballz!

(?) 'im a raver not a crazy drug addict' (?)

mj yea most of scooter's songs are garbage..

strychnine *yawn*

Stevie c Oh yeah!! i hate steamtrain too!!

chufty hey i like scooter i fink he rocks. i dont have a specific worst song but a few months ago i heard a seriously scary remix of da thomas da tank theme tune! it was quite funny at the time but i aint heard it since

how much is da fish??? heehee
mr bishi
quote:
Dude, i can't belive you, all of those are such classics, if you don't mind me askin, why is it that you think there so bad, hmmmmm????

Just i like cheese as much as the next person but those tunes are far 2 cheesy everything about them annoy me but mostly the lyrics n singin

kiss my face aha
devilstar Quite clearly the cover of Hey Jude (lets get a sad song, and make it hardcore). I believe Vibes is responsible for that one. I can still remember the moment it was played at the Sanctuary. Argh!

quote:

WTF?!!! Heresey!!! Children of the night is a stunning track! as is the superbly produced Paradise and Dreams. Respect!

--------------------
Hardcore till i die
--------------------

ĐeViŁ§ŧåR™
mark-ireland Reach Out by Eruption is pure shit.

mark-ireland
kg4 i have this one record that i blindly bought from a japanese website. i forget the recordlabel & there is no listed artist. it has a remix of Hanson - mmbop on one side, the other: bellisimio(or whatever). GOD AWFUL jeez

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
p-steer ill agree that some scooter stuff is just pure wank,the old skool stuff was bearable but this new bollocks gets on my nerves,its getting too commercialised out there,paradise and dreams is a classic!!! im into to the real old skool cheesy stuff,i love children of the night and steamtrain is class when your off ya head,always gets me buzzin'

let the hardcore revolution begin!
crazy_raver11687 well i think that most happy hardcore is shit so i dont like it i prefere the stuff wot is on bonkers 9 upwards its ur choice but i sill like just regular bonkers (by the way hixxy iz da best)

BiG Up dA HaRdCoRe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jUsT cLoSe Ur EyEs AnD lEt uR mInD bE fReE rEaCh OuT FoR uR fUtUrE fOr Ur DeStInY !!!!!

Im Da UlTiMaTe RaVeR bAbY !!!!!!!!!!!
mr bishi Also Wham Bam = muck

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson
HydroKlorik The worst F**kin happy hard songs ever, are any of em done by Ultra f**ckin Sonic. I can't stand their commercial s**t.
They have yet to use a decent kick drum, an am I the only one who finds that dumbass 'MC' annoying? he also 'MC's for Dyewitness, I can't stand him!

mr bishi
quote:
The worst F**kin happy hard songs ever, are any of em done by Ultra f**ckin Sonic. I can't stand their commercial s**t.
They have yet to use a decent kick drum, an am I the only one who finds that dumbass 'MC' annoying? he also 'MC's for Dyewitness, I can't stand him!

Ultra Sonic used to be deadly i luv em.
Mallorca Lee never mc'ed for dyewitness as far as i no,it was mc cyclone.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson
Chidda Wot the hell is wif ever1?!?!?! Y is ever1 dishin charlie & theo and scooter and sum other classics. No wonder y ppl are leaving the hardcore seen, because ever1 slags them off when they produce an "ok" song. The hardcore scene isnt dying, if not its getting bigger...i luv the new bonkers album, but is it just me or does scott browns mix get really hard after track 12 or so.Technonut "Move your ass" is a quality song, ive gone off scooter abit since they went commercial, but if you think about it alot of HP's lyrics make sense and are true, with a meaning of friendship etc..(not in a gay way, coz im not gay - tho i am not a homophobic) "its nice to b important but its more important to b nice", dont u think thats tru? Ultimate sex track is a wicked song, well funny..and y are ppl criticising that? i think it was only made as a joke... i mean come on "check the penis...grab the penis..etc.."
As were on the subject i think that genie in the bottle remix was a bag of wank, and also so was heart of gold. Its probably tho due to the fact that commerial trance producers (flip n fill etc..) just rip them off and make it really shit that it makes me cringe when i hear the happy hardcore version. I cant stand flip n fill and that cow who did heart of gold .. wots her name?

"Shatter the glass and 2nd half on yer funky ass...funky ass...funky ass, funky, funky..ass,ass"
KinokoBoy ANything cheezy sux!!!!!

Bring Hardcore to Upstate New York!!!!
Psilo707 I'd have to say Raver's Anthem is the worst.

Horns crew dont stop.... whistle posse pump it up!!
Horns crew dont stop.... whistle posse pump it up!!

hahaahha!! that shit sucks!

BUT... im disappointed to see a couple people saying CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT is the worst song. Oh my god, thats one of my favorite hhc songs! The worst!? Damn.... thats insane... hehe
djyogi Ordinary world by UFO
what was the guy thinking.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Chris B Ultrasonic and dye witness are 2 of the best hardcore acts ever. "Check 1 rez crew, is there anybody out there". Mallorca lee and MC cyclone stormin MC's.

djDMS As usual, it's all down to personal preferences and opinions.

I prefer to talk about what i DO like rather than what i don't.

I've yet to find a Happy Hardcore song that EVERYBODY hates and i doubt there will ever be one!

DJ-JA i got this song off the interent somewhere its so cheesy Its a hardcore versin of the chicken dance...you know " with a little bit of this, and a little bit of that.etc" pure crap

DJDarkside hixxy's together with a smile it sounds like a childs lullaby or a christmas pop hit or something far worse than ufo ordinary world at least it's that had a decent sound.

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Go Widda Flow & Don't Stop, But Always Remember To Let The Beats Drop!
silver The worst happy hardcore tune is that one vinylgroover did with the saxaphone, what was it called I forget...

Hardcore Til I Die.
pishposh we were discussing this on a separate topic but i think ye'll agree that remix of Hey Jude rightly deserves a place amongst the worst bunch of hc tracks

silver Yeah that's it... Way of life ... it sounds like a Jazz / high school band / porn music / happy hardcore crossover track.

bLOODY_dAN This isnt a happy2bhardcore artist but he still sucks...Ever heard of Diesle Boy(octane96) SO BAD!!! all the songs are exactly the same! I dont listen to the bad hhc songs though...i rate em all and listen to the good ones...

endless elysium
Audio X OMFG!! How can you trash Diesel Boy? He is one of the most respected and well-known DnB DJs in the world, not to mention one of the leading producers here in the USA.

And the worst HHC track, IMO, is the Force & Styles remix of "Get Into Love". Terrible.

http://www.acidplanet.com/audio_ecstacy
Audio X
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I've yet to find a Happy Hardcore song that EVERYBODY hates and i doubt there will ever be one!

THE REALM.

sorry for the double post.... That couldn't go uncorrected.

bLOODY_dAN I dont like him then...hes all the same. No variety! BORING. I HATE EM!

AND THEY ALL LIVED UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER!

endless elysium
Audio X Just out of curiosity, have you listened to his newer stuff at all? One of the best DnB sets I've ever heard is by him, and the tracks are all very good with lots of variation. Listen to his "Project Human" mix and you'll probably change your mind.

skid man i reckon scooters older shit was better
like back in the uk and friends, those songs weer classics tracks

worst songs has to be ravers anthem, Lipstick - i am a raver?? not sure exact name

and some dyewitness tracks, i hate master plan, think its too overrated
and some of Dunes tracks

bLOODY_dAN I have all of DeisleBoys 97octane album...i still hate it. Listen to i t last night to see if i was being bias...Nope I still dont like it!

endless elysium
crazy_raver11687 scooter iz crap it is so cheap and rubbish sounding the guy has courage i will give him dat he wud have to to be able to release crap records this guy has talent so why doesent he use it ???

jUsT cLoSe Ur EyEs AnD lEt uR mInD bE fReE rEaCh OuT FoR uR fUtUrE fOr Ur DeStInY !!!!!

Im Da UlTiMaTe RaVeR bAbY !!!!!!!!!!!
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Ecstacy:
Just out of curiosity, have you listened to his newer stuff at all? One of the best DnB sets I've ever heard is by him, and the tracks are all very good with lots of variation. Listen to his "Project Human" mix and you'll probably change your mind.

ProjectHUMAN is awesome. Must throw that in the rotation soonish

ZenZen Technohead ~ Happy Birthday! I know it's not an anthem but it makes me cringe!!

ZenZen
silver ^^^ Played a gig this week a DJ before me played it ... what was he thinking :)

vinylgroover & trixxy - rave theme
breeze & styles - 2 tracks on jellybaby 2
hixxy & ufo - castles
northwest - days of hour lifes

hardcorehopkins If u dnt jus mean hhc but all forms of hardcore lyk gabba den nefin by neophyte is complete an utter shyte!!!!!!! rly h8 his stuff its 2 hard dnt enough breakdowns an hes jus rly rly rubish i dnt fin k i h8 ne uva producer but i rly do h8 him!!!!!!!
lucificifus The Carbon Based Remix of Pain on Creation's Lush

Sorry, there is a limit to jungle break madness, just as their is for freeform
LazerLicKa
quote:
Originally posted by hardcorehopkins:
If u dnt jus mean hhc but all forms of hardcore lyk gabba den nefin by neophyte is complete an utter shyte!!!!!!! rly h8 his stuff its 2 hard dnt enough breakdowns an hes jus rly rly rubish i dnt fin k i h8 ne uva producer but i rly do h8 him!!!!!!!

Calm down little man. Now let's not say things we can't take back.

You should just type normally, or you might get some crap from other members (only looking out for ya buddy )
hardcorehopkins Lol cheers for the advice, but i really cant stand him!

It took 8.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page