Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Tracks that just make you sit back and go....WOW

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gonzo0 First off hello...long time lurker...first time poster.

I feel like I just have to spread the love for this one here folks. The following has always been one of my favourite and indeed many ravers favourite track, it's that 'ideal' hardcore track with great vocals, piano melody and huge thumping basslines. Which track am I on about it's of course:

nforce vs darren styles - Right By Your Side (Gammer Remix)

There is also a variation of this remix which Gammer has played out a few times which is simply beautifal, play from 43mins onwards (apologies for MC Storm ruining parts):

Where the bassline cuts out and it's just the vocals then cuts back in again......serious hair on end stuff. The way it builds aswell is awesome and drops in...no wet fart electro crap. Just slams in...big bassline, the way hardcore should be ;)

Serious tune...one of the best, production is top :)

Please share your 'hair on end' tracks, can be new or old.

Merry Christmas

Hard2Get The last tune i can think of that really wow'ed me that much when i first heard it was Time Bomb by Jon Doe in 2002 or so. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of songs that i have discovered that are absolutely amazing but this one in particular sticks in my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcRXdaU8f8
Josephson_Junction Welcome to the forum, Gonzo0! Glad to have another poster on board.

I do have a few songs that really raised my hair when I first heard them (and still can):
Brisk & Ham - Gettin' Down. The percussion and song structure is just raw power. Every time I listen to it I want to kick the chair out from under me and go wild.
Darwin & Cube::Hard - Under Pressure. That breakdown gets me every time.
Gammer - Ambient Angels. Very atmospheric with a lot of driving force behind it. It really made the freeform disc on HU4 for me.
Substanced & Horzi - Superior Pressure (Sam One Remix). A bit slower than most hardcore - might even fall under hard trance - but it has a lot of atmosphere to it as well and the chorus is absolutely amazing.

There are more but these four stand out a bit for me.
Dys7 Oh man, Ambient Angels gives me chills just thinking about it.
SpiritWolf

This one. The emotion is this song is stunning. It's practically an uplifting trance anthem with hardcore production. Love this song to death.
Hard2Get That short piano bit at the end is rather special indeed. I think it makes the whole tune worth listening to. I was going to say that yes the rest of the song is basically just a Trance tune, and it is but it actually quite suits the tempo, in that it doesn't sound cheesy and out of place, mostly due to the choice of kick and bass synth i think. It loves up to it's name, it is definitely a memorable tune, and for current Hardcore, that is saying a lot for me.
DJ_FunDaBounce The original post's track is good. really like the vocal. unfortunately the sound effects are a bit of overkill for me on this one.

the jD-Kid one went straight to the wants list, btw.
:D
DJ_FunDaBounce Here's one from me:

Josephson_Junction
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWolf:

This one. The emotion is this song is stunning. It's practically an uplifting trance anthem with hardcore production. Love this song to death.

I hope Freeformania arrives in my mailbox this week... aaarrrrggggghhhh.
Charger This track is just so timeless. It was featured on Crush On Hardcore 4 in Entity's Mix.

Watami - Tears

It's so good that even download limit's reached :)

http://soundcloud.com/trouttraxx/tears

warped_candykid Eruption-"Let The Music (DJ Brisk Remix)"
DJ Seduction-"Step To The Side"
Vinylgroover-"Wishing on A Star"
Bang!-"Break of Dawn (Brisk & Ham Mix)"
Joey Riot Feat. Angel Eyez-"Together Again (Sy & Unknown Remix)"

gosh...too many others.
Shades all time favorite goosebump moment goes to

Vagabond - huggermugger - the breakdown does it for me everytime
Mortis V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D. - Axis Mundi always springs to mind but over the years I've heard so many good tracks that blow me away it'll take me forever to list them all.
Gonzo0 Some great tracks posted guys...makes you wonder sometimes "How can people not like this?"

Keep em coming
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Gonzo0:
Some great tracks posted guys...makes you wonder sometimes "How can people not like this?"

Keep em coming

Just you wait. Smoogie and Wilky will say just the same thing to you soon :p

I kinda disagree with your choice of "ideal" hardcore.
Then this is more ideal, if you like retro stuff, like me
http://soundcloud.com/direct-hardcore-digital/ganar-vs-carl-lewis-lets-go

or

http://soundcloud.com/djgammer/dougal-gammer-orbit-out-now
Gonzo0
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Some great tracks posted guys...makes you wonder sometimes "How can people not like this?"

Keep em coming

Just you wait. Smoogie and Wilky will say just the same thing to you soon :p

Then this is more ideal, if you like retro stuff, like me
http://soundcloud.com/direct-hardcore-digital/ganar-vs-carl-lewis-lets-go

or

http://soundcloud.com/djgammer/dougal-gammer-orbit-out-now

For me an 'ideal' hardcore track has to have vocals in it and huge build ups.

I do like the retro stuff but I came into the hardcore scene around 2007 when vocal tracks were big and it's what i've always been a fan of.

Hard2Get
quote:

You can't disagree, lol, it's his opinion!
Samination Gonzo: Hardcore has always been very vocal.

I got into hardcore in 2002, when trancier stuff where added, especially with Bonkers 8.

Hard2Get: I am just disagreing with him about what, in my opinion, is 'my' ideal. Or would you prefer the ever so lovely "It sucks, get out of here" responce? :)
jenks Hardcore hasn't always been particularly vocal, and still isn't across the board, not unless the only stuff you're taking note of is Happy Hardcore and UK Hardcore.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
Hardcore hasn't always been particularly vocal, and still isn't across the board, not unless the only stuff you're taking note of is Happy Hardcore and UK Hardcore.

yea well, but speaking about anthems, I'd say vocal tracks are usually the most notable ones.

Here's one for you old nutters. Was Toytown more famous before or after it getting a vocal treatment? (this is an real question as I don't know)
Hard2Get Well the non-vocal one is the released one and that came after the vocal one and it's what got played everywhere and what everyone knows, the very original with vocals is only on Bonkers. Vinylgroovers remix is by far the best imo but certainly not the most known.
DJ_FunDaBounce I agree that there's so many to chose from it's kinda hard to narrow it down. Here's one that blew me away back in 2004...

kathryn of top of my head tune that makes me go wow especially the piano bit is

and

an all time fave>>

kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
I agree that there's so many to chose from it's kinda hard to narrow it down. Here's one that blew me away back in 2004...

Gonzo0
quote:
I agree that there's so many to chose from it's kinda hard to narrow it down. Here's one that blew me away back in 2004...

Years since i've heared the original, you always hear the squad-e or styles remix these days.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

Years since i've heared the original, you always hear the squad-e or styles remix these days.

The original is the best of those versions. However it's all about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b--9vZmAdDc
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
quote:

The original is the best of those versions. However it's all about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b--9vZmAdDc

Disagree lately, Matt? ;)
anyway, your last link lead me to this bad boy from when I was young and beautiful! :D

eddiewould These ones always get my spine tingling:

Scott Brown feat. Gillian Tennant - Every Time I close my Eyes

Splash - Blame it on the moon

Scott Brown - Fly with you (Nu Foundation remix)

Vinylgroover - My guardian angel
... I FRIGGEN LOVE THE BRIDGE IN THIS TRACK!

Hixxy - Dream to me

Gammer - Power Within

MaidenV
quote:
Originally posted by eddiewould:
Vinylgroover - My guardian angel
... I FRIGGEN LOVE THE BRIDGE IN THIS TRACK!

Hahaha I love this one too. Of all the hardcore Beatles rips out there, this one is my favorite (although DJ Vibes' Hey Jude remix is funny as hell).

So now that I've posted, I may as well add some of mine:

Michael Mansion - Let Me In (Darwin Remix)

Rampant & Obie Vs. Darwin & Ant Johnson - Twice Around The Moon (Chaos Remix)

源屋 - into the night

That last one is particularly special to me as it was what got me to look into this "UK Hardcore" style back in 2008 when I was only just getting into hardcore and was only listening to j-core.
HARRIBO
HARRIBO

cant find the next gen blatant beats vol 3 verion:/

also frisky and hujib - you better run but i cant find the originals clip anywhere:/
Phobz Love Eclipse - Be Happy so much :)

Brisk & Ham - Sounds Legit
Alek Szahala - Alanarama (Arkitech Remix)
Skeets feat. Jeston Langland - This Moment (Stu Infinity Remix)
Renegade & Damaja - Memories of Love
Demo & Digitial Illusion - Underground
Charger
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
Love Eclipse - Be Happy so much :)

Talking about Eclipse, I pretty like this track by him:

Adam Harris - My Star (Eclipse Remix)
Claxton The piano kick off in this!!! WOW!!

Wizbit - Capacitor (Bustin & Skampy Remix)

Breakbeat Jon Everytime I listen to this it blows me away. Proof that hardcore can still be interesting and push the envelope. Amazing drums.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Originally posted by Breakbeat Jon:
Everytime I listen to this it blows me away. Proof that hardcore can still be interesting and push the envelope. Amazing drums.

Luna-C has the Midas touch. He gets to work in the DAW and turns waveforms into gold.
Entity CLSM Feat. Sabrina Moncrieff - 'Glow'.
MaidenV
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
The piano kick off in this!!! WOW!!

Wizbit - Capacitor (Bustin & Skampy Remix)

This EP was fantastic. The flipside Off The Rails is a WOW track for me.

Hard2Get Just for the record, the Hey Jude rip was by Faber.
Lilley Hmm

Just accept it, hixxy's mix (the one after the piano original)
Oli G- gir
Heaven Now - Gammer & Sharkey
Re-Con - Stab'Em

One that should have but didn't and then I came to my senses:
Jimmy J & Cru l t - DJ's in full effect (Luna-C goes mental)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
Hmm

There are apparently 3 versions of this track. This one appeared on H2BH7

This on Bonkers 12

And this on Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 2

Personally I like the CXH2 version. The Bonkers 12 one is pretty decent as well, but I loathe the H2BH7 version. I thought it was a terrible track to end the album with.

latininxtc As far as my own personal WOW tracks, here are some

This one blew me away mainly because I couldn't imagine that anything more could be done differently than the original. Well Darwin sure as hell proved me wrong on this one :)

The creative genius on this track still blows me away, and it gets played daily on my phone through my headsets or as my ringtone

MaidenV I heard the CXHC 2 version of Just Accept It before the other two (on the Masif compilation Godspeed 2005, my first exposure to UK hardcore actually from the UK). Then later, when I heard the H2BH version I thought the line "crazy drug addict" was some sort of bowdlerization.

Then I found out H2BH came out first and I felt dumb
Mortis Just a few funky ones here:

^^ Played too fast this is though.

^^ The original and still the best.

I think I need to stop because I could go on here forever.
Phobz
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:
quote:

Am I right in thinking Eclipse = Ham? Sounds similar but unsure :/

Claxton
quote:
quote:
quote:

Am I right in thinking Eclipse = Ham? Sounds similar but unsure :/

Yes you are correct. Ecplise = Ham
MaidenV Yeah Eclipse is Ham
Hard2Get I loved Always In My Dreams so much when i first heard it. I definitely had it in mind when i first replied to this topic. It's an all time favourite, and i think under rated.
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
Hmm

There are apparently 3 versions of this track

Like I said, the one after the original. I thought the clubland one was terrible though.
djflammy

This made me jumping around in my room.. so classy beats from 2005
_Jay_ Here's two from me:

And thoughts on what other people have posted:

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWolf:

Unbelievable track. Can't wait to get my copy of Freeformania.

quote:
Here's one from me:

I never worked out why this one wasn't as big as some of their other stuff around this time. Glorious track.

quote:
Watami - Tears

It's so good that even download limit's reached :)

Can still download it from here brother :-)

http://hardcorehighlights.com/2011/07/24/fee-track-watami-tears-28-06-11/

quote:

lol, yet another mention for that tune. I only ever listen to it when you post about it. I like it more and more each time.

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

I remember you loving this one when it came out, Stu!

quote:

Unbelievable track. Has an other-worldly quality to it.
Connormgs Stormtrooper ft. MC Wotsee- Hardcore Raver

Nu Foundation - What Did You Say

Skampy - Old Skool (Ponder Remix)

Influx - Twisted

Solution vs Ephexis - Elements (Arkitech Remix)

Arkitech - Tranzport Pt. 1

Brisk and Vagabond - Tokyo Rush

Bang the Future - Body Slam
kathryn

triggy I love anything from 95-2005 tbh but for me it has to be this old banger,

Another personal favorate is this ripped 2 fcuk release (they bootlegged alot of good freeform/hardcore .

Finally, we must NOT forget

DJ kambel - no more jokin'

Quicksilver Michael Mansion - Let Me In (Darwin Remix)
Darwin, Obie & Macca - Musical Endeavour
Creative Synergy - Beware of my Trance (Ponder Remix)
Infinite Dimensions feat. Ephexis - Krater
Ephexis - Sick Seduction

Just some from off the top of my head...
Smoogie
RabidAgro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNS29oINig

The song that got me into happy hardcore and is still my all-time favorite.
v-act I listened to speed/terrorcore before I started listening to Hardcore, and this is one of the coolest tunes I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKsrl7CXPOo
kathryn first time i heard this track last week very emotive and tugged at my heart strings,
R.I.P mum who passed away last week.

K6HLR id say mine was:
Cube::Hard - Vitality
http://youtu.be/FDJAR6dIA1o
C:SM - You Are MIne
http://youtu.be/HKIYNIj_bQg
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
first time i heard this track last week very emotive and tugged at my heart strings,

sorry to hear that Kathryn. My condolences to you and Mortis.
Cyrax http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59539
Vladel http://www.trackitdown.net/track/sy-and-technikore/dow-wow-wawa/hardcore/5249260.html <----- THIS

It makes me go WOW because i can't believe that two EXTREMELY talented producers actually released well i can't even come up with a word that describes what has happened here. I think all previous words are inadequate to even start to express what is happening there. I would simply have to make one up it is that bad.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
http://www.trackitdown.net/track/sy-and-technikore/dow-wow-wawa/hardcore/5249260.html <----- THIS

It makes me go WOW because i can't believe that two EXTREMELY talented producers actually released well i can't even come up with a word that describes what has happened here. I think all previous words are inadequate to even start to express what is happening there. I would simply have to make one up it is that bad.

I would have to put bang your head off by klubfiller, gammer and re-con into that type of utterly appalling wow. Not even hearing it live on a yacht party with free alcohol could I genuinely get into that track.

I also have to put that remix of a tingy stryder track that squad e did.the whole timing on the vocals and rapping sounded way off.
_Jay_ lol, this one?

I really like this one :-/
kathryn
quote:
quote:
first time i heard this track last week very emotive and tugged at my heart strings,

sorry to hear that Kathryn. My condolences to you and Mortis.

Thanks DJ FunDaBounce.
kathryn 1 more from me this is brilliant

Hard2Get
quote:
1 more from me this is brilliant

I remember when i first bought Bonkers 7, this was like the best tune on there.
MaidenV
quote:
http://www.trackitdown.net/track/sy-and-technikore/dow-wow-wawa/hardcore/5249260.html <----- THIS

Almost sounds like a hardcore bootleg of Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by MaidenV:
quote:

Almost sounds like a hardcore bootleg of Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat.

Yeah it is clearly just that song sampled for the most part. Also lol @ the different take on the topic name.
quote:
also have to put that remix of a tingy stryder track that squad e did.the whole timing on the vocals and rapping sounded way off.

I don't need to hear it to know how bad it is. It's a remix of a Tinchy Stryder track.
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:

I find the TID description quite funny: "Pure Filth"

Seriously.
MaidenV Anyway, back on topic

This absolutely blew me away when I first heard it (like, last year despite it being 6 years old) when I heard it on Wow - What A Rush!! 10. Amplified a bit by the fact that I had bought the album on a whim direct from the label for under $2.00

http://www.justanotherlabel.com/cat/albums/;/12/
kathryn Absolutely brilliant

DJ Hellfury

Everything, even the video, is simply perfect, hands down.
Best Tune I've heard.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
lol, this one?

You're looking for a spanking young man.
_Jay_
quote:

lol. I apologise. I'm well aware I like some real crap - just can't help it. :-(
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

lol. I apologise. I'm well aware I like some real crap - just can't help it. :-(

Nah it's actually well produced and there is nothing wrong with you liking it. I just wanted to fit the spanking in there somewhere.
Dante Wrong genre, but:

MaidenV
quote:
quote:

Don't worry Jay, I like this one too in sort of a so-bad-it's-good way. I mean really, its every cliche of UK hardcore taken to a gloriously corny extreme. Chart song remix? Check. Generic but very catchy 2009 era melody? Check. Bizarre triplet section with hardstyle kicks? Check.
_Jay_
quote:
Nah it's actually well produced and there is nothing wrong with you liking it. I just wanted to fit the spanking in there somewhere.

You like a bit of dirty flirting these days, don't you?

quote:
Don't worry Jay, I like this one too in sort of a so-bad-it's-good way. I mean really, its every cliche of UK hardcore taken to a gloriously corny extreme. Chart song remix? Check. Generic but very catchy 2009 era melody? Check. Bizarre triplet section with hardstyle kicks? Check.

Ha ha! Cheers for the support man :-) To be honest, I bet most people like this tune secretly.
MaidenV
quote:

I have one for this category too

https://soundcloud.com/spitdj/spit-feat-tiff-lacey-sutra

Like, jesus christ this is offensively bad.
Mortis I can beat that: http://www.trackitdown.net/track/dowster-and-vagabond/shooting-star-2013/hardcore/5242169.html

This sums up everything I dislike about modern music. I used to really like V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D but this stuff is just terrible.
Samination
quote:
I can beat that: http://www.trackitdown.net/track/dowster-and-vagabond/shooting-star-2013/hardcore/5242169.html

This sums up everything I dislike about modern music. I used to really like V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D but this stuff is just terrible.

Like I said before, it sounds more dowster than VAGABOND. Why is his name even there?
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
I can beat that: http://www.trackitdown.net/track/dowster-and-vagabond/shooting-star-2013/hardcore/5242169.html

Like I said before, it sounds more dowster than VAGABOND. Why is his name even there?

maybe vagabond held dowsters hand during production

it's a shame vagabond went from this to softcore
Samination **** me I just heard the track for the first time... god talk about lack of energy. I don't want to diss the vocalist (sounds good enough tbh), but when singing a song like Shooting Star, you need more energy and higher pitches. He doesn't even try to sing loud (just listen to when she sings fly).

And is she singing "skoy" or sky?

And that Sy & Technikore track must've meant to be a B-side track. It's definitly just a filler.
_Jay_ Yeah, that mix of Shooting Star isn't amazing, is it. Doesn't sound a million miles away from Hoodzie's recent effort.

I do, however, quite like a lot of the stuff that was coming out on the re-launched Candy Crush Music about a year ago. Stuff like this:

Dowster & Vagabond ft. Dr. S & Cat Knight - Over N Over

Hard2Get
quote:

For me too now that you mention it. Why people take all the worst possible elements of current pop music and apply them to Hardcore is beyond me.
Samination that one's actually good Jay. Released inbetween the rest of their crap :P
Hard2Get
quote:
that one's actually good Jay. Released inbetween the rest of their crap :P

That breakdown is actually really good! Not a fan of the rest. It's a shame the song doesn't continue in the same fashion.
_Jay_
quote:
quote:

That breakdown is actually really good! Not a fan of the rest. It's a shame the song doesn't continue in the same fashion.

Yeah, it's a really decent tune, chaps! I really like the simple, understated vocal. As you say Matt, the breakdown is lovely. I remember just before buying it thinking, "Yeah, but I dunno about that half-MCing, half-singing bit - but it's actually grown on me. Really nice piano too.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, it's a really decent tune, chaps! I really like the simple, understated vocal. As you say Matt, the breakdown is lovely. I remember just before buying it thinking, "Yeah, but I dunno about that half-MCing, half-singing bit - but it's actually grown on me. Really nice piano too.

I don't care for that either but it's the piano, female vocals (and harmonies) and the rest that make it good.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

I actually think the music in the track is decent and would have made a promising track imo, but what ruins it is the vocals. The female vocals weren't all that bad, but the rapping was a f**king mess and didn't sound very in sync with the whole track. It just killed the track completely for me.
lurker
quote:
lol, this one?

This track is only good because it inspired this comment:
"areeet tune like but yas are goin over the top you ****in ugly ppl man hahaha geordies kickin it out in style man ou horrible ppl keep of the naughty hahahahah"
Vladel
quote:

Ok i can't beleive i am writing this..... I never liked the original shooting star and wondered why it was so popular because frankly it was a weak and average tune. In all fairness my feelings on electro dubcore etc are also pretty tough. So this track is worth a wow because i actually bought it the other day and i REALLY like it. I also believe in when you have to eat your words, you eat them lol.

I think it might be the really loud obnoxious bassline i'm not sure but hell has frozen over and this case as far as i am concerned two EXTREME wrongs have made a right.....

Don't get me wrong i'm not going to give clubland hardcore 8 another listen though.

Lilley
quote:
I heard the CXHC 2 version of Just Accept It before the other two (on the Masif compilation Godspeed 2005, my first exposure to UK hardcore actually from the UK).

The Godspeed 2005 compilation was out before CXH2. The version on that album is the hixxy remix of the original, not the god awful clubland version.
lurker I'm not going to waste an opportunity to declare my undying love for this track once again:
https://soundcloud.com/douglasjam/cube-hard-douglas-codex-f-c
_Jay_ It's not Hardcore, so apologies if this is meant to be strictly Hardcore tunes. This track is something a bit different. It's had a really weird affect on me for the past six months or so. It's got this strange, vulnerable feeling to it. So good.

Exhilaration DJs ft. Brianna Shelko - Something Special.

quote:
Originally posted by lurker:
"areeet tune like but yas are goin over the top you ****in ugly ppl man hahaha geordies kickin it out in style man ou horrible ppl keep of the naughty hahahahah"

LOL. I did see that the other day, actually. Very funny.
latininxtc
quote:
It's not Hardcore, so apologies if this is meant to be strictly Hardcore tunes.

Well clearly it is meant to be hardcore only tracks seeing as how it's under Music discussion - hardcore
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Well clearly it is meant to be hardcore only tracks seeing as how it's under Music discussion - hardcore

Ohhh yeah, so it is. My bad.

Still a good tune....
Dante It's okay Jay, I also posted something not hardcore. Quite far from it, in fact ;p

Hmmm, I'll start a thread in the 'other genre' forum.
MaidenV
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
It's okay Jay, I also posted something not hardcore. Quite far from it, in fact ;p

Good plan, I have a trance track I'd like to post.
Dante
quote:
quote:
It's okay Jay, I also posted something not hardcore. Quite far from it, in fact ;p

It's up!
kathryn
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's up!

It's up!

that's something you dont hear every day
Samination David Vejby - Behind the Walls 2003

Basicly an unknown tune, made by a swede for a radio competition. I think he ended up in 2nd place with it.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
David Vejby - Behind the Walls 2003

Basicly an unknown tune, made by a swede for a radio competition. I think he ended up in 2nd place with it.

Hipster tune detected O.O

b2t:

Quest - Reach for Love

still a beast
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote:
David Vejby - Behind the Walls 2003

Hipster tune detected O.O

b2t:

Quest - Reach for Love

still a beast

hipster? surely you jest?

Anyways, good track, Reach for Love.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
hipster? surely you jest?

maybe "hipster tune" isn't right, but it's still an totally underground tune from a guy i've never heard of.
only last.fm and your website listed it, but that was it

O.M.G. - The One
Samination
quote:
maybe "hipster tune" isn't right, but it's still an totally underground tune from a guy i've never heard of.
only last.fm and your website listed it, but that was it

That could be because I got the track as a promo from him :P

If you listen to the beginning of this mix, you can hear the song -> http://samination.se/mix/8/Mix08-SummersOut
(you can stream this in Winamp for example) ftp://samination:[email protected]/updated/samination_mix08-summers_out.mp3
DJ Hellfury Unique - Higher Ground

One of those Darren Styles tunes i can listen over and over again, it's just million times better than his stuff nowadays (besides Universe)
_Jay_
quote:
Unique - Higher Ground

Nice choice man. What did you think of the update a few years ago?

DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
Unique - Higher Ground

Nice choice man. What did you think of the update a few years ago?

Original is still better since that new, highpitched effect from the updated version rather goes on my nerves. The original is just perfect :)
DJ Hellfury

The last good track from sy & unknown, what a slammer
DJ Hellfury

Well, thanks to HU, i'm thinking about this godlike tune since yesterday
_Jay_ Ascending Angels, what a tune. That whole mix on Bonkers 15 is off-the-charts.
Chris Core for me this is an easy one...this is not just my favourite hardcore song, but my favourite song of all time....heard it 1000s of times and still love it....the vocal and energy from this one gives you goosebumps.... hats off to.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HelXOTUdY
174BPM
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Core:
for me this is an easy one...this is not just my favourite hardcore song, but my favourite song of all time....heard it 1000s of times and still love it....the vocal and energy from this one gives you goosebumps.... hats off to.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HelXOTUdY

Word

It took 5.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page