Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Linkin Park

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jay-Owen What do you think of them?
hardcore-gabber-nl sux :P dont like their music
whittle1 I love them.
Very talented bunch of moshers :)
Brian K pretty good live, some decent songs here and there
bulby_g I must admit I just can't get into them at all...
charlieee i luv them. i dunno why their is just sumting bout them that i think makes them great
Cyborgasm serously its bout half and half the good songs are really good but then again the others really suck...brians right though they are good live just listening to their cds isn't the same they are really good for hyping up crowds at their concerts
1up theyre songs where super until they started collaborating with random people and messed up their songs
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:
theyre songs where super until they started collaborating with random people and messed up their songs

what like jay z? =P
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:
theyre songs where super until they started collaborating with random people and messed up their songs

what like jay z? =P

hehehehehe.

My brother quite likes Linkin Park and not suprisingly hasnt got that cd.

Ive got a Linkin Park jungle rip for some reason The only good bit about the release is part of the Incubus rip on the other side without any of the vocal.
Knightmare older shit was decent, but the more recent stuff was mediocre at best (with a few exceptions)
trippylilbassaddict never have done much for me at all tho once heard a track that was all scratching~more of a unique style to it and sorta reminded me of shrooming wich i thought was pretty cool cept then a friend told me the track wasnt by the dude hu belong to likin park :S
Orbit1 Mike Shinoda is the shiz.
Dj Esi love them

lol good beat to all their tunes and good meolfy to all their stuff :D
ihaveduff Used to like them... kinda moved on from that stage though
HardCore Latina I love them, Their first album has to be the best and I had the opportunity to see them live, they sound 10 x better than their CD's, Chester is awesome. As far as their mixes with Jay-Z, I thought that was a hot CD, being that I like some of Jay-z's stuff, although I'm not a huge fan of Rap/hip hop.

I wonder if they're making another album...does anyone know?
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
love them

lol good beat to all their tunes and good meolfy to all their stuff :D

a what now?

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page