Total online 1630
 Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 greek melodic trance/folk-trance/dolphin trance?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
95_was_the_time anyone like this sort of trance? ok the last 2 are made up, it's just when I was in greece, there was this guy on the beach selling CDs, I picked up this one called 'uplifting experience 2'. when I got back to the UK I googled it real hard, mainly this one artists 'zodiak' (the tune was called ElectricBall) who happens to be from the mainland. anyway, this sort of trance always reminds me of being on some sort of fast boat, saving dolphins in the oceans of midnight (don't ask!!!) It has that sort of newage feel to it that people living in city's/towns wouldn't appreciate. Eventually I asked on some trance forum and to my suprise the guy DID have a website and Im now amazed that even greece has a little Trance scene!!
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
anyone like this sort of trance? ok the last 2 are made up, it's just when I was in greece, there was this guy on the beach selling CDs, I picked up this one called 'uplifting experience 2'. when I got back to the UK I googled it real hard, mainly this one artists 'zodiak' (the tune was called ElectricBall) who happens to be from the mainland. anyway, this sort of trance always reminds me of being on some sort of fast boat, saving dolphins in the oceans of midnight (don't ask!!!) It has that sort of newage feel to it that people living in city's/towns wouldn't appreciate. Eventually I asked on some trance forum and to my suprise the guy DID have a website and Im now amazed that even greece has a little Trance scene!!

and we all lived happily ever after finding out about that!
dolphin trance?
95_was_the_time http://yakas.greekbytes.com/mp3/full_tracks/Zodiac%20-%20Electric%20ball%20(Uplifting_Experience%202).mp3
Xenochrome
quote:
always reminds me of being on some sort of fast boat, saving dolphins in the oceans of midnight

Just come out of the closet already.

Jeeeez.
jenks The clip is pretty good actually...
95_was_the_time
quote:
Originally posted by Xenochrome:Jeeeez.

yes please.

oh! sorry, I thought you said cheese, I totally forgot a shortened word of Jesus is the new cool way of saying 'oh my god'

get lost bad-teeth internetz kid.
kathryn
quote:
quote:

yes please.

oh! sorry, I thought you said cheese, I totally forgot a shortened word of Jesus is the new cool way of saying 'oh my god'

you being one yourself!

Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by Xenochrome:
quote:
always reminds me of being on some sort of fast boat, saving dolphins in the oceans of midnight

Just come out of the closet already.

Jeeeez.

and then go back in and never come out again

Xenochrome
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
and then go back in and never come out again

95_was_the_time OH NOES! i've been e-beaten by teh internet hard guys!
Underloop That clip is pretty good!

Not so much running around saving dolphins (sorry mate, but you've got to admit that does sound a tad camp heh) but it does certainly have a computer game (circa Atari ST) feel to it. Gonna check some more of this stuff out.

Cheers for the link

Oh, and guys before you start throwing your handbags around can you make sure you fasten them, I just got hit by someone's lipstick! I just hope it was Kathryn's as I can't imagine any of the rest of you in shocking pink! (at least I'm trying hard not to!)
Jay-Owen
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
quote:
quote:

yes please.

you being one yourself!

No, he's being jeeeeeeeezy and lame
Dyrodium :D It would so suit a game like trixoid, breakout or tetris lol. Pretty good.
95_was_the_time
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade V:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes please.

you being one yourself!

No, he's being jeeeeeeeezy and lame

wanna slap?
Xenochrome
quote:
OH NOES! i've been e-beaten by teh internet hard guys!

This from the guy who told me he was going to "pwn me on teh internet".

**throws lipstick at Underloop**
95_was_the_time
quote:
quote:
OH NOES! i've been e-beaten by teh internet hard guys!

This from the guy who told me he was going to "pwn me on teh internet".

**throws lipstick at Underloop**

looks like i allready have, or you wouldn't be crying about it would you.
Xenochrome Huh?

I was eluding to the fact that you always act surprised at the abuse that you receive, when it was you that initiated it to begin with.

Don't you have some dolphins to go save or something?
95_was_the_time
quote:
Huh?

I was eluding to the fact that you always act surprised at the abuse that you receive, when it was you that initiated it to begin with.

don't give me that ********, i don't act suprised, i actually don't understand why people give me shit when it's you that always starts the argueing. so shut up now
kathryn
quote:
quote:
Huh?

don't give me that ********, i don't act suprised, i actually don't understand why people give me shit when it's you that always starts the argueing. so shut up now

95_was_the_time!
Shut uppa ya face ya crazy mong!
Can i have my lipstick back please!
95_was_the_time
quote:
quote:
quote:
Huh?

95_was_the_time!
Shut uppa ya face ya crazy mong!

Xenochrome started it, he always does
Underloop
quote:

No!

/me throws it at Jenks

I should warn you guys that the STFU stick was recently re-discovered in a locked filing cabinet by Silver, and I do have a key to it. Debate is all good, but come on guys, I haven't heard the "he started it" argument since I was 12! :-)
95_was_the_time
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
quote:

No!

/me throws it at Jenks

I should warn you guys that the STFU stick was recently re-discovered in a locked filing cabinet by Silver, and I do have a key to it. Debate is all good, but come on guys, I haven't heard the "he started it" argument since I was 12! :-)

kathryn He started it^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
from Jenk's glossy lipstick too coming towards me at great speed!
Xenochrome
quote:
I should warn you guys that the STFU stick was recently re-discovered

Indeed, but we both know that only strychnine could ever wield it properly.

Point taken, however. I will do my best to ignore this kid from now on.

iluvhrdcor i fell sorry for the poor kid
Underloop
quote:
we both know that only strychnine could ever wield it properly.

Indeed, but it is written in the good book of STFU that until the messiah returneth for the second third coming that we should live as he would have us live.

Besides, I don't think he washed his hands the last time he used it
Xenochrome
quote:
Indeed, but it is written in the good book of STFU that until the messiah returneth for the second third coming that we should live as he would have us live.

Quality.

Simon wrong, wrong, wrong.......I'm sure from my previous teachings it was the legand of Oli G whom was the STFU stick wielder and not that rebel Strychnine!
Underloop :-O Blasphemy! (as in the word not the artist formerly known as...)
Xenochrome
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
I'm sure from my previous teachings it was the legand of Oli G whom was the STFU stick wielder

Really? I do remember Oli G being involved, but I thought that it originated with strychnine.

Either way, would somebody be so kind as to give 95 was the time a solid beating with it?

95_was_the_time
quote:
quote:
I'm sure from my previous teachings it was the legand of Oli G whom was the STFU stick wielder

Really? I do remember Oli G being involved, but I thought that it originated with strychnine.

Either way, would somebody be so kind as to give 95 was the time a solid beating with it?

shut up you americans
Underloop
quote:
quote:
quote:

shut up you americans

Yeah Xenochrome shut it!

Quick Si, we're clear! You take the left side, I'll take the right!
95_was_the_time
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

shut up you americans

Yeah Xenochrome shut it!

??? - if you want bumsecks, then ask some one who is queer to start off with.
Xenochrome
quote:
]if you want bumsecks, then ask some one who is queer to start off with.

Well, you were the one talking about hugging dolphins at midnight.
Simon
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

shut up you americans

Yeah Xenochrome shut it!

I was just about to say to Underloop, I can't take the left side, I'm bringing up the rear!
kathryn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

shut up you americans

Yeah Xenochrome shut it!

and he wonders why people are pissed of with him when he comes out with comments like that the childish git!

It took 2.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page