Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 hixxy gets his baseball cap stolen

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dr0p_dead_fred seen in a british newspaper that hixxy's trademark hat has been stolen right from atop his head

he was almost in tears as he was being interviewed by tv and news crews and kept on saying "how will i ever go on" and sobbed about giving up hardcore forever

fellow hat wearers directors Steven Spielberg and Micheal Moore and rockstar Maryiln Manson are mourning his loss along side him and have sent him replacement caps, but none he loves as much as old bluey

he is also offering a cash reward of 5,000.00 mexican pesos to who ever has any tips leading to the return of his baseball cap

virus they should make a movie..

i wonder who will play "The Theif"!?

a ransom note attactched to a brick has just been thrown in the raverbaby head office

the note reads as follows

"sign over raver baby to me or you will feel the wrath of the scotchman MWAHAHAHAHA"

enclosed with the note was a picture of good friend and fellow hardcore dj sharkey tied to a chair with a ball gag in his mouth

unfortunatley when the ransom note was delivered there were people inside the raverbaby head office and another employee was injured

dougal has been taken to the hospital with a major concussions and in serious need of stitches

Dj.Yuglooc Could you please STFU and stop trolling ...

<-Hardcore->
Samination haha, take it easy my fellow swede, they're just having a ball? ;)

Did you read the news flash on CNN?
DJ UFO is a taken prisoner in Iraq and if you dont send back all ravers, they'l cut his head off :O

*insert a line here... WTBH?*
Grind me Hardcore!
clarke101 ^^^ carefull mate some people may be offended by that comment about ufo.

hyperdance
quote:
Originally posted by dr0p_dead_fred:
THIS JUST IN

a ransom note attactched to a brick has just been thrown in the raverbaby head office

"sign over raver baby to me or you will feel the wrath of the scotchman MWAHAHAHAHA"

enclosed with the note was a picture of good friend and fellow hardcore dj sharkey tied to a chair with a ball gag in his mouth

unfortunatley when the ransom note was delivered there were people inside the raverbaby head office and another employee was injured

dougal has been taken to the hospital with a major concussions and in serious need of stitches

where the hell
are u getting all this shit from???

Originally posted by hyperdance:
quote:
THIS JUST IN

where the hell
are u getting all this shit from???

His stupid head, Couldnt' you tell? :
ProjectXcore
hyperdance yea but it was so wel thot of.

What, you mean Hixxy's bedroom?

lucificifus Cmon, this WAS the funniest thread started by DDF, untill allsajall started bitching. DDF, I recommend putting this is the General room, but that would take away from the joke :P.

--Luci

-----------------------------
Dub dub dub dub dubadadub dub dub dub...
tunnelrush lol fred your retarded :p you dont have to say MEXICAN pesos. Their just pesos. Now give hixxy his hat back.

<*>WHAT?! Im sorry, I can't hear you cuz my Hardcore's too loud, ur gonna have to shut up!"<*>
Samination clarke101, i dont worry, DJ UFO kicks Hixxy's ass anytime anyday ;)

*insert a line here... WTBH?*
Grind me Hardcore!
milo yah... UFO could totally take hixxy... it's like celebrity wrestling of the hardcore scene

tunnelrush id hate to see scott brown get ina fight...if he was kickin some ass, no doubt the person would try to pull his long, thick hair and knee em a couple times...

<*>WHAT?! Im sorry, I can't hear you cuz my Hardcore's too loud, ur gonna have to shut up!"<*>
KinokoBoy what do u UK people call a "baseball cap?" I mean, nobody actually plays baseball in your country.....

Hardcore will die if it goes Cheezy!!! Keep it Hard and Trancy!!!!
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by KinokoBoy:
what do u UK people call a "baseball cap?"

Er.....a baseball cap!

The name is obviously more to do with where they originated from, than their potential use. just another one of those general, badly thought out terms!

Arguably one of the best
dr0p_dead_fred MORE NEWS :

the kidnapper may actually be a rival dj for hixxy's genre and is a warning sign to tell him to stay away

scott brown , owner of evolution records had this to say:

"get the f*ck outta my way you damn journalist"

and another note has been thrown into hixxy's mothers house, murdering his kitten...mixxy

hixxy has upped the reward from 5,000 pesos to 5,001 pesos

-Bazza- Noooooooooo it can't be true! Mixxy can't be dead.

Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

Er.....a baseball cap!

The name is obviously more to do with where they originated from, than their potential use. just another one of those general, badly thought out terms!

Arguably one of the best

'Rounders Cap' wouldn't have the same ring to it.

no we dont play baseball and thus - in britain we call hats and caps "penis"'s

which im sure you'll agree sounds great! especially when you got back through the thread and replace all the refrences to "baseball cap" with "hat" with penis :D

---------------------------------
May Explode Without Warning
click to visit:
My DJ Website
Hardcore Avatars and Wallpapers
tunnelrush So Mixxy is dead, and Hixxy has no penis? so so sad...

whispering
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

Er.....a baseball cap!

My Finnish-English-Finnish dictionary says you call it a cap.

things are gettin mighty suspicious!

slavetomysoundwave
quote:
Originally posted by Lokan:
quote:

What, you mean Hixxy's bedroom?

lmao!!!

quote:
and another note has been thrown into hixxy's mothers house, murdering his kitten...mixxy

lmao!!!

dr0p_dead_fred THE CRIME HAS BEEN SOLVED!

turns out the dj sharkey was behind it all!

he tied himself up and took pictures because he was jealous of hixxy always having his name first on fliers and bonkers albums

sharkey had this to say

"i guess it started back around when toy town came out, he said that since he has been around longer that his name should go first on everything. i had kept my rage inside me always growing with each bonkers release until i snapped"

hixxy was shocked at the news

he had this to say about sharkey in return

"i thought he was my friend..."

sharkey has been fired from all major hardcore labels by hixxy, a shock to the whole world. and lastly hixxys hat will be returned to him by next march.

Fraud I knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hardcore Will Never Die.
And I approve of this message.

http://www.drumandbasstv.com
http://breakbeatscience.com/
http://ebaumsworld.com
-Bazza-
quote:
THE CRIME HAS BEEN SOLVED!

turns out the dj sharkey was behind it all!

he tied himself up and took pictures because he was jealous of hixxy always having his name first on fliers and bonkers albums

sharkey had this to say

"i guess it started back around when toy town came out, he said that since he has been around longer that his name should go first on everything. i had kept my rage inside me always growing with each bonkers release until i snapped"

hixxy was shocked at the news

he had this to say about sharkey in return

"i thought he was my friend..."

sharkey has been fired from all major hardcore labels by hixxy, a shock to the whole world. and lastly hixxys hat will be returned to him by next march.

...and they all lived happily ever after, except for sharkey, but he got over it eventually, and poor little mixxy who has gone to kitty heaven.

Good night, sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite.

PS. I think mixxy would have been a better name for a rabbit.

A Friends Love Says:
"If You ever need anything, I'll be there"
True Love Says:
"You'll never need anything, I'll be there..."

Nick, I miss you my love
Rita HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OOHHH MAN. The best part was
quote:

:D

DJ Comet's #1 Fan :D
"I will kiss each and every one of the DJs who have bestowed upon me such a melodious future," said Rita.

http://ritascomic.keenspace.com
steve O Lol, some stupid shit probs took this seriously. U can just imagine them telling all their mates haha!

'I got 99 problems but the 1st division ain't one!!!'
djscorch I bet dougals wig fell off when the brick hit him

Manchester Massive, lets f@ckin 'ave ya!
Leelo1 i heard sum terrorists nicked scot browns shirt an cut off his ponytail now hes avin a nervous breackdown in the same cell a hannibul lecture

be who u wanna b ......
drink wot u wanna drink....
smoke wot ya wanna smoke....

Sall fun!!!!
Leelo_1
dr0p_dead_fred FINALLY

the hardcore scene has said good bye to mixxy who was laid to rest in a pet cemetary next to sharkey's old dog, barkey and seven of dougal's goldfish.

he will be sadly missed

R.I.P. Mixxy The Cat (1997-2004)

Fraud aw, it was so cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hardcore Will Never Die.
And I approve of this message.

http://www.drumandbasstv.com
http://breakbeatscience.com/
http://ebaumsworld.com
-Bazza-

TypeR i think that omar santana should play some super gabber and exhume mixxy from the grave as to turn her into a zombie and join the Rotterdam TerrorCorps. she will then wreak havoc on the world as though she was the legion of doom. she will then smoke a cigar and count money for the rest of her zombie days.

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
dr0p_dead_fred wow

thats jus wrong

i just pictured a sexy cat walking around stage naked

TypeR well, painting a pretty picture is one of my best qualities.

lucificifus ...

*goes and listens to some hardcore*

Pss Pss Pshhahaha Brkkkkkkititikikikiki BEEP BEEP BEEP.... *CRASH*

YAY MAKINA!
zelachang arent cats usually naked?
.... you fuzzy freak fred you

----------------------
in two thousand four, it was HARDCORE
dr0p_dead_fred no cats wear fur like rich hookers

TypeR check out the hookers on bumfights.com

dr0p_dead_fred lol they are nasty

the one who gives that old guy a bj

naasty

B.C i make my girlfriend watch bumfights wen she gets lippy.

puts things in2 perspective, watchin roofus do his thing.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
dr0p_dead_fred are you a misogynst?

TypeR my avatar is of rufus getting punched in the face! but no, i'm a massagenest!

dr0p_dead_fred i meant BC

he sounds like a wife beater

TypeR maybe he wears a wife beater

Splix
quote:
THIS JUST IN

LOl

------------------------------------------------------------
Hardcore is life , Life is hardcore
------------------------------------------------------------
TypeR stick a fork in this topic, it's done

this-is-bonkers is this a big lie or did it actually happen LOL??????

hardcore till i die....
thecrazyg :| had me worried for a minute there.

This is a pretty stupid thread

If someone ever asks you why,
you spend your weekends getting high,
theres only ever one reply:
IM HARDCORE UNTIL I DIE!

It took 3.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page