Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 **** Pro 2.0

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Bunnyboi This is a bit sketchy, but does anyone have a working serial number? Or anyway to get it for free... I don't have much of a budget- it goes towards records, and I'm using money I don't have. Word.
Austin
JOB JOB JOB- GET A JOB... AWWW THAT WAS FANTASTIC...

::MAKE EM BOUNCE::
StrifeII mine come with a serial built in but i'll have a look for you.

Hardcore Will Never Die
StrifeII this might work

*edit*

Hardcore Will Never Die
ourhappyhardcore hey, i have *edit* 1.0 and *edit* 3.0 both with serials, ill hook you up :) email me at [email protected]

MAX RESPEKTS**

sam eye am
silver Hey.. you like HappyHardcore.com? You want it to stay... yeah thats sketchy... don't post or request Warez please...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Brian K way to go guys =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
StrifeII sorry about that, but i mean programs are expensive for a little bit of code, i wont do it agen i promise

Hardcore Will Never Die
DJ Bunnyboi Sorry about that. Won't do anything like it again. Seriously feelin really bad. Peace,
Austin

::MAKE EM BOUNCE::
silver A little bit of code.... **** that... programming is extreamly hard... you can write over 1 million lines of code easily in a program... it's not a little at all.

StrifeII im still young what do i know all i've used is some sh*tty little £5 off the bargain shop shelf program which does most of it for ya. I have must to learn...

Hardcore Will Never Die
djmarinecorpse If anyone needs any *cough*freeware*cough* programs, e-mail me @ [email protected]

Paul
djmarinecorpse What frickin program was requested anyway??? The stupid censor code is rearing it's ugly head again... It's like the time on a forum somebody wrote "jewel cases" and the censor code must have been religious as it changed it to "***el cases"...

Paul
silver it wasn't the censor, I removed it myself because I don't want people requesting shit like this on these forums.

o0sameyeam0o yea, sorry about that silver, wont happen again ;)

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!
farchid are we talking about the proagramme where u put all the pretty little coloured bits together and make a tune?

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
o0sameyeam0o no thats EJAY by far the worst program ever (unless there actually is a proggie calles"the worst program ever"

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page