Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 exercise

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Dopeman since i haven't really been feeling to great this year along with a few bereavements in the family i decided to go to my gp and find a way to help get myself back to normal n she suggested exercise

anyone know of anything for a noob coz i don't know where to start lol
latininxtc you can always download the p90x stuff. I thought it was fun but sadly I couldn't keep up with it lol
DjZelous try downloading a workout program called insanity. ive read good stuff about it and my brother did it and he had great results.
Elipton Buy some comfortable running shoes and a high vis jacket and go for some runs. Always better than a treadmill since you don't get the painful shin splints.

Swimming is a good way of working out. Your stamina is tested, and your whole body is worked out. The downside is, it's expensive, so running is the cheaper option.

It sounds as though you need to improve fitness and that's done by cardio. Hitting the weights and pushing yourself on heavier numbers won't make you any healthier. Stronger yes. Fitter? no
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Buy some comfortable running shoes and a high vis jacket and go for some runs. Always better than a treadmill since you don't get the painful shin splints.

Swimming is a good way of working out. Your stamina is tested, and your whole body is worked out. The downside is, it's expensive, so running is the cheaper option.

It sounds as though you need to improve fitness and that's done by cardio. Hitting the weights and pushing yourself on heavier numbers won't make you any healthier. Stronger yes. Fitter? no

Yea but running isn't exactly the best form of cardio either. You don't lose that many calories compared to doing something like swimming, or even the Insanity program, which is specifically geared towards burning calories with an intensive workout. Running is still good for you, but for weight loss there are better things to do that target your whole body
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Running is still good for you, but for weight loss there are better things to do that target your whole body

a don't need to lose weight...i'll disappear if i lose anymore :p

might actually take up swimming since i'm stopping smoking & i can't run for more than 20 seconds lol done a few sit-ups & push-ups earlier and my god am i feeling it i'm badly out of shape i'd like to get back into playing football but not right now i'd probably end up having a heart attack or something lol
Elipton
quote:
quote:
Buy some comfortable running shoes and a high vis jacket and go for some runs. Always better than a treadmill since you don't get the painful shin splints.

Yea but running isn't exactly the best form of cardio either. You don't lose that many calories compared to doing something like swimming, or even the Insanity program, which is specifically geared towards burning calories with an intensive workout. Running is still good for you, but for weight loss there are better things to do that target your whole body

I've not based by opinion on weight loss or calorie burn. As far as getting fit goes, running is a good way to build up stamina and become healthily fit. It's far more convenient than anything else, because you can do it wherever and whenever you like.

Swimming is obviously a great way to stay fit, but it's an expensive and time consuming hobby. A swim membership will probably be ?20-a-month at least, you have to plan to go to public sessions so it's not as convenient either. Other drawbacks include drowziness. Swimming pools are filled with salt and chlorine, so a morning swim will make you sleepy for the rest of the day. Runs will wake you up.

On a more technical scale, swimming exercises your core muscles more and will help anyone lose weight, but you won't reap the rewards of better fitness and stamina unless you push yourself to swim further and for longer over the course of weeks or months. Overweight women can breastroke up and down a swimming pool at a snails pace until lights out every night, and they may lose a fraction of weight, but they'll be no fitter for it. Running is more a test on the body, and by doing it and becoming out-of-breath with a faster heart rate, you're becoming fitter.

Everyone knows I'm heavily biased toward swimming. However, if you want to start a fitness cycle, but I can't see past running. If you want to join a gym, rowing machines are good for your core too and still wear you out.

edit:
The Insanity program is extreme. Everyone I know who has tried it hasn't continued it. It's a stupid concept as well. Traditionally, consistent steady exercise with a spurt of high-energy work out followed by a cool down is a well proven method of gaining fitness. It was always the way my swimming sets were structured when I swam competitively. It's unreasonable, even dangerous to flip that method upside down and start heavy with a spurt of low energy exercise. For someone starting a fitness regime who is unfit, the Insanity project isn't something I'd recommend at all. Mainly because you'll go give yourself a heart attack. The program is a gimmick, becoming notorious for being the 'hardest regime put on DVD'.
wong walk, cycle, swim. thats all ya need
whispering I bought a used rowing machine for 20? myself, use it rarely, but its nice having it. Other then that, i just use a bicycle to go to work and almost all other trips.
Hard2Get Can't go wrong with running, unless you really don't like it. For me no other form of exercise makes me feel as good as running does. And it doesn't really require anything of you, you can do it any time anywhere.
Triquatra Bodycombat.
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Bodycombat.

lol if i want to do that all i have to do is go up town on a saturday night :p
djchexmixer
quote:
you can always download the p90x stuff. I thought it was fun but sadly I couldn't keep up with it lol

I second this. p90x is a fun exercise program, Tony Horton cracks me up.
The videos are well made, even the music is synced to the actual exercise. For example, Tony makes a lame joke and you hear a comic rimshot. He says "It's about to get intense" and sure enough so do does the music.

Not sure why I am putting so much emphasis on the music. Anyway, check out p90x 3 if you're looking for quick 30 minute workouts that'll make you sweat.

The p90x videos have three people to follow during the workout, beginner, intermediate, and crazy person. Or you can always hit that pause button then continue once you catch your breadth.
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by djchexmixer:
quote:
you can always download the p90x stuff. I thought it was fun but sadly I couldn't keep up with it lol

Tony Horton cracks me up. For example, Tony makes a lame joke and you hear a comic rimshot.

Ahh Americans. It must a blissful ignorance of finding everything funny, even cheesy one-liners in Marvel movies.
Maggers I'm going to be different than all the runners here and suggest yoga. If you're dealing with loss, pain, and any sort of emotional issues I've found it very helpful. There are a lot of styles, and if you go to a beginner class it will be with an instructor who can spend the time to make sure you're in the right postures. I like hatha and vinyasa, some people really like hot yoga because it's extra challenging in the heat. I'd say try a few styles to find the one that suits you if you go that route.

For a really good work out many of my friends here are in love with crossfit. Again, it's something that requires a very good coach so that you don't injure yourself. But high intensity short workouts are a great way to build strength. Crossfit gyms also tend to help people get their diets in check too with paleo/clean eating challenges.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Maggers:
I'm going to be different than all the runners here and suggest yoga. If you're dealing with loss, pain, and any sort of emotional issues I've found it very helpful. There are a lot of styles, and if you go to a beginner class it will be with an instructor who can spend the time to make sure you're in the right postures. I like hatha and vinyasa, some people really like hot yoga because it's extra challenging in the heat. I'd say try a few styles to find the one that suits you if you go that route.

For a really good work out many of my friends here are in love with crossfit. Again, it's something that requires a very good coach so that you don't injure yourself. But high intensity short workouts are a great way to build strength. Crossfit gyms also tend to help people get their diets in check too with paleo/clean eating challenges.

P90x has a yoga, at least the old version. It gets crazy intense after the first hour.
Lilley
quote:

You don't get shin splints running off a treadmill? That's news to a guy who got shin splints from running and has never run on a treadmill while sober. Why do you need high vis to run? Is there some special breed of stupid in the UK that is blind to runners that aren't wearing hi vis? **** the hi vis nanny ******** and just run in sports clothes.

Swimming is free if you find a beach or a river to do it in. I surf most days, or at least a couple times a week. Very good cardio.

Kettlebell training is some of the best resistance training around. Start off with swings, just one kettlebell. Depending on your weight I'd go either 16 or 20 kg. Swing for 30 seconds, off for 30 seconds, for five minutes. Repeat. It's proper gruelling. Once you can get a few sets down, start going for other kettlebell drills. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliL6FJ7eDQSwyfDE2AfE-Q
That guy is a good start.
Raging push ups/pull ups a good start and if you cycle thats good if you do a few miles at a good pace,building muscle is a good distraction

cheers.
Triquatra I had a look at the P90x stuff, I found it a little too "American" It's all rock/country music - I'll stick with CXworx/Body Combat hardcore/hardstyle etc much more my thing!
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:

You don't get shin splints running off a treadmill? That's news to a guy who got shin splints from running and has never run on a treadmill while sober. Why do you need high vis to run? Is there some special breed of stupid in the UK that is blind to runners that aren't wearing hi vis? **** the hi vis nanny ******** and just run in sports clothes.

Swimming is free if you find a beach or a river to do it in. I surf most days, or at least a couple times a week. Very good cardio.

Kettlebell training is some of the best resistance training around. Start off with swings, just one kettlebell. Depending on your weight I'd go either 16 or 20 kg. Swing for 30 seconds, off for 30 seconds, for five minutes. Repeat. It's proper gruelling. Once you can get a few sets down, start going for other kettlebell drills. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliL6FJ7eDQSwyfDE2AfE-Q
That guy is a good start.

I just want to point out the most ridiculous post this guy has ever done.

You DO get shin splints on a treadmill. A Treadmill has no deviation in direction, terrain or any of that stuff. Shin splints, whilst obtainable by running normally, are easier to develop due to the constant repetitive stress to the same areas.

"Why do you need high vis to run?".. Are you thick? Runners run on roads - often at night. Not all roads in the UK, as in Oz, have street lights. A Hi Vis jacket reflects cars beams making them easier to see for drivers. They're used in the same way that builders wear them. Easier to see, easier to avoid. People wearing black jackets running or walking across roads are very hard to see. Don't be such an ignorant fool.

Newsflash. Not everyone is in Australia. Not everyone can just go swim in an ocean.

Kettlebells do little for cardio or general fitness. Sure, they strengthen your core, but that's as far as will help you. They won't make running up a flight of stairs any less tiring.

Idiot.
The Dopeman
quote:

Newsflash. Not everyone is in Australia. Not everyone can just go swim in an ocean.

lol **** swimming in any of the rivers in the UK or the fcukin north sea!!!
Lilley
quote:

quote:

You DO get shin splints on a treadmill.

quote:
You don't get shin splints running off a treadmill?

Learn to read, ****wit.

quote:
"Why do you need high vis to run?".. Are you thick? Runners run on roads - often at night. Not all roads in the UK, as in Oz, have street lights. A Hi Vis jacket reflects cars beams making them easier to see for drivers. They're used in the same way that builders wear them. Easier to see, easier to avoid. People wearing black jackets running or walking across roads are very hard to see. Don't be such an ignorant fool.

Normal people run on footpaths or in parks. Hi-vis is for poofs. Roads are for cars.

quote:

What's wrong? Scared of the cold? Sounds like you need to change country. Don't come here, sharks be here, they gobble you up like a tuna.
quote:

Kettlebells do little for cardio or general fitness. Sure, they strengthen your core, but that's as far as will help you. They won't make running up a flight of stairs any less tiring.

Idiot.

Hahahahaha. WooWooooo! Here comes the clue train, last stop is you.
Low weight - yes, 16 and 20 kg might be heavy to you, but are low weight for normal weight training - and high rep - I'll do about 40 or so swings in a set just warming up. If you don't understand the link between core strength and cardio ability, just... wow. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=kettlebell+endurance+training

Now **** off fool.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

quote:

You DO get shin splints on a treadmill.

quote:
You don't get shin splints running off a treadmill?

Learn to read, ****wit.

quote:

Normal people run on footpaths or in parks. Hi-vis is for poofs. Roads are for cars.

quote:

What's wrong? Scared of the cold? Sounds like you need to change country.
quote:

Idiot.

Hahahahaha. WooWooooo! Here comes the clue train, last stop is you.
Low weight - yes, 16 and 20 kg might be heavy to you, but are low weight for normal weight training - and high rep - I'll do about 40 or so swings in a set just warming up. If you don't understand the link between core strength and cardio ability, just... wow. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=kettlebell+endurance+training

Now **** off fool.

My god you are a massive cunt
Lilley In all honesty, I wouldn't bother with a training program such as p90x or crossfit. They are designed to make money more than anything else. Any get ripped quick deal is simply an appeal to a persons greed and desire and you are setting yourself up for failure. For fitness, I would be looking to either mixed martial arts or boxing of some description. ie. something that is fun and enjoyable, and you build skills and fitness over a sustained period. It's not promising a quick or easy solution, you work for it.
Lilley
quote:

Perhaps I am. It wouldn't be news to me. But Elipton's had a thing for me for years. I though his post was a bit naf. He set out to try and insult me. So, big ****ing meh.
The Dopeman
quote:

Hi-vis is for poofs

i would love to see what happens if you ever said that to a builder over here lol

now that would be a good source of exercise ;)
djDMS Obviously this topic isn't about exercising restraint ;-)
whispering
Triquatra this topic is making people break into a sweat, people don't seem to be holding their punches. Not that I'm trying to give a running commentary.....I...just....wish....people....would.......

..........work....it...out
The Dopeman i never thought asking for a little help with getting fit would turn into a bitchfest lol
Elipton
quote:
quote:

Elipton's had a thing for me for years. I though his post was a bit naf.

Have I?
Every post I see you write in response to me is just ridiculous. You seem to make good points in proper debates, but when you say 'roads are for cars' and 'hi vis vests are for poofs' I wonder if you engineer your posts to be stupid.
I don't have an issue with you, I don't know who you are. It wasn't until our last 'spat' that I realised you were male.. You make good points, and I'll agree with it. Make a dumb one, and I'll contest it. It's the nature of forum discussion.
trippnface Dance like a madman all night at parties. dance like a madman every day not at parties = success. 175+ is very good for exercise. that is why i really hate crowded dance floors. i am constantly moving all night ; by the end my legs are always giving out. in fact if it was not for raving i would be a fat piece of shit
Lilley
quote:
quote:
quote:

Elipton's had a thing for me for years. I though his post was a bit naf.

Have I?
Every post I see you write in response to me is just ridiculous. You seem to make good points in proper debates, but when you say 'roads are for cars' and 'hi vis vests are for poofs' I wonder if you engineer your posts to be stupid.
I don't have an issue with you, I don't know who you are. It wasn't until our last 'spat' that I realised you were male.. You make good points, and I'll agree with it. Make a dumb one, and I'll contest it. It's the nature of forum discussion.

I'll take it at face value then. Coz honestly, I'm the same. I'm happy to let it go. I don't come here much anymore anyway.

So in seriousness, get a nice wetsuit - 5/3 I would expect for UK, go surfing. Epic cardio, vitamin D to help depression and fun to boot. And yes, roads are for motorbikes, cars and trucks. People have no business running on them - neither do cyclists imo but that's another issue. Run on the footpath instead. That's what it is there for. meh.
Hard2Get
quote:
People wearing black jackets running or walking across roads are very hard to see. Don't be such an ignorant fool.

If people can't manage to not get hit by cars when running across the road they probably shouldn't be running anywhere at all. All you need to do is look where you are going. And if you are going so fast that you can't then either the car isn't going to see you fast enough to stop in time or you will be going fast enough to avoid it. As for anywhere that has no footpaths, well i can't argue with it there.
Lilley Why do people wear black jackets when running anyway? Why do people wear jackets when running? I know that I warm up very quickly and winter in sydney is as mild as rice pudding, but a jacket just makes me overheat in minutes.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
People wearing black jackets running or walking across roads are very hard to see. Don't be such an ignorant fool.

If people can't manage to not get hit by cars when running across the road they probably shouldn't be running anywhere at all. All you need to do is look where you are going. And if you are going so fast that you can't then either the car isn't going to see you fast enough to stop in time or you will be going fast enough to avoid it. As for anywhere that has no footpaths, well i can't argue with it there.

With and without reflector (and that is without obstacles), your ignorance towards basic road safety is life threatening.

quote:
Why do people wear black jackets when running anyway? Why do people wear jackets when running? I know that I warm up very quickly and winter in sydney is as mild as rice pudding, but a jacket just makes me overheat in minutes.

Its -10C outside now, tomorrow it'll be -15C. To not die would be the answer :p
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:

quote:
Why do people wear black jackets when running anyway? Why do people wear jackets when running? I know that I warm up very quickly and winter in sydney is as mild as rice pudding, but a jacket just makes me overheat in minutes.

Its -10C outside now, tomorrow it'll be -15C. To not die would be the answer :p

He lives in Australia, where snow is almost unheard of there. Makes sense for you since it probably snows heavily half the year! ;)

And Lilley you pretty much just answered your own question. In the day black attracts sunlight and it heats you up, therefore causing you to sweat more and burn more calories. It makes sense in mild weather, but when it's almost record high heat, you're just asking for a heat stroke. Wearing black for a run at night on the road, that makes no sense. But running on the road in general, day or night, is a bad idea.
Hard2Get
quote:
With and without reflector (and that is without obstacles), your ignorance towards basic road safety is life threatening.

We are just talking about crossing a road.
whispering
quote:
quote:

Yes, and every year we have news here that someone that had the right of way died because the driver didn't see. Its a serious issue, at least here (today we in the south get sunshine from 9:38-15:23, so most of the time its pitch black outside).

A test here (In finnish), they marked the moment the driver saw the person. Dark clothes ~20m, with reflector ~200m, visibility vest ~450m:
http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2013/10/16/heijastin-halpa-henkivakuutus
Hard2Get Well that's the problem. Actually assuming drivers will stop for you. I would never assume that. Because they don't (either because they don't care that they are supposed to or through error).
Lilley
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, and every year we have news here that someone that had the right of way died because the driver didn't see. Its a serious issue, at least here (today we in the south get sunshine from 9:38-15:23, so most of the time its pitch black outside).

A test here (In finnish), they marked the moment the driver saw the person. Dark clothes ~20m, with reflector ~200m, visibility vest ~450m:
http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2013/10/16/heijastin-halpa-henkivakuutus

Why can't people look before crossing the road? Why are we doing away with common sense and standard pedestrian road craft and blaming drivers for not seeing pedestrians in a crash? Why should the pedestrian assume any time is a safe time to go out onto a road where 1000 kg metal boxes are moving at 20 metres per second? This is retarded. If it is the prevailing attitude in finland I'm not surprised it's an issue. It would seem education on how to cross the road would be in order. Look left, right andleft again, then cross. Obviously, this is reversed in places outside the commonwealth.

This stuff is not hard. As a motorcyclist, I understand that having right of way is far less important than staying alive. I understand that my two wheels and combined 260 kg will lose in a battle with a 1.5 ton car or 20 ton truck. Some people don't work this out quick enough, and are usually buried sooner rather than later. I do hope my tombstone won't read "But I was in the right..."
whispering For the off chance you two aren't trolling;
I'm glad you two aren't driving where i live. I mean jesus christ the arrogance. It's like you two assume every road is a straight line where only 1 car drives and 1 pedestrian crosses the road on a clear path. People like you are the reason pedestrians get run over even in good weather.
There are intersections where you would have to wait the night to have no cars around. There are curves where the pedestrian can't see the car when going on the pedestrian crossing, but you know, cars go faster then a pedestrian walks. There are endless situations where visibility vest or a reflector makes sure everyone can go by traffic laws and nobody dies. Though no law or clothing can prevent accidents from people like you two.
Hard2Get We are not trolling. I don't know what the roads are like there or how things are there but crossing the road is just not dangerous here. Unless you can't use common sense; but then everything is dangerous. The only place where it would be a problem here is on busy roads in a town or city (where it would make no sense to run because you'd have to keep stopping for traffic. Not much of a run then is it?) but I'm talking about residential roads. But you would still have to be blind to get run over. There aren't really any blind corners in cities. And if there was that's where common sense comes in and you don't just run out into the road high-vis or not. Something that no amount high visibility clothing can make up for if you don't have.
Elipton It's just hazard perception. If you can see people, you're less likely to hit them. Lilley, your absolute ignorance of road safety will probably get someone killed. I've learnt not to trust anyone else on the road, so I'm careful if I'm a pedestrian and I'm careful as a driver.

Hi vis jackets are helpful. A lot of our roads tend not to have sidewalks in places like rural towns, so there's that. When approaching turns or zebra crossings, hi vis makes people crossing or already in the road visible. If at night you are turning into a minor road, being able to spot people who may or may not cross is just safer.. If people at night running their routes didn't have hi vis jackets, it's the equivalent of a car driving at night without headlights on.

But you're a motorcyclist, and your perception of hazard is non-existent. You're bound to crash one day, and you'll likely take someone with you when you do. Motorcyclists are genuinely too trusting that people are good drivers, when there are so many who aren't. Its why they get taken out when they filter through traffic at 30, or get wiped out when they blast round a country corner at 120 and hit a car making an unsafe maneuver.

In this world, you can't trust that everyone knows what they're doing, so if you're a runner and you cross the road at a zebra crossing assuming you can be seen in a black jacket at 5am, you're an idiot. If you're a driver and you think that people won't misjudge the speed of traffic and cross when they shouldn't, you're an idiot.
whispering
quote:
We are not trolling. I don't know what the roads are like there or how things are there but crossing the road is just not dangerous here. Unless you can't use common sense; but then everything is dangerous. The only place where it would be a problem here is on busy roads in a town or city (where it would make no sense to run because you'd have to keep stopping for traffic. Not much of a run then is it?) but I'm talking about residential roads. But you would still have to be blind to get run over. There aren't really any blind corners in cities. And if there was that's where common sense comes in and you don't just run out into the road high-vis or not. Something that no amount high visibility clothing can make up for if you don't have.

From little research, UK and Finland has the same amount of pedestrian deaths (compared to population), UK has 4 times more pedestrian casualties then Finland. Though calculation methods might vary, so are not strictly comparable. But id say its a safe bet to say, despite harsher weather (snow / ice) Finland is no more dangerous to pedestrians then UK is.
Most times a car hits a pedestrian (from news articles, not actual statistic) on a zebra crossing, the pedestrian was going straight, the car turning. Always the driver says they didn't see the pedestrian (often pointing in bad weather). Wearing a reflector in dark is required by law here.
In Finland 2/3 of pedestrian casualties are of age 64 or older. So running is hardly the case for casualties. Runners usually wear a reflector arm band or a high vis vest. And are usually pretty aware of the surroundings and wear clothes that help drivers be too. Same with people with dogs.
latininxtc This is why even though I'm walking on the sidewalk I like to walk towards traffic and not against it. You don't know what the hell is going on behind you, and here in the US there are many reports of people getting run over by cars even though they're on the sidewalk. Drivers here are rather ignorant when it comes to looking out for pedestrians I always notice when they pull out of the parking lot and ready to get on the road, they're not even paying attention to me that I'm coming towards them. This is why I never walk in front of a car, I always walk behind them.
Lilley
quote:
Lilley, your absolute ignorance of road safety will probably get someone killed.

So, the guy who realises God gave me eyes for a reason and doesn't blindly walk out onto the road assuming my high vis jacket will save my life is the one who is absolutely ignorant of road safety. righto.

quote:
But you're a motorcyclist, and your perception of hazard is non-existent.
wtf.
You're bound to crash one day, and you'll likely take someone with you when you do.
gfy.
Motorcyclists are genuinely too trusting that people are good drivers, when there are so many who aren't.
wtf?
Its why they get taken out when they filter through traffic at 30, or get wiped out when they blast round a country corner at 120 and hit a car making an unsafe maneuver.

seriously, wtf?

quote:
In this world, you can't trust that everyone knows what they're doing, so if you're a runner and you cross the road at a zebra crossing assuming you can be seen in a black jacket at 5am, you're an idiot. If you're a driver and you think that people won't misjudge the speed of traffic and cross when they shouldn't, you're an idiot.

I think you are not understanding what H2G and I are writing.

quote:
Wearing a reflector in dark is required by law here.

Hole-lee ****. I thought finland and those more socialist countries were supposed to be all about freedom of expression and freedom from government and respecting a persons choices and shit. Oh my god.
quote:
This is why even though I'm walking on the sidewalk I like to walk towards traffic and not against it.

Yeh, I prefer that in general but am not too fussy about it.
latininxtc
quote:

quote:
Wearing a reflector in dark is required by law here.

Hole-lee ****. I thought finland and those more socialist countries were supposed to be all about freedom of expression and freedom from government and respecting a persons choices and shit. Oh my god.

It took 3.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page