Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 learn to glowstick

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
reupman2 look for the guy asking about help to learn how to glowstick i found this web site at www.rollinglowstick.com it helps you learn how to glowstick like fig 8 liquid body then teaches you how to transitions the moves together so you are not just doing one move over and over. hope this helped you

mc trev ha ha lol
read the bit at the bottom
it has come to me that alot of people who do glow sticks also do drugs and if u do drugs u are a bad person....

read it all and amagen a little kid saying it.its funny

Helter Skelter were's the Hardcoreeeeee?
Brian K people should order this so that they aren't smacking other dances with there damn glowsticks...bastards =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
DJ-SK8 3 words
Glowsticks are................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . . . USELESS!!!!!!!!!
they piss me off so much, espeshally when E-tarted candykids swing them around and hit ppl in the face with them

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
number2301 Useless but fun :D

-------------------------
Number 2301 Is Getverdomme Het Hardste!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
Soren Glowsticks are great fun! But that video ain't the best. My friend has it and I'm not saying they should be the best but the website says "This video is good for the most veteran glowstickers" but I know several (by several I mean 2, but I dun know a lot of people anymore) people better than anyone in that video. It's a good newbie glowstick video though :)

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page