Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 NYE slammin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj tricks e is any one going slammin on new years.

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC

Edited by - virus on 17 Nov 2001 19:01:24
happyraveruk yep, i am. i'll see ya up there m8. i thought rizla woz goin fantasy island. he was gettin well exicted about it ages ago, and assured me he woz goin. not complainin - slammin has a much better lineup. the mc's at FI are a bit gash anyway. see yaz up there. if they're out, i'm gettin me tickets this friday. pay day :)

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
Oli G Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah im goin bitch :)

cant ****in wait
im exstatic

MC RizlaDizla Yeah soon as I saw the line up for slammin it sort of put F I to 1 side. I heard that sarge is gonna play hardcore and not house. So Mark EG and Bunter will be the 1s with the hard dance. Which means 12 djs of hardcore. Plus MC as you said are a lot better at SV. Vibes and Live Lee in the old skool. Ah yeah. They were wikkid at UD the other week.

How was 1Nation on the weekend Sy ?

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
Elation does anyone have an address for information?

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
DJ Pathfinder go to
www.slamminvinyl.co.uk

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Elation k, sanks, d00d

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
SPeedY_B FÚCK YES!
i have my ticket in front of me! can't wait, the line up looks fine, i can't wait!

-(.. SPeedY_B ..)-
DJILLUZION Hell yeah im I goin. The line up looks phat and the drum n' bass and old skool arenas look good too. Garage-free!!!!

DJ Pathfinder im going also yeah

MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by DJILLUZION:

Hell yeah im I goin. The line up looks phat and the drum n' bass and old skool arenas look good too. Garage-free!!!!

No garage. S@#t !! This can't be true. Right thats it, i'm tearing up my ticket. Pathfinder, Cancel the flight now.

Whats the world coming to when you can't have any garage at NY slammin. They say the play hard dance. Garage has gotta to be known had hard dance init.

Oh well, there always Garage Nation(sigh)

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
DJ Pathfinder i thought slammin was a r&b party

MC RizlaDizla I was just saying that so you would fly over

DJ Pathfinder we have here a lot great R&B and hiphop parties.

beware_the_groove I'd so love to go to this party, but I don't exactly have the necessary funds...I'd die for a hhc party here, but it won't happen. Have fun for those of you who do go!

*you hate me because I'm not like you...I hate you because you're like eveyone else*
DJILLUZION
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

quote:
Originally posted by DJILLUZION:

Hell yeah im I goin. The line up looks phat and the drum n' bass and old skool arenas look good too. Garage-free!!!!

No garage. S@#t !! This can't be true. Right thats it, i'm tearing up my ticket. Pathfinder, Cancel the flight now.

Whats the world coming to when you can't have any garage at NY slammin. They say the play hard dance. Garage has gotta to be known had hard dance init.

Oh well, there always Garage Nation(sigh)

Yeah if u check out the flyer, there are three arenas: d n'b hardcore & old skool. Sorry mate.

jenny 3 days left till slammin whey hey!!!!!!

Keep an eye out for me, ill have a bright u.v pink outfit on with red flashing lights all over me and me usual white bucket hat!!

(ive got 73 quid in me back burner an im gonna wax the lot THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME!!!)

Oli G Hurrah for flourecent bouncing people :)

ill be in my yellow raving jacket
a tshirt saying "**** JULES, WHERES THE ****ING HARDCORE"

some green goggle things with lights either side
green hair (if i can find some spray shit)
glowsticks
whistle

\o/

we should have a HHc.com meetup for whoevers going?

cos i know that there is a lot of ppl from here on the list fot the ush.net meetup

see ya there :D

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page