Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/05/02 :  06:15:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impact:
Thanks for all the replies, and positive feedback

Firstly, I would never come back to hardcore and conform. Meaning, I would ONLY make what I believe to be hardcore, not the utter shit that I?m hearing currently (sorry people, it?s utter shit currently).

If I came back, I would do it my way, without the care for money, purely for the love. Maybe an Infexious Audio Digital 2.0, maybe something else. Either way, it would 100% and how I?ve always done it - A blend of uplifting vocal tracks and freeform

For Example: I?ve been talking to my good friend Kevin Energy about collaborating on some new vocal freeform tracks
PS: Sorry ?Guest?, I don?t like Gabba or hardstyle, never have, never will

What are your guys thoughts?

Well freeform is utter sh!t , so vocal freeform is about as bad as that genre could get.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Elys1um

Finland
39 posts
Posted - 2020/05/02 :  09:20:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elys1um's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:

For Example: I?ve been talking to my good friend Kevin Energy about collaborating on some new vocal freeform tracks

Well freeform is utter sh!t , so vocal freeform is about as bad as that genre could get.

I don't know what you're on about, this stuff can amazing

Granted whether you classify some of these as freeform or UKHC is pretty much a matter of coin toss... Anyway I don't know how vocals would fit in with that (if you mean uplifting UKHC female vocals), but old school UK freeform like that would be dope for sure

Edit: Btw, you should start a Facebook page

Edited by - Elys1um on 2020/05/02 09:23:48
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/05/02 :  11:21:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
No, freeform, trancecore , call it what you want, is utter sh!t, always was, always will be.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/02 :  13:52:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Firstly, I would never come back to hardcore and conform. Meaning, I would ONLY make what I believe to be hardcore, not the utter shit that I?m hearing currently (sorry people, it?s utter shit currently).

If I came back, I would do it my way, without the care for money, purely for the love. Maybe an Infexious Audio Digital 2.0, maybe something else. Either way, it would 100% and how I?ve always done it - A blend of uplifting vocal tracks and freeform

Sounds fantastic

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/03 :  02:12:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

pansy, buy a sub box, your gabba will sound like the video without any tweaking in TENQ or OZONE VSI's

and make all the drum & bass bitches cry at car meet's

Edited by - Guest on 2020/05/03 02:14:38
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/05/03 :  03:17:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I like everything I heard of your older material, so I'll support anything new you produce! Especially if you have uplifting vocal and freeform tracks.

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2020/05/03 :  03:40:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
This is extremely thin ice here. Especially posting on this very forum. You do as you please..

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/05/03 :  12:16:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
There hasn't been too many vocal freeform tracks but this came into my mind, what a track this was!

Found Kevin Energy's remix of the track, don't think had heard this, sounds good.

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2020/05/03 12:19:29
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/05/03 :  12:22:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/05/03 :  12:26:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
No, freeform, trancecore , call it what you want, is utter sh!t, always was, always will be.

Could mention many tunes, here's one I'll post.

Impact
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Impact is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  00:10:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Impact's homepage  Reply with quote
See what you all think of this: https://soundcloud.com/rory-bebbington-170146694/here-comes-the-sunlight-impact

Not sure what Hardcore in 2020 sounds like, but hey...it's something

Edited by - Impact on 2020/05/04 00:41:42
DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,914 posts
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  00:54:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
See what you all think of this: https://soundcloud.com/rory-bebbington-170146694/here-comes-the-sunlight-impact

Not sure what Hardcore in 2020 sounds like, but hey...it's something

That is just amazing!

If it feels right, no need to be asking what other people think, I think.

and I think you feel it, when it comes to what you produce.

https://soundcloud.com/fundabouncedj
https://brightspeedrecordings.bandcamp.com

Every Saturday night from 10-12 (Bogota/Colombia time)
https://www.twitch.tv/fundabouncedj

Impact
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Impact is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  00:58:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Impact's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks man! I've always felt it :)

And for the freeform crew: https://soundcloud.com/rory-bebbington-170146694/john-b-midnight-air-impact-remix

Just a couple of different bits to hopefully wet the appetite

DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,914 posts
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  01:39:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Thanks man! I've always felt it :)

And for the freeform crew: https://soundcloud.com/rory-bebbington-170146694/john-b-midnight-air-impact-remix

Just a couple of different bits to hopefully wet the appetite

woah! :O

now THAT's what I mean! :)

You're a natural! :D

https://soundcloud.com/fundabouncedj
https://brightspeedrecordings.bandcamp.com

Every Saturday night from 10-12 (Bogota/Colombia time)
https://www.twitch.tv/fundabouncedj

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  02:41:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
Both of those are outstanding!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page