of 8

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  04:00:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
is the male vocal supposed to overtake the song like that?

And the way it is plastered over the intro reminds me of how reese and the k12 used to do their intro's, which annoyed me a little, because sometimes it worked, but mostly it didn't >_<

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Samination on 2020/05/04 04:00:57
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  08:44:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
No, freeform, trancecore , call it what you want, is utter sh!t, always was, always will be.

Could mention many tunes, here's one I'll post.

Thanks, a perfect example of how utterly crap the genre is. Freeform, previously Trancecore, was the most boring thing to spawn from Hardcore ever. It is basically fast trance, and not everyone likes or wants to hear it. They do not mix. When billy bunter n hixxy went all bang the the future, yes, some people liked it, but the majority didn't. And events started losing popularity. Sharkey is supposed to be the originator of it, but if you listen to the early stuff, his "trancecore" was just hardcore.

If you like freefrom, great, but keep your music to room 3.

DJ Bounce

United Kingdom
344 posts
DJ Bounce is verified hardcore artist DJ Bounce has attended 5 events
Posted - 2020/05/04 :  09:58:56  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Bounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impact:
See what you all think of this: https://soundcloud.com/rory-bebbington-170146694/here-comes-the-sunlight-impact

Not sure what Hardcore in 2020 sounds like, but hey...it's something

This is the best thing I have heard since you left hardcore!

Elys1um

Finland
39 posts
Posted - 2020/05/05 :  18:45:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elys1um's homepage  Reply with quote
It's starting to sound like the golden age again! Def keep on churning more new tunes (y)

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/05/05 :  20:35:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
there is no market for uk hardcore, i killed it year's ago and it will never return

https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/popular-events.php?g=18

the mainstream way, nothing else, nobody care's about nothing else

The kicks are absolute terrible! not quite as bad as 2018 but near enough, don't know what was going on with gabber, nearly every track was the same shity kicks, and about 3 or 4 different sounding kicks, and all crap may I add! that ending of the track would be so much better if it had a decent beat!

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2020/05/07 :  17:12:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
So...my questions for you all are:
1. Is there still a market? Yes if you do it right. Limited edition cds or something exclusive. I don't go for just downloads. A usb stick of all your works?
2. What is hardcore in 2020? Does it have to be defined by a year or sound. Just a good fast track would be nice.
3. What would you like Hardcore to be/ sound like? You made some good vocal tracks and some slamming freeform so either would be nice.
4. Would you welcome a comeback? Always loved your stuff I have noticed over the years you pop back now and again. You still like it so just follow what you like and make some.

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/08 :  09:24:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
there is no market for uk hardcore, i killed it year's ago and it will never return

The kicks are absolute terrible! not quite as bad as 2018 but near enough, don't know what was going on with gabber, nearly every track was the same shity kicks, and about 3 or 4 different sounding kicks, and all crap may I add! that ending of the track would be so much better if it had a decent beat!

So much gabber has kicks with no guts at all at the moment. Guests solution is to buy a ?3000 stereo but good tunes should sound good on any average system. It's just laziness on producers part.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  12:25:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:

So much gabber has kicks with no guts at all at the moment. Guests solution is to buy a ?3000 stereo but good tunes should sound good on any average system. It's just laziness on producers part.

all hardcore has real kick's, you just need a sub box, the distortion is EQ'd for mid range, which in a club is the sub frequency range for a studio monitor or hifi speaker, ontop of that masters of hardcore label have the shittest engineer's, and none of the tracks' have bass, unless you re-engineer them so you can mix them with all the other labels

this will give you plenty of bass on mid range speakers

and make your car explode with some 15" sub box in the trunk

Edited by - Guest on 2020/05/09 12:28:02
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  12:46:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
-

Edited by - Guest on 2020/05/09 12:49:26
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  13:02:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  13:52:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Again, talking bollocks guest. Just admit that the majority just doesn't have any balls anymore

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  15:33:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
if you think your 45hz kicks are banging, you would shit your pants 20hz basslines and 35hz kicks from proper hardcore

uk hardcore kicks, and most music which stick's to 45hz, have zero bass on any system, unless you are sat under some monitor's in some gay nerd studio

this is what real system's are made of, to handle bass and RMS with no clipping on the peak metre

Edited by - Guest on 2020/05/09 15:37:11
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  15:51:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
also install https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/ for all your ASIO soundcard equalizer need's and VST hosting

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  16:08:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
All o hear is blah blah blah guest. It's ok to admit you don't like real hardcore.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2020/05/09 :  16:15:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
learn how to engineer, bass control knobs are a parametric EQ for 20hz -> 60hz

uk hardcore is not real hardcore, it was invented in 1996 while real hardcore carried on and stayed being the hardcore scene for most of the world, and why uk hardcore is called uk/happy hardcore

either way, it will end up like captain no bass without any re-engineering

to something like this

Edited by - Guest on 2020/05/09 16:48:51

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page