Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Buy and sell
 Not tunes but "Testers" (Fragrances)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Sparkz_LuckyStrike

United Kingdom
45 posts
Posted - 2021/08/07 :  23:00:09  Show profile Send a private message
As part of my designer clothing business since leaving hardcore, I've been heavily investing in things.

Recently I have spent an absolute sh*tload on ex Debenhams fragrances... The shi**y dilemma.... They are store aimed testers. Brand new, unused, etc (No I'm not talking about shi**y FM fragrances or bollox like that)

Rock and a hard place for myself. Either I suck it up and add another 100+ fragrances to my collection or I try to flog them off however I can. Well that's where this post comes in.

Interested? This is a fantastic offering to HH members.

Alert moderator
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/08/08 :  05:22:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
From Hardcore to Smellcore

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
possys2

United Kingdom
256 posts
Posted - 2021/08/09 :  12:21:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit possys2's homepage
how much you looking for?

Sparkz_LuckyStrike

United Kingdom
45 posts
Posted - 2021/08/22 :  01:15:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sparkz_LuckyStrike's homepage
Hahaha, wearcore as well these days Sammy.

Put it this way, I'd happily do a brand new, never used bottle of D and G light blue (125ml) for ?30 delivered. You literally wont get it for any less anywhere full stop.

RL ones... Green, Red, Red Rush, Blue (125ml) all ?30 delivered. Most expensive there would be Givenchy Gentleman (I am happy to take it on myself) and the M7 OUD YSL 80ml (Currently ?70+ everywhere). I'd ditch them off for around ?35.

Seriously, you wont find any of them cheaper elsewhere online, RL is typically ?45+. I'm just trying to ditch them off to stop myself being sunk with the whole lot.

To be honest with you lads and lasses, I got so many to try and bin of locally to FB groups. Yet whenever I mention a brand name there, post f**king deleted and banned. So can't do sh*t all.

Armani code as well, Edt 75ml for ?30 delivered. That's cheap as chips (?73 on the perfume shop now).

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page