Page: 
of 29

Author Thread  
toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/12 :  02:54:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
hallucination ...

Crack another one !!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
terry6680
Average Member

United Kingdom
179 posts
Posted - 2002/11/12 :  03:31:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit terry6680's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah but sleep is natural and essential and we are not putting drugs into our bodys to do it, unless ur having problems sleeping or have a sleeping disorder. And cus i persoanlly think canabis is the safest drug available. and did u ever hear of the person who dropped dead from smoking a joint. well i havent but im sure someone will have some sort of story.

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/11/12 :  11:39:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
You might think cannabis is the safest drug and it probly iz but where is the full proof that ecstasy kills, sure u might overdose urself then it will and if there's other stuff mixed with it but hey any medical pills hav the chance 2 kill u if u take too many. I think that Heroin is the only really dangerous drug because it almost definatly will kill you eventually. I also think that if ecstasy was legal it wouldn't do harm to other people and its less harmful than drinkin or smokin.

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/11/12 :  12:22:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
no illicit drug is *safe* ... drugs r bad ..... hmmmmm k

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/13 :  00:09:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ a lot of "legitimate" drugs aren't as safe as they like to tell us, either ... come to think of it, many OTC preparations are a lot more fun than you'd think from reading the label

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/11/13 :  11:24:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^
ROFLMAO

Crack another one !!!

noiz labs

Australia
50 posts
Posted - 2002/11/14 :  15:24:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hihi love that precription panadiene.. :)

i dont think because marawana is safer than say shooting heroin, that kanabis is moraly ok . and heroin not. i think they r both the same in terms of right or rong to take, they both achive a similar state of mind . ( or lak there of ;) its just that u need alot care wen shooting heroin . i think its imoral to take something which u r not prepaierd for . weather that b e... or cannabis or whatever. but on the same note i think tyhat if u r up to it any thing is morlay ok . u should reasurch b4 u use anything new n know your sorces. etc...

oh oh and there is this stuff called dextromethorphan u find it in some OTC coff syrups. :) halusionananagenic.

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/14 :  15:38:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by noiz labs:
oh oh and there is this stuff called dextromethorphan u find it in some OTC coff syrups. :) halusionananagenic.

ROFLMFAO!!! OMFG that's exactly what I was talking about when I made that "OTC preparations" quip.

^^ hey tox there's another Robotripper on the board!

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/11/15 :  04:26:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
ROFLMAO

im speechless, im without speech !!

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

Ultamate

Australia
95 posts

19 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/15 :  20:01:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Its all about how and were you take it. If you no what your doing then your fine

noiz labs

Australia
50 posts
Posted - 2002/11/15 :  20:28:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
how do u do.

:)

oh n unrelated... dose any one know who made that fox in sox song .. that was on acid breaks.com b4... . ? its such a good song.

happyhardcorenme4eva
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 posts
Posted - 2002/11/23 :  03:23:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit happyhardcorenme4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
Are drugs a bad thing? My answer is YES. I held my friends hand while she died 2 months ago off popping 5 E's. Her life was already ****ed up tho and she was only 14 she was paranoid to **** and everyday she only got out of bed for the drugs she looked like death everytime i saw her. She was so addicted that no matter what you told her about the drugs her facial expression didn't change. If thats not anough proof to you that drugs **** you up beyond belief and that yes they are bad i dont know what is.

Hello everybody and how do ya do, we gonna rock shake yo body we are da Scarborough crew
Rock, rock to da bet ya'll, rock, rock to da beat ya'll.

happyhardcorenme4eva
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 posts
Posted - 2002/11/23 :  03:37:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit happyhardcorenme4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
Don't any of you know that smoking cannabis long term actualy causes permanent brain damage - no drugs are safe they all harm your body. They **** you up. E's can kill instantly whether its your first time or your 100th it doesn't matter how safe you think the envionment is drugs KILL full stop. Plus people say that alcahol kills more people a year than drugs do but that is simply because not as many people take drugs as people drink not because drugs are safer than alcahol.

Hello everybody and how do ya do, we gonna rock shake yo body we are da Scarborough crew
Rock, rock to da bet ya'll, rock, rock to da beat ya'll.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2002/11/23 :  05:41:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
"Don't any of you know that smoking cannabis long term actualy causes permanent brain damage"

thats a bull**** research from the 70's...

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/11/23 :  14:26:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
No all that is absolute bollocks m8 the reason drugs r less safe than smoking and drinking in any way is because ppl mix shit with them which kill my friend nearly died from an e but she had taken loads b4 and was fine the only reason this 1 had a bad effect on her woz coz it woz coated in rat poison now if they were as popular as alcohol or tobacco then they would be safe because manufactures wouldn't add shit to them. If you know wot u r doing and r careful I recon u r safe unless of course u get a duff 1. I only go 2 ppl I trust 2 get my stuff I wouldn't try anyone who I didn't no well.

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  ... 25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page