Page: 
of 33

Author Thread  
Glen
Average Member

United Kingdom
180 posts
Glen has donated money to the site Glen has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  15:56:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Glen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Traveling with Mr Baldo really was a pleasure!

OI lol

quote:
They didnt mind us blastin beats, playing drinkin games and basically been noisy as you get.

Yeah, We did kinda push it a bit tho in the end, even the Campsite owner ended up having words with us, was we'll aggressive.

quote:
playing drinkin games

LOL, I'm not playing them again! no way!

quote:
you all coming from blackpool?

As far as I know its just Me and Bone (plus maybe so others, but there not members on here)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  18:46:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
so where you coming from hard2get??? why not rent a mini coach for every one up north how much would something like that be?

*I LOVE YOU*

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  19:15:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
so where you coming from hard2get??? why not rent a mini coach for every one up north how much would something like that be?

Matts from brum mate

coach might be a good idea but i'd wait and see how many definites you have and what different locations in the north you have to travel from. Depends how many people can make it in the end, i wouldnt book a coach unless you get cash of the definites first incase things come up and they cant make it.

Feck no's about prices you lot would have to look into that yourself but might be cheaper than you all getting diff train tickets.

I'll most probs get the train from london depending again on numbers, if it's quiet and theres a space in the bonemobile swing past mine for the night and i'll chip in for petrol etc.

basically i dont think anyone no's how there getting there yet but will make sure nobodys on there own and it doesnt really bother me how i get there.

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/01/23 :  22:41:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
that trip was absolutely classic. i can't wait for this next one, i really can't wait to get out there with you lot again. Gettin blotto on the train down, blaring out the tunes. Talking to random people and pretending to be a long lost relative and tripping out their kids (that was hilarious).

Oh i seriously can't wait for this next one, was a pleasure being in your lots company

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
_BoNe_ has donated money to the site _BoNe_ has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/01/24 :  15:36:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
Oh i seriously can't wait for this next one, was a pleasure being in your lots company

ditto

################################

RaveGirl

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  02:12:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaveGirl's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm deffo up for this.

Bring it on!!!

23.06.06 : Freeformation, London
27.08.06 : Electrik, Southampton
08.12.06 : Totally 'Ardcore, Bristol

Check it : http://www.scorchio.me.uk

K-Hole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,098 posts
K-Hole has donated money to the site K-Hole has attended 52 events
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  05:25:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit K-Hole's homepage  Reply with quote
Update: I have found a few campsites, Baldo has also given me links. I will ring around and see whether they allow groups and hopefully campfires/bbq's.

There is one campsite that is right near a beach and a village, both walkable distance which looks promising.
After sorting it out, within a few days I hope, I will be able to post the exact location and dates. The trip is week long, but of course you can come and go whenever. :)

There has been a lot more interest in this one, I think from the really early notice and all the stories from last year, *humps Jester at this point* so it's looking to be a really good trip again. :)

Breaking goats since '03.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  05:54:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
Had a look on the ush Frappr! map, good to know the organiser lives so close to me!

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
_BoNe_ has donated money to the site _BoNe_ has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  11:13:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage  Reply with quote
8 of my m8s are up for coming along, all raver's. Heres 5 of em:

J

Greg (Mr Raver)

Jack

Dave

Carl

Amongst the other 3 is a tasty bisexual female, always up for a laugh - so come on ladies, get campin!

################################

Edited by - _BoNe_ on 2006/01/26 12:52:03
Glen
Average Member

United Kingdom
180 posts
Glen has donated money to the site Glen has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  12:35:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Glen's homepage  Reply with quote
LOL, how different do your mates look on them pics lol.

Ard2theCore

United Kingdom
447 posts
Ard2theCore has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  12:39:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ard2theCore's homepage  Reply with quote
lol Sounds Good Mc_Bone my son!!
Gna defo be attendin this event, garunteed2 be a good crack from the sounds of things!
Good company, good choonz, good weather should make it a SHIT HOT WEEK!!!
Probly bring a few ov me mates dwn nd all seein im only comin frm Exeter!!
[:P]

HARDCORE- A Way of Life.

http://www.myspace.com/crave2rave

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  14:02:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by K-Hole:
Update: I have found a few campsites, Baldo has also given me links. I will ring around and see whether they allow groups and hopefully campfires/bbq's.

There is one campsite that is right near a beach and a village, both walkable distance which looks promising.
After sorting it out, within a few days I hope, I will be able to post the exact location and dates. The trip is week long, but of course you can come and go whenever. :)

There has been a lot more interest in this one, I think from the really early notice and all the stories from last year, *humps Jester at this point* so it's looking to be a really good trip again. :)

What about viewing the World Cup, this will be a big need if i come!

K-Hole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,098 posts
K-Hole has donated money to the site K-Hole has attended 52 events
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  16:43:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit K-Hole's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore4eva:
quote:

A few I looked at had a TV within the games room. Also there are pubs nearby which might show the games. :)

Breaking goats since '03.

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/01/26 :  21:51:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore4eva:
quote:

A few I looked at had a TV within the games room. Also there are pubs nearby which might show the games. :)

sweet as a nut!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/01/27 :  05:42:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Damn looks like fun for summer...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 33 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  ... 29  30  31  32  33
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page