Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
DJHB
Starting Member

Chad
4 posts
Posted - 2002/07/31 :  05:46:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJHB's homepage  Reply with quote
Exactly!!

MICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Voltage

United Kingdom
94 posts
Posted - 2002/07/31 :  06:10:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Voltage's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJHB:
Silver - Nah I didn't mean in that way;-) You get people jumping down each others throats for fun on there, plenty of posting before thinking, just meant he would get a far rougher ride;-) Then again maybe he has heard of USH and that is why he didn't post on there:-D

MICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically though, the person that slammed Mixmag on USH is a regular to this site and hardly ever posts to USH.

Forward to the New School.

davespice
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
Posted - 2002/08/01 :  15:19:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
This whole thing makes me paranoid!

Edited by - davespice on 2002/08/01 15:25:48
virtigo

United Kingdom
273 posts
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  09:11:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virtigo's homepage  Reply with quote
Apparantly both Mixmag & Ministry Mag are going to be at FutureVibe later this month. But I do agree with a few of you who were going on about Cat Deeley saying 'An old Hardcore tune' and suddenly there is a big interest. If they're going to do that then **** them all. Hardcore is a way of life and a feeling and its getting better and better. If we keep it underground where it is now then we will go furthur than we ever have before.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  09:25:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
d u know????
i was gonna say that!!!
nice 1 m8!!!

quote:
Originally posted by virtigo:
Apparantly both Mixmag & Ministry Mag are going to be at FutureVibe later this month. But I do agree with a few of you who were going on about Cat Deeley saying 'An old Hardcore tune' and suddenly there is a big interest. If they're going to do that then **** them all. Hardcore is a way of life and a feeling and its getting better and better. If we keep it underground where it is now then we will go furthur than we ever have before.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  14:20:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
whats up creams huit down???? oh diddums!!!! At the end of the day they forgot and slagged off hardcore now they need it, they want the scene agen, well were doin fine wivout ya!!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/08/05 :  03:01:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Goes to show how much me love our happy hardcore doesnt it!!!!!!
To each of us true fans, its more than music, its personal, its unique!!
I mean, back in the days, EVERYONE changed the music they listen to...just cos everyone else listened to it. They wanted to "follow the trend". But all the happy hardcore peeps, dj's, fans, have stayed true!!!! The music means something to each and every one of us, and our faith in our music is stronger than any other genre.....and mix mag or whatever, now, are getting to know how strong we really feel about our tunes!!!

I have to say that an unbelievable amount of praise needs to be given out to ALL happy hardcore dj's, producers on here and around the world.....and i cant say that enough!!!!!!!! its ok for us fans, staying listening to the tunes, fair play to us! but think of the dj's and producers? think how hard it was for them to play the tunes that were "dead" and most ppl had gone off??? RESPECT TO ALL DJ'S, ESPECIALLY ON HERE!!!!!! i cant name them all- no time, BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!
The dj's who have stayed true to the scene.....thanks!!!!!!! respect!!!!!!!
I speak for all when i say that!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE TRUE PEOPLE WHO KEPT HAPPY HARDCORE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! AND I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR DOING SO!!!!

sorry if i repeated what was already said but i just had to add a topic here [:P] <-- BOUNCE!!!!!

freedom to all who believe!!

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  08:38:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
duncan wot u gonna write bout then?

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Duncan
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  08:52:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hi,
Thanks to everyone that posted back, even the people that gave me/ Mixmag a roasting. I haven't been able to talk to all of you, but to everyone I have talked to, thanks a lot. I also had a cracking time at Invasion in Guildford, and please look out for our photographer on Saturday if you're going to Slammin' Vinyl.
Now I've just got to write the bugger...
Dunc

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  10:32:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
maybe you could post the article once your done writing it...

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  10:49:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Well that would would make it so that you wouldn't have to buy it, and i don't think thats good idea :P

David25
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  10:58:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Im part of Mixmags' street review team and I will be at Slammin on Sat. I for one will not be basing my opinions on whats cool, or on what mixmag has said about hardcore in the past.

I have never been to a hardcore event so im going with an open mind to get a feel for:

the atmosphere
the music

Then im going to tell Mixmag what it was like, good or bad. I have a feeling its going to be good though ;)

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  11:04:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Excelent :)

Tyrant
Average Member

Canada
239 posts
Posted - 2002/08/06 :  22:30:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tyrant's homepage  Reply with quote
mixmag is what it is! it's a good magazine - i try to pick it up when i can... that said, they jump on the styles which gain popularity and they'll trash those very same styles when they start to lose their novelty. Happened with trance, hard house... will happen again no doubt.

http://www.dj-tyrant.com/Tyrant-Acid%20Overdose.mp3

virtigo

United Kingdom
273 posts
Posted - 2002/08/07 :  03:45:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virtigo's homepage  Reply with quote
David, if you're going to Slammin for the atmosphere and the music, you'll get a blast of pure pleasure an enjoyment! You cant beat the feeling in a hardcore rave and I'm just glad you're gonna find out for yourself at Slammin. Quality line-up.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page