of 15

Author Thread  
pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/09/29 :  05:15:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
hahahaha thanks ninja!!!! i don't know if i should take that as a compliment eh hahaha. what's she like? you could always dump her on me hahaha

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

Alert moderator Go to top of page
strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/09/29 :  05:49:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
she's the nicest person you could ever meet but she can be a little, ummm, *talkative* at times. i sometimes end up near the speakers just so i don't hear her voice

oh and you don't stand a chance btw ... i'm a VERY hard act to follow
*gives himself a pat on the back*
FIGJAM BABY!!!!! [@:P]

although if you wanna be the sacrificial pig for the nite, be my guest. just be warned: she'll talk your ears off given half a chance. no point spending $38 a rave when you can't hear the music :)

ps ... once again i realise i've just written a really nonsensical post. i apologise - i blame fatigue. i promise to edit it properly in the morning when i'm all bushy-eyed and bright-tailed after a good nites sleep

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2002/09/29 :  06:17:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
ahahah, acid + me = loops

not just loops, loops in loops about loops, looping around loops in a loop looped over a loop.....sit me next to her, and she wont be able to get a word in =D

ROB GEE SAYS, ANYONE WHO SAID HARDCORE TECHNO AND GABBERHOUSE IS DEAD, **** YOU!!!!!!

XxXbUnnYgAlXxX

United Kingdom
102 posts
Posted - 2002/09/29 :  06:39:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Its times like this that I really wish i was australian!! I'm so jealous of you guys!!!
XxX

yOu'rE nOt aLoNE...

Oh, Oh, i am sincerely yours the one my heart beats for the one i adore... oh oh i am sincerely yours the love that you give ive never felt befoooooooore!!! Choooooooon!!!!!

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/09/30 :  15:47:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Im wif u speccedninja .... its gunna b 2 gud a nite to have ur ear talked off ... it happens all 2 often ... lets make a stand !!!
LOL

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/09/30 :  17:00:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
toxic my fellow crackajack, welcome to the forums!
and yeah as you can see i've been working finding some poor schmuck a lucky guy to dump my parasite of an ex-girlfriend upon introduce to our lovely and, last time i checked, available friend

Edited by - strychnine on 2002/09/30 17:04:43
manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/09/30 :  17:22:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
Everything seems to be coming together well. If we are going to meet , we should meet outside the venue or up the front right hand corner of the main room. Which is everyone's preference?

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE
Average Member

Australia
162 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  01:18:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I say front right.

I got a problem though. I'm going to schoolies the next day. I might have to leave early so as I can get a train to QLD! That is gona be one fun train trip....

Aim for the moon, even if u miss you'll land among the stars...

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  01:34:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
i figure front-right's gonna be pretty crowded and noisy. u think it's a good idea? i'm down with whateva everyone else decides though.

one thing: i *may* not be able to get out of working that nite (i finish at 9.15) so i may not be at the party till about 10-ish, maybe a bit after

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  01:45:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
ok well seeing as i have no idea where this venue is, it also means i have no idea if there are any IGA supermarkets around?

i may need to whip up some cream on the night ;)

ROB GEE SAYS, ANYONE WHO SAID HARDCORE TECHNO AND GABBERHOUSE IS DEAD, **** YOU!!!!!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  03:46:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ ummm, i think you'll find a supermarket pretty easily in that area, but does it necessarily have to be an IGA? or is this some kind of twisted joke that i don't get?

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  04:41:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
coles and woolworths dont sell cream bulbs, so yeah IGA or anyother kind of independent grocer. and nope not a joke, its vital info needed if you want to lessen the harshness of very sketchy comedowns

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  16:54:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
ahhh i'm surprised i didn't get that one, me being an ex-whippetser myself. i work at an iga but we stopped selling them a while ago :( i don't know if there's one in liverpool though ...

and i'm not one for sketchy comedowns anyway - a bottle of powerade, a pack of smokes and some tissue to blow the ravey-gravy out is all i need in the morning. oh, and a nice, long shower

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  17:16:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
u'd better try and get that nite off work ... doesnt hyper start at 9?

Crack another one !!!

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  17:22:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
powerade and smokes .... ahhhh, thats the s**t, nothing beats it, particularly in the park.

i swear speccedninja, if that kid is blowing that whistle, ill take it, turn it sideways, and stick straight up in candy ass ... enough is enough ... let me comedown peacefully

Crack another one !!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page