Printer friendly
Page: 
of 16

Author Thread  
crazy_raver11687
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2004/01/28 :  10:18:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit crazy_raver11687's homepage  Reply with quote
well i think that most happy hardcore is shit so i dont like it i prefere the stuff wot is on bonkers 9 upwards its ur choice but i sill like just regular bonkers (by the way hixxy iz da best)

BiG Up dA HaRdCoRe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jUsT cLoSe Ur EyEs AnD lEt uR mInD bE fReE rEaCh OuT FoR uR fUtUrE fOr Ur DeStInY !!!!!

Im Da UlTiMaTe RaVeR bAbY !!!!!!!!!!!

Im Da UlTiMaTe RaVeR bAbY !!!!!!!!!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2004/01/28 :  23:04:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Also Wham Bam = muck

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson

HydroKlorik
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
Posted - 2004/01/29 :  05:34:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The worst F**kin happy hard songs ever, are any of em done by Ultra f**ckin Sonic. I can't stand their commercial s**t.
They have yet to use a decent kick drum, an am I the only one who finds that dumbass 'MC' annoying? he also 'MC's for Dyewitness, I can't stand him!

mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2004/01/29 :  20:08:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
The worst F**kin happy hard songs ever, are any of em done by Ultra f**ckin Sonic. I can't stand their commercial s**t.
They have yet to use a decent kick drum, an am I the only one who finds that dumbass 'MC' annoying? he also 'MC's for Dyewitness, I can't stand him!

Ultra Sonic used to be deadly i luv em.
Mallorca Lee never mc'ed for dyewitness as far as i no,it was mc cyclone.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson

Chidda
Average Member

United Kingdom
162 posts
Posted - 2004/02/07 :  00:11:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Wot the hell is wif ever1?!?!?! Y is ever1 dishin charlie & theo and scooter and sum other classics. No wonder y ppl are leaving the hardcore seen, because ever1 slags them off when they produce an "ok" song. The hardcore scene isnt dying, if not its getting bigger...i luv the new bonkers album, but is it just me or does scott browns mix get really hard after track 12 or so.Technonut "Move your ass" is a quality song, ive gone off scooter abit since they went commercial, but if you think about it alot of HP's lyrics make sense and are true, with a meaning of friendship etc..(not in a gay way, coz im not gay - tho i am not a homophobic) "its nice to b important but its more important to b nice", dont u think thats tru? Ultimate sex track is a wicked song, well funny..and y are ppl criticising that? i think it was only made as a joke... i mean come on "check the penis...grab the penis..etc.."
As were on the subject i think that genie in the bottle remix was a bag of wank, and also so was heart of gold. Its probably tho due to the fact that commerial trance producers (flip n fill etc..) just rip them off and make it really shit that it makes me cringe when i hear the happy hardcore version. I cant stand flip n fill and that cow who did heart of gold .. wots her name?

"Shatter the glass and 2nd half on yer funky ass...funky ass...funky ass, funky, funky..ass,ass"

KinokoBoy

United States
465 posts
KinokoBoy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/02/07 :  01:17:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit KinokoBoy's homepage  Reply with quote
ANything cheezy sux!!!!!

Bring Hardcore to Upstate New York!!!!

Psilo707

United States
23 posts
Psilo707 has attended 6 events
Posted - 2004/02/07 :  02:12:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Psilo707's homepage  Reply with quote
I'd have to say Raver's Anthem is the worst.

Horns crew dont stop.... whistle posse pump it up!!
Horns crew dont stop.... whistle posse pump it up!!

hahaahha!! that shit sucks!

BUT... im disappointed to see a couple people saying CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT is the worst song. Oh my god, thats one of my favorite hhc songs! The worst!? Damn.... thats insane... hehe

djyogi

Australia
487 posts
Posted - 2004/02/07 :  08:50:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyogi's homepage  Reply with quote
Ordinary world by UFO
what was the guy thinking.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2004/02/07 :  09:50:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Ultrasonic and dye witness are 2 of the best hardcore acts ever. "Check 1 rez crew, is there anybody out there". Mallorca lee and MC cyclone stormin MC's.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2004/02/08 :  12:51:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
As usual, it's all down to personal preferences and opinions.

I prefer to talk about what i DO like rather than what i don't.

I've yet to find a Happy Hardcore song that EVERYBODY hates and i doubt there will ever be one!

DJ-JA

United Kingdom
50 posts
Posted - 2004/02/09 :  14:53:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i got this song off the interent somewhere its so cheesy Its a hardcore versin of the chicken dance...you know " with a little bit of this, and a little bit of that.etc" pure crap

DJDarkside
Average Member

United Kingdom
225 posts

269 hardcore releases
DJDarkside has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/02/09 :  15:10:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hixxy's together with a smile it sounds like a childs lullaby or a christmas pop hit or something far worse than ufo ordinary world at least it's that had a decent sound.

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Go Widda Flow & Don't Stop, But Always Remember To Let The Beats Drop!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,551 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2004/02/10 :  02:22:28  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
The worst happy hardcore tune is that one vinylgroover did with the saxaphone, what was it called I forget...

NuFoundation

Ireland
495 posts

18 hardcore releases
NuFoundation is verified hardcore artist NuFoundation has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/02/10 :  18:46:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit NuFoundation's homepage  Reply with quote
Silver - I think you mean A Way of Life, right?
To whoever it was that said U-S were shit, and that the bassdrums were shit, I think the distorted tr808 bassdrums were part of their charm, worked well of the pulsing 303 riffs.

Hardcore Til I Die.

pishposh
Average Member

Ireland
223 posts
pishposh has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/02/10 :  21:48:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
we were discussing this on a separate topic but i think ye'll agree that remix of Hey Jude rightly deserves a place amongst the worst bunch of hc tracks

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 16 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  13  14  15  16
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page