The WORST happy hardcore song.
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 16

Author Thread  
NagamaK

United States
24 posts
Posted - 2001/10/09 :  16:37:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I meant 12 midnight...I think.

Watever...it sucked so much i forgot...seeeeeeeee

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/10/10 :  03:52:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by huggablez420:

quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

Where is your signature from?

"Open your eyes, see all the love in me..."

[size="4"]P.L.U.R![/size="4"]

I made it up. Its part of one of my MC lyrics

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/10/10 :  07:53:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
[quote]Originally posted by Brian K:

2 tracks that i particuallarly hate are 1) Raver's Anthem & 2) Slipmatt's - Take care of you.....yuck =/ the original reach out isn't that bad, and besides w/o the original to have been made we wouldn't have such kick ass remixes

i am also very dispoint of slipmats track with frisky
a man so long in the scene produced a crappy song in.

very bad produced.

Edited by - DJ Pathfinder on 10 Oct 2001 07:55:14

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/10/13 :  01:44:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok. F*U*C*K these mp3 goons who make shit like the genie in a bottle rip and confuse/annoy everyone.

Skippin trax has this one out which is pure shyt. i cant remember what its called

Snow in summer by Cru-l-t is pretty damn bad.

Dream & Ell - Whats going on. F***!! awfull!

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2001/10/13 :  06:44:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
some of teh dutch gabba shit is pretty bad i like it all really but it seems so shitly produced just with teh same beat all the time n one smapekl runnign thru my sis cusd ov made it

Ant B

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/10/13 :  06:53:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:

some of teh dutch gabba shit is pretty bad i like it all really but it seems so shitly produced just with teh same beat all the time n one smapekl runnign thru my sis cusd ov made it

Ant B

in the happy hardcore they also usses the same beat.
but in gabba the bass got many effects in it

You can't see me,because i am the future.

Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/10/14 :  21:05:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage  Reply with quote
At first I didnt' think I would really have a good reply to this topic because happy hardcore for me usually only goes as low as mediocre, but now I definitely have a song I hate. Dreadland, all mixes. Every time I hear it I go yeah discoland! and then the chorus repeats the first two lines and I just get angry and skip ahead. Actually there are some cheesy rips that I can't stand, like kaos with oceans apart & eternal flame, and vinylgroover - my guardian angel (the let it be rip). I'm surprised so many people hate raver's anthem, like the new johnny remix it's kinda bland listening at home but it gets the crowd pumpin at raves! And heart of gold being crap? IMO it doesn't hold a candle to say fields of dreams but I wouldn't call it crap, maybe you've just heard it a couple few too many times. Peace
-Lixx

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  00:40:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
If you have the thunderdome 96' happy hardcore mix, you'll know of the Remix fo shaggy - Mr Boombastic. Its Spasticatingly Bad, nice little synth hook but its soooo *****! awful!

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  00:42:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
ORIGINAL QUOTE BY MIDWAY_RAVER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some of teh dutch gabba ***************** is pretty bad i like it all really but it seems so shitly produced just with teh same beat all the time n one smapekl runnign thru my sis cusd ov made it

Ant B

Thats some funny arse spelling you've got there, i can't even understand the last bit of your sentance! hahahaaa

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Elation
Average Member

Canada
232 posts
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  02:19:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elation's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
DJ Pathfinder said: 2 tracks that i particuallarly hate are 1) Raver's Anthem & 2) Slipmatt's - Take care of you.....yuck

how can you say that 'take car of you' is yuck? its got one of the most vocaly interesting and catchy singing ive heard in a while. come on, i mean Becks voice is amazing. im listening to it right now actually. i agree with you about the other tracks, but 'take care of you' is a kiker.

as for my worst tune of all time...HEY BOY - SY & UNKNOWN
it f**kin sucks my azz. puke.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)

jer-h
Starting Member

United States
14 posts
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  06:29:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Hey Jude yet. That has to be my least favorite track.

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  07:22:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
haha - raver's choice 6 - yeah that is a pretty low point for hardcore. you gotta laught at how tacky and cack it is.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  12:33:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i don't care for take care of you because it sounds like the vocal and the track itself don't even go together, the track sounds like it was made, then the vocal was just stuck in wherever, it doesn't seem to flow that well, to me atleast

"If Yoda so smart in Force is, why words in right order he put not?"

Elation
Average Member

Canada
232 posts
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  20:27:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elation's homepage  Reply with quote
you probably think it sounds wired, cause the vocals are recorded live. sometimes they can be like that, but 'take care of you' is a nice track.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)

Mr LoSTiT
Average Member

United States
212 posts
Mr LoSTiT has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/10/15 :  23:07:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr LoSTiT's homepage  Reply with quote
i think the worst tune was the ultimate sex track that song was like ..........................WHAT THE HELL the lyrics were weird many people probably disagree but thats what I think

i know im alive but why??? my face has been forever sealed behind the mask

Being happy is like .............being happy its a good feeling that everyone loves but i can never have that feeling ......my mask blocks all happyness :(

A crazy homeless guy predicted my rebirth. Sometimes I wonder if he was really crazy, or if he truly was a prophet. But, then I saw the crack fall out of his pocket :/

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 16 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 12  13  14  15  16
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page