Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2019/10/08 :  21:04:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I don't think you're being negative. I just think we've been given what there is and if other versions appear later I'll be happy to buy them.

Euphony's tune is ridiculously short and barely mixable but I'll bet it was included as it is to make a deadline.

Very correct! I play that version anyway, but that?s all there is for the time being! I Appreciate the backup though, it?s hard to finish up or giveaway every single track in full when you have just battled through them in some cases, the days or hours before the mix was done

Like you said, ?15 for 40 odd tracks is pretty good haha

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/10/09 :  10:47:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine has been shipped.
Hoping they can get the other orders shipped soon as well.

Gazcore
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2019/10/09 :  20:37:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazcore's homepage  Reply with quote
Just wondering about quality between cd and downloads, any difference?

I usually just use the cd and don't bother with the downloads as I'm limited on data but I noticed with the HU4 cd it seemed to be a bit lower in volume and clarity than normal.

If the files were single tracks I could test but they are not.

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/10/09 :  22:16:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
Mine has been shipped.

How do you know it shipped? Is it on the site somewhere or did you get an email?

I got in touch via FB and they are going to put my HH4 in with my HH5 fingers crossed!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/10/09 :  22:34:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:
Mine has been shipped.

How do you know it shipped? Is it on the site somewhere or did you get an email?

I got in touch via FB and they are going to put my HH4 in with my HH5 fingers crossed!

If you look on your order history it tells you the status of each order.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/10/10 :  04:32:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gazcore:
Just wondering about quality between cd and downloads, any difference?

I usually just use the cd and don't bother with the downloads as I'm limited on data but I noticed with the HU4 cd it seemed to be a bit lower in volume and clarity than normal.

If the files were single tracks I could test but they are not.

the downloads are unmixed and are wave format. the CD's only contain the dj mixes.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/10/10 :  09:04:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:
Mine has been shipped.

If you look on your order history it tells you the status of each order.

Perfect, I was just looking at the overview on the main Account page, drilled in and can see mine has been posted too!! Hope it's waiting for me when I get in :D

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/10/10 :  15:10:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine arrived today

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2019/10/10 :  20:42:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine arrived today also. The packaging is a lot smaller compared to the previous 4 volumes which i can only asume its a mix of either the fact that the cd holders were always coming off or it was more cost effective.

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/10/11 :  15:23:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
Mine arrived today also. The packaging is a lot smaller compared to the previous 4 volumes which i can only asume its a mix of either the fact that the cd holders were always coming off or it was more cost effective.

Maybe it is because they are using somebody else to manufacture them who doesn't do that style of sleeve.

I got HH4 along with mine and the disc 2 hung on for all of 1 second before the spindle just dropped off! I'm pretty glad for the new packaging!

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2019/10/15 :  17:17:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Al Storm's mix does looks good. One track would like to hear is UFO remix of Here Beside Me. My favourite mix of that song to date is the Midas remix which is superb.

I would prefer to hear new original tracks than remixes of classic hardcore tracks but don't mind a couple of new remixes. One classic track I'd like to hear a new remix of is...Midas - Heart Is Jumping.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/10/16 :  06:34:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
Midas - Heart is jumping, was a DNA remix anyway.

Original is the Sly T & Ollie track you posted elsehwhere.

Modern remix of the Sly T version would be very cool if done well.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/10/20 :  19:50:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I'm not even going to contemplate buying or listening to it until I receive my HH4 which has been held up with the anthology disc problems they have had and also, some sort of confirmation the physical product exists and has been received by people.

Hoping they still have stock when the time comes!

I know they said in one of their recent emails that their pre-order troubles are over but been burnt way too many times now :-(

Same here man! still haven't received my hh4 plus a few other cds, so i'll wait till I receive them before I get this, don't get paid till just over a week anyway, so hopefully receive my other stuff in the next week or 2, then i'll get this plus the new al storm album before christmas

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/10/21 :  03:10:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm missing over $400 of order worth.

The ravekick order or whatever says failed, but I got the digitals from the rest of the order and Paypal took the cash. Been waiting months for some of the other physicals.

Edited by - Coolgamer on 2019/10/21 03:11:25
lainnix

United States
58 posts
Posted - 2019/10/27 :  21:40:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lainnix's homepage  Reply with quote
Euphony's "Welcome to the Rave" on CD2 is absolutely amazing, but it's so short. Even the unmixed version is just about 10 seconds longer than the mixed one. What's up with that? It feels unfinished. It could easily be twice as long.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page