Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 HU problems?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/10/02 :  13:04:24  Show profile Send a private message
I know that HU is already busy trying to boot up some stuff, deliver amazing projects to the public. But anyone does have ship or parcel problems or even answered their PMs?. Already I ordered some stuff back in January and April should be supposed to be landed in few months ago (sadly, one of the pack were returned to UK due "parcel problems", I don't know what happen to the April package :( ).

BTW, I tried to contact to Chwhynny at Facebook or CDJay (here in this forum) and even Emma directly at HU Fanpage to throw it again or with some tracking source, but no one replies.

PS: No need to rush or get hurry on it, but please, I hope they (or someone that does take care about HU) solve the unexpected situation :(.
PS.2: For the main public that does have some problems to get direct answer, feel free to use this thread if you have some problems with HU.

Peace.

Alert moderator
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/10/02 :  13:36:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
I wouldn?t waste your energy on trying to get a response from them these days. They see our complaints and still have the same issues. Scarred digital, Stamina Records, Future state music, Rebuild Music & Music Monday?s have all managed to get me the CD?s I have ordered in good time. Yet Hardcore Underground a company that mostly deals in CD?s has never got a single CD out on time since 2013.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/10/02 :  14:19:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I wouldn?t waste your energy on trying to get a response from them these days. They see our complaints and still have the same issues. Scarred digital, Stamina Records, Future state music, Rebuild Music & Music Monday?s have all managed to get me the CD?s I have ordered in good time. Yet Hardcore Underground a company that mostly deals in CD?s has never got a single CD out on time since 2013.

Actually, I had a kind of order and test to receive stuff directly on Scarred Digital, Stamina Records and even the same Hardcore Underground (that I ordered and received the TSIHU album) without using a third party contact.

Sadly here in Chile does have a terrible detail that only works using tracking code, is most faster than the regular postage (definitely tooks between a months or 3 to receive it, just ask to Ken Masters or A.B about that xD).

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2019/10/02 :  19:46:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Put a claim in with paypal, it's the only way.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/10/02 :  20:25:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
Ha. I did that once when I was trying to cancel an accidental order and they used a tracking number from a different order to try and say I had received it so I couldn?t cancel it. Had to get someone to go through the recycling to find the box with the order number on and take a screenshot of the order page to show them what I?ve actually ordered. PayPal eventually found in my favour but not after 2 hours worth of phone calls. All that after I returned 3 CD?s they sent me by mistake at my own cost.

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/10/03 :  02:51:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage
I'm waiting on over $300 of goods.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/10/03 :  03:06:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
I'm waiting on my All Star Sessions CD. I ordered it back in June. CDJay never replied to me on here, but Emma did reply to me on FB saying they'd have an update later in the day...That was back on September 16th, and I've still yet to get an update from them.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/10/03 :  04:38:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
They did send an email about some CDs being delayed (unsure if it was All Stars, but a bunch of Al Storm CD's were delayed). Wouldn't be surprised its all about audio quality and not pressing problems, because people have noticed how ****ed up HU has become on that front. Some of the tracks on 24/7 bundle shouldn't have been sold off as WAV (no matter how much polish you put on a mp3, the quality and digital artifacts will still be present and horrible).

And what's up with CDJay? Has he finally become burned up, or has he done like Thumpa's pal Ajaax and run away with the money?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2019/10/03 04:40:58
Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/10/03 :  16:06:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage
Don't worry too much I am very sure they will deliver.

I have followed HU from the very first album. I own nearly every cd in the shop. They always come good but in their own time!

I cant imagine the complexities of what they organize, probably all done along side regular jobs etc. If I win the euro millions I will invest heavily.

Yes I had to bang on about my TNC stuff a little but it seems I was lucky getting mine.

I have never been disappointed with the music and in the end that is what is special to me.

Pre-orders stopping is a great change. When people mention Stamina etc I think pre-orders are taken right near the end of the projects when I expect cds are at manufacture. I presume some HU pre-orders were at a much earlier stage thus a few hiccups easily making deadlines missed.

CDjay as hectic and stressful as it may be you have probably brought musical hardcore joy to more people than most. You are one of the music's last hopes..

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/10/03 :  17:23:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
I'm with Max on this one.

Yes, LOADS of stuff has been late but the only thing I haven't yet received is BTR - and I really only backed that to be a part of it, not particularly for the content.

So what if I'm waiting for some CD's that I probably won't ever play, hasn't stopped me listening to the digitals.

Quality control on some of the anthologies could have been better, but mistakes happen.

We'll have a lot more to complain about when they're gone!

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/10/04 :  00:39:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
LOL, I had a kind of fear feeling about this thread, at least there are people that does have problem here.

@Mad Max: I have personal and several reasons to love HU and support (trying to support) every project. I have supported since 2012 with the 2nd Fracus & Darwin album, but I listened in a wrong way (... grabbing illegally) the HU4 compilation back in 2009, was a way to scape to the reality (depression is hard tho, even drop by myself to... ya know, if you get it ;) ).

After all, I don't feel frustrated even these details, but I feel somewhat upset or awkward since I started to ask about the package status or receive any solution during these months (or since April 2019).

BTW, outside of the HU situation, I remember spoke with Sc@r, Ken Masters and A.B for the same problem, but curiously both packages were arrive safe without a problem (also, Stamina throw me another copy with tracking code, considering as a quick alternative to wait 3 terrible months LOL). In comparison with them, were pretty clear and got the deal very faster than expected.

@djDMS: Actually, I'm currently waiting for the recent stuff like DJ Tools 6, F&D 5th album and maybe the One Rave and the Daniel Seven album (I don't remember very well about these one, I throwed independently at PayPal and not in the HU Store), these stuff are from the January Package, actually it were returned to UK, and also I picked the HH4 as a third party option to solve the returnment, but nothing has happened yet.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/10/04 :  04:43:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

Sure, but cdjay's radio silence is worrying.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/10/04 :  13:21:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

Sure, but cdjay's radio silence is worrying.

Agreed

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page