Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/06/05 :  07:22:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Well, at least compared to the DJ Ham or Vibes & Hatrixx model, Kevin Energy will paying taxes like a regular guy instead of trying to hide it

Why not shut up for once? You don't know what you're talking about at the best of times, so unless you know this to be absolute true, then don't cast aspersions.

I'll shut up when you stop randomly post in various threads to increase your own post count.

And I'm also surprised that you haven't said that I've ID tracks incorrectly lately? Is it because you know how false you where, you ****ing dickhead.

You're spreading misinformation about Hattrixx. I speak to the guy on a daily basis. What you have said is not true, so have a day off being an absolute spastic for once. I couldn't care less what you ID or what you don't ID. Let's not forget that you couldn't differentiate between 1993 Breakbeat Hardcore and Jungle, so what you know isn't worth a wank anyway.

I missed this, if you speak to Hatrixx often, tell him to do more tutorial videos on youtube, they are really decent and I've enjoyed them and his style of teaching.

Already have a few times. There will be more stuff to come from Owen. I've requested a Padshop tutorial. That plug in is amazing!

I've owned padshop since it's first days and I rarely use it. lol I'd like some tutorials on it too.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,362 posts
Posted - 2020/06/05 :  18:23:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage  Reply with quote
Padshop 2 is out now. It's a great plug in. So much you can do with it. I've made some nice pads in it.

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/08/05 :  19:53:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Well any news on these cds being released to non pledgers and when they'll be coming out?

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2020/08/05 :  20:00:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
This was the latest update, pledgers don't have their CDs yet (well I don't anyway) so assuming the rest will go uip shortly after

quote:
Hey Pledgers,
I hope summer is continuing as good as can be. Just sending an update as due to COVID, getting the materials back to send out to you all is taking longer than expected. I'm due to get the T-Shirts this week as well as the car stickers (a gift for all physical orders) and the CD's next week so the wait will almost be over. On the NEC back catalog mastering, I'd say I'm 70% through. It's taken way longer than anticipated, but it's been a great experience, and it's also a one time job to benefit everybody.
I'm a little quiet in the FB group currently as I'm back to normal hours in my studio so I'm coming in at 7am daily and staying an hour at the end of a day to chip away at the mastering. By the time I get home and tuck the kiddos into bed, that's me done atm!
I'll be in touch very soon.
Peace n jam
Kevin

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2020/08/05 :  20:34:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
This was the latest update, pledgers don't have their CDs yet (well I don't anyway) so assuming the rest will go uip shortly after

quote:
Hey Pledgers,
I hope summer is continuing as good as can be. Just sending an update as due to COVID, getting the materials back to send out to you all is taking longer than expected. I'm due to get the T-Shirts this week as well as the car stickers (a gift for all physical orders) and the CD's next week so the wait will almost be over. On the NEC back catalog mastering, I'd say I'm 70% through. It's taken way longer than anticipated, but it's been a great experience, and it's also a one time job to benefit everybody.
I'm a little quiet in the FB group currently as I'm back to normal hours in my studio so I'm coming in at 7am daily and staying an hour at the end of a day to chip away at the mastering. By the time I get home and tuck the kiddos into bed, that's me done atm!
I'll be in touch very soon.
Peace n jam
Kevin

Ok lad cheers! Do you know by any chance how or where you buy the cds when he releases them for general sale, and if t-shirts will be available?

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/08/06 :  03:22:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
I wonder how much of these will have that new psytrance style freeform.

If it was alot, i'd def back this

What are the best examples of this?

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/08/06 :  03:36:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't know about general sales, but he's shipping the CDs out to backers the weekend of the 15th.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2020/08/06 :  20:27:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:

https://soundcloud.com/kevinenergy/kevin-energy-jasmine-knight-5

https://www.beatport.com/track/more-symmetry-original-mix/13725617

https://soundcloud.com/dj-cyrax/ian-van-dahl-vs-transcend-cyrax-castles-in-the-psy-free-download

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/10/12 :  20:17:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Hadn't heard about the album until seeing on Hardcore Underground store.

Watched a few of Kevin Energy's youtube video featuring a couple of the tracks on album including Electrify & Invincible - both sounding big.

What's anyones thoughts on the drum n bass style freeform?

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/10/12 :  20:27:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
It's great to see these tracks containing the vocals - I've felt in the past more vocals could have been used in freeform tracks. Good to see Kevin Energy making a return with this album and that the Nu Energy Collective labels have been remastered.

Don't think that is all the labels that were part of Nu Energy Collective on the hardcore underground store - there were more including xy2 & Bonkerz.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/10/14 :  05:19:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:

https://soundcloud.com/kevinenergy/kevin-energy-jasmine-knight-5

https://www.beatport.com/track/more-symmetry-original-mix/13725617

https://soundcloud.com/dj-cyrax/ian-van-dahl-vs-transcend-cyrax-castles-in-the-psy-free-download

Cheers.

lone_raver

United Kingdom
54 posts
Posted - 2020/10/14 :  06:23:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
It's great to see these tracks containing the vocals - I've felt in the past more vocals could have been used in freeform tracks. Good to see Kevin Energy making a return with this album and that the Nu Energy Collective labels have been remastered.

Don't think that is all the labels that were part of Nu Energy Collective on the hardcore underground store - there were more including xy2 & Bonkerz.

It?s a great album and glad I backed it and got the full usb for half the price it?s advertising for now. I?m sure the bonkerz label belonged to Sharkey and I?ve already got the xy2 label through hardcore underground in one of the completionist bundles ( jal maybe?).

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2020/10/15 :  17:16:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lone_raver:
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:

It?s a great album and glad I backed it and got the full usb for half the price it?s advertising for now. I?m sure the bonkerz label belonged to Sharkey and I?ve already got the xy2 label through hardcore underground in one of the completionist bundles ( jal maybe?).

The Collective stuff were labels own by others such as Switched On, Future Dance, Camel etc etc

The USB stuff contains the labels Kev owned. Which is alone an insane collection.

As much as I would have loved the Future Dance back cat remastered.......

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2021/01/17 :  19:20:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Got the cd and the t-shirt! So glad I didn't miss out on this And someone mentioned about the dnb mix, never listened to it and I never will! hate what I've heard of dnb lol disc 1 only for me!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page