Future Dance 7
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  11:17:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yeah, that's fine 10.00 at station. rizla dizla - 1 better than me m8, hehe, all me mates have just gone off to uni, and the few that haven't are either skint or usually go ravin purely for the drum & bass. well it aint stoppin me - future f*ckin dance, m8, - it will b the bollocks. jenny: u best remember tickets - hehe, i won't be happy if i get to kings cross wiv no tickets. chat soon m8. see ya all there, by the way i'll be wearin me keith flint t shirt under workman coat - fright night, eh? pretty scary pilled-up lookin bloke - hehe.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  11:32:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah i was going to drees up as a pilled up hardcore raver aswell, but i'll have to find another costume now

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  12:41:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Happyraveruk: 10.00 @ Kings Cross should be fine, i just have to okay it with everyone else and ill let ya know

Me, forget the tickets, me thinks not!!! They'll be tucked away sumwhere nice and safe till we get there!!!

Matty K

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2001/09/25 :  13:11:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeah, Illuzion, I say Im from Reading, but I actually live just south of the M4 (pretty much Reading!).

Im really looking forward to FD7 - but, with regards to you MC RD, we had exactly the same problem @ FD6 @ Bagleys, but we didnt turn up till about 11ish, and the cue was fkucing massive, luckily thou my brother had got there an hour b4 us and he let us in just as the cue got to the bottle neck with the railings - but we still had to wait an hour..... In the rain. I hear alot of security geezers got a b0ll0(k1ng after numerous complaints to FD after FD6 - so hopefully that big head security twat wont be sticking his finger up my arse!!!!!

Anyway I'll be wearing my self-made-t-shirt with (hopefully as I havent made it yet) MATTY K on the back. So come and say "hi" at-least. I'll be wandering around alot so keep an eye out!

Laterz

The Rhythm Station will always be my home

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/19 :  06:04:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Well its the day 2day. Oh yes cant wait for it. Techno/oldskool/hardhouse and best of dance music happy hardcore.

Working til 5:30pm and its 11.00am now. I know that the days gonna go so slow until finishing time .

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/10/19 :  13:46:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

Well its the day 2day. Oh yes cant wait for it. Techno/oldskool/hardhouse and best of dance music happy hardcore.

Working til 5:30pm and its 11.00am now. I know that the days gonna go so slow until finishing time .

what for job doe you have?

You can't see me,because i am the future.

djbungle
Average Member

United Kingdom
161 posts
Posted - 2001/10/19 :  14:09:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbungle's homepage  Reply with quote
when is it.

now then!!! have a look

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/20 :  11:09:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Last night m8. It opend at 10 but really the que didn't start to move until 20 past 10.

I'll do a review on the night soon. Just gotta get my head straight right now.

My legs, teeth, and the roof of my mouth are suffering the most from this wikkid rave.

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/10/20 :  13:33:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
know wot ya mean rizla, my jaws caning, haven't had sleep yet. were u there when that bloke woz gettin me into the ambulance? i don't remember much, but it woz f*cked. also got sweat rash everywhere, and my body'z canin. fuk. yeh, can't wait til slammin. but now my mum knows that i pilled, she's screwin, and she's tryin to blackmail me - slammin or drivin test - mmmmm....shaaaaat it. see ya soon m8. oh yeah - got aphrodite - stalker through the post today - been canin in. wot a tune!!! l8rz.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/20 :  17:40:18  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah must remember to pick that record up. I had no problem sleeping. Belly is a bit churned.

djbungle
Average Member

United Kingdom
161 posts
Posted - 2001/10/21 :  03:31:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbungle's homepage  Reply with quote
ravers im still awake
pills galore

now then!!! have a look

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/21 :  08:44:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
What crazy dreams I had the other night. Proppa epic wierd dreams.

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/10/21 :  13:32:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i haven't had any sleep since wakin up at 6.30 friday mornin m8. still ****ed. hehe. i tried to close my eyes a few times and i saw all the ravers dancin away, and loadza girlz comin up to me - btw, duz any1 else get well up 4 it on pills, cos i just feel like i have to fcuk every girl in the arena by the time the night's over. hehe. anyway - yeah i also saw some of the twisted stuff they had on the screens in the hardcore room. couldn't sleep. and if u can tune into eruption 104, or even if not, get on it through internet - slipmatt is playing an old skool set tonight between 10 and 12 on uplift & cris e manic's show. he'll also be chattin, so do not miss it!!!, get yer tapes ready. l8rz. any1 that hasn't had sleep - fuickin good luck.

djbungle
Average Member

United Kingdom
161 posts
Posted - 2001/10/21 :  18:36:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbungle's homepage  Reply with quote
You lucky people! I could'nt go working,so did you love it then oh well i still had some DIDDLYS(xtc) my head is fiucked up and my gums are sore "wonder why"
but im going to im going to hardcore heaven @ bolwers next month can't wait
is there anyone else going let me know
and we can meet up.

now then!!! have a look

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  04:16:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
I thought the Bowlers had closed down. Whats the date for the event and is it a tour night or an actual hardcore heaven ??

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page