Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2021/07/20 :  07:10:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
To my point of view, it's pretty much the same discussion over here in Germany! It's all about liberating people, who at least, got vaccinated for the very first time - no matter what the negative consequences might turn out to develope. Pictures from yesterday's unreasonableness from clubs at the U. K. are intensely shocking me (people ripping their masks apart) and party like is there is no tomorrow!
I am working for an airfreight forwarding ageny and we have been ordered to import and export vaccines, masks and other medical products for the past 1 1/2 years. There was absolutely no way to work at home or to avoid getting in touch with people from other companies or even strangers.
My brother-in-law is working as a paramedic near Berlin and his colleagues and he had to daily collect infected patients, without having been supplied with proper hygienic materials (masks, hand gloves, etc.) by his employer - the job simply had to be done!
Considering the fact that both of us took part of keeping the system running, we were obviously considered to be, as being exchangeable - no matter how much the gap between numbers of job resigners and entry-level workers has increased! Meanwhile, politicans (local up to federal ones) have gotten vaccinated, although their priority class was never mentioned at all on the officially published priority classification lists.
Back at the beginning of May, my colleagues and I finally received a short notice that we are allowed to apply for a date of receive vaccination - unfortunately I was tested positive on Covid19 shortly afterwards, so I am not allowed to apply for my first vaccination before end of November. Now my government is starting to reduce my personal rights of freedom, simply because of the reason that I haven't been vaccinated yet, although I was willing to do it. It is considered, that it must have been my own fault...!
Thanks for nothing German administration!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Warnman on 2021/07/20 07:13:39
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2021/07/20 :  16:14:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
Still waiting for the Sputnik V .

Western pharmaceutical giants can kiss my ass.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2021/07/21 :  04:03:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
Still waiting for the Sputnik V .

I don't doubt that Sputnik V is a well developed and highly efficient vaccine, but I'd have a morally personal conflict to get vaccinated by this product. It's well known that Russia regularly abuses prisoners without their knowledges and agreements to test any kind of newely medical developements.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2021/07/21 04:05:00
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,683 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2021/07/23 :  18:51:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
In June in the UK, COVID19 was the 26th most common cause of death, making up less than 1% of deaths overall.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2021/07/23 :  21:22:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
In June in the UK, COVID19 was the 26th most common cause of death, making up less than 1% of deaths overall.

and is that actual cause of death...or just a death who happened to have covid in their system?

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,683 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2021/07/24 :  04:54:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:

and is that actual cause of death...or just a death who happened to have covid in their system?

They record covid deaths as anyone who died within 28 days of a positive covid test.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,082 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/07/24 :  06:24:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
So even if they die due to a car accident, it'll count as a covid kill?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/07/24 :  08:03:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

Yep, that's how they inflated the numbers because after all the scaremongering, it wasn't as bad as they said. They built multiple field hospitals to take the additional people suffering from Covid, and they were all dismantled last August.

Now they are trying their best to put the fear back, with variants evading the vaccines, but its simply not true.

Unfortunately people are past caring if they are under a certain age and reasonably fit. They are going to live their lives and not care about covid. That's all very well and good for them, but there are those of a similar age with underlying conditions that cannot, and will catch it. They need vaccinating.

This virus is going no where, we need to live with it, but we also need to get all people who have existing issues vaccinated, then we can fully unlock with confidence.

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2021/08/04 :  21:48:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

Yep, that's how they inflated the numbers because after all the scaremongering, it wasn't as bad as they said. They built multiple field hospitals to take the additional people suffering from Covid, and they were all dismantled last August.

Now they are trying their best to put the fear back, with variants evading the vaccines, but its simply not true.

Unfortunately people are past caring if they are under a certain age and reasonably fit. They are going to live their lives and not care about covid. That's all very well and good for them, but there are those of a similar age with underlying conditions that cannot, and will catch it. They need vaccinating.

This virus is going no where, we need to live with it, but we also need to get all people who have existing issues vaccinated, then we can fully unlock with confidence.

When do you think they will start reporting on the corporate news that it is bio warfare?

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/08/05 :  15:08:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
Never

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2021/09/12 :  09:34:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
Called it. ;)

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/09/14 :  05:54:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
I hope they stay scrapped but there is a backlash against dropping the ideas.

The way this shit government wave in the wind I wouldn't be surprised next week if they are back on the table again.

On a side note. I am seeing daily how bad the conservative government are handling everything now. They really are shite.

Makes me wonder if Labour had been in control , how much worse things would have been.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2021/09/15 :  11:11:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

The way this shit government wave in the wind I wouldn't be surprised next week if they are back on the table again.

On a side note. I am seeing daily how bad the conservative government are handling everything now. They really are shite.

Makes me wonder if Labour had been in control , how much worse things would have been.

Absolutely! Though I kind of feel it would be equally bad, but just in a different way haha. Neither parties have any respect for liberty.

possys2

United Kingdom
256 posts
Posted - 2021/09/15 :  13:34:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit possys2's homepage  Reply with quote
all parties are the same.
all about the money

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2021/09/16 :  05:53:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:

Absolutely! Though I kind of feel it would be equally bad, but just in a different way haha. Neither parties have any respect for liberty.

And lo and behold yesterday they state that vaccine passports "Aren't off the table" as are lockdowns, they are preparing for a lockdown "lite" which is a ******** excuse just to lockdown and protect the NHS.

Here's the truth, the ****ing NHS have had so much time to prepare for winters now , they just didn't do anything about it. Government didn't fund it, NHS didn't implement it. THey kept capacities the same and didn't care about this coming winter.

And after the last winter they've had months to get ready for it. There is NO excuse for that.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page