Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 24/7 Store, new releases, shipping info
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2021/12/12 :  16:10:30  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
We've got a few bits up on store now.. (and I've left the Black Friday sale on until Jan1st)

http://www.247hardcore.co.uk

a fun, very non serious '24/7 Christmas Party' album - digital / cd available now (cd ships in a week or so) 12 tracks and bonus digital mixes https://soundcloud.com/alstorm/sets/24-7-hardcore-christmas-party

Stompy Anthology 2/3 have added the digitals to the purchases (shipping end of the coming week)

Al Storm - Came 2 Rave! (shipping end of coming week, Digitals will be added Friday)

Dark Shadows Anthology - should be back finally in about 10 days - digital already added (the usb card is 32 gig leaving space for future albums)

sorry for some of the delays, partly my fault as I do most of the artwork myself now.. I made some schoolboy errors that led to mistakes, and hopefully no more pre orders after New Years, we will be completely UK based so no delays (in theory!)

anyway hope you all have a good xmas and new year :) - any suggestions on product, formats or store related stuff welcome, we have loads to come including Juicy Cuts, Fade & Bananaman 3 anthology's etc

Alert moderator
Luz1978

United Kingdom
57 posts
Posted - 2021/12/12 :  20:21:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage
Will juicy cuts be the whole back catalogue? Released at once or in stages?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2021/12/13 :  00:13:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Luz1978:
Will juicy cuts be the whole back catalogue? Released at once or in stages?

Pretty sure I have it all maybe bar one track, it should all be on one, maybe in a joint one with point blank

Luz1978

United Kingdom
57 posts
Posted - 2021/12/13 :  11:22:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage
Cheers for replying! Will make sure I keep an eye out for that!

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2021/12/13 :  20:54:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
The juicy cuts digis were available as I have them but I?ve had them years and were probably from trackitdown or beats 24/7 that have folded. Think it was seduction and dna who done the tracks. But if they are being remastered I will purchase.

Brainchild
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
Posted - 2021/12/13 :  21:32:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Brainchild's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
Stompy Anthology 2/3 have added the digitals to the purchases (shipping end of the coming week)

When I go to the link supplied with the purchase of both Second Session and Third Session purchase I made, only the downloads for the second session seems to be showing. Was there supposed to be another link I needed to use or something?

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2021/12/14 :  11:50:33  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
I?ll have a look this afternoon and re-upload them, check this evening should be sorted :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Brainchild:
quote:

When I go to the link supplied with the purchase of both Second Session and Third Session purchase I made, only the downloads for the second session seems to be showing. Was there supposed to be another link I needed to use or something?

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2021/12/16 :  21:04:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
Soooo

Both Stompy Anthologys have been loaded with digital and physical copies are now in stock and shipping tomorrow + added a digital only version

Came 2 Rave (including the gammer - surrender mix I get asked for endlessly!)
digital added to pre order, CD/USB combo pack is now in stock + added a digital only version

www.247hardcore.co.uk

:-)

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2021/12/16 :  21:25:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Soooo

Both Stompy Anthologys have been loaded with digital and physical copies are now in stock and shipping tomorrow + added a digital only version

digital added to pre order, CD/USB combo pack is now in stock + added a digital only version

IT?S NOT THERE :( :( :( :( :( :(

Edited by - MusicILove on 2021/12/16 21:27:43
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/16 :  21:29:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
Soooo

IT?S NOT THERE :( :( :( :( :( :(

Removed because it was making the page crash.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2021/12/16 22:20:30
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/16 :  22:14:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
Yay files just became available.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/16 :  23:03:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
Dear Mr Al Storm.....

As soon as I heard Surrender (Gammer Remix) I could tell something is off.

Be honest did you or someone else attempt to extend it????? Ps I know they did

The intro sounds wrong when compared to all played versions in mixes and on podcasts. (Future me we think the intro MAY be official)

And the outro my god it's a different key and a different mix.

Why did whoever did this do this??

You said to me this track was important to you.

If so why did you release it like this.

If it is only a very basic intro with no outro I honestly would just prefer you gave that than do this to it.

From what I have heard played the intro was just the vocal with a filter on. (Future me again we think it MAY be original intro.)

Very disappointed in you again.

Want to make it right?

Give the people the original file Gammer sent you. Or the filter one

I cannot for the life of me imagine this is that original file.

Make this right. After 6 years this is unfair on the people that have supported you and who only brought this release for this 1 thing.

A heartbroken Music I Love.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2021/12/16 23:56:00
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  00:16:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
Unfortunately that?s the version he sent me and never fixed, I did ask.. it?s frustrating and it?s the only version.. looks like he did it off a template of one of his other ones around that time and forgot to change the key of the bass, I haven?t altered in any way, wish I could fix it! It?s the exact version i play minus the HTID bit, guess towards the end he just didn?t care enough.

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  00:20:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
I?ll just be very clear,. That is THE version he gave me, I have a mastered and unmastered one of the track, it?s a lazy remix, but still been a big tune I?ve been playing (again that version) since it appeared.. I can?t magic stuff onto something I can?t fix, it?s the track as is, it?s the gammer remix of surrender, unedited.. made by gammer.

Sorry it?s like that but not my fault he got lazy I guess

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  00:37:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Unfortunately that?s the version he sent me and never fixed, I did ask.. it?s frustrating and it?s the only version.. looks like he did it off a template of one of his other ones around that time and forgot to change the key of the bass, I haven?t altered in any way, wish I could fix it! It?s the exact version i play minus the HTID bit, guess towards the end he just didn?t care enough.

OMFG disappointment shifted to Gammer like a 10 ton brick. That's truly terrible of him. I genuinely never expected Gammer to ever do that. No wonder every version I ever heard was cut short. I am sorry for being p1ssed off at you.

Still I am disappointed in this. Would you allow someone wanting to fix this. Someone wanting to attempt creating a better Dj version or maybe a nice radio edit. I think it can be done.

To Gammer I know you will never read this. You would complain about people being mean to you online from the Hardcore community. Well what do you expect when you have such little care for your work. This isn't to me an accident that could happen. In my world you listen to the entire track before exporting. But you don't just do it once. You do it 645 times. This is coming from a person who spent 6 hours yesterday fixing the row spacing and lines in a spreadsheet for the Lethal Theory project. Only a few pixels off isn't good enough.

I have been wanting you to return to hardcore for years but if this is how you do things we don't want you back.

Al I am incredibley sorry this happened to you. This remix deserved better. So much better. Feel free to change the name to (Gammer's Can't Be Arsed Remix)

So sad after the long wait. But at least we know what Gammer is like. I had heard many people mention his sloppy care and him only doing it for the money.

Really sorry to get so upset about this.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2021/12/17 :  00:49:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
I?ll just be very clear,. That is THE version he gave me, I have a mastered and unmastered one of the track, it?s a lazy remix, but still been a big tune I?ve been playing (again that version) since it appeared.. I can?t magic stuff onto something I can?t fix, it?s the track as is, it?s the gammer remix of surrender, unedited.. made by gammer.

Sorry it?s like that but not my fault he got lazy I guess

The main part is so great too. It?s so clear to see why it is popular. Again I?m really sorry. My autistic brain went in to meltdown. Thank you for explaining things. Really appreciate you being honest with what happened. Makes me happy to know you will address issues when they arise. Never change. I?ll listen to the rest of the album tomorrow and I?m sure I?ll like other things.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 3.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page