2001 HappyHardcore.com DJ Mix competition
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2001/11/13 :  00:31:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage  Reply with quote
Totally off-topic time thaught

If someone staarted a week, and it was only three days, and they called it a week, would it be a week? Is there a BOOK THAT DEFINES WHAT EVERYTHING IS? If this ever got made it would ruin freedom, because everything would be excact and there would be nothing to vote or argue over, and that is the basis of democracy. Well I guess if everyone agreed on something there would be no need for democracy anymore because everyone would agree on the same thing. Everyone would be on equal levels of society, and according to Rage Against the Machine, there will always be renegades and rebel, deciding that they want the week to be three days. a war would start and the entire world would be thrown into chaos, then one side would win eventually, and the whole process would restart. If i have had the time to type all of this out, I need to get a life. Or wright a book. I think I'll call it THE BOOK THAT DEFINES WHAT EVERYTHING IS.
hehehe...

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dj-efeks

Australia
298 posts
Posted - 2001/11/13 :  01:16:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
this is the kind of thinking that can lead to mental breakdown =P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
feel the fury... hardcore. never. dies

seand
Starting Member

9 posts
Posted - 2001/11/13 :  15:01:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by aznwasian:

Totally off-topic time thaught

If someone staarted a week, and it was only three days, and they called it a week, would it be a week? Is there a BOOK THAT DEFINES WHAT EVERYTHING IS? If this ever got made it would ruin freedom, because everything would be excact and there would be nothing to vote or argue over, and that is the basis of democracy. Well I guess if everyone agreed on something there would be no need for democracy anymore because everyone would agree on the same thing. Everyone would be on equal levels of society, and according to Rage Against the Machine, there will always be renegades and rebel, deciding that they want the week to be three days. a war would start and the entire world would be thrown into chaos, then one side would win eventually, and the whole process would restart. If i have had the time to type all of this out, I need to get a life. Or wright a book. I think I'll call it THE BOOK THAT DEFINES WHAT EVERYTHING IS.
hehehe...

-I can't stop raving...

or you can just publish the next volume of the hitchhikers guide to the universe and call it "all that is time, and why am i always late" or something like that.

i think getting into the semantics of the relativity of time is just what this forum needs. takes our minds off the at hand issue; the latency (saying a week is what we all think it actuall is) of the contest resulsts.

heh, just think, the longer the resulsts aren't in, the deeper we all get into time theory.

lets really not dig to deep into this
-seand

cucumber
unaccountably
cucumbering
-Paul Reps

-Paul Reps

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2001/11/13 :  18:11:12  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
woohoo! score for me for breaking the waiting tensions =) kidding...

i know, we can create our own concept of time, bassed on hhc. like 180 bpm... but that itself is based on modern time... darn... back to square one...

"It's all good..."

aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2001/11/14 :  18:53:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage  Reply with quote
haha.. you read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? those were the best books. I have all the books bound into one and i've read it 2.5 times... those are some trippy books. Ford Prefect, Arthur Dent, Zaphod Beelblebrox... hehehe...

-I can't stop raving...

seand
Starting Member

9 posts
Posted - 2001/11/14 :  23:16:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ya of course i read that. we have all the volumes in one large and in charge book.

tons of inspiration comes from those off the wall novels. in fact i couldnt help but buy the actual radio show on vinyl...let me tell you, that is a great piece of wax to own....grab it if you find it..well worth it...

cucumber
unaccountably
cucumbering
-Paul Reps

-Paul Reps

Pandemonium

United States
26 posts
Pandemonium has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  04:14:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Pandemonium's homepage  Reply with quote
Um, please...?

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  04:25:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
be patient

You can't see me,because i am the future.

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  20:32:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
if patience is a virtue, i think we all get one huge freakin' check =)

"It's all good..."

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/11/21 :  03:54:45  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Okay another bit about nothing: Who the hell decided what words were bad. Like who decided which words were swear words. Surly if enuff people decided 1 day that an innocent word was a swear word the rest would have to follow by this rule.

And also if enuff people decided that a swear word was really a lovely no offensive word then it would change.

There’s my bit of nonsense for this morning

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/11/21 :  11:43:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i think it was early religions, you ever knowtice that evil never seemed to exist until a god was made? =P

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/11/22 :  22:49:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
The mind boggles. Time spent pissing about trying to find all encompassing theorums is time not spent raving.

Or not studying for exams in my case....Aargh!

Best of luck to all entrants! I ****ed up my mix and didn't get round to doing a good one while the comp was on. I was playin newskool gabber anywayz and I would have whooped you all so I stayed away to keep things fair

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/11/29 :  06:09:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Time to get back on topic

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/11/29 :  12:54:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
is it that time already? sheesh....

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/11/29 :  15:15:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
oi! congrats Elation!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page