Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Reminisce
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Reminisce has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/02/14 :  03:30:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
thank you so much....anyone know where the rest of the tracks are?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
okidam
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
okidam has attended 12 events
Posted - 2004/02/14 :  06:50:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mmmm, yeay!

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2004/02/14 :  07:01:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
rest of the tracks? it's a zip file with the 5 in it

okidam
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
okidam has attended 12 events
Posted - 2004/02/14 :  07:37:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
oh btw - he is only releasing the 5 tracks Ponder sent him on cd, not ALL that was lost and tossed away XD unless the zip ya got has less than 5 files... o.o;;

BAD_WES

United States
326 posts
BAD_WES has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/02/14 :  09:28:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I am not 100% sure, but DNA has a few tracks that are not getting out. I know of a hadful of people who have them, and none of us are giving them out. You might be able to snag two of them on an upcomming TSR show.

Then I think again, some were on the Virus X releases.

Edited by - BAD_WES on 2004/02/14 09:29:39
driver_uk
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2004/02/15 :  17:19:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit driver_uk's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi there i would be happy to post a mirror on either my FTP or a spare site that i have ( sure i have one big enough some where) if you would be interested in me doing this just let me know. I do not have the tunez and would love to hear them. my comp upload speed is only 30kbs soon to be 45-50 so if that is good enough to run from ftp then i will do so.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  08:57:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
hey sorry for reviving this old topic, but I used to have this whole collection, and I am now no longer able to find it in my collection of mp3s! :(

but I am mainly looking for a track titled "all mine". I'm not sure if he actually gave these tracks names, but it basically had an MC in the song, and it had a female vocalist in there and the words i can remember her saying is "you are all mine"

since this collection was for free, is it an issue if i request for this? thanks to those who respond

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  09:09:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
were these the ones that were called "The Lost Tracks"...?

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  09:44:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
If i remember right, these were the only tracks DNA didnt destroy, after he got pissed at the ush users or something.

I think i might have them on my desktop, but i'm in Lapland atm, i'll check when i get back home...

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  11:22:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
hey sorry for reviving this old topic, but I used to have this whole collection, and I am now no longer able to find it in my collection of mp3s! :(

but I am mainly looking for a track titled "all mine". I'm not sure if he actually gave these tracks names, but it basically had an MC in the song, and it had a female vocalist in there and the words i can remember her saying is "you are all mine"

since this collection was for free, is it an issue if i request for this? thanks to those who respond

He did give some tracks out for free but All Mine wasn't one of them, unless he gave out tracks for free on 2 seperate occasions. The ones that this topic refers to though did not include All Mine.
If no one else can upload the other tracks then i will (i don't have them on this computer).

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2009/05/31 11:24:23
Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  13:42:46  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
I've lost all of the tracks - someone please re-up them!

Nav

United States
76 posts
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  15:06:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Nav's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:

I too would appreciate a re-up.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  15:33:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nav:
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:

I too would appreciate a re-up.

POST EM! POST EM!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  15:59:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
where these happy hardcore or breakbeat/jungle?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/05/31 :  16:06:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
where these happy hardcore or breakbeat/jungle?

DnBish if i remember right. They were supposed to be like this crossgenre stuff, then DNA got slated on USH for "abandoning Hardcore", got pissed, trashed most of the tunes, later posted some of them with one track having that classic "i hope you mother dies in a car accident" sample (cant remember what movie it was from) which was supposedly aimed at the USH users.

Edit: the original news piece: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_news.asp?action=filter&year=2004&month=2
scroll down to 2004/02/06

Edit 2: ...and he topic where DNA explanes the thing: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=6970&whichpage=2

Edited by - whispering on 2009/05/31 16:16:39

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page