Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
ez4pro
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 posts
ez4pro has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/03/10 :  17:05:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ez4pro's homepage  Reply with quote
I have to drive for like 5 hours to get there but have always had a blinding time (even with the toilets of hell)

People need to remember the Sanc ( the venue ) is only 1 part of the night and not what makes it a good or bad evening.
People like myself love the place for more than the building alone, its the shell that holds the rave together and I shall miss it.

The scene is strong at the moment so I have faith that wherever we rave in the future we will still have the best of times.

RIP Sanctuary

Come to Hardcore Devon -like Hardcore Heaven but with more clotted cream

Alert moderator Go to top of page
neophyte

United Kingdom
23 posts
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  00:59:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
they cant close the sanctuary its hardcores roots where it is all based all the
companys go there bar united dance who have always been at bagleys
ie campus ive heard that uproar have there last 100% hardcore event there
in june but not totally closing.

j.taylor

number2301

Virgin Islands (US)
408 posts
Posted - 2004/03/15 :  15:22:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit number2301's homepage  Reply with quote
The sanc is shit. Hard to get to, terrible security, terrible toilets, bad sound system far too often, cloak room/queuing ****ups all the time. Good riddance.

All it had going for it was its size! Slammin will find somewhere new, so will all the rest. Hopefully we wont have to suffer violent security this time

-------------------------
Living on my planet is so easy, there is peace, there is love and there is Ecstacy :D

www.leeds-cruise.co.uk - Cruising is not a crime, owning a Nova should be....

cyantst

United Kingdom
34 posts
cyantst has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/03/15 :  15:55:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
personaly i'm going to miss the sanc, ppl going on about travel should try the trains i'v neva had a probas long as you sort it out befor and not while your on the come down, as for the toilet issue i'v found the perfect sol, use the girls! it spotless and i'v neva been stopped and whats all this talk of violent security? the only time i'v seen them be violent was wehen a towny tried to have one and personaly i found that more amussing then offencive, all the other raves i'v been to that haven't been at the sanc/ fasttrack have in all honesty been a bag of w*nk so i will be crying myself to sleep when it dose close, but as was said earlier the venue is only one part of the night so i am eger to see the new venue for slammin and other big events.

The sceen is bigger then just the sanc and the closing is just a bump in the road we will rave on!!!!

Twitche Fingrd Cyantst

Animal

United Kingdom
64 posts
Posted - 2004/03/16 :  00:51:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Sanctuary is the phatest apart from the security stealing ur draw in the chill out- ****s. They had to get hardcore security tho once the garage scene exploded.

Wish they wld tell us where they're moving tho so i could decide where to go to uni!

like a secret religion, always there but hidden

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.63 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page