Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  04:24:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
djhixxy_h_t_i_d: UFO is on HTID2

spigumus: The kill bill track is a new remix I personally checked with resist because I thought the same thing.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Rita
Average Member

United States
207 posts
Rita has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  04:25:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rita's homepage  Reply with quote
SPIGMUS COMPLAINS A LOT AND IT MAKES ME FROWN

----------------------------------
DJ Comet's #1 Fan :D

http://ritascomic.keenspace.com

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  04:45:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
you typing in all caps makes me frown. he was just giving his opinion...

mr brown usually uses most of his own tunes in his sets

"we'll delete the weak"

spigumus
Starting Member

United States
14 posts
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  04:51:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yes, thank you Briak K! I'm sorry having an opinion makes people frown. ;)

Oh and thanks for the information silver. I would have been REALLLL edgy if Sharkey put the same song two mixes in a row, near the same track # too, hahah.

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  05:07:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJButton:
SPIGMUS COMPLAINS A LOT AND IT MAKES ME FROWN

I agree.. a lot of people complain when stuff comes out..

People complain about not having any cheese or happycore on a bonkers, Hixxy does an all cheese set, and people complain. It's a lose/lose situation. No matter what they do, they can't make people happy. There are only a few people these days that actually like and appreciete the newer bonkers. I being one of them.

This Bonkers will be awesome in my opinion. I mean.. moreso than Bonkers 12. This CD has cheese, freeform, hard edged, and trancy. I think I will love this more than any of the new bonkers. Hixxy's mix because I love the cheese. It puts me in a good mood. Scott's CD because it has more of his stuff than the other mixes, AND a Q-Tex song!! How aweosme is that?? And then Dougals because of the trancy stuff I like as well as the EPP stuff. I don't like freeform much so I probably won't listen to Sharkey's CD much.

I just can't wait for this! Only 2 weeks! I love how the tracklisting came late though because then we don't have to be driven out of our minds waiting for it. But now's just a perfect time! I can't wait for this!

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  06:14:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by spigumus:
Yes, thank you Briak K! I'm sorry having an opinion makes people frown. ;)

that's Brian =P

"we'll delete the weak"

StarRizerX
Average Member

United States
221 posts
StarRizerX has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  08:39:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit StarRizerX's homepage  Reply with quote
A few things:

I don't think that THIS bonkers will be as monumental as 12 was.

Sharkey's mix looks the best, because it has the least amount of familiar tracks.

Dougal's Mix looks OK, but why is "Right Here" by Recon on there? Wasn't that on HTID2?

I'm surprised that "Born Again" (B&S mix) isn't on any cd

I wish Hixxy didn't go old school, despite the fact that I appreciate old school a lot, and I know Hixxy is trying to hold tracks back for future CD compilations and more stretched-out release dates

Artwork would have been better with a BLACK background

Overall, it will be 2nd to 12, but very wicked indeed!

slavetomysoundwave

United Kingdom
378 posts
slavetomysoundwave has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  12:56:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by StarRizerX:
Artwork would have been better with a BLACK background

Definately agree.

capone13
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,302 posts
capone13 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  12:59:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit capone13's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, the black one's a lot better, nevermind as long as the choonz are good.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hardstyle, Makina, Hard Trance & Hardcore!!!

slavetomysoundwave

United Kingdom
378 posts
slavetomysoundwave has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  13:03:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
^ ^ ^ I suppose, but the red is so poor compared with the black. When I saw the change I thought that it looked so much better, and now they've gone back to the first one.

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  17:40:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
Only thing i can say is. There are alot of old songs on here, and some remixes that could be absolutley amazing, so they kinda cancel each other out....Hopefuly....But I still hopeing for the best.

and i almost forgot....I remember when capone joined back when i was first starting. This cat was posting like a mad man to get those stars up there. Most pathetic thing i've ever seen. Now he has like 1000 plus post. And i sitting pretty on 170 sum posts.....Thats alot of time posting...And in a very small amount of time tooo!

Sorry I went on a rant there, but it just blows me away. Keep up the good work Capone ole' boi! "Fatuus Feli!"

-Dan B

spigumus
Starting Member

United States
14 posts
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  19:35:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeah Brian, hahah sorry. I didn't know I made that typo until I fully entered it in, I can't edit it either.

But yes, I whole heartedly agree that they shoulda kept the black background for the cover. It has that darker halloween feel.

If people didn't complain about things such as the same sounds... we wouldn't be blessed with having fresher newer sounds each year! Look how hardcore has changed within the years.

I'm sure that a little bit of wanting MORE, and something NEWER, in each and every hardcore fan, has to play maybe even a LITTLE part in hardcore's evolution.

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  21:55:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by spigumus:
If people didn't complain about things such as the same sounds... we wouldn't be blessed with having fresher newer sounds each year! Look how hardcore has changed within the years.

I'm sure that a little bit of wanting MORE, and something NEWER, in each and every hardcore fan, has to play maybe even a LITTLE part in hardcore's evolution.

In a way, yes. But people keep complaining everytime something happens! You have those people that whine about Hixxy's happy mix and the reason he did that is because people whine about too much raver baby and not enough happy on bonkers. He does it, and people complain! It's realyl hard on artists when they get ridiculed on every direction they take.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  22:37:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
you are never going to be able to please everyone. the best thing you can do is put a lil bit of everything in for everyone and hope for the best.

or you just say f*ck 'em and do you want you want to do

"we'll delete the weak"

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/10/08 :  22:59:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Briak LOL!!!!!

Anyway I won't complain, I do like Body Slam, but I love the Timespans Shout Now.

"So understand,
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...Make your stand,
And realise your living in the golden years!"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page