Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
happie2bgabcoreZy9
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  20:58:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i hope Friday night posse do a hardcore remix

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mj-dream
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,440 posts
mj-dream has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  21:29:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mj-dream's homepage  Reply with quote
fnp? no way that wud a bad thing we dnt want to invent happy popcore do we

mj-dream remember the name im here for fame

syanide

United Kingdom
134 posts
syanide has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  21:42:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit syanide's homepage  Reply with quote
Im sorry to say it but i really really think all this exposure is very under. People are gunna watch this hardcore heaven advert and buy it. It's gunna be a fookin stomper of an album and every1 hu buys it will realize how phat hardcore is....good for the scene but i sorta like the fact that hardcore isnt mainstream. Hardcore is best underground.

Im not 2 botherd about clubland because it rly isnt hardcore at all imo. if they mixed actuall hardcore tunes on there it wuld be...very distresing?.

Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route. . .

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  22:00:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
syanide have you actually read this thread? AATW are making a *hardcore* compilation of CD's, what did think the cd would have on it? bare in mind it is goin to be called 'Clubland Extreme Hardcore'!

syanide

United Kingdom
134 posts
syanide has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  22:10:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit syanide's homepage  Reply with quote
oh dear

Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route. . .

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  22:31:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mixed views on this. have b+s on a cd and it will sell,simple as. if the cd is anything like when they were on bonkers i will not be happy,when everything sounded far too the same. and lets be honest,they dont exactly cover a wide variety of hardcore now do they. maybe throw another dj in there like brisk?

but on a plus note,some of the tunes coming out on raver baby lately are absolutely mindlowing!!

i aint gonna comment any more on this until i've had a listen or at least seen the track list,but i'm not exactly optimistic at the moment

Mr Raver

United Kingdom
97 posts
Mr Raver has attended 9 events
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  23:33:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr Raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Well if clubland think they can release a Hardcore CD then good luck to em, and hopefully it will be a good contribution to the Hardcore scene!

Rave On!!!

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2005/02/10 :  23:48:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
B&S and hixxy all play the same stuff, the trancecore kind of stuff which is the stuff i originally liked in it when i made the jump from trance to hardcore, although i still like it i prefer the more freeform style stuff which i never would have found if it wasn't for the tramcecore which people will find alot easier to stomach to begin with than other harder versions of hardcore before they widen there spectrum of hardcore, it will bring alot of people into the hardcore scene whether it is a good album or not just because of B&S and hixxy doing the cd's

'Feel your pulse beat in unison with the music, this is hardcore baby!'

slavetomysoundwave

United Kingdom
378 posts
slavetomysoundwave has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  11:47:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Raver:
Well if clubland think they can release a Hardcore CD then good luck to em, and hopefully it will be a good contribution to the Hardcore scene!

yeah, damn right.

quote:
Originally posted by SixFeet:
B&S and hixxy all play the same stuff, the trancecore kind of stuff which is the stuff i originally liked in it when i made the jump from trance to hardcore, although i still like it i prefer the more freeform style stuff...

Hopefully this album will do the same as this for a lot of other people - then everyone in the scene will benefit.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  14:08:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
lets be honest,they dont exactly cover a wide variety of hardcore now do they. maybe throw another dj in there like brisk?

Brisk? AATW is a Eurotrance / Eurodance label, Brisk doesnt play much of the style they cover. Breeze, Styles and Hixxy all play very Euroish type of Hardcore -> the type of dance music AATW likes to release. Lets hope that Brisk mixes a CD on Bonkers 14 :)

Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  18:34:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage  Reply with quote
whispering....who do u fink will be the 4th dj????? brisk?seduction?gammer??

'it shouldnt happen to a raver'

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  22:19:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
what i mean whispering is that it will send out the wrong idea about hardcore,people are going to buy this and think that's all there is to it,and that's how it all sounds. hence why i say throw another dj in there to show there's more to hardcore than breeze and styles

xx_lucy_xx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
607 posts
xx_lucy_xx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  22:30:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I hope its actuall hardcore not just dance speeded up trying to be sold as hardcore.

xxxx

*you either love me or wana F*K me*

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  22:35:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it's more than likely going to be breeze and syles every second track,one or 2 modern mixes of older tracks already ripped by scouse house,at about 150 bpm - way slower than usual.

thats what i reckon,but lets wait for the tracklist

Eumovater

United Kingdom
70 posts
Posted - 2005/02/11 :  23:55:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Eumovater's homepage  Reply with quote
tbh i think it will be good :) i mean i have friends who like happy dance music and trance is what they listen to, sum of em aint even HEARD of hardcore to start off with, i have to tell em about it. ive already converted one of me best mates to hardcore, she loves it now and we plan on goin to the HH weekender in may, which i cant wait for! i think at the end of the day its all down to the producers to decide where the scene goes. if this AATW release is very successful its up to the producers and djs to not get sidetracked by the thought of *money* and *publicity* and to stay faithful to the style as it is at the mo. if they started creatin tunes simply to publicise themselves, the music will go downhill for sure

"Open your mind and your ears will follow!"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page