Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  11:26:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
More excited about the new bass x mixes personally . The guys an absolute legend for amount of quality tracks to his name, new rock that body mix was my fav in ages though really want to hear these new ones.

Venga familia!!!

I love that tune 'Rock that body'Rock that thing'

another post! from moi

F***** nutz!
and u know it!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
DJ Mole has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  11:38:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Mole, some of us listen more then just records from Evolution records

Sean could of simply said "yeah but Mole, not everyone knows.." but he had to bring in shit..

and as for the Evo comment i listen to : Evo, EP, E-Vade, Urban Atmosphere, Nu Energy, Fabric Science Hardcore, Fast Digital, Warped Science etc etc i dont ONLY listen to Evolution :|.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.molesociety.tk
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=DJ-Mole
http://www.totallybonkers.co.uk

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  12:03:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
and as for the Evo comment i listen to : Evo, EP, E-Vade, Urban Atmosphere, Nu Energy, Fabric Science Hardcore, Fast Digital, Warped Science etc etc i dont ONLY listen to Evolution

So that makes you the same as a lot of the members here.

Some of us go looking for news and info, some get their info from forums/friends etc 'second hand'.

So why the need for this 'I know the information so you should too or you're a fool' attitude.

We all have a part to play on the forums/in this scene - don't be fooled into thinking you're more important than others.

-----------------------------

Arguably one of the best

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  14:02:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
Wow.. this thread completely baffles me. Mole for one simple comment gets all of this flaming toward him. I don't even think he said anything that even deserved any of it in the first place. I seriously don't get it..

Sean makes a topic. Mole posts to said topic a comment, saying the topic is pointless as "everyone knows it". Its only natural for Sean to defend himself, by saying why its not pointless and that others might actually not know about it. The other members naturally post their comments if they indeed found the topic useful. After this, Mole keeps on going, eventhough it was already clear that the topic is useful to other members. Now Mole is ignorant to other peoples views and compleatly disgards them. It is only natural for the other members to start using "stronger language" to make Mole understand, why indeed he was wrong.

Basically what I meant was that instead of flaming by insulting him, he could've easily as well said, "I'm just posting this for those who don't know". In defending yourself, it is not required that you retaliate as well. Especially as being a moderator. It would just create a huge arguement (like so).

Edited by - Comet on 2005/07/22 14:05:59
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  14:41:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
In defending yourself, it is not required that you retaliate as well. Especially as being a moderator. It would just create a huge arguement (like so).

I wasnt defending myself, nor was i retaliating. I posted my opinion to this discussion, as any other member of this site. When i edit a users post, post something regarding forum rules et cetera, i post as a moderator. Otherwise i post as a member of the site. I will not stop posting my opinions just because i help Silver with some things in the site, nor has Silver ever asked me to do so. And I hope, that Silver asked me to be a moderator cause of who i am, not as who he can make me be.

Edited by - whispering on 2005/07/22 14:51:58
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  14:44:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wow.. this thread completely baffles me. Mole for one simple comment gets all of this flaming toward him. I don't even think he said anything that even deserved any of it in the first place. I seriously don't get it..

Sean makes a topic. Mole posts to said topic a comment, saying the topic is pointless as "everyone knows it". Its only natural for Sean to defend himself, by saying why its not pointless and that others might actually not know about it. The other members naturally post their comments if they indeed found the topic useful. After this, Mole keeps on going, eventhough it was already clear that the topic is useful to other members. Now Mole is ignorant to other peoples views and compleatly disgards them. It is only natural for the other members to start using "stronger language" to make Mole understand, why indeed he was wrong.

Basically what I meant was that instead of flaming by insulting him, he could've easily as well said, "I'm just posting this for those who don't know". In defending yourself, it is not required that you retaliate as well. Especially as being a moderator. It would just create a huge arguement (like so).

Spot on :)

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  14:50:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
In defending yourself, it is not required that you retaliate as well. Especially as being a moderator. It would just create a huge arguement (like so).

I wasnt defending myself, nor was i retaliating. I posted my opinion to this discussion, as any other member of this site. When i edit a users post, post something regarding forum rules et cetera, i post as a moderator. Otherwise i post as a member of the site. I will not stop posting my opinions, just because i help Silver with some things in the site, nor has Silver ever asked me to stop doing so. And I hope, that Silver asked me to be a moderator cause of who i am, not as who he can make me be.

I used "you" and "yourself" as a general term.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  15:00:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I misunderstood, but still, it doesnt change the issue.

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  15:20:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

I misunderstood, but still, it doesnt change the issue.

*sigh*
The issue you're stating (about your opinion) is different than what I'm stating (about the comment to Mole). No, it doesn't change the issue, but that's not the issue I am talking about.

I'm defending Mole because he didn't deserve the comment Sean made.. I know if I did something in the past that made me feel like shit, I wouldn't want it reminded to me in a reply. Yeah, he did a bad thing and learned from it. I'm stating that instead of reminding him again and again of a mistake he made in the past, it could easily be dealt with simply and in an unharming way.

I really don't think his comment to Mole was an opinion if that is the issue you are relating to.

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  15:59:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe I'm misreading your post Comet, but Sean didn't mention Mole's track record. I did, and B.C. did, but nobody else did.

Perhaps I shouldn't have done, but I did. Sean made a post providing information that isn't provided elsewhere on the site, and Mole belittled him and then went on to further belittle anybody that didn't know for sure that CD2 was going to be unmixed.

OK, so maybe I was out of order mentioning Mole's history, but I still think Mole was uber-rude and patronising.

As for teh SB comments, If my memory serves me correctly then Mole (if I may be so bold as to dig up Mole's history again :-) ) has a track record of worshipping Scott Brown in numerous posts on this very board.

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  16:06:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
*clip*

I get your point. Thing is, i saw Sean's reply "most of us dont stalk scott and praise him like hes a god." as sarcasm (whether or not it was, i dont know). But its not like Mole hasnt said it himself about himself many times. Mole kept arguing about the "is it news worthy" issue, eventhough he was proven wrong several times, by several members. Yet he kept pushing it forward, making it only harder for himself. Only at the 3rd page did he say "Sean could of simply said "yeah but Mole, not everyone knows.." but he had to bring in shit..". He kept arguing about something for 2 pages, yet it wasnt the thing he was arguing about? My point is, if he would have brought that up on the first page, we wouldnt be writing on the 3rd one. About the bringing old, irrelevant stuff up on an argument, with that i do agree with you.

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
DJ Mole has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  18:34:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
Comet seems to be the only one making sense here, ok i can admit i may have been a tad rude expecting people to know that cd2 was unmixed i just thought of it as obvious, but i didnt slag mr apollo in my post and he did thats what pissed me off and again as for the fool comment it was a joke hence ":P" and even the word fool isnt to be taken seriously doesnt anyone joke around here...?

http://www.molesociety.tk
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=DJ-Mole
http://www.totallybonkers.co.uk

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  19:42:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Maybe I'm misreading your post Comet, but Sean didn't mention Mole's track record. I did, and B.C. did, but nobody else did.
Perhaps I shouldn't have done, but I did. Sean made a post providing information that isn't provided elsewhere on the site, and Mole belittled him and then went on to further belittle anybody that didn't know for sure that CD2 was going to be unmixed.

OK, so maybe I was out of order mentioning Mole's history, but I still think Mole was uber-rude and patronising.

As for teh SB comments, If my memory serves me correctly then Mole (if I may be so bold as to dig up Mole's history again :-) ) has a track record of worshipping Scott Brown in numerous posts on this very board.

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

The only excuse I can offer for my rudeness/inappropriateness is my desire to be like Dave, either that or I'm just an a*shole, who knows?! No, but seriously, I think the topics went far enough. There is no more need for justification from any of you in my opinion and I think it might be a good idea if you all called it quits before you say something you regret.

"The music was like new, black, polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  20:03:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by B.C:
before you say something you regret.

B.C you know... Ive always found your pinkie... sexually arousing *runs away crying*

You mean something like that? ...or am i alone with this one? ;)

Edited by - whispering on 2005/07/22 20:16:55
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/07/22 :  22:00:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Ignore him..... he tried the same line with me one time, but did he call like he said he would? NO!!! HUSSY!!!

*glares at whispering with his hands on his hips*

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page