Total online 1894
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Are they getting bored with HappyHardcore now???
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  12:59:34  Show profile Send a private message
I mean I think this because some of the shit that these producers are comin out with is just unthinkable. Before people take this the wrong way, I luv happycore, and there is some quality stuff coming out and still about. But why choose Eiffel 65 Blue (da ba de) and turn it hardcore, or wot about neverending story?.... I must confess though I love the rip at sesame Street (Sesames Treat). But why are they releasing a lot of crap 4??

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

Alert moderator
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  15:26:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
If you wanna know why they ripped Eiffel 65, ask Scott Brown. If you wanna know why they ripped the neverending story them, ask Spree. If you wanna know why they ripped sesame street, go ask Luna-C or Nick Arnold. Spree's rip was his first song and he did it a long time ago. And Sesame's Treat is like 10 years old. If you have mentioned like the Castles In The Sky rip then that would be one thing, but none of these are recent so I don't think you really have a point. There's lots or original hardcore coming out and rips have always been here so just accept it. Producers make whatever they like or think people will like, so it's just a matter of opinion. If you wanted this to be a right or wrong type thread that'd just be moronic. Why not say you don't like certain rips or just keep your mouth shut altogether? You really confuse me... a lot
-Lixx

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Lixx on 2002/01/27 15:29:46
DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  15:37:47  Show profile  Send a private message
Got 3 words for u duck-boy GO **** YOURSELF!!!

U get confussed way to easy!!!!

I dont your shit!!!!!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  15:40:42  Show profile  Send a private message
Also Blue come out summer 2000, not 10 years ago.

You think your strong!!!
You think your smart!!!
I think your Week!!!
I think your THICK!!!

!_!

Dont even try to patranise me><>

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  16:11:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I don't know what your problem is Northants_DnB but if you can't post nice (and using only one topic)... don't post at all.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  16:27:35  Show profile  Send a private message
Right Thats the final shit....This is my FINAL post...I'm out of here...L8RZ!!!

Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  17:44:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
Haha. I didn't say when Blue came out, I just said it wasn't recent. I said Sesame's Treat came out 10 years ago. I wasn't confused by what you were trying to say, I was confused why you made your point so poorly rather than just shutting up. I mean some random moron makes a post implying that producers are coming out with junk rips and then you give no examples less than a year old, and one example dating back 10 years! If you had a decent point to make, some decent support for your ideas, or just taken the time to phrase it better, I would not have said anything that could have been taken in a negative way. I didn't mean to insult you in the previous post, but you obviously have some problems which are best left off this board. This board is meant to help us discuss and appreciate hardcore music and respective music scenes, something which is not accomplished in any way by your piss taking posts.
-Lixx

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/01/27 :  23:01:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
Blue came out a while ago coz i got in on a 1995 mix tape!!!

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  02:01:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
The reason people rip off songs is because its easier (or needs less creativity) than writing your own song, its a step in the door for production, somethings thats already established having your own 'something' added on top... or maybe its just to take the piss :)

thats my opinion anyway
i have tried various remixes and rip offs as well as my own songs and i find its easier to get a rip off sounding nice than your own stuff..

i think its the first step into producing or getting stuff released
i have no idea how good the above artists were when they released the rip offs :D

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  02:25:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
some things i also dont understand of producers . why to make rips of trance tunes or dance tunes that are recently made.

make rips of 80 or begin 90 . also this point mad luna c on his site use uknown songs in your tracks this keeps it fresh.

by the way i think northans d&b has a point with his topic title i think some are borred with it because also many producers have left the scene. seduction ,vibes ,slipmatt ,dna,trixxy ,demo , vinylgroover, ramos ,supreme & sunset regime.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

Edited by - DJ Pathfinder on 2002/01/28 02:28:56
StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  11:09:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
Rips are good. They take a good sounding song and make it hardcore. It just can't be bad.

Got two words for you... PLUR and CHILL

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  12:20:10  Show profile  Send a private message
What's going on rips r good who wud not wanna have classix liek hey jude, Walking in raveland liek a dream, time after time, etc etc etc etc teh list of classix rip is fcukin endless:) in teh words of my fusion vinyl BRING ON THE CHEDDAR who can beta a good ol cheesy rip , n yeah wots rong with em ok sdum r a lil poo, but everyoen cannot b perfect at producing all teh time teh gr8s liek f + s must make mistake sn stuff, n im sur eu cud name one of every producer out there...........HArdcore has always been gr8 coz of its careful blend of rips n totally new ttrax n i love teh buz zi get from heairng say a classic tune liek rush hour as hardcore:) Sorry u mite think that was a jip @ northants for dissin em but it truly weernt n i promise i wasnt bitchin co zi dont wana offend no oen how iyt wa sjust clear si so easily dun, wa sjst my opinion

go too the flow where the E wil rush me ooooooohhh Rush me.....e rush me...go to the flow where the e will rush me..rush me nicely.

MCDJ

United Kingdom
280 posts
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  13:01:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MCDJ's homepage
Northants_DnB if you are reading this start posting again mate coz something as daft as that shouldn't stop your truthful posts and SOMETIMES even stupit topics mate so.....start posting again and lose the eagle cos its not even worth it......

thanx

mcguigan

Check 1.......Check 2
We are the hardcore krew thats us
MCDJ oh Whatta Buzz

Rave On !!!!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  13:24:39  Show profile  Send a private message
I would start posting, but I'm just fed up wid stupid ass ppl!!! No names mensioned!!!! I found anova place to get my ids and stuff from!!! Where they dont cus your ass, nock ya topics, reduce ya posts and nick ya stars! So Sorry M8 I gotta go!!! Bye"!!!!

Hey also i'd like to thank Virus, hey u bin a great help with my IDs, appreciate it m8!!!

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  14:21:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage
Hehe, Northants havin a cry cause he got dissagreed with... funny stuff

People rip sometimes to take the piss out of a crap original, sometimes cause the original would have been better as hardcore anyway (Castles in the sky), sometimes yeah, cause they are lazy and don't wanna write their own melodies. They are annoying but they've been a part of the scene for ages.

I agree that theres lots of crap ones around now tho. Neverending story was a great idea for a rip cause the original movie is about the best bubblegum fantasy you can get (and I still watch it). Just any rips that have been big chart recent tunes (with the exception of castles) really are gonna suck no matter what you do with them.

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/01/28 :  14:23:25  Show profile  Send a private message
grrrrrrrr....................................Why do we fall out bout stupid ass shit i agree...................We all have our opinions n im sure none of us really disliek each other............So northnats when uve had a smoke or jst chille dout a bit, dunt take it so personally, But i spose lixx did put ur tiopic down but he did av a poitn too, so rather than just avin a go with sum insult chill out think b4 u rite n come bak, n bak ur topic or opinion up, i sound fcukin totally like im getting at u now but im not at all i like ur honest opinions but u can't just fly off at sum1 when they disagree, n same with peopel u jst can't diss sum1's post coz u don't agree.........It wud be eays to sit here going shooting star fcukin rules n sum1 to say no it fcukin dont twat n stuff but dat aint no gud for shit, So if ur all fcukin ready to apoligise to each othe ri.e northants n lixx, then that wud b betta than have sum1 leave the site, n b4 anyone has a go at me for preaching i kno wi do sum of those thingz sumtimes but afta this incident im gonna try damn hard not too, Sorry to sound liek fcukin jesus or summat but it jst pisses me off co zthere aint a single person i dislike on her en don't wana c no one else shittin on each ova...Sorry to post so many fcukin times.

go too the flow where the E wil rush me ooooooohhh Rush me.....e rush me...go to the flow where the e will rush me..rush me nicely.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page