of 3

Author Thread  
yaddam205
Advanced Member

United States
1,219 posts

53 hardcore releases
yaddam205 has donated money to the site yaddam205 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/08/31 :  20:52:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Apollo:
Wow, thats my first time seeing the tracklists. I am honored to be even reconized with some of these artists...

Congrads once again to silver!

I just noticed that, good for you Sean! Put your "Pride" remix on you next set for NAHM i wanna hear it

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Kyle_Buffrey

Tanzania
141 posts

37 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/09/01 :  00:23:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kyle_Buffrey's homepage  Reply with quote
Probably won't be my cup of tea, but it is, as Silver said, it's intended for the Japanese market hence the cheese. I could be pleasantly suprised though, it's a different twist on things, so if made available on english speaking sites, finances permitting, it may be worth the purchase, although I think Hardcore Heaven 2 is more likely to be my next hardcore cd to tell truth though.
Clips would be helpful, or a mix on HHC radio showcasing featured tracks prehaps?

Chods
Starting Member

Australia
14 posts
Posted - 2005/09/01 :  02:22:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
looking forward to this.

*wonders if tunes will get released on vinyl*

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/09/01 :  03:17:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm wondering if I'll ever get my copy of HT3....

Chods mate, I have no idea...

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/09/01 :  05:21:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
A few people have missed the point... This CD series is not targeted to the UK market, you don't have to like the CD, it's for Japanese people, in fact unless you like Japanese already you are probably not going to like this CD and that is fine because it's not targeted to you ... we are trying to push hardcore in Japan :)

Chods: I have asked the label to released some of them on vinyl but I'm not 100% sure if they will do it as it's just CD for the Japanese market.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/09/01 :  05:34:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
it's for Japanese people, in fact unless you like Japanese already you are probably not going to like this CD and that is fine because it's not targeted to you ... we are trying to push hardcore in Japan :)

Quality, I think the Japanese hardcore music thats coming out at the moment is probably some of the best in the world.

I just wish that shite complations such as the Bonkers series would recognise this, and maybe start to use DJ's such as Shimamura, Chucky, Silver ect to bring something different to the table.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/09/01 :  07:40:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
A few people have missed the point... This CD series is not targeted to the UK market, you don't have to like the CD, it's for Japanese people, in fact unless you like Japanese already you are probably not going to like this CD and that is fine because it's not targeted to you

Yea, if you dont listen Japanese pop, i strongly suggest you to wait for the clips, i will see what i can do about that when i get the CD. I will also keep an eye on CDJapan, as they usually also make clips of CD's the sell.

I personally know pretty much exactly what it will be like. I listen Jpop, i listen trance remixes of Jpop tracks, i listen Super eurobeat remixes of Jpop tracks and i'm a big fan of Japanese Hardcore. So these compilations are like made for me ;) But as soon as i get the CD's, i will see what i can do to make some clips. Some of you may like it, some of you may hate it :)

Chods
Starting Member

Australia
14 posts
Posted - 2005/09/02 :  04:46:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ahh... if there are no vinyls, i would be happypaying for a download.

thecrazyg

Australia
451 posts
thecrazyg has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/09/02 :  08:43:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
woo!

I'm keen for some j-core...

why is it called j-trance? Is that just to try and trick all the trance lovers into buying it?

theres only ever one reply:
IM HARDCORE UNTIL I DIE!

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2005/09/02 :  10:10:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by thecrazyg:
woo!

I'm keen for some j-core...

why is it called j-trance? Is that just to try and trick all the trance lovers into buying it?

Well, it is Trancy. Though what i know, they dont much care about genre names in Japan, they just use the name that sounds good ;) Also there have been "J-Trance" compilations, so i think their trying to atract the same audience by adding it to the CD name.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/09/02 :  13:18:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Yea, if you dont listen Japanese pop, i strongly suggest you to wait for the clips, i will see what i can do about that when i get the CD.

Hurry up preddy please with the clips!
I think i'm gonnna love this album, i just got a gut feeling

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2005/10/08 :  09:47:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
First post edited.

Needforspeed

United Kingdom
393 posts
Posted - 2005/10/08 :  10:01:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sounds good ..i like the acolyte's mixes was best!
why try make hardcore bigger in japan and not another country?

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
Posted - 2005/10/08 :  10:15:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
why try make hardcore bigger in japan and not another country?

Dont know what you mean. Silver lives in Japan, isnt it only natural to work with the Japanese music industry then?

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/10/08 :  10:40:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for getting the clips up Whispering.
They don't work on my computer, but oh well!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page