Total online 1579
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Ultimate Hard Nrg and Hardcore Vol 2 WTF?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  02:59:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
gobbo not everyone has the luxury of being able to fly back and forth between australia and the uk
most people dont have the cd in australia...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
EngstroM

Sweden
58 posts
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  17:11:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit EngstroM's homepage  Reply with quote
hmmm Clubland X-treme Hardcore Vol. 1

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/11/10 :  17:28:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
yea u guys have to remember this release is for the auzzies. Their market is different as in clubland was probably not released there.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/11 :  02:15:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
This release is for Australia, Clubland X-treme hardcore was not released there and after talking to the label they told me that the name "clubland" is exclusivly licensed to someone else that was not interested in releasing a hardcore compilation so they had to change the name in order to release it.

gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/11/11 :  09:33:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
gobbo not everyone has the luxury of being able to fly back and forth between australia and the uk
most people dont have the cd in australia...

ooooohhh, a bit harsh

from my expirence the majority of poeple who would want to buy it would have already purchased it off the internet and had it sent over. Also i have seen it is quite a few music stores like HMV

Edited by - gobbo23 on 2005/11/11 09:45:41
sora.slx

Australia
324 posts
Posted - 2005/11/11 :  09:38:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sora.slx's homepage  Reply with quote
Have Australia released "Ultimate Hard NRG and Hardcore. Vol1" ?? Havent seen volume 1 anywhere :O, The only cd's ive been able to buy here in Australia were:

Bonkers 13 & 14
Hardcore Til I Die. Vol2
Next Generation Blatant Beats. Vol2

though i have seen some other albums such as clubland X-treme, the early bonkers albums like 5,2,4 etc and this other album by Scott Brown. Just sux how Australia doesnt have any of the other albums i want to get such as "Happy 2b Hardcore" and "Next Generation Blatant Beats. Vol3 probably have to end up buying them over the net. Dont get it why Australia doesnt get the albums alot of people talk about here in the forums :(

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2005/11/11 :  10:30:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
Sora you should still be able to get it, local store got some a while back near myself (aswell as thunderdome cd's from shocks warehouse wow)
should be on there books, just ask them to get it in

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/11/11 :  11:32:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Sora, was in HMV in Pitt st mall today in Sydney and on the shelf was a copy of "Ultimate Hard NRG and Hardcore. Vol1", if your not near there, you can get HMV to send it to your local store (if you have one)

When it all comes down to it, if you want copies of the early bonkers cd's and other good releases (often way before they are released in oz[and thats if there is an oz release])>>> go to http://amazon.co.uk and get it shipped over...

I think you'll also find that you may save money even after paying shipping aswell... Dont rely on being able to get the good hardcore releases in oz ever, and when we get them here there already classed as oldskool oversea's....

On that note - you'll often find UK releases of CD's like Bonkers have slightly different track listings to oz releases, and are much better!

The reason we don't get alot of cd's in Australia is simply because of demand, i know it's sad, even with such big hardcore scene's like in sydney... Simple Conclusion - YES buy them on the net, there are many site's, and if you see it in the news section on this site, you'll most often notice a link to where you can purchase that cd online...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page