Page: 
of 9

Author Thread  
stormpsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
156 posts
stormpsy has attended 21 events
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:26:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
if it helps matt adverts on on right now!!! i sky+ it rofl

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Taiko
Average Member

United Kingdom
221 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/?id=4aa8fb48-0e58-4016-a925-3e51a290d171&delivery=stream

Used that link to get connected, unsure if it'll work.

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:33:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
cheers mate for that link its now on Windows but i can't get it on DAB (still Andy Durrant) and I've registersd to Galaxy and can't get this on their page either! is their 2 different Galaxy radio stations or something I'm up in North Wales! sounds f**king great though!

Taiko
Average Member

United Kingdom
221 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:37:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
No clue, I only found it by a fluke. Good from what I've heard so far, plenty new tunes.

stormpsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
156 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:44:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
errrr

is it a pre recorded version to the live? cos i hear no tune so far that i heard on the live feed

swansea247
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,625 posts

41 hardcore releases
swansea247 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:46:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit swansea247's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^the entire show is pre-recored

stormpsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
156 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:47:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
the tune that was on 2 mins ago is on that link but the tune that folowed wasnt the live tune it was diff (46 miniutes into the link feed was the same on the sky but the song at link)

stormpsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
156 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:52:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
wow radio version it was 2 tunes before angels 30 secs later with some guy running and adverts then happyness

the link went from tune 1 to angels for 3 mins then ends very odd!!

stormpsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
156 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  01:59:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
wicked mix silver welldone

conrragts all round for gettin it on radio

Blackburn Rovers

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2006/03/04 :  12:19:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Well could we please have some kind of clarification??

I mean i dont have internet or sky at home only DAB & FM radio, i wasnt able to listen to it at all last night, just had some bull shite Hed Kandi & shitty House music.

The way silver put it that the whole Galaxy network could get it via Sky, Internet & DAB it certainly dont seem like that tho.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/03/06 :  07:42:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for everyone that tuned in, I hope you all liked the kick off show as it took a while to start. I obviously can't listen to the show myself live so please let me know what problems you had listening in and I will try to find out from Galaxy what the deal is.

Blackburn Rovers

United Kingdom
67 posts
Posted - 2006/03/06 :  12:57:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Thanks for everyone that tuned in, I hope you all liked the kick off show as it took a while to start. I obviously can't listen to the show myself live so please let me know what problems you had listening in and I will try to find out from Galaxy what the deal is.

Listen to it now on their site with the listen again function, i've noticed on there site it say's you can listen to it on Galaxy Digital which is on DAB & Sky channel 0171 but i cant get it on DAB, can you please ask them if future shows will b on DAB?

Thanks...

Show sounds good tho, quality mixing keep it coming.

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/03/06 :  21:31:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
yeh same here I thought it was on DAB aswell! but had that twat Andy Durrant on the Manchester station! Is it going to be on DAB in the future?

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/03/06 :  21:34:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
That was a little bit different from what you normally do Silver, but none the less interesting and top!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/03/07 :  05:31:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Here is the line from Galaxy on exactly where and how you can pick the show up:

"The show is broadcast on Galaxy Digital. This means that people listening to Galaxy on Sky, Telewest or NTL can hear the show, as can listeners via www.digitalgalaxy.co.uk and via DAB Digital Radio in London, Scotland, Nottingham and Leicester."

I hope that helps stop the confusion :)

Anyone can listen to the show again here for the week (the more plays the more hardcore will get on galaxy):

Direct link to WMA stream:
http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/?id=4aa8fb48-0e58-4016-a925-3e51a290d171&delivery=stream

Mixes:
http://www.digitalgalaxy.co.uk/sectional.asp?id=6671

DJ Silver page on Galaxy:
http://www.digitalgalaxy.co.uk/Article.asp?id=182348

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page